PDA

View Full Version : Who the offspring should realistically tour with

killboybowerhead
03-30-2005, 05:48 PM
Well Im sure after Warped Tour they will Tour sometime afterwards and I was thinking which band would everyone like to see with them realistically. None of this i want to see ACDC, OFFSPRING, Metallica, fantasy bullshit. I want to see them with A Wilhelm Scream. I think it is believable because they are on Nitro. Other than that 1208.

BuddyHolly
03-31-2005, 12:05 AM
I want to see them play with Social Distortion and a local band from overhere called Laternpoll...

RonWelty
03-31-2005, 01:05 AM
Offspring with Pennywise or Bad Religion or even AFI ( :rolleyes: ) !

StayInTheHouseCarl
03-31-2005, 07:13 AM
vandals, TSOL, the matches, nerf herder, god awfuls, a wilhelm scream, the letters organize...

Atom
03-31-2005, 07:24 AM
The Offspring
Green Day
Bad Religion
Pennywise
Lexxi
Prolific

what a show that would be :D

killboybowerhead
03-31-2005, 09:41 AM
Dude the thread is realistically... Not Offspring, Green Day... and every other major recording artist. Im talking about hey the Offspring should bring along like Saosin or Rufio type thing. Yknow a less popular band. Like an actual tour.

jesusofsuburbia3
03-31-2005, 02:31 PM
offspring and social d is possible i think

green day.... wouldnt happen

id like to see them with the living end again, or do a tour with a wilhelm scream, they friggen rule

BuddyHolly
04-01-2005, 02:45 AM
id like to see them with the living end again

That would be great! As long as Living End are going to play a lot of songs from the Roll On album...

Dexter_H
04-01-2005, 02:50 AM
That would be great! As long as Living End are going to play a lot of songs from the Roll On album...
Damn Straight. Roll on is one of my favourite albums. What a shame with Modern Artillery.

Atom
04-01-2005, 06:09 AM
you do know that bad religion asked them to tour with them, but they rejected the offer :p so everyone that said Bad religion are being realistic. And 2 of mine are small bands. :D

BuddyHolly
04-01-2005, 08:26 AM
Brett from Bad Religion even was pretty pissed about it. He said that Bad Religion helped The Offspring in the early days, and he was pissed about the fact that The Offspring was now big enough to give BR a little help but they wouldn't. I think The Offspring are cool about support acts, they mostly have pretty unknown bands wich really could use their support, not a big band to sell more tickets...

blackballs
04-02-2005, 09:54 PM
They should tour with

Bad Religion
NOFX
AFI
Pennywise
Ron Welty's new band (can't remember the name right now)

But it'll never happen

SkunkIt
04-02-2005, 10:42 PM
Well Im sure after Warped Tour they will Tour sometime afterwards and I was thinking which band would everyone like to see with them realistically. None of this i want to see ACDC, OFFSPRING, Metallica, fantasy bullshit. I want to see them with A Wilhelm Scream. I think it is believable because they are on Nitro. Other than that 1208.They did tour with AC/DC.

icklebabygremlin
04-03-2005, 07:08 AM
The Offspring
Green Day
Bad Religion
Pennywise
Lexxi
Prolific

what a show that would be :D

Hey i can see where your coming from by offspring being at the top but green are shit so why are there 2nd? :mad:

notoriousdoc
04-03-2005, 12:31 PM
The Offspring should tour with Alkaline Trio because Atom has links with them (he played with them but i dont know when) :confused: , If they did a tour in the UK it would get the trio some well deserved recognition and they're just soooo great! :D

bouncingcoles
04-04-2005, 10:11 AM
Well Im sure after Warped Tour they will Tour sometime afterwards and I was thinking which band would everyone like to see with them realistically. None of this i want to see ACDC, OFFSPRING, Metallica, fantasy bullshit. I want to see them with A Wilhelm Scream. I think it is believable because they are on Nitro. Other than that 1208.

i wanna see them with bad religion and the bouncing souls. id give my left nut to go that show!

eth7676
04-04-2005, 04:39 PM
definitely the offspring and afi, but green day....it would be awesome but theres no way :(

