PDA

View Full Version : are you ready Noodles is Gay????

voodoomagik
04-02-2005, 08:38 AM
ok..here's the thing...a man goes in a restaurant...he orders penguin stake..he takes a byte...doesn't swalow it...he gets up really fast from the chair and he runs outside where a bus hits him and he dies...what caused the reaction that led to his death???

u can ask me questions and i will answer with:no,yes or irelevant!!!!

+Dexter+
04-02-2005, 08:53 AM
ok..here's the thing...a man goes in a restaurant...he orders penguin stake..he takes a byte...doesn't swalow it...he gets up really fast from the chair and he runs outside where a bus hits him and he dies...what caused the reaction that led to his death???

is this thread 2 any1 cos it says noodles is gay, but didnt he like the steak?

voodoomagik
04-02-2005, 08:55 AM
irelevat :D :D

Noodles is gay
04-02-2005, 08:57 AM
Was the man married?

Was his wife a penguin right's activist?

Noodles is gay
04-02-2005, 08:58 AM
Does this have a 'real' answer or is it like that dwarf one?

Noodles is gay
04-02-2005, 09:00 AM

He choked. :cool:

^ that would fit - he ran out looking for help and didn't swallow because he choked when it was halfway down his throat.

JoY
04-02-2005, 09:03 AM
I'd seriously just ignore this, if I were you.

but I'm not, so go ahead chicka. *thumbs up*

voodoomagik
04-02-2005, 09:03 AM

^ that would fit - he ran out looking for help and didn't swallow because he choked when it was halfway down his throat.
no...............pe

Noodles is gay
04-02-2005, 09:04 AM
no...............pe

Why? That would be a reasonable answer even if it's not the one you want.

What then?

voodoomagik
04-02-2005, 09:05 AM
I'd seriously just ignore this, if I were you.

but I'm not, so go ahead chicka. *thumbs up*
you seriously suck...get over it!!!or u just love to hate ppl that don't agree with you??

Noodles is gay
04-02-2005, 09:06 AM
What the deuce happened to the guy? Can't you whisper it to me? Hmm?

Maria

**whispers*

He choked

Noodles is gay
04-02-2005, 09:06 AM
He saw someone he knew on the bus and so ran out to stop the bus and get them but the bus didn't stop and killed him. :cool:

iflogmymolly
04-02-2005, 09:07 AM

But hes in a resturant! He could of just ran to someone in there instead of running outside.

voodoomagik
What the deuce happened to the guy? Can't you whisper it to me? Hmm?

Maria
nope..this has really a serious solution..it was a subject at a criminology exam!!!!

voodoomagik
He saw someone he knew on the bus and so ran out to stop the bus and get them but the bus didn't stop and killed him. :cool:
yeah..u got it...jez..u r a funny guy

Noodles is gay
04-02-2005, 09:08 AM
^ He was a cop and saw a wanted man on the bus so ran to stop it and catch the guy, but, alas, the bus didn't stop.

But hes in a resturant! He could of just ran to someone in there instead of running outside.

Panic mode.

Noodles is gay
04-02-2005, 09:08 AM
yeah..u got it...jez..u r a funny guy

you serious?! GIRL!

Jerry
04-02-2005, 09:09 AM
Is his name george bush?
Did he use a ketchup?
What was his shoe size?

voodoomagik
04-02-2005, 09:10 AM
look i'll give ya a clue..........stop makin presumtions..u'll never resolve the mistery that way..take it by the book...question by question..step by step :D

JohnnyNemesis
04-02-2005, 09:10 AM

What is the quality of your existence?

*crosses fingers and hopes you pick the third option, since the other two wouldn't make sense*

voodoomagik
04-02-2005, 09:12 AM
you serious?! GIRL!
haha...the funny thing is that my neighbour came up with the same line when i told him this stuff!!!!!!!!!!BOY!!!!!

Noodles is gay
04-02-2005, 09:13 AM
look i'll give ya a clue..........stop makin presumtions..u'll never resolve the mistery that way..take it by the book...question by question..step by step :D

Nah; i've given you two perfectly reasonable answers but i'll think about it a bit more - i gotta go now (bloody homework...).

1. He was a cop and saw a wanted man on the bus so ran to stop it and catch the guy, but, alas, the bus didn't stop.
2. He choked.

