PDA

View Full Version : Best and Worst Albums

jrk247
04-02-2005, 01:19 AM
Ok this is how this is going to work you post what you think the offspring's best Album(s) were and then their worst. :D

Best: Conspiracy of One
Splinter
Ixnay of Hombre
The Offspring
Ignition
Smash

Worst: Americana and the last half of Conspiracy of One

grunge
04-02-2005, 01:26 AM
Best: Ixnay, Ignition, Smash and The offspring
Worst:Americana,Conspricasy of one,Splinter

Dexter_H
04-02-2005, 01:28 AM
BEST:
Offspring
Ignition
Smash
Ixnay

WORST:
Americana
CO1
Splinter

Hypodermic_89
04-02-2005, 02:18 AM
BEST:
Self-titled
Ignition
Smash
Ixnay on the Hombre
Americana
CO1
Splinter

WORST:

billiejoe87_greenday
04-02-2005, 02:42 AM
Ok this is how this is going to work you post what you think the offspring's best Album(s) were and then their worst. :D

Best: Americana
Conspiracy of One
Splinter
Ixnay of Hombre

Worst: The Offspring
Ignition
Smash

How could you possibly put smash on the offspring's worst list. I wreckon good is:
*Smash
*Ignition (Most of it anyway)
*Self titled (Everything except kill the president)
*Ixnay
*Americana (Everything except pay the man)
*Conspiracy of one

Worst:
*Splinter.

Verdict: Most of splinter is OK, but it doesn't compare with all their previous work.

Sinister
04-02-2005, 05:20 AM
(post deleted because it was amazingly stupid)

DirtyMagic_FIN
04-02-2005, 06:00 AM
I prefer Ignition the best album.. :rolleyes:
OFFSPRING DON'T HAVE SUCH THING AS WORST ALBUM!!! :mad:

Tijs
04-02-2005, 06:01 AM
I'm just gonna copy Hypodermic_89's list

BEST:
Self-titled
Ignition
Smash
Ixnay on the Hombre
Americana
CO1
Splinter

WORST:

Aimeht
04-02-2005, 06:15 AM
There is no 'worst' album!!!

CSX
04-02-2005, 06:54 AM
Best:
Igntition
Smash
Ixnay
Americana

Middle:
Offspring
Splinter

Worst:
CO1

But there all good ;)

Revolver-2005?
04-02-2005, 06:57 AM
Best:
S/T
Ignition
Smash
Ixnay
Americana
Splinter

Not so good ( i wont say worst because its not terribly horrible)
CO1

Jimbob2005
04-02-2005, 07:34 AM
No, but my least fave's are Americana and CO1 (especially CO1 now)

I used to really like ignition but recently got a LITTLE bored of it

Smash and Self Titled DO NOT come into their worst stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BobdaAlkoholic
04-02-2005, 11:12 AM
BEST:
Self-titled
Ignition
Smash
Ixnay on the Hombre
Americana
CO1
Splinter

WORST:

Amen to that...and the dude who started this topic has no taste in music...there first 4 were there strongest.

offspring kid
04-02-2005, 11:47 AM
i would say
WORLDS GREATEST ALBUMS:The Offspring
Ignition
Smash
Ixnay on the hombre
Americana
Conspiracy Of One
Splinter

Hypodermic_89
04-02-2005, 11:54 AM

BEST:
Self-titled
Ignition
Smash
Ixnay on the Hombre
Americana
CO1
Splinter

WORST:

haha :D itīs all good ;)

notoriousdoc
04-04-2005, 02:56 AM

Best: Americana
Conspiracy of One
Splinter
Ixnay of Hombre

Ignition
Smash

this guys a moron its the wrong way around. the offspring were at their most original and creative 1991-1997 .splinter really wasnt that good (sorry guys please dont repeal my membership!)

offspringdude17
04-04-2005, 02:58 AM
all the albums are the best

Poodles
04-04-2005, 08:57 AM
Best: Americana, Conspiricy of one, Ixnay, Smash, Ignition, Self titled ( the offspring)

Worst: Slinter :)

AlphaDrake
04-04-2005, 10:37 AM
Best: "the offspring" "Ixnay on the hombres" "smash" "ignition" "Americana" "CO1" "Splinter"

Worst: None you friggen nazi's

Josh Freese
04-04-2005, 10:50 AM
I like them all, except CO1

Tomo
04-04-2005, 10:50 AM
Best: Smash, Ixnay on the Hombre, Ignition
Middle: Conspiracy of One, Americana
Worst: Splinter (doesn't fit together with other albums), Self/Titled (terrible recording quality)

Hypodermic_89
04-04-2005, 11:00 AM
Best: Smash, Ixnay on the Hombre, Ignition
Middle: Conspiracy of One, Americana
Worst: Splinter (doesn't fit together with other albums), Self/Titled (terrible recording quality)

of course itīs bad quality, the CD is from 1989!! I think Self-titled a GREAT album. I donīt care about the quality so much. The important thing is that you can hear the music and lyrics

Come out and smash'em up!
04-04-2005, 12:20 PM
best:
Smash
Splinter
Americana

middle:
ignition
ixany
s/t
CO1

Frypanattacker
04-04-2005, 12:39 PM
I like all of their albums for one reason or another. My favorite album is Smash, easily.

blackballs
04-04-2005, 12:45 PM
All their CD's have their highs and lows, and everyone has a different sound to them. I mean I've never gotten two Offspring songs confused when I heard them, all their songs and albums are different but each one great. Certain people put Americana down because of Pretty Fly, but you got to look at the positives like TKAA and Have You Ever. Others choose to put down Splinter cause they think its mainstream or cause of The Worst Hangover Ever. Everyone of their albums are great just don't go around and pick out the negatives of everyone or else you just won't enjoy. So just be an Offspring fan, don't think about what anybody else says and just listen to the music and enjoy.

jrk247
04-04-2005, 01:35 PM
All their CD's have their highs and lows, and everyone has a different sound to them. I mean I've never gotten two Offspring songs confused when I heard them, all their songs and albums are different but each one great. Certain people put Americana down because of Pretty Fly, but you got to look at the positives like TKAA and Have You Ever. Others choose to put down Splinter cause they think its mainstream or cause of The Worst Hangover Ever. Everyone of their albums are great just don't go around and pick out the negatives of everyone or else you just won't enjoy. So just be an Offspring fan, don't think about what anybody else says and just listen to the music and enjoy.
Finally, someone that actually responds to the thread, CORRECTLY!

Frypanattacker
04-04-2005, 01:38 PM
I like the Worst Hangover Ever. There aren't enough good drinking songs in the world. This and One Fine Day are awesome drinking songs.

Tomo
04-04-2005, 01:40 PM
of course itīs bad quality, the CD is from 1989!! I think Self-titled a GREAT album. I donīt care about the quality so much. The important thing is that you can hear the music and lyrics

Yeah, I know it's from '89. I also love the songs, but anyway, the sound's missing energy. "Beheaded 1999" from "Idle Hands" soundtrack is great! They could re-record all older songs. Than it would be awesome album!

original_psycho
04-04-2005, 02:42 PM
Best:
The Offspring
Ignition
Smash
Ixnay on the Hombre
Americana
Conspiracy Of One
Splinter

Worst:
Oops I Did It Again

lint
04-04-2005, 03:12 PM
i really like smash. smash started it all for me on the offspring. my uncle got me into the offspring with Keep 'Em Separated when i was 6.

ixnay is really good too. i love ixnay, i spend 3 months alone on that cd. nothing but that cd at all.

i like splinter, its new but doesnt match the 2 i've mentioned.

americana i think is good but its the cd everyone knows about because of Pretty Fly For a White Guy. i mean, i like the bassline, but its real big. i like the stuff hardly anyone except offspring fans know about.

i do not have enough money to purchase the other 3 yet, but i will soon enough.