KidAintAlright75
04-04-2005, 05:11 PM
OMG-Green day and the Offspring would be so frikin awesome...That would probably be the best concert ever. Well, the warped tour will probably be cool, but none of the bands there sum up to the offspring. My chemical romance will difinitely be a "has been" anytime soon... The offspring should do something better than the warped tour. theyre better than that! :D

turb0negr0
04-04-2005, 09:31 PM
I doubt they ever would, but I'd love to see them tour with Turbonegro, that would be amazing!
Two of the best bands on one stage...*daydreams*
And the have to come to Wyoming! or at least somewhere near me...

oiPunxNotDeadoi
04-05-2005, 02:32 AM
The Offspring
The Distillers
Green Day

That'd be a great show.

Unnatural Disaster
04-10-2005, 01:58 PM
they should tour with the foo fighters

tool_sux
04-11-2005, 05:50 AM
The Offspring
Green day
Sum 41
Blink 182 ( Broke up )

That would be an awesome show.

BuddyHolly
04-11-2005, 07:46 AM
The Offspring
Green day
Sum 41
Blink 182 ( Broke up )

That would be an awesome show.

That would be the gayest show ever, except The Offspring of course...

Gordie
04-13-2005, 11:02 PM
i think the offspring should let my band open up for them :rolleyes:

Peruzzo
04-14-2005, 06:15 AM
they should tour with strung out or rise against that would be an awsome show .....

BuddyHolly
04-14-2005, 11:10 AM
they should tour with strung out or rise against that would be an awsome show .....

They should do that indeed :cool:

IdleOffspring
04-14-2005, 02:23 PM
The Dwarves & Sum41

UltimateEvil
04-14-2005, 04:06 PM
offspring and throwdown

UltimateEvil
04-14-2005, 04:10 PM
they should tour with the foo fighters

this is definetly the best sugestion

BuddyHolly
04-15-2005, 07:31 AM
this is definetly the best sugestion

so why didn't you sugest it?

SKINspider
04-15-2005, 12:52 PM
no the best concert would be simple plan (opening) then the offspring and then jewel and finally slipknot yah that would be one kool ass concert lol no jk

but really the offspring w/ the explosion and pennywise and maybe just maybe AFI.......

killboybowerhead
04-15-2005, 08:20 PM
Offspring and THE DEVIATES

noOdlez.
04-15-2005, 10:58 PM
realisitically? hmm...id like to see the offspring and NOFX tour together, but i wouldnt see it happening..

sebaspunk
04-15-2005, 11:35 PM
I would like to see them with pennywise and nofx if it's possible ( i don't think so) or maby with agent orange

ixnayyourface
04-17-2005, 06:11 PM
vandals, TSOL, the matches, nerf herder, god awfuls, a wilhelm scream, the letters organize...

i couldnt see it on tour, but the fact that you like Nerf Herder makes you extremely cool. ive never met anyone who has even heard of Nerf Herder. rock on funkmonkey.

raptor1437
04-22-2005, 02:28 AM
It would be sweet if they would tour with the Living End or Pennywise. I don't know if this is realistic, but I'd love to see them with AFI.

dark muffin
04-27-2005, 02:26 PM
reggie and the full effect

StayInTheHouseCarl
04-27-2005, 04:55 PM
i couldnt see it on tour, but the fact that you like Nerf Herder makes you extremely cool. ive never met anyone who has even heard of Nerf Herder. rock on funkmonkey.

nice! i havent met anyone else either! o man i love nerf herder. saw them play with the vandals, that was a great show!

Beacon
04-27-2005, 05:20 PM
Alkaline Trio and Hot Water Music

Camilamazed
04-27-2005, 09:15 PM
Offspring with Pennywise or Bad Religion or even AFI ( :rolleyes: ) !