JohnnyNemesis
04-02-2005, 09:14 AM
*raises hand sheepishly*

voodoomagik
04-02-2005, 09:15 AM
Nah; i've given you two perfectly reasonable answers but i'll think about it a bit more - i gotta go now (bloody homework...).

1. He was a cop and saw a wanted man on the bus so ran to stop it and catch the guy, but, alas, the bus didn't stop.
2. He choked.
nope....................

Noodles is gay
04-02-2005, 09:15 AM
Now the conundrum is over, I need 3 volunteers for a wonderfully inane French lark.

And after that, I'll tell ya a Greek joke.

Maria

damn i would but i must go... :(

voodoomagik
04-02-2005, 09:18 AM
well i gotta go watch blade trinity(absolutly free violence) so..laters...

JohnnyNemesis
04-02-2005, 09:31 AM
Ha! Pretty good one, though I'm disappointed that I didn't get laid.

voodoomagik
04-02-2005, 11:45 AM
Ha! Pretty good one, though I'm disappointed that I didn't get laid.
me neither :mad: :mad: :mad:

voodoomagik
04-02-2005, 11:47 AM
any more ideas Noodles is gay???

JohnnyNemesis
04-02-2005, 11:49 AM
Nevermind, I'll devise something... just you wait *rubs hands fiendishly niarkniarkniark*

Maria

This should be good!

Trip Boy
04-02-2005, 12:37 PM
So did he ever tell what the answer was?

voodoomagik
04-02-2005, 01:24 PM
So did he ever tell what the answer was?
i'm waitin for ya questions!!!!it's a pretty tough one :cool:

nitropenguin!
04-02-2005, 03:05 PM
..he orders penguin stake..
I resent that.

Omni
04-02-2005, 05:45 PM
This is like one of those retarded "Mind Trap" game riddles, where they give you a question and you can think up like 10 logical reasons and all of them are wrong. This could be anything!

Maybe the restaurant was being robbed and he made a mad dash for help.
Maybe someone was threatening him for eating penguin and he ran out.
Maybe something interesting was going on outside, and he wasn't near a window and they were all crowded.
Maybe he saw an old friend he hadn't seen for years and rushed out to greet him.
Maybe he suddenly realized he was allergic to penguin meat or something.

Endymion
04-02-2005, 06:04 PM
i thought it was going to be some metaphor about linux due to the penguin remark and the misspelling of 'byte'.

nitropenguin!
04-02-2005, 06:07 PM
=/ Wow that could've been it. Though I'd wonder how that joke would fit in any way.

HornyPope
04-02-2005, 06:07 PM
Your grammer killed the riddle (which was lame to begin with), but it's familiar enough to be recognised from before. I know the answer.

Endymion
04-02-2005, 06:09 PM
Your grammer killed the riddle

http://www.csulb.edu/%7Erjames/grammer.jpg
http://www.csulb.edu/%7Erjames/grammar.jpg

nitropenguin!
04-02-2005, 06:09 PM
I think you're free to express this answer. So do it.

HornyPope
04-02-2005, 06:19 PM
I was gonna turn it to Jenny... but fine. If it's indeed the same story, it tells of three individuals stranded on a deserted island (somewhere in artic weather I presume) with no food. One dissapears and never seen again. One of the two remaining claims he had found penguin and cooked him. So they eat. When they finally get out of the island, the guy is curious to know if it's a penguin he ate or not, so he goes to the restaurant to order penguin steak. It tastes different than the meal he had back at the island, so he finally understands that they ate the third guy.

There are a lot of variation to the story, but it essentialy revolves around the idea that the protagonist in question was fed a human being masked by a name of other dish.

nitropenguin!
04-02-2005, 06:33 PM
Oh...well I could've thought of that.

voodoomagik
04-03-2005, 06:22 AM
:D

This is like one of those retarded "Mind Trap" game riddles, where they give you a question and you can think up like 10 logical reasons and all of them are wrong. This could be anything!

maybe u are the retard...can't u read the rules???ask questions....or else forget about it.....

live_fast_gurl
04-03-2005, 07:40 AM
maybe he was a zoologist and realised by him eating the penguin stake he would
get penguins DNA and ran to the nearest hospital , it was over the road and he got splatted because he was too busy concentrating on NOT swallowing:D

voodoomagik
04-03-2005, 01:01 PM
nope.....noodles is gay where are you..we haven't finished this yet :D

voodoomagik
04-03-2005, 01:15 PM
no he doesn't

Noodles is gay
04-03-2005, 01:16 PM
I still stand by the fact that he choked!

