PDA

View Full Version : serial rapest

foxy
03-29-2005, 04:49 AM
there is a serail rapest being realeased in to britain from austraila he has been in prison 30+ years and has been o parole 3 time and has raped again time and now there setting him free in britain how stupid is that :mad:

T-6005
03-29-2005, 04:51 AM
Methinks some are not going to like your writing style.

Oh, and about the serial rapist.... depends. Ideally, I guess they wouldn't realease him if they considered him a threat.

Italia311
03-29-2005, 10:53 AM
I thought britain sent its criminals to austrailia...not austrailia sending them to britain....weird. :p

foxy
03-29-2005, 11:27 AM
ever since we gave them there stupid indipencence (spelling) along with the rest of the world that we owned they been sending there shit to use and tonu blair being and arse wipe just lets them

Jesus
03-29-2005, 12:53 PM
Looks like we have a daily mail reader on the bbs. *points and laughs*

Omni
03-29-2005, 06:30 PM
Well, you may have freed the rest of the world, but the good ol' U S of A kicked your ass :)

No one take offense to that, it was just a joke :-/

Italia311
03-29-2005, 09:21 PM
Ya, while Britain was fight 3 other wars...

lost_nvrfound
03-29-2005, 11:10 PM
there is always some scum of the earth being released into the public... its a fact of life...ah well... maybe some1 will shoot him... its a grim outlook, i kno... do not think that i am a souless monster who wants every1 to die... i just want to be rid of the bastards who rape people... its so sick :eek:

T-6005
03-30-2005, 05:15 AM
I rape people and I'm still a nice guy. Your rampant rapophobia sickens me, narrow-minded bigot.
If you rape people and consider yourself a nice guy, you need psychiatric care.

Marion
04-02-2005, 07:36 AM
He is still a dangerous paedophile who cannot be rehabilitated. He was born in England and is to be deported back even though he moved there when he was 5 years old. I say just shoot the bastard and then he will not be a problem.
:mad:

JoY
04-02-2005, 08:23 AM
shit happens.

Sinister
04-02-2005, 08:27 AM
true, shit does happen. too much.

+Dexter+
04-02-2005, 08:36 AM
there is a serail rapest being realeased in to britain from austraila he has been in prison 30+ years and has been o parole 3 time and has raped again time and now there setting him free in britain how stupid is that :mad:

is this guy a pedofile, as long as hes not i dont care!

neocon58
04-02-2005, 06:34 PM
is this the guy who tried to get parole in australia because he has family there?

SicN Twisted
04-02-2005, 06:55 PM
Who are you to judge whether or not he can be reihabilitated?

RXP
04-03-2005, 12:36 AM
Who is anyone to judge? WHo are you to put others at risk because of your penal theory?

Marion
04-03-2005, 07:38 AM
The Australian government said he is a danger to all kids and can never be rehabilitated. He thinks he has done nothing wrong.

Little_Miss_1565
04-03-2005, 09:13 AM
Who is anyone to judge? WHo are you to put others at risk because of your penal theory?

Heh heh heh..."penal theory"...rapist.

JohnnyNemesis
04-03-2005, 11:28 AM
foxy shouldn't be allowed to have opinions.

SicN Twisted
04-03-2005, 04:51 PM
If he's rehabilitated, nobody will be in danger. If he's thrown and jail or shot and nobody tries to rehibilitate him, people will always be in danger of others of his kind. If a productive effort is made to understand him, future crimes can be prevented.

HornyPope
04-04-2005, 04:39 AM
Stop being such a pussy humanitarian, Sky.

foxy
04-04-2005, 12:58 PM

well i do so fuck you

Skate Rat 19
04-04-2005, 02:27 PM
The only time I would be raped is if it were a girl rapest(she has to be decent) since I would beat the fuck outta any guy who tries to rape me.

JohnnyNemesis
04-04-2005, 02:31 PM
well i do so fuck you

Awesome comeback.

burning-the-high-life
04-04-2005, 02:35 PM
If he's rehabilitated, nobody will be in danger. If he's thrown and jail or shot and nobody tries to rehibilitate him, people will always be in danger of others of his kind. If a productive effort is made to understand him, future crimes can be prevented.

dude you've been to jail haven't you? I'll bet you were a prison Beotch.

JohnnyNemesis
04-04-2005, 02:39 PM
Whoa, Sic! Did you READ that, MAN?! You've been OWNED! OWNED I SAY! PWNED EVEN!

