PDA

View Full Version : THE oFFspring end rumors !

offspring kid
03-28-2005, 01:58 PM
i was going through the threads and many members have made threads that offspring will stop producing music after their 8th album !( well i dont think so)
i just wanted to say that nor you people are theoffspring and nor i am.So i think that offspring will still play after their 8th album i think this coz Atom(drumer ) who joined the offspring last year he played for 10 years in his band before he joined the offspring and offcourse he now joined offspring for good he didnt even played in the splinter album.So offcourse he joined offspring because they will have planned for more albums and aswell atom will want to play drums for long time not just 1 album :eek:AND greatest hit album dosent means that they will stop playing,most bands have greatest hits album but they are still palying ! ( who thinks i am right )

YOU ALL PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT OFFSPRING WILL STOP PRODUCING MUSIC JUST PISSES ME OFF !!

Tijs
03-28-2005, 01:59 PM
It's basicly anything that pisses you off isn't it? Any little critisism on the Offspring pisses you off. Isn't it?

offspring kid
03-28-2005, 02:01 PM
It's basicly anything that pisses you off isn't it? Any little critisism on the Offspring pisses you off. Isn't it?

ya any of them

scotishabbit
03-28-2005, 02:02 PM
i read offspring will produce 3 albums more

offspring kid
i read offspring will produce 3 albums more
what?.... WHERE ?

sk8ter-hater
The Offspring sucks.

offspring kid
03-28-2005, 02:03 PM
The Offspring sucks.

dude you make me sick

sk8ter-hater
03-28-2005, 02:05 PM
dude you make me sick
Are you gonna barf?
If so, can I eat your barf?
Your nutritious healthy barf

offspring kid
03-28-2005, 02:07 PM
Are you gonna barf?
If so, can I eat your barf?
Your nutritious healthy barf

fuck off you peice of shit

sk8ter-hater
03-28-2005, 02:07 PM
fuck off you peice of shit
That tastes good sometimes.

offspring kid
03-28-2005, 02:09 PM
That tastes good sometimes.

is that why you are full of shit OR did any one smashed something up your ASS so that you couldnt SHIT this kinda crap ?

sk8ter-hater
03-28-2005, 02:10 PM
is that why you are full of shit OR did any one smashed something up your ASS so that you couldnt SHIT this kinda crap ?
Can I get a lifeline?

offspring kid
03-28-2005, 02:12 PM
Can I get a lifeline?

man i just wanna talk about my argue so please shut the hell up !

sk8ter-hater
03-28-2005, 02:14 PM
Okay, I think the Offspring will make at least three albums more, for some reason.

nitropenguin!
03-28-2005, 02:15 PM
I'm thinking the next one will be their last.

offspring kid
03-28-2005, 02:15 PM
Okay, I think the Offspring will make at least three albums more, for some reason.

i say they should make 4 or 5 more !

offspring kid
03-28-2005, 02:16 PM
[QUOTE=nitropenguin!]I'm thinking the next one will be their last.[/QUOTE

just read what i wrote and think about it, it makes sense

nitropenguin!
03-28-2005, 02:19 PM
Your post made me twitch. It consists of too many spelling mistakes.

offspring kid
03-28-2005, 02:23 PM
Your post made me twitch. It consists of too many spelling mistakes.

i dont see any

nitropenguin!
03-28-2005, 02:27 PM
i was going through the threads and many members have made threads that offspring will stop producing music after their 8th album !( well i dont think so)
i just wanted to say that nor you people are theoffspring and nor i am.So i think that offspring will still play after their 8th album i think this coz Atom(drumer ) who joined the offspring last year he played for 10 years in his band before he joined the offspring and offcourse he now joined offspring for good he didnt even played in the splinter album.So offcourse he joined offspring because they will have planned for more albums and aswell atom will want to play drums for long time not just 1 album :eek:AND greatest hit album dosent means that they will stop playing,most bands have greatest hits album but they are still palying ! ( who thinks i am right )

You don't see any in there? I'm sorry, but you fail at your ability to comprehend the English language. Good bye.