OffspringMan00
04-05-2005, 05:55 PM
The best album is smash.
worst prolly would be i dunno there all awesome

Bloodstains
06-06-2006, 01:32 PM
Best: Ignition
Smash
Ixnay
Self-titled

Worst- You expect me to say I don't like an OFFSPRING album? Worst in my opinion is Splinter, but I still love it...

Thomas
06-06-2006, 01:34 PM
Best- Ixnay

Worst- Americana

Emily_offspring_fan
06-06-2006, 02:07 PM
Best:
Ixnay
Ignition

Worst:
Smash (sorry but yes)
S/T

offspring fan
06-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Best: All
Worst: None

Demon_of_Debauchery
06-06-2006, 02:23 PM
I agree with that

Dmarques
06-06-2006, 02:27 PM

good one!!

Thomas
06-06-2006, 02:28 PM
Wow. That was original!

[/sarcasm]

offspring fan
06-06-2006, 02:34 PM
Wow. That was original!

[/sarcasm]
i`m a wery original person

Tonza
06-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Best: Conspiracy Of One
Americana
Smash
Worst:
Ignition

nameless
06-06-2006, 03:05 PM
best - americana, smash, ixnay on the hombre, offspring, ignition
worst (well, leats favourite!) - conspiracy of one and splinter!

randman21
06-06-2006, 06:36 PM
BEST:
Self-titled
Ignition
Smash
Ixnay on the Hombre
Americana
CO1
Splinter

WORST:

Ex-fucking-actly.

Ninty Man
06-06-2006, 06:41 PM

It's called Splinter... 2003

And maybe Smash... for be so overrated

The best Ixnay... then the others

Forza
06-07-2006, 02:09 AM
Best:
Americana
Smash
S/T
Ixnay

Worst:
Splinter
Ignition
CO1

.:SMASH:.
06-07-2006, 02:55 AM
Ignition
Smash

fuck you!

best: ignition, smash and ixnay.

i will not say worst because then it sounds like offspring made a bad album...i take that back CO1 is the worst

offspring_r0ckz
06-07-2006, 04:30 AM

BEST:
Self-titled
Ignition
Smash
Ixnay on the Hombre
Americana
CO1
Splinter

WORST:
agree to this ,too ;)

Problem0
06-07-2006, 04:48 AM
Best: Ignition, Smash, Ixnay on the Hombre, Offspring, Conspiracy of One, Americana

Worst: Slinter

I tought Splinter was pretty good when it came out, don't really listen to it nowadays...might have something to do with the fact I don't know where the CD is :D

downlowtooslow
06-07-2006, 04:51 AM
BEST:
Offspring
Ignition
Smash

WORST:
Americana
CO1
Splinter
Ixnay

melkumel
06-07-2006, 08:14 AM
Best: the offspring, ignition, ixnay, smash
Worst: splinter

JNemesis
06-07-2006, 08:30 AM
Worst: The Goddess and Joy

rlplaymaker
06-07-2006, 09:12 AM
*sigh* once again, splinter dont get no love. lol

BEST to WORST
1. Ixnay on the Hombre
2. Americana ( poppy singles, but come on!! staring at the sun, tkaa, americana)
3. Ignition (genious album)
4. Splinter ( THE ONLY reason this album isnt higher is because its so short, and of course, WHen youre in prison, other than that, THIS ALBUM IS AMAZING)
5. Conspiracy of One ( I dont know, i just like it!)
6. Smash ( good album, but a bit overated in my opinion)
7. S/T ( THis album blows)

I have said it, and so it shall be

Luriden
06-07-2006, 05:17 PM
Best:
Ixnay
CO1
Americana

Middle:
Smash
Splinter

Worst:
Ignition
The Offspring

sara_rock_soul
06-07-2006, 05:18 PM
I prefer Ignition the best album.. :rolleyes:
OFFSPRING DON'T HAVE SUCH THING AS WORST ALBUM!!! :mad: I agree, lol, dirty magic is their best song, eva! :o

