PDA

View Full Version : The most romantic things you can do for a girl?

Trip Boy
03-31-2005, 10:40 AM
What are some of the things that would make your heart skip a beat ladies? If the guy you where dating did?

Endymion
03-31-2005, 10:43 AM
if he caried a child to term. only two men that i know of have been able to pull that off.

Endymion
03-31-2005, 10:48 AM
no, not you.

Dr. Alex Hesse and Rembrandt Brown.

TrippingOut
03-31-2005, 10:56 AM
My best friend's boyfriend scattered pink rose petals all over her bed and put a dozen roses in a vase with a ribbon tied around it on her dresser. She called me and was ecstatic about it. I think thats pretty romantic.

Inshane
03-31-2005, 10:57 AM
Im probably very easy but Im allready satisfied if my bf gives me a card which has a -dead rabbit lying on the highway,some broken eggs and a cut little basket- on it. meaning : happy easter.

or when he suddenly picks me up and throws me on the ground.

when he makes his stupid jokes like : 'Its kind of funny, youre not even close to being strong.'
'Do midgets have a hard life in general, or is it just you?'

its nice to know he's as romantic as I am.

the_GoDdEsS
03-31-2005, 11:02 AM
The thing with roses usually works unless they're given to you by someone you're not interested in. Roses in bed are fantastic.

I don't know. Maybe if he cooked for me. Or left me a cute little note hidden somewhere, under the pillow, drawers, underwear, anywhere. It doesn't have to be a big deal. I think the smallest details can be what it's all about.

TrippingOut
03-31-2005, 11:03 AM
was she high when she did this

edit: intended for tripping out
was who high when they did what? im high now

Trip Boy
03-31-2005, 11:04 AM
What If I cooked an Italian dinner and set up a nice table (fancy like in restaurants) with candles and what not....outside with torches around us?

TrippingOut
03-31-2005, 11:05 AM
thatd be kinda neat actually

Endymion
03-31-2005, 11:11 AM
What If I cooked an Italian dinner and set up a nice table (fancy like in restaurants) with candles and what not....outside with torches around us?

i'd sleep with you if you did that.

TrippingOut
03-31-2005, 11:12 AM
yeah i would too

the_GoDdEsS
03-31-2005, 11:13 AM

I think it would be impressive. Torches? That sounds like a good idea. Gotta love fire.

Trip Boy
03-31-2005, 11:14 AM
Great, well that is one of my plans....I just wanna gather a whole bunch. I want her to be the happiest girl in the world.

the_GoDdEsS
03-31-2005, 11:14 AM
i'd sleep with you if you did that.

Word. Haha.

killboybowerhead
03-31-2005, 11:18 AM
OKay i am a really romantic person and boyfriend here is what you do. Break into her house lol... Lay down hersheys kisses from all the way from her front door to her bathroom and then put her favorite flowers in her bath tub. Leave a note there saying Now That Ive kissed the ground youve walked on and bathed you with flowers meet me Somewhere(put where you want). If she isnt insanely flattered and just overwhelmed she sucks. I think the dinner thing is nice. Also if she likes music take her to a concert of a band she likes. I cant say howmany used and my chemical romance shows ive gone through for my gf. Btw ive never done the hershey kisss thing so sorry if it bombs.... lol later and good luck. You obviously like this girl

Gothgirl2606
03-31-2005, 11:19 AM
Great, well that is one of my plans....I just wanna gather a whole bunch. I want her to be the happiest girl in the world.
thats kinda sweet. my bf, who im dunping in 5 minutes does fuck all 4 me. :mad:

Trip Boy
03-31-2005, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the idea! and yes...I like her a whole bunch.

If there was a word that was in-between Like and Love. That is where I am....for I think I'm too young to be in love yet (even if I'm 21).

the_GoDdEsS
03-31-2005, 11:21 AM
Also, please never become overromantic because that shit can suck when it's too much of the good. Make it exceptional, occassional to take her breath away like that.