nitropenguin!
04-03-2005, 01:18 PM
Dammit you fools! The amazing Pope recently revealed the answer and it's perfectly plausible!

voodoomagik
04-03-2005, 01:19 PM
I still stand by the fact that he choked!
dude...he didn't ..trust me ....this stuff has a serious solution..u just have to ask the right questions!!!...

voodoomagik
04-03-2005, 01:20 PM
Dammit you fools! The amazing Pope recently revealed the answer and it's perfectly plausible!
irelevant!

Noodles is gay
04-03-2005, 01:22 PM
Is the man dead?

nitropenguin!
04-03-2005, 01:26 PM
irelevant!
What he said was relevant! Idiot, are you saying Pope's answer was not correct?

Noodles is gay
..."I have a cunning plan"...

Now this man, would you say he was tall?

Fat?

Handsome?

Diabetic?

voodoomagik
Is the man mad?

Maria no..he's normal

Is the man dead?yep..after the bus ran him down....
Pffh... does the man have an appointment?

Maria...nope...but let's make 1 thing clear...no doesn't equal irelevant

Noodles is gay
04-03-2005, 01:27 PM
yep..after the bus ran him down.......

no; I meant before.

voodoomagik
04-03-2005, 01:27 PM
..."I have a cunning plan"...

Now this man, would you say he was tall?

Fat?

Handsome?

Diabetic?
all of them-------irelevant..hint... ;) move on dude

voodoomagik
04-03-2005, 01:28 PM
no; I meant before.
nope...........

voodoomagik
04-03-2005, 01:30 PM
off-topic..motherfuckin intel..2 lauzy engineers...i shud start somth like that..i'm the smartest guy i know :D and u gay noods :D

Endymion
04-03-2005, 01:39 PM
maybe it's just me, but there's something wrong with supposed riddles when many varied plausible answers are available.

voodoomagik
04-03-2005, 01:39 PM
no isn't tantamount to irrelevant... okaaaayyyy

So, if the guy doesn't have an appointment, why was he in a rush?

I'm ratiocinating & moving in circles...

Maria
no i thought u meant at the restaurant..if he had an appointment there..........he didn't...but it's not irelevant....hint---bcoz u said i was good lookin(thx)..what if he used to have dates...hhhmmm......girlfrinds, wife.... :rolleyes:

Noodles is gay
04-03-2005, 01:41 PM
No, you're not the only one Endymion - I thought that some time ago.

off-topic..motherfuckin intel..2 lauzy engineers...i shud start somth like that..i'm the smartest guy i know :D and u gay noods :D

Nah; I could whoop your ass in the intellectual stakes anyday! :cool:

voodoomagik
04-03-2005, 01:47 PM
No, you're not the only one Endymion - I thought that some time ago.

Nah; I could whoop your ass in the intellectual stakes anyday! :cool:
hmm..the part with "and u gay noods"...i just posted it out of kindness.. :D i wasnt serious....and the damn thing has a solution..how many times shud i tell ya that it was on a criminology test....that had the purpose to reveal the way the students think..and actually in the original version u had the right to a limited number of questions

voodoomagik
04-03-2005, 01:55 PM
When there's a crime committed, always, always go for the woman.

Maria
you are gettin close..u are a question away from somethin...but the theory with the chick in the bus...no

Endymion
04-03-2005, 01:55 PM
and the damn thing has a solution..how many times shud i tell ya that it was on a criminology test
no one made claim that it didn't, the protest is that it has MANY valid solutions.

voodoomagik
04-03-2005, 02:00 PM
no one made claim that it didn't, the protest is that it has MANY valid solutions.
well i guess u little genius shud figure out the information u need to find out the CORRECT VERSION won't u???..the right questions u need to ask!!!!that'll lead you to that solution won't it??? ..have a nice day :)

Endymion
04-03-2005, 02:05 PM
what's interesting about playing 20 questions to discover the cause of a situation that's not particularly all that extraordinary? but to end this topic, i'll ask a few--

had the man ever had penguin stake before?
had he seen the bus prior to leaving the table?
did he stand in front of the bus intentionally?
did he know anyone on the bus?