nameless
03-28-2005, 02:29 PM
i just wanted to say that nor you people are theoffspring and nor i am.So i think that offspring will still paly after their 8th album i think this coz Atom(drumer ) who joined the offspring last year he played for 10 years in his band before he joined the offspring and offcoure he now joined offspring for good he didnt even played in the splinter album.So offcourse he joined offspring because they will have planned for more albums and aswell atom will want to play drums for long time not just 1 album :eek:AND greates hit album dosent means that they will stop playing,most bands have greatest hits album but they are still palying ! ( who thinks i am right )

YOU ALL PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT OFFSPRING WILL STOP PRODUCING MUSIC JUST PISSES ME OFF !!

after the release of conspiracy of one people were talking about it that the next album (in this case splinter) would be their last and someone close to the band said they were looking to wrap things up although a "little birdie" told us the next album (splinter) wouldnt be their last!

i dont like to say it but i cant see them sticking together for years to come, even with the addition of atom, its not exactly a good enough reason to stick together if things werent working anymore, the other thing is that all the songs come from the same source - dexter.

i dread the day the offspring will split but being honest, as i say, i cant see them doing for much longer!

offspring kid
03-28-2005, 02:32 PM
after the release of conspiracy of one people were talking about it that the next album (in this case splinter) would be their last and someone close to the band said they were looking to wrap things up although a "little birdie" told us the next album (splinter) wouldnt be their last!

i dont like to say it but i cant see them sticking together for years to come, even with the addition of atom, its not exactly a good enough reason to stick together if things werent working anymore, the other thing is that all the songs come from the same source - dexter.

i dread the day the offspring will split but being honest, as i say, i cant see them doing for much longer!

no it wont go this way :D

Homer
03-28-2005, 02:40 PM
Well, look at Bad Religion, 20+ albums and still going! When I look at them, I think meybe The Offspring will be together for a long time to come!

sk8ter-hater
03-28-2005, 02:40 PM
Why should we pay attention if they're rumors?

offspring kid
03-28-2005, 02:42 PM
Why should we pay attention if they're rumors?

EXACTLY MY WORDS

Tired_Of_You
03-28-2005, 02:55 PM
I expect The Offspring to do 1 or maybe 2 albums (not counting the Greatest Hits). You'll probably tell me to fuck off, but I don't care.

offspring kid
03-28-2005, 02:58 PM
I expect The Offspring to do 1 or maybe 2 albums (not counting the Greatest Hits). You'll probably tell me to fuck off, but I don't care.

haha nah man i just cant see offspring ending :,being a hardcore fan :(

Tired_Of_You
03-28-2005, 03:00 PM
You'll have to realise there are other bands other than The Offspring. They can't do albums forever.

offspring kid
03-28-2005, 03:02 PM
You'll have to realise there are other bands other than The Offspring. They can't do albums forever.

i know they cant do it forever but they should do 4 or five more !

Tired_Of_You
03-28-2005, 03:05 PM
If they'd do 5 more albums they'd be 50-55 years old. They have wives and children, you know. They would be kinda old too...

offspring kid
03-28-2005, 03:13 PM
If they'd do 5 more albums they'd be 50-55 years old. They have wives and children, you know. They would be kinda old too...

ya i know i think they should make 2 or 3 more

Tired_Of_You
03-28-2005, 03:16 PM
Oh look, offspring kid changed his mind! It's a little more realistic now.

Homer
03-28-2005, 03:17 PM

what? they would be that old.

offspring kid
03-28-2005, 03:35 PM
WOW man 10 albums by the offspring not baD at all but i still wish they could produce more albums

Omni
03-28-2005, 08:08 PM
Jesus, man. I don't mean to critisize, but if you're this dependant on the Offspring, you need some medication. The Offspring is my favorite band, and when the time comes they decide to wrap it up, I can fully respect that. Although they're getting on up there, they're not that old yet. They DO have families, though, and I say it's rest well earned. Plus, there are lots of other bands out there, I'm sure I'll find some that are up to par with the Offspring.

offspring kid
03-29-2005, 08:15 AM
Jesus, man. I don't mean to critisize, but if you're this dependant on the Offspring, you need some medication. The Offspring is my favorite band, and when the time comes they decide to wrap it up, I can fully respect that. Although they're getting on up there, they're not that old yet. They DO have families, though, and I say it's rest well earned. Plus, there are lots of other bands out there, I'm sure I'll find some that are up to par with the Offspring.