I mean...I mean...he responded your well thought out and presented argument by calling you a "prison Beotch"! There is no amount of effort in the world that could possibly dispute that logic!

Hang your head in shame.

RXP
04-04-2005, 03:26 PM

What if this productive effort leads to the conclusion that he can't be rehabbed without changing something inatite in his personality therefore tranforming him into somthing else?

You can do research into why offenders offend without having them loose in the community. Thus helping future generations and the current one.

wheelchairman
04-04-2005, 03:27 PM
dude you've been to jail haven't you? I'll bet you were a prison Beotch.
People with lyrics in their signature, don't have the mental capacity required to reply to these topics.

burning-the-high-life
04-04-2005, 03:27 PM
What if this productive effort leads to the conclusion that he can't be rehabbed without changing something inatite in his personality therefore tranforming him into somthing else?

You can do research into why offenders offend without having them loose in the community. Thus helping future generations and the current one.

wtf is with people tryin to defend this dude he doesn't think he did anything wrong. Were you the prison pimp or something then. seriously wtf

RXP
04-04-2005, 03:32 PM
I took his load in my mouth daily in prison.

burning-the-high-life
04-04-2005, 03:33 PM
I took his load in my mouth daily in prison.

so he was the pimp and you were the beotch then. clearify cause im confused.

RXP
04-04-2005, 03:35 PM
No it's a mutual relationship. There is no pimp. We performed golden showers too.

burning-the-high-life
04-04-2005, 03:37 PM
No it's a mutual relationship. There is no pimp. We performed golden showers too.

wow i really didn't need to know that. weell have fun wit dat i gotta leave. place to go girls to #### you know that ol chestnut.

RXP
04-04-2005, 03:39 PM
omg I've never kissed you're having sex?!

big tits
04-04-2005, 04:14 PM
he'll fuck with the wrong person (literally) eventually and get his head kicked in. but i see your point why the fuck send him back to the uk? the austrailians have sorted it so far why don't they just lock him up and throw away the key. :mad:

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 07:46 AM
omg I've never kissed you're having sex?!

sorry i would have answered sooner but my girlfriend found this spot givin me a bj :cool: and i dropped my laptop and had to fix it.

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2005, 07:48 AM
sorry i would have answered sooner but my girlfriend found this spot givin me a bj :cool:

The ridiculousness of that statement is even funnier with that smiley after it.

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 07:50 AM
whats with that sicntwisted guy does he just let people dis him or what. but any i agree that rapest dude just needs to be locked in cell forever. if he gets lonely we can give him johnny. lol

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2005, 08:01 AM
Maybe he hasn't been around lately. Maybe he doesn't respond to people as stupid as you are, because you do such a good job of embarassing yourself on your own. Either way, the point is that you're probably not worth a click of the "Post Reply" option for most.

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 08:09 AM
whats with the hate all of a sudden johnny? it was a joke dude i know he's probably been offline or something. it was a joke if he were online to get him to respond

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2005, 08:10 AM
There is no hate; I was joking just as much as you were, except what I said happened to be true. Either way, the whole "calling SicNTwisted out" thing is pretty pathetic, joke or no joke.

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 08:12 AM
i was just sayin the dude doesn't think he was wrong so y was every one trying to defend him?

RXP
04-05-2005, 09:25 AM
sorry i would have answered sooner but my girlfriend found this spot givin me a bj :cool: and i dropped my laptop and had to fix it.

omg I once brushed by a girls chest in class. It was the best. ur a lucky man!

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 09:28 AM
omg I once brushed by a girls chest in class. It was the best. ur a lucky man!

its not too hard you just have to be confident and know what your doing

RXP
04-05-2005, 09:32 AM
How can I get a lady to give me a blowjob??

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 09:33 AM
now thats hard to say each girl is different. Is there a girl you have your eye on, do you know alot about, tell me what you know.

RXP
04-05-2005, 10:10 AM
Her name's Carolyn she's in my history class. omfg she's pretty. I know she likes maths and my friend said she loves sucking dick. He used to go out with her. Shall I just tell her I like her?

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 10:49 AM
continue this through private message

RXP
04-05-2005, 11:25 AM
OK thanks for the help, I'll PM you on my results tommorow when I see her again.

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2005, 07:23 PM
That's it, put RXP in the Offspring BBS Hall of Fame IMMEDIATELY.