My thoughts exactly plus Vandals :D

0r4ng3
04-28-2005, 05:41 AM
The Offspring with Bad Religion

Kitten
04-28-2005, 06:09 AM
Big tour with TSOL.

want_you_bad2100
04-28-2005, 09:34 AM
The Offspring and Rancid... I think it'd be cool.. Thats just my opinion. :p

original_psycho
04-28-2005, 10:36 AM
I would like to see them with Green Day, Alkaline Trio and Rise Against. (Yeah, riiight, like that's gonna happen...)

dirty_magic
04-28-2005, 12:19 PM
anti flag would be kool

Talons
04-28-2005, 03:38 PM
A tour with Millencolin'd be awesome or maybe the Dwarves

Oh man, The Offspring & Millencolin... *drools*

StayInTheHouseCarl
04-29-2005, 06:11 AM
i sw them play together, and TSOL! what was that, four years ago? yeah. but oh man, GREAT SHOW.

mgs.sade
04-29-2005, 07:36 AM
i heard a news the frontman of linkin park chester died???????????

ASP
04-30-2005, 08:11 AM
I would love to see them tour with ACDC or metalica, but that isn't realistic so I will have to say someone like Bad Religion or Green Day.

IdleOffspring
04-30-2005, 08:28 AM
Sum41
the Dwarves

nitrochicken
04-30-2005, 03:14 PM
The Letters Organize are pretty good I think that would be a great concert and realistic, or else anti-flag or bad religion.

Chesters dead now?? :rolleyes:

Mariachi_pinguin
04-30-2005, 07:37 PM
Howabout The Offspring, Weezer, and SOAD, Call it the Legends Tour

dirty_magic
05-01-2005, 11:07 AM
Howabout drop the SOAD and Weezer bit and then add Pennywise and Descendents and call it the Legends Tour, SOAD can have their own tour and Weezer can fuck right off

lessthanjake6276
05-01-2005, 12:13 PM
The Offspring, Goldfinger (playing only old stuff), and Melt Banana

Petter
06-12-2005, 11:05 PM
The Offspring, A Wilhelm Scream, Strung Out and Comeback Kid would be the best tour ever :p

Petter
06-12-2005, 11:10 PM
YES! Bring AWS to Europe ~ they fuckin' deserve it more then anyone else!

Rabbit209
07-04-2005, 05:28 PM
If it was actually possible, I would love to see:
The Offspring, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, and Sum 41. But being that Smashing pumpkins has retired from the music industry, and that Kurt killed Nirvana, it would be impossible. Still, a show with just Offspring, RHCP, and Sum would kick ass, other then RHCP would probably play naked :(

One that I would think they could do though would be The Offspring, Third Eye Blind, and then some other lucky chums to open for them as they go from place to place.

Oh well, it most likely won't ever happen.

aeh20s
07-04-2005, 10:42 PM
The most realistic thing that i can think of but will probably never happen but would still be a really cool show is if The Offspring toured with Jimmies Chicken Shack as an opener. The Shack are a bit of a different style of music but it would be an amazing show. Truly amazing. i dream about it all the time.

noodlesfan
07-10-2005, 01:51 PM
The Offspring
The Vandals(only if they play their old stuff)
Nofx
The Aquabats
i would sell my... :confused: .... :confused: .....Dick to get in that show :eek:

sXe_AlternativeLife
07-11-2005, 12:14 AM
I think they should headline one with:

Champion
Boys Night Out
Social Distortion
Alkaline Trio
AFI

platinumpt
07-11-2005, 04:24 AM
The Offspring should tour again with SUN EATS HOURS! They did the opening in Barcelona 2004, and they rocked everybody!!!!! Seriously, they are very good, and their music style fits completely with an Offspring concert. By the way, people, if you have the time, download some of their stuff in e-mule, or something like that. Believe me, it's worth the time, one of the best punk melodic I've ever heard. They have a few of their songs in their website too, www.suneatshours.com ! And NO, I'm not getting paid to do this advertisement lol :p

I'd like to see them touring with The Vandals too...

RonWelty
07-11-2005, 05:07 AM
emo sucks

what about a Bad Religions , Pennywise , AFi and OFFSPRING TOUR ? sounds really good !

