PDA

View Full Version : What Offspring Video Repersents you And Why

WhenPigsFly
03-30-2005, 04:26 AM
Just a little fun! mine has to be gone away because of its darkness! and Dexter looks gd in it too!

Naz
03-30-2005, 08:00 AM
Are you from Woking in surrey?

::Silvia::
03-30-2005, 10:03 AM
The video I saw are only Pretty fly and Hit that... so I can't decide! :D

Jimbob2005
03-30-2005, 10:11 AM
mine must be all i want
cos i am insane and i dont give a fuck wot anyone else thinks of me
hahahahaha :D

BuddyHolly
03-30-2005, 10:13 AM
Pretty Fly cause I'm really into Vanilla Ice, Snow and more of that kind of whitetrash hardcore rap :rolleyes:

WhenPigsFly
03-31-2005, 04:31 AM
Are you from Woking in surrey?
yea i am! tht PLACE RULES.....KINDA.....NOT lol

Naz
03-31-2005, 06:51 AM
Haha im from Guildford.... cant be much better!

Chanz
03-31-2005, 05:43 PM
Just a little fun! mine has to be gone away because of its darkness! and Dexter looks gd in it too!
Agreed dexter looks yumi in that one... but i also like the way they scratch the film to make is have that scratchy effect like Green Days Bollevard of Broken dreams... I think i would most relate to the video "she's got issues" coz i have a wierd imagination lol

WhenPigsFly
04-01-2005, 03:53 AM
Agreed dexter looks yumi in that one... but i also like the way they scratch the film to make is have that scratchy effect like Green Days Bollevard of Broken dreams... I think i would most relate to the video "she's got issues" coz i have a wierd imagination lol
Really Yummy! looks betta than billy joe in tht one well dexter looks yummy in all his videos!

I live in Pirbight near woking and near gulidford and near aldershot and near farmbough so :P :P :P lol

emmylou
04-01-2005, 06:21 AM
Really Yummy! looks betta than billy joe in tht one well dexter looks yummy in all his videos!

I live in Pirbight near woking and near gulidford and near aldershot and near farmbough so :P :P :P lol

yeo he looks fantastic but so sad!!!! my vid would be want you bad cos it makes me shake my ass when i here it in snafu!! www.snafu.co.uk :cool: