PDA

View Full Version : European Tour

WhiteWashMan
03-28-2005, 05:30 AM
Does anyone have any information on european tour dates?
Looking specifically for UK dates

Offspringforever
03-28-2005, 05:31 AM
no clue...sorry

Jojan
03-28-2005, 05:41 AM
It'll come up on the site some day. Why do people always has to know everything before everyone else?

WhiteWashMan
03-28-2005, 06:41 AM
It'll come up on the site some day. Why do people always has to know everything before everyone else?

simple question. i have no problem learning with everyone else, i was simply asking if anyone had any information.

do you have a problem with that request?

Zack
03-28-2005, 07:53 AM
I don't live in the U.K.

Jojan
03-28-2005, 08:27 AM
simple question. i have no problem learning with everyone else, i was simply asking if anyone had any information.

do you have a problem with that request?
Yes. Why can't you just wait for the information to come up on the site?

WhiteWashMan
03-28-2005, 08:50 AM
thats a fair question.

because i want to know if anyone else has any other information. as is my perogative.
now, if you have any further points to get across, please do, or you can just paraphrase yourself for the third time, and tell me that i should wait for it to come out on the site.

and of course, youre entitled to your opinion.

nameless
03-28-2005, 02:46 PM
this question has been bought up so many times! it will be posted on the site when they tour! although you cant blame the guy for asking! rumours of green days uk tour in jan/feb appeared on the net ages before it was announced, so someone, somewhere might know something!

BuddyHolly
03-29-2005, 04:37 AM

They will never do a tour after the Warped tour again so FUCK OFF!!!!

WhiteWashMan
03-30-2005, 10:44 AM
They will never do a tour after the Warped tour again so FUCK OFF!!!!

thats for that. youve made my day. that makes you, well, special. another angsty teen on the intahweb, whatever shall i do?

BuddyHolly
03-30-2005, 11:00 AM
/\ another stupid kid who's asking when Offspring's comming to his home country again. Dude!!! You're so original! Like no one has ever asked that before! And now go wank yourself...

WhiteWashMan
03-31-2005, 03:57 AM
/\ another stupid kid who's asking when Offspring's comming to his home country again. Dude!!! You're so original! Like no one has ever asked that before! And now go wank yourself...

*yawn*

at least come up with some orginal kind of insult. thats pretty poor.

mads90
03-31-2005, 04:34 AM
hi. can somebody help me!! Did offspring come to norway? this year or next

Tijs
03-31-2005, 05:47 AM
now, if you have any further points to get across, please do, or you can just paraphrase yourself for the third time, and tell me that i should wait for it to come out on the site.

You could use the search option, to see if there are any topics about this subject.
In the results you'll find your answer.
If there aren't any results, then either no one knows. Or no one wants to tell.

Frost
03-31-2005, 10:43 AM
I just want to know,will the band come to Russia or take part in some european festival?

Zee
03-31-2005, 02:35 PM
If the Greatest Hits is coming out this summer I can't see why they wouldn't continue touring other parts after the Warped Tour.

Tijs
03-31-2005, 02:42 PM
If the Greatest Hits is coming out this summer I can't see why they wouldn't continue touring other parts after the Warped Tour.
Because they just toured all over the globe. They're planning to release a Greatest Hits AND a new album. So I guess they'll tour after the release of the new album, and not the greatest hits.

Zee
03-31-2005, 03:09 PM
Yes, that's the second and most likely option I guess. It's not because they just toured all over the globe though, between Ixnay and Americana they had like 4 months break and they were off the road again. Greatest Hits should go big, they'd easily sell big arenas. It's all about the gap between GH and a new album...