ITS CALLED " TRUE FAN "(which i am),its not called (dependant on the offspring),and the medication you will be needing it later on.THats the whole problem that there isnt any other good band besides the offspring.IF YOU WERE A TRUE FAN YOU WOULD FEEL THE SAME !!

Tired_Of_You
03-29-2005, 11:43 AM
It's not being a true fan or not. You can be a true fan without being dependant on them. You're an obssessive fan.

If you think there aren't any good bands beside The Offspring, then yes, you have a problem.

offspring kid
03-29-2005, 11:50 AM
It's not being a true fan or not. You can be a true fan without being dependant on them. You're an obssessive fan.

If you think there aren't any good bands beside The Offspring, then yes, you have a problem.

Now thats the talk that just makes me go insane !

Tired_Of_You
03-29-2005, 11:54 AM
Ah...Congratulations for being insane because of me.

HeadAroundU
03-29-2005, 12:02 PM
ITS CALLED " TRUE FAN "(which i am),its not called (dependant on the offspring),and the medication you will be needing it later on.THats the whole problem that there isnt any other good band besides the offspring.IF YOU WERE A TRUE FAN YOU WOULD FEEL THE SAME !!
There a lot of cool bands!
AFI,Anti-flag,Perfect circle,No doubt........................ :)
Offspring is number 1 :D

offspring kid
03-29-2005, 12:14 PM
Ah...Congratulations for being insane because of me.

ya thank you very much

FuckingHardcoreBitch
03-29-2005, 12:35 PM
I think they'll retire. They deserve to retire (do something else at least). They'd better retire.

Omni
03-29-2005, 06:12 PM
Just what I was saying, FuckingHardcoreBitch.

And offspring kid, I am not gonna stand here and be "insulted" by some 12 year old who can't put a sentence together without it looking like he typed it with his face. Grow up.

Jimbob2005
03-30-2005, 03:08 AM
NO!!!!!!!!!
Please don't split up - that would be fucking gay!!!

Hypodermic_89
03-30-2005, 03:27 AM
I think that they will make about.. 2,3,4 albums more.. Depends how long time there is between the records.. I mean the first one was released 89, second 92, that was a three year gap, and then a two year, three year again, then one year, then two, the three again.. so it depends on that too.. If they release one album every year starting now, they might even make 5 albums more

Jimbob2005
03-30-2005, 03:34 AM
release 1 this yr damnit!!!!!!!!

billiejoe87_greenday
03-30-2005, 03:53 AM
release 1 this yr damnit!!!!!!!!

Id like them to release on quickly but i wreckon it'll be another 2 years at least because they havent even started talking about a new album yet.

Jimbob2005
03-30-2005, 03:54 AM
Id like them to release on quickly but i wreckon it'll be another 2 years at least because they havent even started talking about a new album yet.
so they havent have they?
damn - dont split up!!!!!

billiejoe87_greenday
03-30-2005, 03:57 AM
so they havent have they?
damn - dont split up!!!!!

I don't wreckon they'll split up now (fingers crossed) but they probably will if they release another album that doesn't do well. They need another smash or Americana.

Jimbob2005
03-30-2005, 03:58 AM
yup - splinter was a total flop
i blame it on columbia records for not promoting it properly
let's hope their new album does well :D

billiejoe87_greenday
03-30-2005, 04:07 AM
yup - splinter was a total flop
i blame it on columbia records for not promoting it properly
let's hope their new album does well :D

Id hope so, but their just weren't really any mega hits on the album, it was good for the fans because it contains classic offspring vibe (evident in songs like "never gonna find me" and "lightning rod", but their wasnt really a standout song on it that could appeal to the masses. It was more like a fans only record.

Jimbob2005
03-30-2005, 04:13 AM
true - even some hardcore offspring fans didnt like it
i cant imagine a non-offspring fan liking it

billiejoe87_greenday
03-30-2005, 04:17 AM
true - even some hardcore offspring fans didnt like it
i cant imagine a non-offspring fan liking it

Yeah, a mate of mine heard da hui and he couldn't stop telling me how shit the offspring are. I said to him thats not their only song, even i dont like that song, but thats like one of the only offspring songs i dont like. (along with me and my old lady and pay the man).

