PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in ghosts?

Trip Boy
03-29-2005, 04:40 PM
Do you believe in ghosts? Plus your reason why...

Noodles is gay
03-29-2005, 04:42 PM
no, i would believe in them if i saw one or if there was sufficient evidence of their existence. But there is not, so no.

Mr. Noodles
03-29-2005, 04:42 PM
I guess I do believe in ghosts.
One day, my radio suddenly turned on, and it was still in the off position.
Also, one day my bedroom door suddenly opened, and I saw glowing eyes a foot above the doorknob.

TrippingOut
03-29-2005, 04:43 PM
yes. ive seen one.

Homer
03-29-2005, 04:48 PM
yeah, I've seen one, it was running from door to door on Halloween night... damn it was scary! :eek:

Noodles is gay
03-29-2005, 04:48 PM
Also, one day my bedroom door suddenly opened, and I saw glowing eyes a foot above the doorknob.

Hehehe - it's those damn shrooms again Mr. Noodles! :D

Endymion
03-29-2005, 04:52 PM
of course not, they are not consistant with the laws of nature.

Mr. Noodles
03-29-2005, 04:52 PM
Hehehe - it's those damn shrooms again Mr. Noodles! :D
It might have actually been my cat jumping really high.
The glowing eyes were yellow.

Trip Boy
03-30-2005, 06:59 PM
I believe for the most part.

nieh
03-30-2005, 07:17 PM
http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5233

This was done less than a month ago. I even had a nice long story typed out for it. I'll copy and paste that here too because I doubt anyone will read/bump the original.

I've always believed in ghosts but that was kinda affirmed after realizing my friend's house is haunted. One time I ended up crashing at her place and after she was asleep I started hearing what sounded like a pen clicking from on or inside her desk. It started bothering me and ended up creeping me out even moreso when it started clicking in unison with my blinking. I would blink really fast and it would keep up exactly and I would stop blinking and it would stop instantly. It scared the crap out of me but I was thinking I was just imagining it so I didn't wake my friend up or anything. I ended up turning the tv on for like 2 hours before I ended up falling asleep. When my friend got up the next morning, as soon as I started saying anything about it she said "Oh yeah...she's harmless" and started telling me that there's a ghost there that apparently likes to mess with people. Back when she was in high school, she would always be the last one out of the house and the first one back, and she would always have these little dolls on her windowsill and she would make them face outside, but everytime she came back from school, they were facing inside. She'd set them up again, but after school they'd be facing the other way again. Just random stuff like that. Yay for ghost stories!

+Dexter+
03-31-2005, 03:00 AM
yeah, I've seen one, it was running from door to door on Halloween night... damn it was scary! :eek:

r u sure it wasnt just a white boogyman?

Inshane
03-31-2005, 05:53 AM
I sometimes have the feeling someone else is present, wherever I am.
not that I see ghosts, i just feel something is different but it doesnt bother me.
Im convinced that there are ghost present in our old convent in Italy,
there is a cave that still has a secret 'room' but which is blocked with stones.
maybe some dead monks lying there? I really hope so.

Aimeht
03-31-2005, 05:55 AM
No, because I've never seen any.

Trip Boy
03-31-2005, 09:55 AM
Yeah but have you seen g-d?

the_GoDdEsS
03-31-2005, 10:51 AM
Eek, Josh! Creepy.

I do believe in them. I haven't actually seen any but I know people who have and they're rather trustworthy. The only weird thing ever happened to me was a small coin falling down on me from the top of a closet in my grandmother's flat. And it was totally against the laws of nature. The whole house is a bit creepy and there's also evidence of a vampire visiting it last century.

killboybowerhead
03-31-2005, 10:58 AM
I believe in ghosts and God type stuff. I used to not but i spent the night at my friends. and he explained a lot. He also is phycic I dont expect you to believe it I mean i was to stubborn to until it happened to me yknow.