PDA

View Full Version : What are those little everyday things that just bother the fuck out of you?

Trip Boy
03-29-2005, 03:32 PM
I mean we all have something that happens a lot in our lives and its bothersome but its so miniscule that u fail to say anything.. we all have our lil ticks about shit..

What pisses me off?

People getting ketchup on the lid of the bottle and closing it.

Talking w/ mouth full.

Chewing gum w/ mouth open.

Talking in movies.

These are small things, but they annoy the fuck out of me.. i know you all have some as well...

TrippingOut
03-29-2005, 03:34 PM
I hate when people clap for the credits at the movies.

punkangel
03-29-2005, 03:34 PM
people who are always cheerful....my english teacher, Ms. Frederick
always in a good mood for some reason....oh, my aunt just died....but I'm still in a good mood.

TrippingOut
03-29-2005, 03:35 PM
and when theres something stuck in somebody elses teeth and you dont know how to tell them.

TrippingOut
03-29-2005, 03:35 PM
sorry about your aunt

punkangel
03-29-2005, 03:36 PM
sorry about your aunt

it wasn't about my aunt...just an example of my english teacher always being happy for stupid reasons

TrippingOut
03-29-2005, 03:38 PM
oh, alright. well, sorry about your obliviuosly happy english teacher then.

Noodles is gay
03-29-2005, 03:39 PM

that's so lame! I hate those people too. :mad:

Annoys me when people don't say thanks when you hold a door open for them out of kindness (we have to at school - otherwise a severe yelling at results)

Or when people assume that one is a total nerd because they happen to be reading a book (not a magazine) on the bus.

TrippingOut
03-29-2005, 03:41 PM
I would assume that the ones not reading on the bus are illiterate... or get motion sickness...

TrippingOut
03-29-2005, 03:45 PM
i get really annoyed by people who snort when they laugh too.

Noodles is gay
03-29-2005, 03:46 PM
I would assume that the ones not reading on the bus are illiterate... or get motion sickness...

alas tis worse - they usually have a copy of 'heat', 'hello' or another trashy 'celeb' packed magazine in their talons. Well i guess they could be illiterate; those things have about 10 words in the entire magazine.

I wouldn't mind but they tend to point and laugh then make obscene gestures and comments.

TrippingOut
03-29-2005, 03:51 PM
where are you from?

rock4life09
03-29-2005, 03:53 PM
I hate it when people talk behind my back. And I hate it when I have to tell someone something and they answer their cell phone and act like they are the voicemail. That drives me crazy!!!! :mad:

Homer
03-29-2005, 03:53 PM
I hate it when people have no sense in what money is because thier parents buy all of this shit that they won't use in a week, and I mean stuff like dirtbikes and shit... or in other words, dumbasses who get through life easily!

Proph
03-29-2005, 03:57 PM
I hate people who are oblivious and think they are funny and have friends. They piss me off because they dont leave me alone.

Homer
03-29-2005, 04:05 PM
I hate people who walk a raging speed of 5 meters per hour in the front of a lin in a mall, a lineup, etc.

Noodles is gay
03-29-2005, 04:05 PM
^ or down a thin corridor! :mad:

where are you from?

Across the pond; lovely little England! :(

Homer
03-29-2005, 04:52 PM
I hate when people make fun of Canada and use the Canadien stereotype.
NO ONE HERE SAYS EH EVERY FUCKING 2 WORDS!!!

dirtybird
03-29-2005, 04:55 PM
People who think they're funny when they're not.

People who try to be 'black' too hard. Even black people who try to be 'black' too hard.

Guys that think wearing bright colors means they're 'brave' and 'manly' (i.e. bright pink Abecrombie shirts)

ruroken
03-29-2005, 04:56 PM
i am SOMETIMES funny. Shit...

dirtybird
03-29-2005, 04:57 PM
i am SOMETIMES funny. Shit...

I wasn't talking about you.

*People who don't notice sarcasm

*People who put something like (10 characters) after their posts instead of just putting a period or other punctuation.

Noodles is gay
03-29-2005, 04:57 PM

"You Canadians are all the same; with your beady little eyes and flapping heads!"

Eh? :D

GreenTerror
03-29-2005, 04:58 PM
I hate when people stare at me. I also hate when people talk to me.

ruroken
03-29-2005, 05:00 PM
I hate it when people don't give a fuck about how you feel. I'll kill them...