voodoomagik
04-03-2005, 02:16 PM
had the man ever had penguin stake before?
had he seen the bus prior to leaving the table?
did he stand in front of the bus intentionally?
did he know anyone on the bus?
originally this thread was for noodles is gay..im not to blame that u guys joined along(see the title)....but also..nice questions....finally...had the man ever had penguin stake b4??(that's a lead dude)i will answer no.....but if u are smart u shud know what question u shud ask next..........although..i shudn't say anything else but no,yes,irelevant..i will tell ya this:after he tasted it he lost his mind..what caused this???there ya go..more than ya need...

voodoomagik
04-03-2005, 02:18 PM
(I'm talking about my bath...)

Maria
i thought it was a shower u were takin :D well...good nite..nice talkin to ya..see ya some other time

dirtybird
04-03-2005, 07:36 PM
A penguin was the favorite animal (alive version) of his current relationship or previous relation ship and he felt so guilty upon eating it he ended his life. That, or penguin steak has depressants in it.

Endymion
04-03-2005, 08:04 PM
there's a little thing about how penguins will wander the earth looking for their perfect match...

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 01:27 AM
ok shud i reveal the answer???bcoz u ain't gettin nowhere

gabyas85
04-04-2005, 02:30 AM
ce pula mea e asta?cred ca mi-a mai spus-o cineva!da nu stiu sigur!

Toxic Speed Bump
04-04-2005, 05:07 AM
this thread is pissing me off.

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 06:53 AM
this thread is pissing me off.
u're pissing it off too

CoOkIe_MoNsTeR
04-04-2005, 06:54 AM
this absolutely SUCKS!

Toxic Speed Bump
04-04-2005, 06:56 AM
u're pissing it off too

good. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

CoOkIe_MoNsTeR
04-04-2005, 06:58 AM
i said this sucks!

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 07:14 AM
well..duskgrin..it has somethin to do with a woman...u were right..
is he married?
no.
did he used to be?
yes.
did his wife left him?
no
is she dead?
yes.
did he killed her?
no
someone else killed her?
yes.

shud....i go on...think about the penguin stake...it is there for a reason...

CoOkIe_MoNsTeR
04-04-2005, 07:16 AM
was the murderer a penguin..... yes? no?

Toxic Speed Bump
04-04-2005, 07:25 AM
How the hell were we to know he was married to women and then got killed by someone.

All you wrote was he was munching a penguin.

burning-the-high-life
04-04-2005, 10:22 AM
how bout this. the guy was maried to a bisexual and he was cheating on his wife with another chick and he saw his wife and mistress at the resturaunt making out so he ran out to get in his car drive home and get his video camera so he could tape the date and the resulting sex, but in a rush of hormones he didn't notice the bus and...splat.

there problem solved i win.

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the help. Erm... it does sound so simple now you've stated it all like that!!!

But now I'm on my own again, the penguin steak... is rather confusing... was she poisoned, possibly by... penguin steak???

Maria

P.s.: I've read your post about Romania & gypsies... I learnt many things... pretty enlightening, that post was. And you're right, I do economics too, & it pains me when folks start analysing things, because... as you said... a really proper analysis would take pages... so it just popularises but doesn't get any nearer the truth... anyhow, you don't have to feel the need to justify yourself! Ppl who won't be convinced & will remain entrenched in their sucking opinions... can just take it up their ass.
well..i know i shudn't bother...but i just can't sometimes..well i always tell myself that'll never do it again...bcoz as u said it doesn't do any good...very few ppl are smart and capable enough to admite the fact that their wrong-this is actually a very rare quality.....well i wanted to write a big paper work to prove him wrong and stuff...but then...i'm lazy and stuff..i don't do it for school why shud i do it on the boards :D plus english is not my "muttersprach"so it's not so easy sometimes to make myself clear......anyway maybe we'll talk about that subject sometime..i have alot of things to say on that matter :) ...but i'll never get into conflicts around here..never..ever..

well...why do u think a penguin??
was he and his wife in antarctica..or somth??
yes.
is there where she died??
yes.
a penguin killed her??? :D
nope
were the 2 of them alone??/
no
with other friends??
yes
were they on a scientific expedition??(bcoz i can't imagine them there on vacation :) )???
yes..
anyway...bla bla bla

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 11:50 AM
Ooooooooohhhhhhhh the whole affair gets more intricate than ever... t'ain't in my line doubt I could solve the mystery...