Joakoman
06-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Best:
-Ignition!!!!! 10/10
-Smash 9.5/10
-Ixnay 8/10
-Americana 8/10
-Splinter 7/10

Worst:
-Offspring 6/10
-Conspiracy Of One 6/10
-Greatest Hits (Stupid selection on stupid chronologic order :mad: )

Ninty Man
06-08-2006, 07:52 PM
Best:
-Ignition!!!!! 10/10
-Smash 9.5/10
-Ixnay 8/10
-Americana 8/10
-Splinter 7/10

Worst:
-Offspring 6/10
-Conspiracy Of One 6/10
-Greatest Hits (Stupid selection on stupid chronologic order :mad: )

Ejem... Greatest hits must have that selection... after all... it's their famous songs, you jackass

And... OMFG... Ixnay beyond Smash... that's heretic

Zack
06-08-2006, 10:38 PM
Best:
americana
conspiracy of one
ixnay on the hombre
the offspring
ignition
smash
splinter

worst:............

Marco
06-09-2006, 12:20 AM

BEST:
Self-titled
Ignition
Smash
Ixnay on the Hombre
Americana
CO1
Splinter

WORST:
Me too. As I once said, I am a REAL Offspring fan. In fact, I like them for all their work. That's why they are my favourite.

damnthelemons
06-09-2006, 12:18 PM
all of them are great.
But the Best to me is Ixnay.
Worst is CO1 but it still has some good songs on.
I love them all. :D

.:SMASH:.
06-09-2006, 05:13 PM
Worst: The Goddess and Joy
i love you

GBH2
06-09-2006, 05:59 PM
i'm gonna say right away that they are all great
but for the sake of the topic:

Best-
s/t
ignition
ixnay

un-best-
americana
smash

the middle-
co1
splinter

That_Guy91
06-09-2006, 06:41 PM
So, basically, in order of popularity for you?

Ninty Man
06-09-2006, 06:44 PM
i'm gonna say right away that they are all great
but for the sake of the topic:

Best-
s/t
ignition
ixnay

un-best-
americana
smash

the middle-
co1
splinter`

well... that's near cronological

Biggest offspring fan
06-10-2006, 02:28 PM
This fucki'n stupid thread has been here for while. I JUST SAY ONE THING!!!! THEY HAVE NO WORST ALBUMS!!!! Please let it die....

Ninty Man
06-10-2006, 07:26 PM
This fucki'n stupid thread has been here for while. I JUST SAY ONE THING!!!! THEY HAVE NO WORST ALBUMS!!!! Please let it die....

I repeat:

Splinter

Columbia Records

Karate kid
06-14-2006, 09:08 AM
ya all of there alboms are great there are no bad albums

BuddyHolly
06-14-2006, 09:19 AM
Splinter is a pretty bad album. Got a couple of great songs (The Noose, Long Way Home, Head Around You, Da Hui are great and When You're In Prison is funny). The other songs suck.

All the other albums are great.

The_Special_Delivery
06-14-2006, 09:34 AM
I thought Never Gonna Find Me,Lightning Rod and Spare Me The Details were some damn good songs

Ninty Man
06-14-2006, 06:37 PM
Splinter is a pretty bad album. Got a couple of great songs (The Noose, Long Way Home, Head Around You, Da Hui are great and When You're In Prison is funny). The other songs suck.

All the other albums are great.

WOooHOO wait cowboy...

Do you mean that because Da Hui and When you're in prison are funny they're good songs??

Are you fucking kidding me??

Hit that was kinda funny, Lightning rod it's kick ass and Never gonna find me it's damn good...

I'm not saying that it's a good album or not, only I will say it again.. it's their worst album... great songs and horrible songs

leibstandarte109
06-14-2006, 07:56 PM
Conspiracy of One is probably the worst, and a lot of you will probably agree. It just didn't sound like them. It was more pop-like.

