PDA

View Full Version : 30 minute set, which songs?

jesusofsuburbia3
03-31-2005, 03:36 PM
do you think they'll play mostly new songs on warped tour or play some old stuff to have the crowd actually like it? i dont think a lot of people wanna hear fuckin pretty fly (i know i dont)

i hope they play lapd and kill the president, thatd be amazing to see at warped, and they'll probably play da hui and some other recent songs that are more "punk" that others.

Tired_Of_You
03-31-2005, 03:56 PM
I'll dye my hair in grey and change my name to George Bush if they play Kill The President.

jesusofsuburbia3
03-31-2005, 08:07 PM
yeah its totally unlikley, completely, but it would be awesome if they were to do it, i love that song

Italia311
04-02-2005, 08:44 AM
I think they'll play what they want and probably not care. There are going to be alot more people going to the warped tour based on the fact offspring will be there. So there will be True offspring fans on site and will enjoy the entire show, regardless of what they play. I know a bunch of people that wouldn't waste their time or money going to warped tour, but because offspring is there, they're going. So, I'm assuming there IS going to be alot of people on hand, that want to hear Pretty Fly. Me personally, I could care less what they play, I've seen them twice already, and if they do the same set as they did on splinter tour, It's going to be kickass.

Funky Donkey
04-02-2005, 03:07 PM
I don't mind I'm just glad they asre on te warped tour and I'll get to see other bands as well.

blackballs
04-02-2005, 10:44 PM
This one is a tricky one but I think they'll make the right choices, I'd like to see them play

(Can't Get My) Head Around You
Race Against Myself
The Noose
Lightning Rod
Da Hui
* New Song 1
* New Song 2

But I'll be honest its not going to happen it be a mix of my choices with some singles thrown in, but I'll enjoy seeing them no matter what they play (except The Worst Hangover Ever).