Jimbob2005
03-30-2005, 04:26 AM
Yeah, a mate of mine heard da hui and he couldn't stop telling me how shit the offspring are. I said to him thats not their only song, even i dont like that song, but thats like one of the only offspring songs i dont like. (along with me and my old lady and pay the man).
pay the man is good
but me and my old lady sux!

offspring kid
03-30-2005, 07:00 AM
Just Talk About The Goddamn Issue !

billiejoe87_greenday
03-30-2005, 11:28 PM
Just Talk About The Goddamn Issue !

You talk about the goddam issue!!

WhenPigsFly
04-02-2005, 01:36 PM
well green day released a greatest hits album b4 alot of der others so if da offspring release one they wont stop making music there too gd

Omni
04-02-2005, 06:07 PM
I liked Splinter. Only 2 songs I didn't like on it (Long Way Home and Da Hui. Neocon doesn't really count as a song to me).

JohnnyNemesis
04-02-2005, 06:12 PM
offspring kid, you need to die twice. Quit your fuckin' obsessive whining already and grow up, asshole.

They'll do whatever they want, and I hope they do between 2-5 more albums, but either way I am happy.

Omni
04-02-2005, 06:17 PM
Yeah. 2 albums would be nice, I mean, the oldest member is Noodles, and he's what, only 43? They still have some years ahead, I think. We KNOW at LEAST 1 more album is coming, and 8 albums ain't too damn shabby. They've had a really good run, and have been committed to quality.

Jebus
04-02-2005, 10:38 PM

Your inductive reasoning fails.

Tomo
04-03-2005, 12:37 PM
I don't wreckon they'll split up now (fingers crossed) but they probably will if they release another album that doesn't do well. They need another smash or Americana.

I'm with you man! I think that The Offspring isn't what it used to be. I love all their albums, but their original sound that I like so much has gone with release of Americana. Last two albums were all about experimenting with new music styles, and that's what makes me sad. I miss the good old 100% clear "Smash" (and "Ignition" and "Ixnay on the Hombre") Offspring. I want back agressive energy, summer atmosphere, and fresh tunes. :(

offspring kid
04-03-2005, 12:51 PM
Your inductive reasoning fails.

i was'nt approving my reason *which failed* i just told my reason !

Sekundärteilchen
04-03-2005, 09:00 PM
I agree there are other bands out there but it would be nice if they could keep it together for atleast two more. I dont want my first Offspring concert to be my last. :(

notoriousdoc
04-04-2005, 04:04 AM
i hope that they sort of stray away mtv and go back to their roots maybe some more smash-CO1 type mix albums i dont think theyre gonna break up for no real reason

summer_guy
04-04-2005, 04:09 AM
thats what i`m talking about ; )

jrk247
04-04-2005, 09:43 AM
The Offspring sucks.
Heh you shouldn't be on a Offspring Forum then and you should be shot because U SUC!

Poodles
04-04-2005, 10:22 AM
Hello, nice to meet you! :d

Tomo
04-04-2005, 10:51 AM
Nice to meet you too... :D

bouncingcoles
04-04-2005, 11:07 AM

agreed............

offspring kid
04-04-2005, 11:18 AM
agreed............

Well thank you

smelly poo in a shoe
04-04-2005, 12:25 PM
i find it odd that a band can release a greatest hits album before they split up.

what happens when they release the next album and they have a massive hit??
do they release another greatest hits??

and also, for the offspring to do a greatest hits cd, its gotta be a two disc!!!

offspring kid
04-04-2005, 01:07 PM
who knows man what the real deal is :confused:

Frypanattacker
04-04-2005, 01:43 PM
How do you people figure they will do one or two more albums? There is nothing logical that says that. They're musicians. They'll record music until they want to do something else. It's as simple as that. Nobody suddenly says, "Well, you know? We've done X number of albums so obviously we have to break up now." That's just stupid.

They could split tomorrow. They could split the day they die. Who knows?

Tired_Of_You
04-04-2005, 01:48 PM
How do you people figure they will do one or two more albums?
We know that they still have to do one album for Columbia. We don't know if they'll do another one or more after, but I suppose we can hope.

Come out and smash'em up!
04-04-2005, 02:32 PM
I Think they will quit after 2 or 3 albums because its hard to make more songs and its not good to do all the time new music (Iron Maiden in their early days)

original_psycho
04-04-2005, 03:36 PM
The Offspring sucks.
You stole my line, damn you!
But you're only kidding. I actually hate The Offspring.