SicN Twisted
04-07-2005, 11:56 PM
Yep, I've been to prison. But I'm not beotch, I'm the man, and you got a purty mouth. Damn RXP, I never said release him into society can give him work vouchers. I just think there should be some alternative to prison, like a mental instituion. I don't know if pedofiles can be cured or not, but it's worth the continued effort to try, hell of a lot better then putting them in jail.

To the guy who challenged by confidence and manhood by claiming I'm avoiding his inane illiegible insults - I'm sorry that I'm not man enough to appear on this bbs every single day like clockwork to defend my honor against prebuscent virgins for life like you guys.

RXP
04-08-2005, 02:46 AM
What's wrong with being a Virgin SIc?

Also I totally agree with you on the mental thing then. I think science holds the key for rehabbing. You'll be able to change people's personalities. And once criminal law catches up to the idea there is no blameworthyness that every crime actually has a defence it will shake in its boots.

JoY
04-08-2005, 04:43 AM
someone, who has proven him-/herself unsuitable (not the word I'm looking for, but whatever, you get my point) for society by commiting crimes, should be taught how to constructively be a part of that society again.

I agree with Sic. locking people up gives them time to think about what they've done, but it doesn't show them -how- it is wrong. it just teaches them that it's wrong, but that doesn't change their pattern of thoughts & doesn't make them understand why.

notoriousdoc
04-08-2005, 05:31 AM
He is still a dangerous paedophile who cannot be rehabilitated. He was born in England and is to be deported back even though he moved there when he was 5 years old. I say just shoot the bastard and then he will not be a problem.
:mad:

CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATE THE BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

SicN Twisted
04-08-2005, 01:08 PM
JoY, I kind of agree with you but definately not the Orwellian right/wrong sence you took it in. I definately don't think society should even try to teach "right and wrong" since that's a completely reletive thing and shouldn't be used in the judicial system. I don't think they should be taught how what they've done is wrong because to them, it's not wrong. Or even if it is, they're compulsions are stronger then they're morals. I'm going more towards they should be psychologically analysed since it's probably a fucked up childhood or just a fucked up head that caused them to be the way they are. I'm saying we should try to make progress with that.

Sorry about the rant, but the whole "right and wrong" sillyness always gets me going.

foxy
04-08-2005, 02:22 PM
CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION!CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATION! CASTRATE THE BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

i agree with you but the sicko can still fuck the poor little children that bastard will be here by now and if i see him ill fucking burnhim to death with my lighters DIE BITCH :mad: :mad:

ruroken
04-08-2005, 05:16 PM
lol. I'm suprised you haven't said something likme that to me!

JoY
04-09-2005, 06:09 AM
JoY, I kind of agree with you but definately not the Orwellian right/wrong sence you took it in. I definately don't think society should even try to teach "right and wrong" since that's a completely reletive thing and shouldn't be used in the judicial system. I don't think they should be taught how what they've done is wrong because to them, it's not wrong. Or even if it is, they're compulsions are stronger then they're morals. I'm going more towards they should be psychologically analysed since it's probably a fucked up childhood or just a fucked up head that caused them to be the way they are. I'm saying we should try to make progress with that.

Sorry about the rant, but the whole "right and wrong" sillyness always gets me going.
I fully agree. I expressed myself in a clumsy way. I'll elaborate on what I meant.
the other day I saw on television how young prisoners had to train with the army. it teaches them respect. alright, it doesn't exactly softly teach them what's right, what's wrong & all the things their mothers weren't able to raise them with, but while crawling through the mud through obstacles, when an officer is standing next to you like a giant you have to look up to, screaming at the top of his lungs "faster you maggot!", you know you're not on top of the world & you KNOW you can't get away with just anything. I saw that bunch of arrogant, rebeling, sometimes violent youngsters crawling around, wearing themselves out on command, working physically real hard, head down for once & it just looked right.

I think I've told a couple of times on here how rough the begin period is of the kind of studentclub I'm in. I'm not allowed to share such information, because it's supposed to be a secret that bonds us. either way, in the fraternity over here, groups of guys in their begin period had to train with the army for two days. there was no single guy, who didn't cry eventually. sometimes you need to teach people respect with a rough hand. (I'm not saying I approve with this being part of getting into a studentclub) I'm not saying you have to beat them & kick them in the stomach, just make them listen to authority. our society can't function without it.