Homer
03-29-2005, 05:01 PM
I hate when people take things too seriously

"You Canadians are all the same; with your beady little eyes and flapping heads!"

Eh? :D

WHAT?! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SAY THAT!!!!!??!?!?!?!!?! hehehe :D

Betty
03-29-2005, 05:05 PM
When people rinse stuff in the sink and leave all these gross little food bits and then leave the dish cloth in a wad.

Noodles is gay
03-29-2005, 05:06 PM
^ I do that all the time to piss off my parents.

I hate when people take things too seriously

WHAT?! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SAY THAT!!!!!??!?!?!?!!?! hehehe :D

lol; SOUTH PARK! :cool:

I hate really dumb people; hummm...that's not a thing i guess.

JohnnyNemesis
03-29-2005, 05:08 PM
You're lookin' pretty in that profile picture of yours, Noodles is gay!

I don't mind people who are impolite...they just annoy me. But the people I HATE are the ones who go out of their way to be impolite!

Noodles is gay
03-29-2005, 05:19 PM
I hate it when someone gets the best mark in the whole class (like 95%) and then goes in a stress because s/he thinks they can do better!

You're lookin' pretty in that profile picture of yours, Noodles is gay!

:o Thanks.

JohnnyNemesis
03-29-2005, 05:24 PM
I hate it when someone gets the best mark in the whole class (like 95%) and then goes in a stress because s/he thinks they can do better!

I must admit that I've been guilty of that in the past, because I believe that grades don't always judge the quality of an assignment. I got an A on an essay recently, but I made so many dumb mistakes that I STILL wasn't satisfied! At least I did well though, and I didn't throw it in anyone's face.

:o Thanks.
You're very welcome.

ruroken
03-29-2005, 05:39 PM
I hate it when nobody's posting :mad:

Betty
03-29-2005, 05:53 PM

I do that ALL the time and it annoys me when people say "But that's a good mark! You should be happy!" This generally wouldn't be a 95, but a 90 maybe. It's all relative anyway, people have different standards.

Also, about the crumb thing, the problem is that *I* am not their parents anymore and they still expect me to clean up after them as if I were their mother! Or just leave it, but I can't cause it is gross and annoying!

The Goth Guy
03-29-2005, 06:20 PM
Posers,faggots,the whole world pisses me off

Noodles is gay
03-29-2005, 06:20 PM
Goths .

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-29-2005, 06:21 PM
People called The Goth Guy who are pissed off with everything.

Emo.

JohnnyNemesis
03-29-2005, 06:22 PM
It's funny, cause by definition, goths and posers are pretty much one in the same as far as I'm concerned: attention whoring whiny fucks. Like anyone else, except stupid looking on top of that.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-29-2005, 06:23 PM
Careful, you don't want to be judgemental. Like those shitty goth poser faggot people. I hate those judgemental pricks. All of them.

Isolated Fury
03-29-2005, 06:25 PM
I hate when there are these little things that happen. They have no impact at all on anyone's life. But stupid people like me seem to imagine that they are deciding factors in every scenario. My very life is made of over-analyzing.

Proph
03-29-2005, 06:41 PM

nah, sometimes is more often, I reckon. Howdy.

TrippingOut
03-30-2005, 08:54 AM
Careful, you don't want to be judgemental. Like those shitty goth poser faggot people. I hate those judgemental pricks. All of them.
not all goths are like that. some of them just ruin it for the rest of us and make ppl hate goths for no reason.

TrippingOut
03-30-2005, 08:55 AM
i hate annoying bitchy little preppy girls who are rich as all hell and get a new porsche for their birthday every fucking year. they take everything they have for granted.

foxy
03-30-2005, 09:51 AM
i hate people who just dont stop eating and complain that there a fat bastard

TrippingOut
03-30-2005, 09:56 AM
true that, foxy.

the_GoDdEsS
03-30-2005, 11:56 AM
When people don't close the door when I'm watching TV.

When they talk in movies. Kill, stab.

When they press their body against yours in a crowded bus. Kill, die.

When old men with shaky Alzheimer hands grope you. Rot in hell.

When kids flash their newest mobile phones and download all ring tones they see on TV and use it all for useless trendy crap.

Pointless whining. I feel like punching them.

Stupid teenie attention craving bitches who talk out loud and think they're interesting.

Hardware and software not working properly. Kill Word, kill Excel, kill modems.

People not answering immediately after you ask them something. I hate slow thinkers.

People talking when I'm trying to sleep, lights turned on when I'm trying to sleep.

Yeah, those are only a few things that make my lose my temper and get all aggressive.

TrippingOut
03-30-2005, 12:00 PM
i hate when ppl want you to know theyre upset so they sigh unnaturally loud to make sure you hear them.

live_fast_gurl
03-30-2005, 12:04 PM
rich perfect bitches who complain that they are too fat at 3 st

old men who cough like a car engine everywhere near you * shudder*

little kids running around your knees singing little rhyming songs

tiny people being smarter than you

somehow , the front door not being locked

people with a gazillion candles and refusing to light a single one

dumb blonde jokes

people who use writing like they never learnt to spell

having loads of pens that you dont need , and when you do need one they have suddenly all run out of ink

Noodles is gay
03-30-2005, 12:07 PM
^ Same with the people not using language correctly :mad:

People who think they're smart but aren't.

_ߥ_vil_
03-30-2005, 12:08 PM
The bullies that pick on people just because they are better at school work than them.

Stalkers that fancy people who already have gfs/bfs but consistantly ask them out.

TrippingOut
03-30-2005, 12:09 PM
i dont know about the places you live in, but here, girls pretend to be bisexual just to get more attention from guys (how ironic is that) and i fucking hate them because then all guys think youll just start making out with a girl for no reason. which is why i choose to stay in the closet about my bisexuality.

Izie
03-30-2005, 12:09 PM
Rude people/people with no manners.

Yes, I'm all posh that way. Or maybe not, simply because manners are something relatively normal in Western Europe... At least the parts I've been in... And HERE? No Mister, our national policy is "Let's be rude and bitchy and mean and have a complete lack of any form of manners, let's push around and yell and be "sponsor chicks" (no adequate translation in english as it's a mostly serbian phenomena) and idiots/criminals, let's just be exactly what everyone else portrays us as".

Damn my grandmother and her western raising :/
Or, more likely, YAY my grandmother and her western raising.

Other than that, I don't get irritated that easily. Or at least I try not to.

Gothgirl2606
03-30-2005, 12:10 PM

do people still do that??? i thought it had died out!!!! :eek:

ruroken
03-30-2005, 12:11 PM
people who post too much <not me, but you might :D

TrippingOut
03-30-2005, 12:14 PM
do people still do that??? i thought it had died out!!!! :eek:
i wish it had. i fucking hate when ppl do that.

Gothgirl2606
03-30-2005, 12:16 PM

well being honest, it didn't half annoy me on hols last year wen this brummy woman kept shouting "YOW YOW!!!" across the swimming pool
+ it annoys me a bit ( no offense 2 people who do this ) wen people go "erm" in that weered accent evry 5 mins. it gets annoying :(

TrippingOut
03-30-2005, 12:19 PM
whats "hols" mean?

Gothgirl2606
03-30-2005, 12:20 PM
whats "hols" mean?

hols= holidays lol. its easier :D

Noodles is gay
03-30-2005, 12:21 PM
well being honest, it didn't half annoy me on hols last year wen this brummy woman kept shouting "YOW YOW!!!" across the swimming pool
+ it annoys me a bit ( no offense 2 people who do this ) wen people go "erm" in that weered accent evry 5 mins. it gets annoying :(

OFFENCE!!!!

'WEN' --> 'WHEN'; the extra letter doesn't take that long to add!

2 --> 'TO'; again it's one character difference; add the bloody thing.

WEERED?! --> I don't know what this means, any suggestions people?

TrippingOut
03-30-2005, 12:21 PM
oh... heh heh... dont i feel fucking retarded :o

TrippingOut
03-30-2005, 12:22 PM
weered = wierd and offense isnt spelled with a c

Noodles is gay
03-30-2005, 12:25 PM
^ Are you utterly retarded? Weird! Here's a rule for you - 'i before e except after c, and not in weird because it's weird'.

weered = wierd and offense isnt spelled with a c

It is in the UK where she's from. :D

Anyway British spelling is far superior to American spelling and should ALWAYS be used.

Homer
03-30-2005, 12:25 PM
I hate fags

Gothgirl2606
03-30-2005, 12:29 PM
^ Are you utterly retarded? Weird! Here's a rule for you - 'i before e except after c, and not in weird because it's weird'.

