PDA

View Full Version : how often would dexter will post the "dexter on the song"

bhg_rulz2
03-31-2005, 09:26 PM
anyone know?...administrator?

Hysteria
04-01-2005, 03:12 AM
Hopefully every month or so, that would be pretty cool.

administrator_old
04-01-2005, 12:23 PM
anyone know?...administrator?

There is no schedule per se. I am sure he would want to write the "Dexter on Song" stuff when he could concentrate on it 100%.

bhg_rulz2
04-01-2005, 01:21 PM
ok...thanks =)....hope it will be soon :D

lenar
09-02-2005, 06:57 PM
where are the links to read the Dexter on Songs?

Mota Boy
09-03-2005, 01:19 AM
From what I've searched for on the site, it appears that the only writing Dexter has done recently is a thinly-disguised advertisement for "Greatest Hits" (http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/news?year=2005&newsID=421147). In fact, now that I look at the website more closely, the band biography is also a thinly-disguised advertisement for "Greatest Hits" (http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/bio). If I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath for a "Dexter on the Song" any time soon. This is fucking pathetic.

Tizzalicious
09-03-2005, 01:22 AM
Haha, sounds like Hanson. They always say "soon". Amongst Hansonfans "soon" means "in 3 years".

Also: Dexter seems to be on the forums quite a lot lately, but doesn't even bother replying. How hard is it to hit that reply button and type up a short reply? It'd make a lot of people happy.

0r4ng3
09-03-2005, 08:31 AM
thinly-disguised advertisement for "Greatest Hits" (http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/bio).
Actually, there's several different biographies on that page. The one that you're referring to is the Greatest Hits Biography, which is why it sounds like an advertisement.

Nirushika6789
09-03-2005, 08:47 AM
Also: Dexter seems to be on the forums quite a lot lately, but doesn't even bother replying. How hard is it to hit that reply button and type up a short reply? It'd make a lot of people happy.
yea i know...hes only wrote something once...like jeez if he has time to come onto the boards then why not just write something???

the_GoDdEsS
09-03-2005, 08:52 AM
And someone has Dexter's only post in their signature. Ah, so sweet. I had the feeling they were more in touch on the white Americana board where we had that separate section.

Nirushika6789
09-03-2005, 08:54 AM
And someone has Dexter's only post in their signature. Ah, so sweet. I had the feeling they were more in touch on the white Americana board where we had that separate section.
yea at least noodles does still come on and reply to things and make new threads!

killer_queen
09-03-2005, 11:14 AM
I remember I said this in General Offspring Discussion. Everybody got mad at me and told me Dexter is a busy man. One of them (I guess telekinesis) is insisting on that Dexter has a lot of business to do and a lot of people to fuck.
Anyway, I can't blame Dexter. I wouldn't want to write somewhere full of people discussing my sex life. Why would he?

Nirushika6789
09-03-2005, 11:21 AM
I remember I said this in General Offspring Discussion. Everybody got mad at me and told me Dexter is a busy man. One of them (I guess telekinesis) is insisting on that Dexter has a lot of business to do and a lot of people to fuck.
Anyway, I can't blame Dexter. I wouldn't want to write somewhere full of people discussing my sex life. Why would he?
no everyone here discusses his sex life...i dont thats for sure
the only people who do that are people who have nothing better to do with their time...its his business ....leave it at that

..i think its just disgusting to violate his privacy like that....
seriously would u discuss a 40 yr old mans sex life?? some people have no limits and dont think....