Edit: am I harsh? to me it seems this type of thing makes up for all the times these kids didn't obey to their mother & for all the times she didn't say "no", when they were about to do something they shouldn't. I agree that what people should & shouldn't do is merely based on rules of society, but isn't that what makes our world turn? it's better than wasting away in jail, I think.

trout
04-09-2005, 09:12 AM
I rape people and I'm still a nice guy. Your rampant rapophobia sickens me, narrow-minded bigot.

you're gay. you should go end your life.

SicN Twisted
04-09-2005, 05:23 PM
You elaborte wonderfully JoY, although as someone who outright doesn't believe in authority, I can't really agree with you. I think of these violent rebellious youths who didn't listen to their mother and I have so much more respect for them then I do subservient people who took in their mother's values hand in foot. I sympathize with criminals in a way that I consider them victims. They went to our school sand our churches, played the violent videogames that our companies released, etc etc and some of them were actually able to develope their own sence of right and wrong instead of blindly letting society brainwash them.

You think people should be taught respect with a rough hand, and I ask you, why should they be taught respect? Why should someone be born with an arbitrary duty to respect conventions. Where some see respect, I see conformity. I suppose I've always been enamored by the image of the romantic rebel who lives by his own rules, but in this case, I think the leeching morally correct mother swho try to force their ethics down our throats are the real criminals. I'd be up for punishing the people who make the laws, not the people who break them. Every time a kid doesn't obey his mother I'm happy because think about it, why should they? Why should the mother say no, who is she to determine what the kid can and can't do? Short of stopping a two year from running into the freeway, I believe that children should be able to live through their rebllious faces and learn what's right and wrong for themselves? It's authority that makes people turn out fucked up, not lack of.

I don't think you're harsh, but I don't think this authority is what makes the world go round. It's beautiful feeling to know you're on the top of the world and that you can get away with anything, why deprive people of it? Your alternative is better then letting people waste away in prison, but I still don't think it's the right of a mother, a judge, or society as a whole to try and teach anyone "respect."

JoY
04-10-2005, 05:38 AM
I do see your point. you have a completely different opinion on this. I find your thoughts extremely interesting.

sure I see the charm in being rebellious. sure I'd love to feel I'm on top of the world & like no one & nothing can stop me. like I can get away with anything. sure I miss that strong feeling that I used to have in puberty (I'm not saying I'm done with puberty *grins*), that my feeling for justice was right. that it was just as right as society's feeling for justice. that no one could tell me what to do, because I'd find my own way. but as you probably know I encountered some trouble. one person, who didn't follow society's rules & who listened to his own justice, did what he wanted to do & nothing could stop him. I didn't appreciate that much & that's an understatement.

what I'm trying to say is, that you might feel on top of the world as long as you go against the rules, but you'll feel mighty defeated, when someone else goes against the rules & hurts you in the process.

I hope you see how my army theory is related to this. people should listen to themselves (to their own wishes, tendencies, urges..), but also to others. force people to listen if you have to. why? because it's ..yeah, respectful. it's a social thing to do. we're not just individuals, we're individuals in a world of individuals. & there was one time in my life I was desperately hoping someone would listen to me. when he didn't he didn't just cross the rules, he crossed -my- personal rules & you can't tell me that's good.

I believe very strongly in Kant's (& the bible's, basically) categorical imperative, that comes down to not doing to someone else, what you wouldn't want them to do to you. (this is getting ethical) this has as much to do with self-respect as respect for others. even if you're rebellious, even if you hate authority's guts, this 'rule' can still be maintained. & there's nothing wrong with it. society would run itself, if it'd be universally accepted. we all DO have to accept the fact we live in a society. we're simply not alone on the planet. & if you want to function in a society, you'll -have- to live at least by a few rules, of which I think Kant's categorical imperative is the groundrule.

I do understand the rush of going against the rules. I haven't been much of an angel myself. I'm just saying that in the long run, after the rush is gone, it won't do anything for you. & in the end of the day you'll never be on top of the world anyway, no matter how great that feeling is.

I always take too damn long explaining what I want to say. I just want to get it right, but it's annoying it always turns out in huge massive posts.

SicN Twisted
04-10-2005, 10:11 PM
I have the same habbit. I could right a thesis as an argument against a single sentence someone says. It's awesome.

