PDA

View Full Version : All Girls Who Lost their Virginity Before Turning 18 are Sluts

HornyPope
03-31-2005, 11:11 AM
If you called a woman ugly, she'll insult you back; if you called her fat, she'll deny it by comparing her figure to a more fatter chick; if you called her dumb, she'll just ignore you because she's too stupid to fight back. But if you dare bringing her sexual life into question... if she as much as feels judged by your rhetoric, she will lash out at you by not only telling her life story of past, present, future of how she came to be with each and every partner, but all the details leading up to the act, the circumstances at hand, the thoughts running at the back of her head, the possibile thoughts running at the back of his head, the reflection and rationalization of the moral dogma, and paratactically any other argument serving to her favour that she had memorized and recited a dozen times to herself by now. She'll conclude the monologue by stating that had you been in her shoes (or panties for this matter), you would have slept with ten times the men she had.

No woman is a slut in her own right mind and to even as much as hinting to that you're thinking of assuming it will gain you a fury of retaliation and self-justification on her behalf.

You sluts.

Little_Miss_1565
03-31-2005, 11:25 AM
You say "slut" like it's a bad thing.

All boys who lost their virginity after turning 18 are a bunch of nancy-boys.

arak0r
03-31-2005, 11:27 AM
ahh hp. your insight on wenches is.. profound.

Noodles is gay
03-31-2005, 11:28 AM
I agree with you hornypope, damn them all! Isn't the new trend in America to practise abstinence until marriage?

All boys who lost their virginity after turning 18 are a bunch of nancy-boys.

Nancy-boys rock! :D

HornyPope
03-31-2005, 11:29 AM
I should have made obvious that feminists need not respond to my hyperbole.

HornyPope
03-31-2005, 11:30 AM
Frankly, I don't feel the need to justify myself.

Maria

Cause you're a whore.

arak0r
03-31-2005, 11:38 AM
Cause you're a whore.

only if you invade france, and dominate the city of paris.

HornyPope
03-31-2005, 11:40 AM
And be the 76452856th emperor to do so? No thanks. I shall find me an original destination to war.

Endymion
03-31-2005, 11:40 AM
top ten reasons vegas is better than paris:

6) vegas didn't lose an inch of ground to the nazi war machine.

arak0r
03-31-2005, 11:44 AM
hahaha that was gold :p

Endymion
03-31-2005, 11:51 AM
top ten ways las vegas is better than paris:

10. vegas not crawling with frenchmen
9. inpossible to get "i crapped out in paris" t-shirt
8. hard to get change in louvre at 4am
7. paris inconveniently located thousands of miles from nuclear test sites
6. sorbonne basketball team is five tiny white guys
5. paris: men in berets on bicycles. las vegas: orangutans in cowboy hats on unicycles
4. vegas didn't lose a single inch of ground to the nazi war machine
3. palace of versailles does not offer double jackpot time every 15 minutes
2. ten dollars won't buy you sex act in desert outside paris
1. las vegas: hardworking, patriotic citizens. parisians: lazy, wine-swilling cheeseheads.

yes, i have the first two volumes of david letterman's top ten lists. they are quite funny.

Endymion
03-31-2005, 12:05 PM
apparently humor is lost on the french.

Jesus
03-31-2005, 12:16 PM
apparently humor is lost on the french.
Quite true, this said, non-jewish american comedians have the same shortcoming though.

Endymion
03-31-2005, 12:18 PM
Quite true, this said, non-jewish american comedians have the same shortcoming though.

the vast majority, yes. the ones that come from canada seem to be fairly good though.

Jesus
03-31-2005, 12:23 PM
the vast majority, yes. the ones that come from canada seem to be fairly good though.
Yes, but they still remain Canadians.

Endymion
03-31-2005, 12:26 PM
many of them have american citizenship.

still... bob odenkirk is funny... as is adam corolla. a few others. larry david.

Betty
03-31-2005, 01:48 PM
HP, sometimes I think you truly DO think you are superior being a male.

Either that or you choose to analyze the female sex (in manipulative ways) more so than the male sex.

Camilamazed
03-31-2005, 01:57 PM
and the ones who hasn't lost are......... :confused:

RXP
03-31-2005, 02:03 PM
Why is HP taking on my job?

Betty
03-31-2005, 02:35 PM
Cause you obviously haven't been doing a very good job lately.

UnityMinersrulz
03-31-2005, 03:16 PM
girls who lose their virginity before 18 are not sluts fucker

HornyPope
03-31-2005, 03:17 PM
HP, sometimes I think you truly DO think you are superior being a male.

Either that or you choose to analyze the female sex (in manipulative ways) more so than the male sex.

I feel somewhat closer to my male brethern by virtue of our common sex organs and masculine instincts (not to be confused with psyche as I consider myself distant from the mind frame of your average 21st century "male"), but nevertheless feel assured they suffer my wrath as often as the 'weaker sex'. Case in point:

Why is HP taking on my job?

What job? You're an over sensitive kid with a heart for a brain for all relationship issues. A girl has toyed with your emotions, you went out and translated your anguish typographically on the net. Your reactionary call-for-attention techniques involve crying and name calling. Just because we both made mention of the word "slut" doesn't make us one the same or even draws a parallel tangent of thought.

p.s. The Veil topic was a satire. Duh.

HornyPope
03-31-2005, 03:20 PM
girls who lose their virginity before 18 are not sluts fucker

I shall rebut this well-assessed statement by one of equal intellect.

YES TEY R FUCKER

UnityMinersrulz
03-31-2005, 03:21 PM
they are not bitch

HornyPope
03-31-2005, 03:22 PM
YES THEY ARE BITCH

RXP
04-01-2005, 02:02 AM
What job? You're an over sensitive kid with a heart for a brain for all relationship issues. A girl has toyed with your emotions, you went out and translated your anguish typographically on the net. Your reactionary call-for-attention techniques involve crying and name calling. Just because we both made mention of the word "slut" doesn't make us one the same or even draws a parallel tangent of thought.

Re: Your attempt at pysco analysis

For future don't psyco analyse in an attempt to seem above the rest of the population. You have everything wrong bar the "over sensitive kid".

A common theif who can read a little doesn't have the talent to do it at any sort of level.

TripBoy's comments are usually more scathing cause he usually knows more about me.

JoY
04-01-2005, 04:32 AM
oh, you're familiar with my sluttiness, my dear Vlad. I don't think you mind, do you?

HornyPope
04-01-2005, 08:49 AM
HP, no dice. Too many girls are proud to call themselves sluts.

No way. You know what's the surest way to kill a night of sex? Having brought the girl over, got her in the mood and undressed her, try asking her if she "fucks on first date". Instantly she'd fire back a "Me? No way!", pick up her close and leave. (note : applies to conscious girls only)

For future don't psyco analyse in an attempt to seem above the rest of the population. You have everything wrong bar the "over sensitive kid".

Wasn't a much of psycho analysis than a quick draft to list your shortcomings. I don't like judging people to be honest, but to have you, even for a split second, consider yourself successful in your role of a 'corespondent on women affairs' is an greater evil I had to overcome no matter the means. You'll understand.

RXP
04-01-2005, 11:11 AM
I thought I'd come along way since the 'depression days'. But I gotta say that shit actually hurt my feelings HP! No I mean really. i sat down and thought am I the person he describes? But luckily I came to the conclusion no. If it was yes I would have probably turned into a nutter and killed you. No joke.

Endymion
04-01-2005, 12:36 PM
To endymion & jesus: you call that humor? Apparently, we french have a quite, quite different sense of humor. Anyway, you're jealous. Because I'm french & beautiful & clever, & you... I don't even want to know your nationality or your looks. As for cleverness, you've got the same amount as orang-utangs or thereabouts.

the french have NO sense of humor, that has already been expressed. if that's you in your avatar, you're not beautiful. clever? i doubt it.

Endymion
04-01-2005, 12:39 PM
i'll ask you one question: what are you doing with your life?

Endymion
04-01-2005, 12:49 PM
business? you mean the major that everyone drops to when they can't hack it in something real?

very clever!

as for me, i'm double majoring in physics in computer science. my main employer is a joint government and campus project which is having the first maglev train built in the united states. the calculations i do, the summeries i write, and the presentations i put together are being used to presuade congressmen to vote in favor of granting us hundreds of millions of dollars. my secondary position is researching computational quantum mechanics--we're currently working on varied methods to calculate greens functions, including a very sexy continued fraction technique.

oh, but of course any moron can do that, right?

Vera
04-01-2005, 12:55 PM
Endy, for the last time, MATH DOES NOT GET YOU LAID.

Stop trying.

the_GoDdEsS
04-01-2005, 12:56 PM
business? you mean the major that everyone drops to when they can't hack it in something real?

Haha, pwned! Brilliant.

Endymion
04-01-2005, 12:58 PM
Endy, for the last time, MATH DOES NOT GET YOU LAID.

i get blowjob offers all the time for tutoring people

Jesus
04-01-2005, 12:58 PM
Impressive Endymion, although you'll always remain a geek and a member of the libertarian party for me.

And as for me, i'm just as impressive. I dropped out of college 2 times already and I'm currently doing political science at university. Any moron can do that? Indeed they can, although you need a shitload of money for that in some countries.

the_GoDdEsS
04-01-2005, 01:00 PM
jealous?

