PDA

View Full Version : Don't fuckin' plagiarize, asshole!

JohnnyNemesis
03-29-2005, 04:53 PM
She got what she deserved, the moron. (http://www.aweekofkindness.com/blog/archives/2005/03/laura_k_pahl_is.html)

Though I think the guy was really petty, I despise plagiarism and this girl was really fuckin' dumb and hell, she deserved it.

The moral is obvious.

Noodles is gay
03-29-2005, 04:59 PM
HAHAHA!!! :D

What a stupid fuck!

I hate plagiarisers; dumb idiots deserve to be caught more often!

However "i have a cunning plan"; I should start accepting payment for my 'dictated classics essay' sessions on a Tuesday morning Id be rich! Or I could just wait until everyone fails at the end of the year then kindly inform the teacher why*muhahaha*

ruroken
03-29-2005, 05:11 PM
You fucking READ all of that? How did it end?

Noodles is gay
03-29-2005, 05:12 PM
You fucking READ all of that? How did it end?

hehe; no. I didn't get to the end but i was gonna read it now - i'll tell you when i get there.

ruroken
03-29-2005, 05:14 PM
hehe; no. I didn't get to the end but i was gonna read it now - i'll tell you when i get there.
thanks .

Noodles is gay
03-29-2005, 05:19 PM
er...well basically he sent her the essay then managed to get the email address of some guy at her university and sent him that link that we have and sent the same one to the stupid girl a few days later. It goes on to give lots of links to different websites featureing the story as well as comments left by other people who've read it.

funny. :D

Betty
03-29-2005, 05:30 PM
Unrelated, but when I sent the link to a friend, I got this link back:

http://www.zug.com/pranks/credit_card/

JohnnyNemesis
03-29-2005, 05:33 PM
^I haven't finished reading that yet, but I too think it's silly that people don't check credit card signatures. When I worked as a cashier in a supermarket, some customers had the nerve to get offended and complain to the manager when they saw me comparing signatures. For fuck's sake, not only is it my job, but it (supposedly) protects you more than anyone! Whether it's useful or not is irrelevant, because the reason it is part of my job is to protect you anyway.

dirtybird
03-29-2005, 05:37 PM
The moral is obvious.

Don't make Johnny mad or he'll post bad things about you and call you names?

JohnnyNemesis
03-29-2005, 05:40 PM
Well, since Nate Kushner is the one who really posted it, replace my name with his, and you'd be correct.

JohnnyNemesis
03-29-2005, 09:39 PM
I'm bumping this because it, along with Betty's link, is better than anything on the first page unfortunately.

Betty
03-29-2005, 11:53 PM
I really enjoyed the plagiarism thing.

And I laughed out loud a LOT at the credit card thing.

And I find so many things really lame on the Internet these days.

JohnnyNemesis
03-29-2005, 11:55 PM
Oh yes, thank you for sharing the credit card thing. I read through the whole thing and then some! When he signed his name as a grid with boxes and all, I started DYING of laughter!

Betty
03-30-2005, 12:03 AM
Oh man, I hadn't read the first part, but you made me too curious.

nieh
03-30-2005, 06:08 PM
bump because this has two of the most awesomely awesome posts ever.

Betty
03-30-2005, 06:15 PM
Yay Josh!!

Rag Doll
03-30-2005, 06:48 PM
Oh man...that is amazing. That girl definitely deserved it.

And I hate people that get annoyed when you check their signature. argh.

nieh
03-30-2005, 09:09 PM
I want to start signing my credit card purchases like that now...but I never buy anything with mine unless I have to order it online.

Jesus
03-31-2005, 03:18 AM
When I worked as a cashier in a supermarket, some customers had the nerve to get offended and complain to the manager when they saw me comparing signatures. For fuck's sake, not only is it my job, but it (supposedly) protects you more than anyone! Whether it's useful or not is irrelevant, because the reason it is part of my job is to protect you anyway.

I hate it when people check signatures. Like it matters, I have a zillion of cards, id, passport, drivers license whatever with my name and adress on'm and they all have a different signature.
Hell, just in case some thief steals one of them and wants to fake my signature for other stuff! Which is impossible with all the different signatures! Can't be safe or lazy enough, right? Right!

JohnnyNemesis
03-31-2005, 06:44 AM
^Yeah man, but they're just doing their job, and I was just doing mine! It's standard procedure.

Jesus
03-31-2005, 06:51 AM
^Yeah man, but they're just doing their job, and I was just doing mine! It's standard procedure.

Yeah I know, my post was half serious anyway. My problem is that I'm too lazy to develop a signature, so i just end up with different ones all the time. Besides, it's not mandatory to check the signatures I believe in shops (cause otherwise it would be impossible to buy on the internet with credit cards), it can be shop policy though. Thus if I figure out those shops I can avoid them...