You've clearly pointed out where we differ, because I philosophically despise Kant. The theories basically amount to moralism - that there are transcendent morals that must be obeyed to sancify ones humanity. Don't get me wrong, I strongly believe in respect, for people who've earned it that is. I definately don't think society deserves any respect. Society is inherintly corrupt, and it certainly doesn't respect the individual, so why should the individual be obliged to respect society? I certainly respect rules that evolve naturally, a sort of mutual agreement. Hobbes's social contract, as I'm sure you know. I try as hard as I can to cause as little suffering as possible and it's a trait I'm truly proud of. What I don't believe is that most laws have any reflection on the good of others. Governments set mostly arbitrary laws that protect some while injuring others.

Trust me babe, I'm all about the golden rule, and I do unto others as I would want done unto myself, but the State doesn't respect me as an individual. The government, from the top down - judges, policemen, you know, the entire social structure, robs individuals of their identities. For instance, I consider it perfectly morally justifiable to rob a bank, because banks exist on robbing commoners - they impose clandestine taxes and rip your account in half without you knowing it. I'm morally okay with cheating in school, because schools set unfair standards and use fear as a tactic to keep people from blossoming, and if cheating is a good way to blossom, by all means. Respect is wonderful, I respect alot of things and alot of people, fuck, I respect you even though I completely disagree with you (partly because you make good points, partly because you're hot). I just don't respect the institutions I've grown up around because most them are corrupt and dishonest.

I believe in ethics, but it's completely reletive. Think of this - if you lived in an Islamic country (well, the Netherlands kind of IS an Islamic country), by your principles of functioning within society, you'd have to wear a vial constantly and allow men to subjudgate you. You'd have to think of yourself as inferior. If you lived in Hitler's Germany, you'd have to function by obeying the rules of a murderous, tyranical society. If you lived in Uganda, you'd have to allow a witch doctor to cut off your clitoris on your thirteenth birthday. But hey, that's functioning in society, you gotta respect it. You get what I mean - society is inflicted will, it's a leviathan that strips you of your humanity. Why the fuck should I walk around saying please and thank you to those who lash me on a daily basis?

JoY
04-11-2005, 11:25 AM
haha, I like the way you manage to flatter me in the process of making your point.

I don't agree with cultures that teach you inferiority, I obviously don't agree with tiranny, or wearing vails (what?). all those things are bounded to certain places in the world, though. I know I'm the millionth to strive for a universal society, that can just get the fuck along. (well, I don't strive for anything, I just fantasise about it mainly, actually)

I've been described many times in the past (especially by dear Vlad) as a tree hugging hippy & though I might curse too much to really live up to that description, I probably am a bit of a tree hugging, flower tossing hippy. (I am NOT too nice, though. there's no such thing) hurting people just seems wrong & my respect is nothing you have to earn. sure, I don't respect some people as much as others, but you'll have to prove yourself unworthy of my respect to lose it.

I haven't got much time, but this discussion is highly amusing me, so I guess this will be continued. =) & as I see it, we don't entirely disagree. we do disagree, but we agree on some level. does that make sense? at all??

SicN Twisted
04-11-2005, 12:07 PM
It makes alot of sense. If I totally disagreed with you, I wouldn't bother elaborating cause neither of us would have anything to gain. I don't know if you're a hippy or not, because in our superficial times, hippy has come to be mostly defined by how you dress? Do you wear woven skirts and beads? If so, yes, you're a hippy.

HornyPope
04-11-2005, 12:10 PM
I don't recall calling you a hippy, Bella. You sure I didn't say a hippo?

I kid, I kid.

JoY
04-12-2005, 03:15 AM
It makes alot of sense. If I totally disagreed with you, I wouldn't bother elaborating cause neither of us would have anything to gain. I don't know if you're a hippy or not, because in our superficial times, hippy has come to be mostly defined by how you dress? Do you wear woven skirts and beads? If so, yes, you're a hippy.
uhh, no. I sure as hell don't dress like one. unless Diesel was designed by a tree hugging, flower tossing hippy, but for some reason I don't think so.

Vlad - yes you did. I used to be this smiley-overusing bouncy piece of shit & I do seem to recall you disliked my guts. you tossed the word hippy at me as an insult. I guess it'd be insulting, looking at the full definition. but then Micha & I started to talk & everything worked out.

SicN Twisted
04-12-2005, 12:50 PM
I'm pretty sure Vlad's called me a hippy a bunch of times too. That and pussy, little bitch, etc...