RonWelty
07-11-2005, 05:08 AM
If it was actually possible, I would love to see:
The Offspring, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, and Sum 41. But being that Smashing pumpkins has retired from the music industry, and that Kurt killed Nirvana, it would be impossible. Still, a show with just Offspring, RHCP, and Sum would kick ass, other then RHCP would probably play naked :(

One that I would think they could do though would be The Offspring, Third Eye Blind, and then some other lucky chums to open for them as they go from place to place.

Oh well, it most likely won't ever happen.

RHCP and OFFSPRING hate each other ...so ... no way :S

BuddyHolly
07-11-2005, 10:37 AM
do they? :confused:

English-Idiot
07-11-2005, 01:23 PM
The Offspring
Alkaline Trio
Anti-Flag
Bad Religion
The Vandals
N.O.F.X
Not sure if this is realistic but, Less Than Jake and Reel Big FIsh would be cool also :D

BuddyHolly
07-11-2005, 02:21 PM
Manic Subsidal :rolleyes:

or else... Ignite... The Letters Organize, Don't Look Down, Aquabats or another band signed to Nitro.

Noodles is gay
07-11-2005, 02:46 PM
Oasis. Oh god, how that would 'rock my world'. :D

(I would say The Clash but alas...)

Dead Cheerleader
07-11-2005, 03:31 PM
Oasis, man I used to think Liam Gallegher was so fucking hot. Wow that sucks I can't spell Gallegar, it was my first grade teacher's name. I can't fucking spell anything! FUCK! Ha, um but no, I think them touring with the Dropkick Murphys is like the greatest thing ever, FUCKING EVER. You really can't beat that. Unless like the Offspring opened up for the Stones. That would be kick ass!

Noodles is gay
07-11-2005, 03:45 PM
heh; I always preferred Noel for some curious reason. :p

Chngthwrld
07-11-2005, 11:02 PM
At least my favorite bands would be realistic:

In playing order:

Vandals
Millencolin
AFI
Bad Religion
& Offspring headlining of course

Tickets could be like 100$ if that would make this historic concert possible.

Reasons: They have already played with Vandals and AFI (I'm not sure about Millencolin but they are still small enough for opening act) + if you say that BR has already asked Offspring in the past...

I would sell my computer to get in to that show and that's a lot because like BR said:"I love my computer" ;-)

Maybe one Finnish band called Tiktak (That's my "dark side" if someone knows them, but I simply love them, not nearly as Offspring but still)

bd007h
07-12-2005, 12:21 AM
The Foo Fighters. Weezer is going to be touring with them in the Fall, It would be sick if all 3 of them tour together.

Dead Cheerleader
07-12-2005, 12:51 AM
:eek: Wait what????? Weezer is going on tour with the Offy in the fall??? That isn't only in Europe is it???

BuddyHolly
07-12-2005, 02:03 AM
Guess Weezer is going to tour with Foo Fighters...

Dead Cheerleader
07-12-2005, 02:10 AM
Yeah I just read that correctly right now. A little intoxicated. Whatever, Foo suck. Weezer should tour with the Offspring.

BuddyHolly
07-12-2005, 02:54 AM
RHCP and OFFSPRING hate each other ...so ... no way :S

no they don't. this is what noodles said about RHCP in a Tour Journal from 1999: The Chili Peppers are a band I've been into since the "True Men Don't Kill Coyotes" days. I remember one late night jam at Fender's in Long Beach between the Peppers and some of the Meat Puppets. It is an incredible honor to be able to play with these bands.

(edit) and:

The show the next day was in Cologne, Germany, and was called the Bizarre Festival. We were in the middle of our set playing "I Chose" when I looked up to see Chad from The Red Hot Chilli Peppers playing percussion with us. I've already written in these pages about how big a fan I am of theirs, so you gotta know that seeing him up there jamming with us blew me away. And Ron was even more blown away. He also played along with us on "Have You Ever" and "Get A Job." Right now the Peppers' new album is the one that I've stuck in my head for the last month or so. It is very mellow and just sticks to the inside of your skull. It is the best Rock record I've heard in a long time.

platinumpt
07-12-2005, 06:43 AM
emo sucks

what about a Bad Religions , Pennywise , AFi and OFFSPRING TOUR ? sounds really good !
err... Sun Eats Hours is NOT emo, maybe you're confusing them with Horrorpops, which performed after SEH. Horrorpops suck. And you may not like SEH too, but I assure you, that's not emo...