Yep don't bother, really don't... arakor is so dumb... my, my so daft do you really think you gotta prove him sth? Write a whole paper on it? Sweetie, don't squander your time...

Erm... back to business... did a scientist on the mission kill her?

Maria
yes!..by the way..did ya read dostoievsky??

Noodles is gay
04-04-2005, 11:57 AM
Our crime is still not solved?! :eek:

Btw; Balzac does indeed rock - I got old Goriot for 40pence today! :D

Noodles is gay
04-04-2005, 12:02 PM
I haven't read it yet but looks pretty cool, from the same charity shop I got Troilus and Criseyde by Chaucer for 40p too!

Erm..."bong; noun
a type of water pipe for smoking marijuana, crack, etc"

:o

Noodles is gay
04-04-2005, 12:06 PM
just a tad, yeah. But I should be alright - "I have a cunning plan..." ;)

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 12:07 PM
So... if the scientist killed her... how did he kill her? Was she poisoned, shot, stabbed, ...? Did he... eat her, putting her on a spit & feeding her to her husband, pretending it was penguin steak?

Maria
yep..u r a genius...ok..the story is that i dunno they were caught in a storm or somth like that and they remained isolated..and they ran out of food..they split in teams to look 4 food...after hours of search his wife was murdered by her team member who was becomin desperate....so...he braught her flesh back and said that he catched a penguin..and said to the mad that his wife got lost..he ate the meat...bla bla..after they were saved he got back in the city and ordered penguin stake cos i dunno...he thaught things over and he had doubts..and after he saw that it didn't tasted the same he freaked out...with a lil help ..but ur a genius after all :D

Noodles is gay
04-04-2005, 12:14 PM
voodoomagik: someone said that ages ago!

Expound your scheme, you slyass! Are you gonna pretend you only smoke the pipe? lol

Maria

erm...well being the poltroon i am, i intend to use extremely Machiavellian tactics to get out of this sticky mess; IF my parents raise the subject and know what it is (my dad was a cop) then I'll say that it belonged to my friend who came over last summer and wanted to get high. When i refused she asked if i could dispose of her bong because he parents occasionally checked her rubbish. And, being the good friend i am, i told her i would but because i worried that my parents would see it if i threw it in the bin in my room, i instead dropped it at the back of my wardrobe with the intention of disposing of it later. :p

God, I'm such a coward.

HornyPope
04-04-2005, 12:18 PM
.the story is that i dunno they were caught in a storm or somth like that and they remained isolated..and they ran out of food..they split in teams to look 4 food...after hours of search his wife was murdered by her team member who was becomin desperate....so...he braught her flesh back and said that he catched a penguin..and said to the mad that his wife got lost..he ate the meat...bla bla..after they were saved he got back in the city and ordered penguin stake cos i dunno...he thaught things over and he had doubts..and after he saw that it didn't tasted the same he freaked out...with a lil help ..

That is so close to the answer I gave earlier you fucking retard.

Noodles is gay
04-04-2005, 12:21 PM
^ It is pretty damn close to that!

Ah yes; i'm an expert liar! :p

Well they kind of suspect my friend already! So i don't think they'll doubt that part of my story, although i'm slightly concerned over whether they'll question why i didn't just tell them about it originally or even when my mother found the bong.

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 12:23 PM
yeah..the idiot is a really cool book..i guess it really points out how a read book is a lesson learned about life...well...u shud read the adolescent too..really great too..or DEMONS...by the way....did ya know he was about to be executed and right b4 the soldiers pulled the trigers a last minute gratuatian letter was received..the things he felt during those moments really marked his writing....camil petrescu(a very good romanian writer..who introduced in the romanian literature the modern novel ala marcel proust and dostoievsky) had a very cool sayng"the human beeing reveals in it's whole authenticity confrunted with love or death"..................do u compare dostoievsky with balzac????they are so diferent ..i wud aprove a balzac-tolstoi comparation but dostoievsky-balzac--no way...

HornyPope
04-04-2005, 12:24 PM
It was a stupid game I didn't want to play to begin with but I gave you the answer exactly with the same meaning, only few arbitrary details are different.

