PDA

View Full Version : Veil For Women is Good

HornyPope
03-30-2005, 12:58 AM
The Arabs explain the veil as an element to remove sensuality from your experience with women so that her mind is respected, not her figure , as a way not to objectify the women. But I don't buy that. If a woman got smart on me, I pet her head and say something to the effect of "aww look how cute, this one has an opinion".

No, brothers, rather I think the veil serves to protect the men from their own desires. Its damaging to always show people things they want and not let them have it or get to play with it for a bit. Women are beautiful and men want them. Its emasculating and harmful to show men what they want and then not let them have it. There are a lot of hot women, 9,999,999 out of 10,000,000 of whom, men will never get. So, remove the element that makes them look like something desirable and restore masculine psychological health.

wheelchairman
03-30-2005, 01:01 AM
You'd think this would offend people. But you know that no one who posts on this board, has neither the vocabulary nor mental capacity to understand that.

HornyPope
03-30-2005, 01:03 AM
Izie's quote extremly offends me. Remove it from the signature this instant. I'll have a word with her too due this particular incident.

foxy
03-30-2005, 03:24 AM
her mind is respected, not her figure

but then you might marry a dog

HornyPope
03-30-2005, 12:08 PM
Oh, why, pray, wouldn't handsome men start wearing a veil, hey, twerpy???

Because a man's face should not be a factor in a woman's decision to marry one.

I'll tell you a little anecdote from Mario Puzo's the Sicilian. A Don lays his eyes on a beautiful woman just to realize that she has fallen in love with some exotic dancer. He's extremly offended that a woman should choose some entertainer over himself--a man of great stature and respect--so he orders the dancer executed.

Betty
03-30-2005, 02:15 PM
You'd think this would offend people. But you know that no one who posts on this board, has neither the vocabulary nor mental capacity to understand that.

It's not THAT hard to understand is it? Or am I missing something?

wheelchairman
03-30-2005, 02:19 PM
The Arabs explain the veil as an element to remove sensuality from your experience with women so that her mind is respected, not her figure , as a way not to objectify the women. But I don't buy that. If a woman got smart on me, I pet her head and say something to the effect of "aww look how cute, this one has an opinion".

No, brothers, rather I think the veil serves to protect the men from their own desires. Its damaging to always show people things they want and not let them have it or get to play with it for a bit. Women are beautiful and men want them. Its emasculating and harmful to show men what they want and then not let them have it. There are a lot of hot women, 9,999,999 out of 10,000,000 of whom, men will never get. So, remove the element that makes them look like something desirable and restore masculine psychological health.

Betty, I have little respect for the average poster here. Most especially the native English speakers. I highlighted the parts I expect them not to understand.

JoY
03-30-2005, 02:29 PM
Because a man's face should not be a factor in a woman's decision to marry one.

I disagree.
a face can say everything.

& fuck veils. for anyone.
yes, I'm très inspired tonight.

HornyPope
03-30-2005, 02:36 PM
If a girl likes me based chiefly on my physical apperance, I will never take the slut seriously.

JoY
03-30-2005, 02:39 PM
you like to take me wrong, don't you?
*sticks out her tongue*

HornyPope
03-30-2005, 02:40 PM
Oh you meant like facial expression and shit? I agree then. You could tell about one's personality just by examining one's face.

Betty
Betty, I have little respect for the average poster here. Most especially the native English speakers. I highlighted the parts I expect them not to understand.

Bah. I guess. But then you should start making comments like that about every semi-non-idiotic post. It's not worse than usual, I guess. In my opinion.

Proph
The plastic surgery buisness would decline.

Betty
03-30-2005, 02:42 PM
Oh you meant like facial expression and shit? I agree then. You could tell about one's personality just by examining one's face.

You think? I find some people have snobby looking faces (you know, nose upturned, etc) and if I don't know their personality, are they necessarily snobby?

Proph
03-30-2005, 02:44 PM
You think? I find some people have snobby looking faces (you know, nose upturned, etc) and if I don't know their personality, are they necessarily snobby?

Yes.

JoY
03-30-2005, 02:45 PM
it's not necessarily in their face, it can be in expressions.
but yeah, people can be different on the surface.

HornyPope
03-30-2005, 02:49 PM
It's not something you could generalize in a series of sentances, but the rule of thumb is if I don't like someone's face, he's probably a dick in more ways than one.

Betty
03-30-2005, 02:52 PM
I guess I try and give them the benefit of the doubt.

HornyPope
03-30-2005, 02:59 PM
Depends. If I need to make contact with that person, sure. Otherwise, why bother?

HornyPope
03-31-2005, 12:05 AM
Following much deliberation with myself I hereby conclude that the veil is good.

Faust
03-31-2005, 04:10 AM

I think you`re able to infer someone`s mood by reading that person`s face, but there`s a great risk of making wrong assumptions on that person`s personality though..
hmh..

it would be such a pity if ladies covered their pretty faces with veils..
it`s ok to feel attracted by beautiful women, it`s natural, but it doesn`t mean you always have to take any actions because of it. or you can have some innocent flirting with a woman and it doesn`t mean you have to go falling in love with her. it`s just weakness of mind if one can`t handle those situations, in a long run that kind of people usually end up cheating on their partners.

HornyPope
03-31-2005, 10:23 AM
Don't you fret, you'll be dead before that happens.

Now why the hell would a girl fall in love with my dead body?

'Sides, the veil only applies to beautiful women. Your like will suit my needs better in uranium minds.

HornyPope
03-31-2005, 10:35 AM
Don't drive away potential customers, whore.

Faust
03-31-2005, 10:42 AM
Whatever. You retaliate like a babboon -all thumbs.

Maria
haha.. that`s a funny word; baboon.. and you look good indeed.