PDA

View Full Version : Are Their Any Young Bands Here (like 11-15yrs old)

TheOffspringBass
04-01-2005, 08:23 PM
Are their any young bands here. Somewhere around 11-15 years old or even younger. If you got a song post it here. Iam 15 and in a band and I wanna see if were pretty good for our age. Thanks. Cya.

The Goth Guy
04-01-2005, 10:09 PM
11 to 15 year olds? who are you Michael Jackson?

Jebus
04-01-2005, 10:24 PM
You mean young band members that are 11-15 years old right? When you say you're looking for bands that are 11-15 years old, it means you're looking for bands that have been together for 11-15 years old. You need to refrase your sentence.

TheOffspringBass
04-02-2005, 04:34 PM
You mean young band members that are 11-15 years old right? When you say you're looking for bands that are 11-15 years old, it means you're looking for bands that have been together for 11-15 years old. You need to refrase your sentence.

I meen kids that are 11-15 yrs old that r in a band. They can be playing for 1yr or anything. I just want to hear them. Now do you know wut i meen?

TheOffspringBass
04-02-2005, 04:44 PM
www.overflow-error.nl/muziek/everytime.mp3
www.overflow-error.nl/muziek/queen.mp3
I'm 14 years old

You guys are pretty good. Your music doesn't really fit in a genre. What do you say your bands genre is?

PunkRockBasser
04-02-2005, 05:46 PM
we closed the old site down and we made it to #2 on the epitaph site last week even tho we suck
but u can hear us here
www.purevolume.com/redtagspecial

JohnnyNemesis
04-02-2005, 07:30 PM
I'm 14 years old

I must admit, those are very very good. Keep it up.

D!stortion
04-03-2005, 07:04 PM
lol, aye, im fifteen years old. our members range from ages 14-19, i play guitar and vocals. workin on the site rite now

SkunkIt
04-03-2005, 07:17 PM
Distortion, welcome to the BBS! :D

My brower is being shit, it won't make the links work! *Hits computer with stick

The Talking Pie
04-04-2005, 06:32 PM
Damnit, I've become addicted to that song.

TheOffspringBass
04-04-2005, 07:44 PM

ME TOO! i got it stuck in my head. i was singing it at school. i was like wtf is that song. then i remembered i heard it on this forum. and i wus like....woh thats weird. lol

JohnnyNemesis
04-04-2005, 08:04 PM

You're not the only one! I had it on loop for awhile!

dirtybird
04-04-2005, 09:40 PM
I'm 14 years old

What's your part?

Offspring Apocalypse
04-09-2005, 05:16 AM
i have only listened to everytime and its pretty good but i think if at the end there should be a breakdown with just a complex drum beat just before the chorus at 4:01 but you would have to play something damb fast cause its a fast song but it would sound awsome. Or another idea is everytime just before the chorus after your hi-hat part if you did a qiuck tom fill or a fill at the 0:55 mark going from the hats to beat the guitars could just stop or just let the last note ring while you do the fill

ThrashedThrasher
04-16-2005, 02:00 AM
Eh I'm 14. I'm in a band with my buddy/guitar teacher person Sad Panda. Sorry to say we don't have any music files of our shite because Sad Panda is lazy and doesn't feel like putting them on the net, or creating us a website in general which means I'll have to do it.

Anyways, I guess until we become energetic beings I'll talk a bit about us. We're a newer band to pull up through this hell hole of a town, we're melodic black metal, but we mix in a whole fuckload of other sounds into it. I don't know, we don't sound much like any of the bands we're influenced by, but with some songs we do sound a bit Children Of Bodom-ish. We're currently name-less, but we have a few names in mind. Yes I am the youngest, that is because Sad Panda wanted to give me a chance in another GOOD band. I'm tight with Nightwolf so I threw him into the band and Ace...I'm not too sure where we picked that weird mother fucker up...I play rhythm guitar because...I'm not quite as skilled as Nightwolf or Sad Panda,but I can speed pick and play by ear so one of them plays something once and I can usually pick up on it and fuck around with the overall riff.

Band Members !!!

Vocals : Nightwolf, 22

Bass : Sad Panda, 23

Lead Guitar : Nightwolf, 22

Rhythm Guitar/Vocals : Snot (me), 14

Drums : Ace, 19

I was in another band awhile back called W.Riot (WRIOT) I sang. Go me! Fuck I hated doing that, therefore I left the band. Of course, I'm still on fucking partial vocals but meh, that's okay.

911carrera4
04-17-2005, 09:48 AM
were in progress..

im 14

and the drummer...

have you ever noticed that when you watch a music video, they never show the drummers face...if they do, its blury...

The Talking Pie
04-17-2005, 10:58 AM
hahaha, yes I have. Bloody hillarious.

Soda Pop And Rittilin
04-17-2005, 02:07 PM
I'm in a band, though mostly they just make me write the songs. We're called Soda Pops and Rittilin, and our lead guitarist hasn't even learn't how to play the bloody guitar yet.

DJMossimo!
04-17-2005, 04:19 PM
im like, 12, and my band troubled soul is pretty sweet, once i get some recordings done, i'll post em :D

Milk-Man
04-18-2005, 01:08 PM
11 to 15 year olds? who are you Michael Jackson?
Even kid's make mistakes.

want_you_bad2100
04-18-2005, 05:31 PM
I'm in a band. I'm 13. I'll be 14 in 6 months though..

d4rkjest3r
05-14-2005, 11:33 AM
im 15 going to be 16 soon. my bass player is 16 and my drummer is 15 to be 16 soon too. i dont have any decent clips... we've been too busy playing live to record yet. but ive been told were good, we seem to compete well with all bands within high school range.

DEXJR
05-15-2005, 12:07 AM
Are their any young bands here. Somewhere around 11-15 years old or even younger. If you got a song post it here. Iam 15 and in a band and I wanna see if were pretty good for our age. Thanks. Cya.
Me 11 and i got a band :D

DEXJR
05-15-2005, 12:08 AM
(VERSE)Knock on your door at a quarter to midnight,Reach in my jacket my gun is insight,You start to run now its getting fun.Ive got the urge to get some blood showing hit you in the wrong lane and i wont be towing,(CHORUS)Ive got a lullaby do you want to hear it,Ive got a lullaby you better fear it,You may think its just a game but but this game is driving me insane,Sometimes i wish you were dead pick up a block of wood and hit you on the head.(BRIDGE)Well this is almost over and its no more dark,Grab that pecie of wood and give you a mark,I guess its the end cause the cops are around the bend.Ive got a lullaby do you want to hear it,Ive got a lullaby and u better fear it.