PDA

View Full Version : Something Funny

Telekinesis
04-01-2005, 12:29 AM
I was watching the Huck It DVD and I noticed that all the guys have and earing in thier right ear as well as thier left ear. Now I don't know if in America or where ever you guys are from it's the same but here in Australia if your a dude and you have an earring in your right ear it means your gay! I found that funny noticing that. The Fab 4! Also who else thought Noodles was high when he recited Cool To Hate? Bye :)

Jojan
04-01-2005, 02:01 AM
It was like that here too. With that earring thing. But no gives a shit theese days. Some have several in both ears and shit.

billiejoe87_greenday
04-01-2005, 02:40 AM
I was watching the Huck It DVD and I noticed that all the guys have and earing in thier right ear as well as thier left ear. Now I don't know if in America or where ever you guys are from it's the same but here in Australia if your a dude and you have an earring in your right ear it means your gay! I found that funny noticing that. The Fab 4! Also who else thought Noodles was high when he recited Cool To Hate? Bye :)

Yeah i know, if i got 2 earrings over here (sydney) then everyone would think i was gay. Also yeah i did think noodles was kinda high. He kept reciting the song and i was like just play the fucking song.