PDA

View Full Version : I hate the discos...

Jerry
03-28-2005, 12:45 AM
I hate the discos
I hate the clubs
I hate the DJs
This music is a crap!

Do you enjoy going to the discos, clubs? I really don't like them...

sKratch
03-28-2005, 12:52 AM
You can dance, you can jive
Having the time of your life
Oh see that girl, watch that scene
Diggin' the dancing queen

Homer
03-28-2005, 12:54 AM
Disco sucks (that's what the bumper sticker on Homer's old car says!!)

the_GoDdEsS
03-28-2005, 01:01 AM
I'm just downloading ABBA songs.

Yes, I do like clubs. I used to go several times a month. Sometimes we'd go three nights in a row. And I usually only go to oldies or rock parties.
And I love dancing.

Homer
03-28-2005, 01:04 AM
Oh man, I love dancing too (only if the reason is to make a complete ass out of yourself)! I've invented so many dance moves! like: The Janitor, The Janitor 2, The Lawnmower, The Lawnmower 2, The Weedwacker and I'm working on The Bowler!

sKratch
03-28-2005, 01:10 AM
I'm just downloading ABBA songs.

Yes, I do like clubs. I used to go several times a month. Sometimes we'd go three nights in a row. And I usually only go to oldies or rock parties.
And I love dancing.
My roommate and I are working on a cover of dancing queen. It's gonna be flipping amazing.

Jerry
03-28-2005, 01:13 AM
Have you heard 'barbie girl' coverd by MxPx :)?

the_GoDdEsS
03-28-2005, 01:17 AM
My roommate and I are working on a cover of dancing queen. It's gonna be flipping amazing.

Haha, I bet. Let it be heard some day. ;)

Homer
03-28-2005, 01:18 AM
Have you heard 'barbie girl' coverd by MxPx :)?

no... I haven't... and I don't plan on hearing it

Toxic Speed Bump
03-28-2005, 02:35 AM
Oh man, I love dancing too (only if the reason is to make a complete ass out of yourself)! I've invented so many dance moves! like: The Janitor, The Janitor 2, The Lawnmower, The Lawnmower 2, The Weedwacker and I'm working on The Bowler!

haha, you should make a step to step guid for your dance moves. :D

But, yeah I don't really like going to clubs because people force me to dance and I can't be fucked. There is allways some townie fuck watching evrything I do and it gets annoying.

How many fights have you people had that started in a club?

the_GoDdEsS
03-28-2005, 02:54 AM
In fact, I don't like some people who go there. All depends on the club because they got different mentalities/people in them. But when you go there semi-drunk with your friends, you don't really care any more. I don't go there because of the people, I go there with my people and to have fun.

Jerry
03-28-2005, 03:07 AM
In fact, I don't like some people who go there. All depends on the club because they got different mentalities/people in them. But when you go there semi-drunk with your friends, you don't really care any more. I don't go there because of the people, I go there with my people and to have fun.

I prefer to go to the pub with my friends. Of course they go to clubs but in this time I just stay at home. I go with them only sometimes and when i'm inside i sit and drink beer... and wait till the end of this fucking "fun"

the_GoDdEsS
03-28-2005, 03:35 AM
I prefer to go to the pub with my friends. Of course they go to clubs but in this time I just stay at home. I go with them only sometimes and when i'm inside i sit and drink beer... and wait till the end of this fucking "fun"

We usually do a small pub crawl first and go to clubs around 1 or 2am.

fo_shizzle
03-28-2005, 03:42 AM
The only club i like is one in wigan called caffe nivarna they play like heavy metal and shit the place is full off goth's sweady's boarders etc its kind of scary when u first go in cause everyone is headbanging and pitting etc so i usually get pissed first :p its the best way ;)

HeadAroundU
03-28-2005, 08:05 AM
I don't like discos!
cause I don't like dancing cause I suck in dancing:)
When I wanna talk with friends I don't hear anything!
& 70% of music sucks monkey balls :D

foxy
03-28-2005, 10:20 AM
clubs rock coz of all the babes but discos suk that "trend" went out ages a go

Faust
03-28-2005, 10:24 AM
I like discos only when I`m nicely drunk

arak0r
03-28-2005, 01:21 PM
by disco im assuming you mean a dance club? good shit right there. the music anyway. havent been around many clubs to figure out a definite opinion of them.