Gothgirl2606
03-31-2005, 11:22 AM
i fink generally, girls just wanna feel loved, + like their not just sum1's plaything. if a guy wants 2 impress a girl, just giv her a hug, and find out wot her fave tfings 2 do r, + sort it all. remember, the best fings in life r 3. :rolleyes:

Trip Boy
Also, please never become overromantic because that shit can suck when it's too much of the good. Make it exceptional, occassional to take her breath away like that.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind....cause I have a lot of ideas that I'd like to do for her. I'll just space them out over time.

killboybowerhead
For sure ive been there. Its cool. Just be really nice. I mean if you are just a nice respectful guy and you get turned down.. after trying this hard. You know she is not right. But im sure youll do fine later.

the_GoDdEsS
03-31-2005, 11:23 AM
If there was a word that was in-between Like and Love. That is where I am....for I think I'm too young to be in love yet (even if I'm 21).

21's already a good age to know your feelings. But everything's relative so it depends how you yourself feel.

the_GoDdEsS
03-31-2005, 11:24 AM
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind....cause I have a lot of ideas that I'd like to do for her. I'll just space them out over time.

Haha, you'll be well-prepared for the future. That spacing out over time is good. Not all at once, that'd be overwhelming.

Gothgirl2606
03-31-2005, 11:24 AM
For sure ive been there. Its cool. Just be really nice. I mean if you are just a nice respectful guy and you get turned down.. after trying this hard. You know she is not right. But im sure youll do fine later.

yeh, sumtimes, girls r rily tuf tittys. u just gotta "bowl us over" wiv ur immense knowledge of wot we love-wivout sounding like ur stalking us. i spose thats kinda hard 2 do.

Trip Boy
03-31-2005, 11:25 AM
21's already a good age to know your feelings. But everything's relative so it depends how you yourself feel.

I'm highly infatuated if anything...I would love for it to be LOVE, but I can't move to fast just yet.

arak0r
03-31-2005, 11:25 AM
and for gods sake dont go with the hershey kisses idea. last thing you need is getting your gf hooked on chocolates and ballooning up to say, the size of my sister in law. wooly fucking mammoth. (tho, i cant blame my idiot brother for being romantic, as hes rather oafish, and much like a gorilla) sure it may seem shallow, but you dont really want to shag a wooly mammoth.. do you?

Gothgirl2606
03-31-2005, 11:26 AM
I'm highly infatuated if anything...I would love for it to be LOVE, but I can't move to fast just yet.
the guy im out wiv i hav been out wiv 3 tinmes. apparently he loves me, but i'm only 14 + thats just 2 much 4 me!!!!! :eek:

the_GoDdEsS
03-31-2005, 11:27 AM

Yeah, I know. That takes more time to be totally sure to call it that. Good luck and all.

killboybowerhead
03-31-2005, 11:30 AM
and for gods sake dont go with the hershey kisses idea. last thing you need is getting your gf hooked on chocolates and ballooning up to say, the size of my sister in law. wooly fucking mammoth. (tho, i cant blame my idiot brother for being romantic, as hes rather oafish, and much like a gorilla) sure it may seem shallow, but you dont really want to shag a wooly mammoth.. do you?
hbahaahahahah that is great... but damn i never thought of that... But trip boy i never did anything romantic for my gf before we went out. I pretty much suprised her with tickets to the Used and told her how i felt in a pretty honest not sappy way. I dont know it worked for me that time. But i just like her because we are a lot alike... Almost same sorta music, snowboard, duhh anything else i can think of. I think the dinner thing is cool but i like concerts.

Trip Boy
03-31-2005, 11:30 AM
Yeah, I know. That takes more time to be totally sure to call it that. Good luck and all.

Thank you.