OnSpring!
06-14-2006, 11:42 PM
All the songs by splinter are great. There is one big problem....it's short, too much short!
Neocon, the noose, long way home, hit that, race against myself, head around you, the worst hangover ever, never gonna find me, lightning rod, spare me the details, da hui!!!!!

leibstandarte109
06-15-2006, 01:28 AM
I agree. The whole CD is only like 35 minutes or so long. They could've thrown in an extra song or two, or an Intermission-type deal.

Ninty Man
06-15-2006, 08:27 PM
Conspiracy of One is probably the worst, and a lot of you will probably agree. It just didn't sound like them. It was more pop-like.

No, I don't... I think it's an underrated album by the posers, and the Pretty Fly whores

All the songs by splinter are great. There is one big problem....it's short, too much short!
Neocon, the noose, long way home, hit that, race against myself, head around you, the worst hangover ever, never gonna find me, lightning rod, spare me the details, da hui!!!!!

You are joking right??? Again... bad... not sorry... AWFUL Songs of Splinter:

Race Against myself
The Worst hangoever ever
Da Hui (come on, bring the shotguns)
When you're in prison

[@M3R0N
06-16-2006, 06:47 AM
I CANT BELIEVE THAT A LoT OF PPL SAY AMERICANA IS WORST!!! I think its the best

theyre all good, i have no worste but mi faves go in this order

1.Americana
2.CO1
3.Smash
4.IOTH
5.Ignition
6.The Ofspring
7.Club Me
8.Splinter

BuddyHolly
06-16-2006, 07:27 AM
WOooHOO wait cowboy...

Do you mean that because Da Hui and When you're in prison are funny they're good songs??

Are you fucking kidding me??

Hit that was kinda funny, Lightning rod it's kick ass and Never gonna find me it's damn good...

I'm not saying that it's a good album or not, only I will say it again.. it's their worst album... great songs and horrible songs

I don't say Da Hui and WYIP are good songs... I just like Da Hui because of the music (the lyrics are stupid) and I just like the humor of WYIP. I didn't think Hit That was THAT funny and I don't like the song for it's music.

I have to admit that Never Gonna Find Me is a great song as well (forgot about that one) but I really don't like Lightning Rod. The lyrics of that song are okay but I just really don't like the music.

OnSpring!
06-16-2006, 07:43 AM
No, I don't... I think it's an underrated album by the posers, and the Pretty Fly whores

You are joking right??? Again... bad... not sorry... AWFUL Songs of Splinter:

Race Against myself
The Worst hangoever ever
Da Hui (come on, bring the shotguns)
When you're in prison

Sorry dude but how can you say that Race against myself and da hui are awful!!!!! you can say that you don't like it, but not AWFUL!!!
And sincerly i don't understand the fact that many many person say that the worst hangover ever is shit!!!! In my opinion, and i don't have problems to say that, i think that the worst hangover ever is better at all that, for example, another joke song don't pick it up!!

The meaning of life
06-16-2006, 10:25 AM
Best: Ixnay On The Hombre, Americana (a lot of power in this album), Smash, S/T, Ignition

Middle: Conspiracy of One,

Worst:Splinter (There something a dosen't like in this album but i dont know what)

petey
06-16-2006, 03:03 PM
u cant say that some suck or some are good. they all are good, well, so far anyways.

petey
06-16-2006, 03:04 PM
I agree. The whole CD is only like 35 minutes or so long. They could've thrown in an extra song or two, or an Intermission-type deal.
true, but it still has some of the best offspring songs.

Ninty Man
06-16-2006, 05:13 PM
I don't say Da Hui and WYIP are good songs... I just like Da Hui because of the music (the lyrics are stupid) and I just like the humor of WYIP. I didn't think Hit That was THAT funny and I don't like the song for it's music.

I have to admit that Never Gonna Find Me is a great song as well (forgot about that one) but I really don't like Lightning Rod. The lyrics of that song are okay but I just really don't like the music.