Anyway British spelling is far superior to American spelling and should ALWAYS be used.

um, i keep 4getting whether it's wierd or weird, so i put weerd.
oh, my frend just informed me its weird, not wierd

Gothgirl2606
03-30-2005, 12:31 PM

i woudn't havegone as far as 2 say uk spelling is superior, noodles

TrippingOut
03-30-2005, 12:32 PM
you didnt need to call me retarded alright? it just wasnt nice of you to be an asshole to gothgirl because she didnt add a couple more letters. maybe she didnt fucking feel like it. ok?

Noodles is gay
03-30-2005, 12:32 PM
^ I wasn't an 'asshole', I merely pointed out the correct versions. And as for 'not feeling like it'; it was a few extra characters! Takes seconds but the effect lasts forever.

i woudn't havegone as far as 2 say uk spelling is superior, noodles

It is. It's been around for longer and American spelling is just a poor imitation.

um, i keep 4getting whether it's wierd or weird, so i put weerd.
oh, my frend just informed me its weird, not wierd

That's why i put the little rhyme there - to remind you. :D Oh and the same applies to friend.

I just informed you that it was 'weird' why did you need your friend to do it too? I'm never wrong...:cool:

So you are from England then? Crazy; i didn't know you were from there - merely an educated guess.

Gothgirl2606
03-30-2005, 12:36 PM
It is. It's been around for longer and American spelling is just a poor imitation.

That's why i put the little rhyme there - to remind you. :D

I just informed you that it was 'weird' why did you need your friend to do it too? I'm never wrong...:cool:

So you are from England then? Crazy; i didn't know you were from there - merely an educated guess.
or maybe just a lucky one. bsides, it's faster 2 type if i leave letters out, then i can see wot u guys hav 2 say 'n' all, oh + trippin' cheers 4 sticking up 4 me. :)

TrippingOut
03-30-2005, 12:37 PM
i hate arrogant bastards like Noodles is gay because they think theyre so much smarter than everyone because theyre good with grammar and spelling. well, you know what, noodles can suck a big fat donkey cock.

TrippingOut
03-30-2005, 12:38 PM
or maybe just a lucky one. bsides, it's faster 2 type if i leave letters out, then i can see wot u guys hav 2 say 'n' all, oh + trippin' cheers 4 sticking up 4 me. :)
no problem gothy.

Homer
03-30-2005, 12:39 PM
i hate arrogant bastards like Noodles is gay because they think theyre so much smarter than everyone because theyre good with grammar and spelling. well, you know what, noodles can suck a big fat donkey cock.

im afraid that's illigal! :D

Gothgirl2606
03-30-2005, 12:40 PM
:D bugger that, im not allowed just 1 smiley

Noodles is gay
03-30-2005, 12:41 PM
Arrogance is when you think you're smarter; I don't think I am - I know it.

Gothgirl2606
im afraid that's illigal! :D
wot is??????????

TrippingOut
then i take that back, he can go suck his fathers cock. happy now homer?

Gothgirl2606
03-30-2005, 12:42 PM
u pompous git!!!!

TrippingOut
03-30-2005, 12:43 PM
if youre so fucking smart, why arent you looking for a cure for cancer or AIDs instead of wasting your precious time fixing errors in someone's text on a message board?

Gothgirl2606
03-30-2005, 12:44 PM
if youre so fucking smart, why arent you looking for a cure for cancer or AIDs instead of wasting your precious time fixing errors in someone's text on a message board?

thats a bludy gd answer, but a bad 1 2 leave on. bubi 4 now trippin' g2g offlione here s 2 u dear noodles.......................2......u.....weered. .......hah......hols. wot more shoprties can i fink off???

TrippingOut
03-30-2005, 12:45 PM
cya later goth.

Noodles is gay
03-30-2005, 12:45 PM
u pompous git!!!!

Yes, so?

All in good time.

Homer
03-30-2005, 12:50 PM
then i take that back, he can go suck his fathers cock. happy now homer?

meh, as long as it's not directed at me

TrippingOut
03-30-2005, 12:53 PM
no, its not. you seem alright homer.

Homer
03-30-2005, 01:03 PM
no, its not. you seem alright homer.

whew... one less person who's angry at me! :D

Trip Boy
03-30-2005, 05:39 PM
When people place empty containers back in the fridge like milk or OJ.

JohnnyNemesis
03-30-2005, 06:34 PM
Someone needs to confiscate keyboards that are abused with "weerd" and "2" and "wot?" consistently. If not for our sanity, for the sake of the actual keyboard!