BuddyHolly
07-12-2005, 07:22 AM
Horrorpops aren't emo either:confused:

platinumpt
07-12-2005, 08:05 AM
Well, but it's more than SEH, that's for sure!!!

RonWelty
07-12-2005, 08:38 AM
no they don't. this is what noodles said about RHCP in a Tour Journal from 1999: The Chili Peppers are a band I've been into since the "True Men Don't Kill Coyotes" days. I remember one late night jam at Fender's in Long Beach between the Peppers and some of the Meat Puppets. It is an incredible honor to be able to play with these bands.

(edit) and:

The show the next day was in Cologne, Germany, and was called the Bizarre Festival. We were in the middle of our set playing "I Chose" when I looked up to see Chad from The Red Hot Chilli Peppers playing percussion with us. I've already written in these pages about how big a fan I am of theirs, so you gotta know that seeing him up there jamming with us blew me away. And Ron was even more blown away. He also played along with us on "Have You Ever" and "Get A Job." Right now the Peppers' new album is the one that I've stuck in my head for the last month or so. It is very mellow and just sticks to the inside of your skull. It is the best Rock record I've heard in a long time.

Dexter at Mtv music and Sports during Self esteem - something like - "all the trash to the stage" --- at the end - " thx for the trash" ..band that played after OFFSPRING - RHCP LOOOOOOOOOOOL ... they were so ANGER with DEXTER LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ...i read this story some time ago here ..so it must be true

BuddyHolly
07-12-2005, 08:57 AM
there's a huge difference between anger and hate :rolleyes:

notoriousdoc
07-12-2005, 09:25 AM
TSOL and RUFiO, that would be so cool

icklebabygremlin
07-12-2005, 10:14 AM
Themselfs then wen you see them u will have 2 gigs in 1 :D

RonWelty
07-12-2005, 01:09 PM
there's a huge difference between anger and hate :rolleyes:
grrrr :P oh dude ...

Manic subsidal
07-13-2005, 08:52 AM
Dexter at Mtv music and Sports during Self esteem - something like - "all the trash to the stage" --- at the end - " thx for the trash" ..band that played after OFFSPRING - RHCP LOOOOOOOOOOOL ... they were so ANGER with DEXTER LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ...i read this story some time ago here ..so it must be true

Haha oh my god, I never knew that. Freaking Dexter... that is hillarious though.

GBH2
07-13-2005, 09:56 AM
social distortion
tsol
nofx
bad religion

ray_likethefish
07-15-2005, 12:15 AM
I've already seen them tour with Rufio who would be on my list but i'd love to see them play with Hot Hot Heat, Rufio and probably AFI. thay'd be pretty shithot! Rufio opening, Hot Hot Heat second support, AFI as Special Guests and OFfspring as headliners (getting Davey and the guys from other supports up on stage to do backin vocals & cover Totalimmortal)

woah... okay now i'm just day dreaming. :cool:

Vaya_con_cornholio
07-15-2005, 01:14 PM
in my opinion offspring should play with sum41 or A.F.I.
(Noodles daughter likes sum41 maybe she will convince daddy) :D

Venom Symbiote
07-16-2005, 09:50 AM
So when did The Living End tour with The Offspring again? Late '90s, around when their debut album came out, or was it in 2000 with Roll On and Conspiracy of One?

Rad band, by the way. Just being an Australian I'm kind of sick of them - overexposure and all. Their newer more-rocky stuff bites, too. They need to go back to the rockabilly and ska sound. :(

As for the topic: Reel Big Fish and Save Ferris (again). This time in Australia. Brisbane preferably included. :D

dain84
07-29-2005, 05:16 PM
They did tour with AC/DC.
what when?

BuddyHolly
07-29-2005, 06:41 PM
I guess that was in 2001, they were the support act for AC/DC. But I guess that only was in France and the UK.