Well... it's your opinion... but... I said KINDA funny in Hit That, not LOL stuff.. and the music... bleh, just for the keyboard, but it's a great song

WYIP i'ts not funny... In fact, it's boring, and GOD!!! I can't delete it from my album. Lightning Rod... men... it's so damn good, that maybe you're commiting son everytime you enjoy Da Hui

Sorry dude but how can you say that Race against myself and da hui are awful!!!!! you can say that you don't like it, but not AWFUL!!!
And sincerly i don't understand the fact that many many person say that the worst hangover ever is shit!!!! In my opinion, and i don't have problems to say that, i think that the worst hangover ever is better at all that, for example, another joke song don't pick it up!!

Because race it's awful, the music, the song, and the fucking tune that Dexter makes in this one makes me feel shame for him... and my ears start bleeding

And the worst hangover... I mean...They tried to imitate Reggae... the only good reggae was Bob Marley's and The Wailers played, and more recently Pericos... The songs don't have to be idiotic to be good or fun... At least Don't pick it up has a better rhytm, stupid lyrics, but a little bit funny

leibstandarte109
06-16-2006, 05:32 PM
Almost every album after Smash has a kinda ska-esque song on it (What Happened To You?, Don't Pick It Up, Why Don't You Get A Job, Worst Hangover Ever). My favorite is the first one. Worst Hangover Ever just didn't sound like them. Like Hit That, it was trying too many new things at once and it just didn't really come together.

imissron
06-18-2006, 11:30 AM
Best:
Smash
Ixnay
C01
S/t
Americana
Worst:
Ignition
Splinter

i said igntion is bad cuz the recording technology is awful on that album.
Splinter sucked becuase there were few good songs.

PirateGaz
06-18-2006, 12:45 PM
Best:
Ixnay,Smash,Ignition, Americana
Middle:
S/T, CO1
Worst:
Splinter

How ever having said that i do like Splinter. just doesn't feel as good as the earlier ones. Ixnay has to definatly be my fave. i remember when it had a arrived at home after i'd got back from a trip to a nuclear poweplant lol.
just listening to it and thinking. WOW. im liking this lots

Lightning Rod
07-09-2006, 09:58 PM
:o Relax I Think .....people what you say?they dont have worst album because ...try think out better than The Offspring this is a big work to write an album i knew It because I write the songs with my group and this really hard I think must be the one time-table..........

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/476/3129oe8ke.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

leibstandarte109
07-09-2006, 10:26 PM
You thought Want You Bad was the best on CO1? :o

I think Ignition is often underrated. A lot of my very favorite songs come from that album, and all in all it's a high-energy, no frills punk album.

Lightning Rod
07-10-2006, 07:15 AM
NO look Now...

Ignition is underrated because this is a start of The Offspring career.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
07-10-2006, 07:36 AM
I think I already posted something in here about the albums but my mind might be changed.

Best to worst

Ignition
Ixnay on the Hombre
Smash
Americana
The Offspring
Splinter
Conspiracy of One

DStobbs
07-10-2006, 12:03 PM
Ixnay of The Hombre
Conspiracy of One
Smash
Splinter
Americana
Ignition
The Offspring

That be my tipple but theyz all legends

w3s
07-10-2006, 03:05 PM
best:
Ignition
Smash
worst:
splinter
conspiracy of one

Killboy_Powerhead
07-12-2006, 09:58 AM
The offspring don't have a "worst" as such but ill rank them best to worst :)

Conspiracy of One
Ixnay on the Hombre
Smash
Americana
The Offspring
Ignition
Splinter

Splinter is a class record though ... just lacks the length :(
to be honest, It's worth buying splinter just for Cant Get My Head Around You.

NachoS_Ixnay
07-12-2006, 10:14 AM
Best to worst:
Ixnay on the Hombre
Americana
Conspiracy of One
Smash
Ignition
The Offspring
Splinter

That_Guy91
07-12-2006, 10:59 AM
i said igntion is bad cuz the recording technology is awful on that album.
But you liked s/t?