HornyPope
04-15-2005, 03:01 AM
I wrote this response whilst slightly inebriated, though I assure you my sense remained acute, but haven't bothered to edit it since. Read it if you like... and if you understand what I typed.

Your arguments against order and sctucture are that of a 10 year old whose life misery and idea of unjustice rets in lack of playtime. "waaah, waaah, those fascist tyrants make me do chores and homework waaah" I fullu support order and discipline and I frown upon any parents who failed at this task. I will see to that my children , if no one else, larn respect. If a child grows up to an adult age and becomes aware of whatever pushes him down, i'll be most proud if he understood the root of the problem and fchallenged it. That's wat a man should be about. A man should be strong and capable to face any adversery, if a man is just a whiny bitch complaining about the foot stamping his face, I feel no pity for his misery. If he sought my help, he has to prove he's worthy of this help. Fuck him otherwise.

A man needs a healthy challenge in life, and he needs to find his place--his role. He must thus assign his fellow men also roles, not to render them inferior, but to make them usefull. And it this role belittles them, let them come out and protest. Let them earn a bigger role, or perhaps turn around ththe positions and assign the role to whoebver assigned them a role. But they must firstk now where they stand. Also there roles are not engraved in cemenet. You can double for someone in a position of a helper to help him fi;;fi;; hos [ir[pse. amd tjem get your own helpers. Ormaybe you belonng to a sect as a noobie, and gradually you grow up to a position of a leader.Ot
s a;; abpit wjay ypi can dp and what you can handle. Some are natural leaders, others have to fight it, but whatever ae your despositions, make sure you ise it wise;ly. I don't care much about humanity, and i dont think we'rre here to achieve this higher purpose or anything, and if we were, i prolly wo8ldnt give a shit about it, but i do bellieve each man hs some sort of a dream in the back of his head, and i encourage him to hunt down this dream--may it be a woman, an ability, or even a form of a personal wealth. Whateveer, it's hos fancy. Thus we ought to help hm get to this dream and in turn he will elp us. otherwose. wjays tje point in life if not toclimb mountaints of ohpe? It might be all pointless when you're biroed six fieet under, but untin then, keeep fighting.

I hear a lot of defeatist saying, "it all doesnt matter, we gonnna die anywyas". Well fuck yo. It does matter to me. I don't care about it when im dead, but as long as om alive, i want to experience happiness, and nothing is more exileratiing than to feel one succeed--both myself and my peers. Ergo, I will fight hard and long to attain this success, and when I have, i will rest down for a few seconds to savour the smell of vicoory, after which i will prolly push myself unto another challenge.

I gather from your attitude that you do care for your peers. Almost a humanitarian, haha. But that's cool. Each feels differently towards society. Let me ask you then--what the hell are you doing to help them? I'm notcalling you oit, im merely asking. If you are doing something, whateber the hell it may be, it means you're enanging your smarts and abilities for a cause--see my argument above concerning fullfilling one's ambitions. Obviously then you are doing a task, and as far as this task is concerned, you understand the importance of discipline )i.e. keeping yourself focues, motivativated, pontcual etc), do you not? Then you just agreed with my above few paragraphs over discipline. But if you're not doing anuything, if you are true to your "do whatevr the fuck you want" doctorine, I don't even need to tel lyou that you won't get anywhere with that. Life is about effort, whether its an effort spent towards an anarchist causee or otherwise. I'll explain further: if you and your band could form, you could achieve great result.s The people you will have taught, educated, will be your rewards..And with their help, you can bring down the government all together. Wouldn't that be grand as far as your concerned? Know that the Governement only breeds on the weakeness of men I came to show. The moment the men will rise up and organise themselves together without the need of ministers and beaurcratic assholes is the moment the government will cease to exist, or at least play prominent part. But to get there however, you must ebkughten a great deal of man about their pupose, their goal, their end. And the only way to do that is through rigour and hard siscipline.

My approach to thse questions in life are very similar, except i don't have faight in men to stand yp government, so i adopted the next best policy--fuck everyone and let me strive alone. But if you believe inhumanity, and if you believe that its a task worth fighting for, then fight it you shall, and the only way you will achieve resultsi s through order. have stressed the word often enough to the point of making it nearly redundtant, but thats only because you cant have this argument without understanding what it really means.

SicN Twisted
04-15-2005, 03:27 AM
Edit that. Please. Then I'll reply. It seems like the poutine took over where the alcohol left off in destroying the acuteness of your sence.