Trip Boy
03-30-2005, 06:35 PM
Someone needs to confiscate keyboards that are abused with "weerd" and "2" and "wot?" consistently. If not for our sanity, for the sake of the actual keyboard!

I agree 110% buddy. Damn annoying.

Jack the Tripper
03-30-2005, 06:41 PM
I hate when people ask me how I'm doing. It's just fucking annoying because it's always the same answer, which is "I don't know".

TrippingOut
03-30-2005, 06:46 PM
i hate when somebody sits down uncomfortably close to you.

Jack the Tripper
03-30-2005, 06:46 PM
When that happen I just stick out somethng sharp facing the person by me.

dirtybird
03-30-2005, 06:47 PM
When my sister picks all the fucking marshmellows out of the lucky charms!!! We almost never have any, and when we do she goes and fucks them up! I feel like I'm eating deformed cheerios!

TrippingOut
03-30-2005, 06:50 PM
when someone asks to bum a cigarrette and you know they have plenty of their own.

Tired_Of_You
03-30-2005, 06:51 PM
thats a bludy gd answer, but a bad 1 2 leave on. bubi 4 now trippin' g2g offlione here s 2 u dear noodles.......................2......u.....weered. .......hah......hols. wot more shoprties can i fink off???
Is this language English!?

Jack the Tripper
03-30-2005, 06:51 PM
Everything little kids do annoys the fuck out of me

JohnnyNemesis
03-30-2005, 06:59 PM
^You're still a little kid.

And TOY, good question...and the answer is probably no!

coke_a_holic
03-30-2005, 07:09 PM
I hate when people (namely me) are judged before they are known. I remember waaay back in the day when I first went to Middle School, people hated me because i dont like rap. I mean what the fuck! Honestly...

JohnnyNemesis
03-30-2005, 07:11 PM
^People hated me cause I didn't like rap when I was younger, and now people hate me cause I DO like rap now. The lesson? People are fuckin' stupid at ALL ages.

dirtybird
03-30-2005, 07:12 PM
There's nothing to say here. You nailed it.

Homer
03-30-2005, 09:28 PM
^People hated me cause I didn't like rap when I was younger, and now people hate me cause I DO like rap now. The lesson? People are fuckin' stupid at ALL ages.

damnit... why didn't I think of that? oh yeah... cause I'm stupid :D

Gothgirl2606
03-31-2005, 01:11 AM
Everything little kids do annoys the fuck out of me

i h8 it WEN little kids sing out of tune!!!!! :mad:

foxy
03-31-2005, 01:16 AM
:mad: I FUCKIN HATE GEEKS I JUS WANNA STAB AND BURN THEM ALL :mad:

Chanz
03-31-2005, 01:25 AM
i cant stand whistling, wen ppl sniff repeatedly, wen someone asks you to do sumfin wen you finally get comfy, or wen ur tryin to get to sleep but you can hear a really annoying noise that seems to be so loud and disruptive lol... just gettin so worked up about thinkin bout annoying things lol

green day
03-31-2005, 09:01 AM
that's so lame! I hate those people too. :mad:

Annoys me when people don't say thanks when you hold a door open for them out of kindness (we have to at school - otherwise a severe yelling at results)

Or when people assume that one is a total nerd because they happen to be reading a book (not a magazine) on the bus.

noodles is a gay twat

Inshane
03-31-2005, 09:45 AM
People asking me how I am doing and expecting me to act all : oh, well Im fine, thank you. When you actually feel like smashing something hard into their pretty heads, laughing about the blood that keeps dripping in their eyes thats making them pull funny faces.

I guess expectations in general bother the fuck out of me.

Anya82
03-31-2005, 09:47 AM
Tijuana's traffic

fucking cars......

TrippingOut
03-31-2005, 10:01 AM
when people bite their fingernails. it drives me up the fucking wall. :mad:

Trip Boy
03-31-2005, 10:05 AM
When people pick there nose and then eat ther boogers. Fucking sick as hell.

TrippingOut
03-31-2005, 10:07 AM
yeah, thats really nasty.

TrippingOut
03-31-2005, 10:10 AM
lol. i dont know how they couldnt have picked up that skill somewhere along the way.

TrippingOut
03-31-2005, 10:11 AM
how about ppl who constantly crack their knuckles and neck and every other part of their body? that bothers me

Gothgirl2606
03-31-2005, 10:13 AM
when people bite their fingernails. it drives me up the fucking wall. :mad:
i used 2 but i got tired of it, + decided it was slightly easier 2 paint my nails blak if they were longer!!! :D lol, heya trippin!!