TrippingOut
03-31-2005, 12:07 PM
i guess that idea only works if your with a girl whos allergic to chocolate

Gothgirl2606
03-31-2005, 12:57 PM
i guess that idea only works if your with a girl whos allergic to chocolate
i cud so never be allergic 2 chocolate. it's too nice. in fact juat finking about it make s me feel happy :D

Sunny
03-31-2005, 04:16 PM
i really enjoyed coming home to an unexpected, candlelit green tea bath and a full body massage, but i'm not sure if you and said girl are on that level of intimacy yet.

another thing that made my little heart skip a beat.. well, you probably wouldn't wanna do that at all, lol. But. It was cuteeee. The other day I needed to print something out and my boyfriend ordered the prints online. I went to Kinko's the next day to pick them up. They asked my name, and I was like, Magdalena S****. And they said, uhm, we don't have anything for that name, but we do have a printout for Magdalena T***** and i went sdfklnjhlerhyipnsdripAHHHH OMG. <33333

lol don't mind me.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-31-2005, 05:46 PM
i fink generally, girls just wanna feel loved, + like their not just sum1's plaything. if a guy wants 2 impress a girl, just giv her a hug, and find out wot her fave tfings 2 do r, + sort it all. remember, the best fings in life r 3. :rolleyes:

The best things in life are 3? THREE?

Grah.

arak0r
03-31-2005, 09:12 PM
The best things in life are 3? THREE?

Grah.

she said fings. ass. :rolleyes:

ruroken
03-31-2005, 09:13 PM
whatever she wants.

dirtybird
03-31-2005, 09:13 PM
Keep her alive.

Renegade6
03-31-2005, 09:31 PM
Great, well that is one of my plans....I just wanna gather a whole bunch. I want her to be the happiest girl in the world.Shave off your pubes, put them in a plastic sandwich bag and tell her to keep them.

Zack
03-31-2005, 09:50 PM
Say "I love you!"

Renegade6
03-31-2005, 09:53 PM
No, shave off your pubes!

Panzerfaust92
03-31-2005, 09:53 PM
say, "I never did it for the money."

Zack
03-31-2005, 09:56 PM
How about i want to fuck the shit out of you!

Panzerfaust92
03-31-2005, 09:56 PM
here's one: "I swear that's never happened to me before."

Renegade6
03-31-2005, 09:57 PM
My idea is still the best, or you could give her a copy of The Encyclopedia of Communism History in Russia.

Panzerfaust92
03-31-2005, 09:58 PM
Here's a line: "If I had known that would happen, I would've never forced you to do that."

Renegade6
03-31-2005, 10:05 PM
"Baby, your eyes shine like diamonds and i've never felt this way before. I love you, my only one. When I look at you, my heart melts like a snowman in summer and my eyes open like doors. I will always love you, as long as you don't gain weight. Dance with me tonight and my smile will light up the room like a disco ball."

Panzerfaust92
03-31-2005, 10:08 PM
Wow. I'm having chills

Renegade6
03-31-2005, 10:14 PM
I am truly a romantic.

Trip Boy
04-01-2005, 01:50 AM
Thanks for the tips you crazy love birds. :rolleyes:

JoY
04-01-2005, 09:33 AM
whatever comes from your heart.
god, how fucking difficult can it be. no, a toaster isn't romantic. it's useful, but you don't walk around in a shop, seeing a toaster & think of how you wish it was hers. how she deserves a toaster. OMG.

jennie
08-11-2005, 11:40 PM
[QUOTE=Renegade6]"Baby, your eyes shine like diamonds and i've never felt this way before. I love you, my only one. When I look at you, my heart melts like a snowman in summer and my eyes open like doors. I will always love you, as long as you don't gain weight. Dance with me tonight and my smile will light up the room like a disco ball.
Renegade6 & Trip boy you guys are soo cool. All the ideas are great. You got nothing to woory about, you only date lady's who would appreciate all that you do. Your girlfriends are very lucky.

RXP
08-12-2005, 01:58 AM
Give her a cheque for at least 1,000.