PDA

View Full Version : Why has everyone been sick lately?

nieh
04-01-2005, 06:32 PM
Everyone's been missing work lately and it makes me sad...because for the last couple days I've been getting progressively sicker and now it's the weekend. I'm not allowed to get sick on the weekends!

nitropenguin!
04-01-2005, 06:50 PM
The Penguin gives you empathy.

+Dexter+
04-01-2005, 06:50 PM
Everyone's been missing work lately and it makes me sad...because for the last couple days I've been getting progressively sicker and now it's the weekend. I'm not allowed to get sick on the weekends!

im not sick! but hav a coff that wont go away!

SkunkIt
04-01-2005, 06:51 PM
I got sick on my birthday once.

the_GoDdEsS
04-01-2005, 06:55 PM
Aw, Josh the Almighty is not allowed to be sick. *cooks tea and fans with ostrich feathers*

nieh
04-01-2005, 07:15 PM
I got sick on my birthday once.

It used to be tradition that my whole family would get sick for Christmas. That happened like 4 years in a row.

Aw, Josh the Almighty is not allowed to be sick. *cooks tea and fans with ostrich feathers*

You know, I tried to tell myself the exact same thing, but I don't think I was listening because I'm still getting sick like a jerk.

HornyPope
04-01-2005, 07:48 PM
It's a case of a mild virus spreading in your community/city. It's how it always is.

Rag Doll
04-01-2005, 09:07 PM
Uck, everyone I work with has been sick too. *sniffle sniffle*

Can't get better if everyone around you is always sick. =\

Homer
04-01-2005, 09:22 PM
i'm never sick... I only get sick, maybe twice a year. But I do get mildly sick, but I don't sick days if I am.

Sunny
04-01-2005, 09:35 PM
must be the shitty weather.. a lot of people i know are sick. myself, i'm not SICK sick, but i've had a sore throat and i've been congested for a few days now. and lots of little muscle aches. bah.

Wookie Master!
04-01-2005, 09:51 PM
A lot of my friends have been getting sick lately. I just hope I'm not next.

JohnnyNemesis
04-01-2005, 09:58 PM
Everyone's been sick lately. I had it bad a few weeks ago. Changing weather will do it to ya, especially here in NYC, where after a day of sunny, 63 degree weather, it'll snow on ya. And yes, this happened recently. Twice.

Rag Doll
04-01-2005, 09:59 PM
must be the shitty weather..

oh jesus h christ do i hate this weather. half my town was underwater this week...and it will soon be again. and then one day its warm and the next day it's all cold....arghhhhhhhhhhh. sorry.

Homer
04-01-2005, 10:02 PM
hehehehe... it's so damn warm where I live right now. All of the snow's melting, and you can even walk around outside in a t-shirt without a jacket! It's amazing!

leo3375
04-01-2005, 10:04 PM
I have a bit of a cold. It's pretty minor, though. My throat and voice are kida screwy right now but physically I'm quite well.

The differences between men and women: illness
A woman gets sick and she'll still be able to fix a roof ("I may ache all over and feel queasy, but I can still multitask like whoa!")
A man gets sick and he becomes as helpless as a baby ("Honey, can you make me some soup?")

Sunny
04-01-2005, 10:13 PM
oh jesus h christ do i hate this weather. half my town was underwater this week...and it will soon be again. and then one day its warm and the next day it's all cold....arghhhhhhhhhhh. sorry.

me too, it fucking drives me nuts! it's already April for gods sake, and it's still ridiculously cold.

AND WINDY AS HELL. it's the wind that gets to me. arg.

Faded Soul
04-01-2005, 11:29 PM
I dunno, my bro's g/f just came back from Maine. Her mom had a cold, which gave it to her, then she gave it to the baby, then my brother, and now me. again. but I think this time, it's bronchitis for sure. I've had this cough for over a week now, and when the cough doesn't go away, there's a 99% chance I have it. plus, I feel fine, but not alright.

oh and to those back east, don't mean to make ya jealous, but it's actually warming up here. 70s-80s

The Goth Guy
04-01-2005, 11:32 PM
Its cause the pollen,BLAME THE POLLEN IT SHALL DIE -kills pollen with swords- achoo! achoo!

Sunny
04-01-2005, 11:33 PM
i'm jealous as hell already. i just got back from Austin, TX and it was fucking 85 F there.

The Goth Guy
04-01-2005, 11:35 PM
Alergies,they make me write poems and songs when im sick i write dark stuff

Homer
04-01-2005, 11:53 PM
yup.... still warm here! :D but, it always just gets so fricken cold again, and then it snows.... maybe the same thing that happened last year will happen this year. It snowed in May.

the_GoDdEsS
04-02-2005, 02:57 AM
You know, I tried to tell myself the exact same thing, but I don't think I was listening because I'm still getting sick like a jerk.

Not listening to yourself? I guess I'll have to shout it at you then. =p
Feel better soon.

SicN Twisted
04-02-2005, 03:08 AM
Fuck you do, I had a one night stand at this party in Jersey City, and now I'm sick, so it must have come from you.

nieh
04-02-2005, 09:21 AM

I don't mind the cold and I don't mind the rain on their own, but I do mind that it's warm one day, freezing the next. 65 during the day, a foot of snow at night, and pouring rain the day after that.

Not listening to yourself? I guess I'll have to shout it at you then. =p
Feel better soon.

I just got about 10 hours of sleep last night...so that helped a little bit.

Fuck you do, I had a one night stand at this party in Jersey City, and now I'm sick, so it must have come from you.

I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. Can you ever forgive me?

Camilamazed
04-02-2005, 09:31 AM
There's been a long time I do not get sick. The last time was last june.I got seriously sick because of rotten food or something like that. I spent three whole weeks with stomachache.Very bad... Since then I've been feeling very well....... :D

turb0negr0
04-02-2005, 09:11 PM
I've been sick all day today.
I think I had some bad pizza, or something.
I feel like shit.

Faded Soul
04-03-2005, 12:31 AM
i'm jealous as hell already. i just got back from Austin, TX and it was fucking 85 F there.

then I suggest you east coasters get yer asses out here! :p

Vera
04-03-2005, 08:56 AM
Pollen, yearly viruses, the weather...

Combinations of those, really. I was struck by a virus a weeks back and now I feel like I'm catching something because it's so frigging cold.