Gothgirl2606
how about ppl who constantly crack their knuckles and neck and every other part of their body? that bothers me
thats gay wen they do that. ahem Chavs

green day
hello abbie

Noodles is gay
03-31-2005, 10:24 AM
^ so do i and i'm antichav. :cool:

noodles is a gay twat

Is that an insult aimed at me?

green day
03-31-2005, 10:28 AM
noodles is a twat

TrippingOut
03-31-2005, 10:30 AM
I crack my knuckles
its alright to do it once in a while, but some people i know are snapping their necks and cracking their knuckles every five minutes. thats what i hate.

Gothgirl2606
03-31-2005, 10:33 AM
^ so do i and i'm antichav. :cool:

Is that an insult aimed at me?

well duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
r u a boy or girl noodles??? sum1 sed u was a gurl.

TrippingOut
03-31-2005, 10:38 AM
he looks like a boy in his profile pic

Gothgirl2606
03-31-2005, 10:46 AM
he looks like a boy in his profile pic
ye, but it's a cartoon

Gothgirl2606
03-31-2005, 10:46 AM
brb gotta go get sum food or im gonna starve!!!!

TrippingOut
03-31-2005, 10:47 AM
not that one. lol. click on his name and go to profile. there is another pic

Gothgirl2606
03-31-2005, 10:49 AM
o my life!!! there is no food in my fridge!!!! then agen, i spose i've refused 2 go shoppinhg 4 2 weeks

Gothgirl2606
03-31-2005, 10:50 AM
not that one. lol. click on his name and go to profile. there is another pic
ah.............. i am enlightened. o well, he acts like a girly girl. cos im a girl, but i dont act like that, therefore he's a girly girl.

TrippingOut
03-31-2005, 10:52 AM
ah.............. i am enlightened. o well, he acts like a girly girl. cos im a girl, but i dont act like that, therefore he's a girly girl.
yeah your right. im not a girly girl, but im not a tomboy either.

Gothgirl2606
03-31-2005, 10:53 AM
um..... ok i'll shut up now, im going on 2 much
:o

Gothgirl2606
03-31-2005, 10:53 AM
yeah your right. im not a girly girl, but im not a tomboy either.

?

(ten characters)

TrippingOut
03-31-2005, 10:55 AM
i dont know. im baked

TrippingOut
03-31-2005, 11:30 AM
when someone buys a cell phone, but never picks up when someone calls them

Nina
03-31-2005, 11:39 AM
* people who are rude
* people who dont say thank you if you do something (nice) for them
* talking/being a dumbfuck/throwing things around in the movies
* people in class who ALWAYS have to comment on everything and everyone
* people who call themselves out before somebody else ("me and lisa went swimming" etc)
* unfriendly people who work in a shop or similar...its your fucking job you stupid whore, be NICE to me and say "hello" and "goodbye" back when i talk to you, fucking cunt.
* people who never answer. i've had it often enough...i ask a question and nobody answers..just because. (see above....)
* stupid pre-teens who come into the megastore i work at and play with the cell phones just to kill time
* people with bad breath
* people who ignore me. because. i. am. sick. of. it.
* people who stand behind me when i watch tv/am at the pc etc. it drives me nuts.
* people who switch channels constantly
* people who tell me nasty things
* people who say "EW" to food i am just eating. its "i dont like it" or "it doesnt taste good to me", not EW.

i better stop now :/

TrippingOut
03-31-2005, 11:42 AM
people who lie to get attention

TrippingOut
03-31-2005, 11:44 AM
ill talk to you all later. im going to go eat something. bye

Gothgirl2606
03-31-2005, 11:54 AM
bubi trippin, g2g offline now soz
xx bubi

:(

Homer
03-31-2005, 11:54 AM
* stupid pre-teens who come into the megastore i work at and play with the cell phones just to kill time

wow, I didn't know pre-teens actually do that... :S

Nina
03-31-2005, 10:34 PM
i didnt either, until i started working there.

Homer
03-31-2005, 10:52 PM
u should just tell them that they have to pay to play with them, and you can get extra money. And if your boos where you got it from, just say it was a tip :)

Trip Boy
04-12-2005, 06:27 PM
Somebody picking there nose and eating it.