Maria

You know it's really ridiculous you keep thinking I'm jealous of you. It's making me grin for hours.

Endymion
04-01-2005, 01:02 PM
take your shower already, frog.

arak0r
04-01-2005, 01:04 PM
and actually shave yourself this time :x

and the idea of goddess being jealous of dusky is fucking hilarious. almost as hilarious as telling my mother that my idiot brother got his wife pregnant again. (of course, after looking like she was ready to punch a hole through the wall, i tell her that it was an april fools joke, and she hit me instead :( )

Endymion
04-01-2005, 01:05 PM
almost as hilarious as telling my mother that my idiot brother got his wife pregnant again. (of course, after looking like she was ready to punch a hole through the wall, i tell her that it was an april fools joke, and she hit me instead :( )

sounds like it was worth it, though.

Vera
04-01-2005, 01:06 PM
So you're like a math whore, in a way, Endy?

"Will calculate for sex."

Endymion
04-01-2005, 01:12 PM
=/ i've never accepted any... just said i get offers.

Vera
04-01-2005, 01:28 PM
Yeah, because you're not that guy. You're a gooooood guy.

Endymion
04-01-2005, 01:31 PM
or gay, one of the two.

Vera
04-01-2005, 01:33 PM
Or both! Because it's possible.

[/obligatory tolerant comment of the day]

HornyPope
04-01-2005, 08:02 PM
I'll accept your job application this time, Endy, and shall add you to the waiting queue, but next time don't forget your personal details and past employment in your circum vitae.

Scientists are cool, but whoever contracts them is even fucking cooler. Imagine walking up to a Nobel laureate in the post-awards party in a cheerfull crowd as they smoke cigars, sip on martinis and celebrate the good times, to tap him on the shoulder, congratulate him sincerely for the success, and reminding him to show up at your office first thing tomorow morning.

JohnnyNemesis
04-01-2005, 10:09 PM
All right. Ev'ryone is against me. Strange how ppl in here resent the French. Frustration runs deep.

Maria

No one truly resents the French, but they've become an easy target for silly jokes. Silly jokes that you take personally, and frankly, I don't blame you for doing so; you have every right to be upset about it. The jealousy thing you bring up just isn't going to fly though, since most people here would rather be anything than French.

JoY
04-02-2005, 08:07 AM
Maria, no one particularly dislikes the French. even if they say they do, no one really does. & no one particularly dislikes you, because that'd be too much to ask on a public message board. I do have to say, that your posts & attitude can be a tad annoying at times, but you can be entertaining too & your intentions seem alright, so no complaints from where I'm sitting.

Endy & Sanni; *wild laughter* you've just entertained the fuck out of me.

Vera
04-02-2005, 08:16 AM
If we were to mate, our kid would have my sexy, my funny and Endy's geeky-mathematic skillz0r.

Quite a charming package, that kid would be.

JoY
04-02-2005, 08:21 AM
If we were to mate, our kid would have my sexy, my funny and Endy's geeky-mathematic skillz0r.

Quite a charming package, that kid would be.
oh most definitely. I can see it now. *dreams & giggles*

Tizzalicious
04-02-2005, 11:41 AM
I was 19...does that mean I can do anything I want now and not be a slut?

JohnnyNemesis
04-02-2005, 11:42 AM
I'd like me some sluts.

I lost mine a few months before my 19th birthday. All of my friends lost theirs sometime between the ages of 14-17.

BobdaAlkoholic
04-02-2005, 12:23 PM
If you called a woman ugly, she'll insult you back; if you called her fat, she'll deny it by comparing her figure to a more fatter chick; if you called her dumb, she'll just ignore you because she's too stupid to fight back. But if you dare bringing her sexual life into question... if she as much as feels judged by your rhetoric, she will lash out at you by not only telling her life story of past, present, future of how she came to be with each and every partner, but all the details leading up to the act, the circumstances at hand, the thoughts running at the back of her head, the possibile thoughts running at the back of his head, the reflection and rationalization of the moral dogma, and paratactically any other argument serving to her favour that she had memorized and recited a dozen times to herself by now. She'll conclude the monologue by stating that had you been in her shoes (or panties for this matter), you would have slept with ten times the men she had.

No woman is a slut in her own right mind and to even as much as hinting to that you're thinking of assuming it will gain you a fury of retaliation and self-justification on her behalf.

You sluts.

Do you enjoy cock is your mouth?

HornyPope
04-02-2005, 05:30 PM
I was 19...does that mean I can do anything I want now and not be a slut?

You heard me. Sex under 18 = slut. Sex over 18 = OK.

No other number is more important to determine a girl's libertine nature than the amount of candles she blew last before her first, full sexual relationship.

Do you enjoy cock is your mouth?

Oh yes.