Zee
07-12-2006, 11:55 AM
Best:
Americana
Smash
Ixnay On The Hombre
Ignition

Least best, still good.
S/T
Splinter
Conspiracy Of One

You can figure out the order of the albums I like if you're really clever... ;)

ancalan
08-05-2006, 04:41 AM
the best: ixnay, smash, ignition
the worst: conspiracy, americana, splinter

pretty fly 88
08-05-2006, 06:17 PM
Their best albums were probably Smash, Ixnay, and Americana. Their worst album was probably Splinter.

Ninty Man
08-05-2006, 07:30 PM
the best: ixnay, smash, ignition
the worst: conspiracy, americana, splinter

I just hate the posers:

Conspiracy and americana are great, just two or three poppy songs in the album, but fuck, they were great (well... maybe prankster don't)

Splinter it's the worst... too short, 6 good songs (neocon it's a great intro)

Original prankstA
08-05-2006, 07:42 PM
How could you possibly put smash on the offspring's worst list. I wreckon good is:
*Smash
*Ignition (Most of it anyway)
*Self titled (Everything except kill the president)
*Ixnay
*Americana (Everything except pay the man)
*Conspiracy of one

Worst:
*Splinter.

Verdict: Most of splinter is OK, but it doesn't compare with all their previous work.
i agree with you

MuddahFukkah
08-05-2006, 07:48 PM
BEST: Self-titled & Smash

WORST: Splinter

patoff10
08-05-2006, 08:54 PM
Best : Ignition, all the album is fabulous (even if there's none of its songs in my top 3 because of Self-Esteem, TKAA and Gone Away). But this ALBUM is... WAW ! I love the sound, the guitare, the riff, if you have to bring with you just one album of The Offspring, bring it and no other.

Worst or the less good :D : Splinter because finally, there aren't enough songs... 1 intro (which is good but it's an intro...), and 1... song at the end that is not a song... and between 10 songs, Never gonna find me is almost the same than Lightning road, and The Worst Hangover Ever that I don't very like. So finally there's 8 very short songs I like on this CD. It' not enough ! :p AND make an album which the idea is : "it'll be a splinter album" isn't good. An album have to have its songs write in the same way or... I don't know... Ignition has A sound ! Splinter is just a succession of songs... Do you understand what I mean ?

Smoky_Mc_Weed
08-09-2006, 06:33 PM
i like ALL the albums but if i have to put them in order....

Ixnay On The Hombre
Smash
Ignition
Americana
Self-Titled
Splinter/CO1

Vanquished
08-09-2006, 09:54 PM
I just hate the posers:

Conspiracy and americana are great, just two or three poppy songs in the album, but fuck, they were great (well... maybe prankster don't)

Splinter it's the worst... too short, 6 good songs (neocon it's a great intro)
Couldn't agree with you more on neocon being an awsome intro I love it!!!!! Im really surprised with as many people that liked the s/t album its wasn't the recording but they all kinda sounded the same. I love them all but if i had to put them in an order it would have to be (and trust me this took me like an hour to decide!):

Ignition (Simply amazing)
Smash (Good and fast riffs! and I love "Killboy Powerhead")
Conspiracy of One (Love every song even their silly ones like "one fine day")
Splinter (Like i said before love the intro soooo much, could of done without "da hui")
Ixnay (have good memories with this album)
Americana (awsome album, just really didn't like "feelings")
The Offspring (it wasn't the recording quality that made this not-so-great but I thought they all kinda sounded the same)

(and my 2 favorite songs by them are "Forever and a Day" and "Can't Repeat")

Thatsmypunk
08-10-2006, 03:28 AM
BEST:
Self-titled
Ignition
Smash
Ixnay on the Hombre
Americana
CO1
Splinter

WORST:

quoted for truth.