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 12:26 PM
I was gonna turn it to Jenny... but fine. If it's indeed the same story, it tells of three individuals stranded on a deserted island (somewhere in artic weather I presume) with no food. One dissapears and never seen again. One of the two remaining claims he had found penguin and cooked him. So they eat. When they finally get out of the island, the guy is curious to know if it's a penguin he ate or not, so he goes to the restaurant to order penguin steak. It tastes different than the meal he had back at the island, so he finally understands that they ate the third guy.

There are a lot of variation to the story, but it essentialy revolves around the idea that the protagonist in question was fed a human being masked by a name of other dish.
well..dude sorry alot of posts i didn't see that..i wud like to apologize...my bad :D ...sorry dude..really i am..can i make it up to you???..duskgrin u're no longer the genius :)

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 12:27 PM
HORNY POPE RULZ ALL....SORRY AGAIN DUDE!

Noodles is gay
04-04-2005, 12:28 PM
Yeah; i love that sentence! :p

Melvin an Offspring fan!? :eek: The Offspring barely warrant being in the same sentence as Melvin! He likes classical music of course!

I don't have his phone number - but i have one of his email addresses! I couldn't ask him out; how would i explain it to him? or his wife? Did i mention - he doesn't have a TV! :D

HornyPope
04-04-2005, 12:29 PM
Then justice is served. The world is a fair place again.

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 12:30 PM
Well, I've read the Demons, & I just love his maniacal humour... but the Adolescent... I'll read it asap, I promise *pledges her troth*

Erm... just a sec, lad... Dostoiev translated Eugénie Grandet in his 'youth'... by Balzac... dostoiev looked up to him very much... I dunno the details of their relationships, but it was all brimming over with admiration...

Hmm... have read but too little of Tolstoi to voice an opinion... :o some day, perchance...

Maria
well dostoievsky has a modern type of writin..with interior monologues,1st person writin nd stuff..balzac is the sustainor of the realistic novel!!like tolstoi!

Noodles is gay
04-04-2005, 12:31 PM
well dostoievsky has a modern type of writin..with interior monologues,1st person writin nd stuff..balzac is the sustainor of the realistic novel!!like tolstoi!

one thing:

Tolstoi = Tolstoy

right? :confused:

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 12:34 PM
one thing:

Tolstoi = Tolstoy

right? :confused:
nope....LEV TOLSTOI

Noodles is gay
04-04-2005, 12:35 PM
nope....LEV TOLSTOI

AH! Now i feel dumb - i ain't even heard of the guy! :o

*hits self in head*

HornyPope
04-04-2005, 12:36 PM
Yes, Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoi is sometimes spelled as Tolstoy and vice versa. I can assure you they are one of the same.

Noodles is gay
04-04-2005, 12:38 PM
Yes, Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoi is sometimes spelled as Tolstoy and vice versa. I can assure you they are one of the same.

argh! Now i'm confused!

Tolstoy = dude who wrote 'War and Peace' and 'Anna Karenina' right, and this other bloke is...?

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 12:39 PM
yeah...i only know about tolstoi..and...maybe it is spelled tolstoy in some parts of the globe..anyway..thx..i'll just use Tolstoi..the original version!!! :D

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 12:40 PM
my turn to buy beer..my friend is piseed off!!!see ya in a moment

Noodles is gay
04-04-2005, 12:41 PM
looked it up on Wikipedia - yup they are the same.

yeah...i only know about tolstoi..and...maybe it is spelled tolstoy in some parts of the globe..anyway..thx..i'll just use Tolstoi..the original version!!! :D

The is no original version; either is perfectly acceptable - similar to 'y' and 'u' in Greek :cool:

HornyPope
04-04-2005, 12:43 PM
Let google decide:

Tolstoy : Results 1 - 10 of about 965,000 for tolstoy
Tolstoi : Results 1 - 10 of about 442,000 for tolstoi

Tolstoy wins.

HornyPope
04-04-2005, 12:47 PM
Don't question teh Google.

HornyPope
04-04-2005, 12:53 PM
Save your breath for times where you'll have a penis stuffed in your mouth.

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 01:04 PM
horny pope...ok..dude let me clear that out..in the russian language..it's tolstoi.....trust me...leo tolstoy is the english version...trust me!!!so..does it matter anyway...refer to him as you like...it's a stupid subject to start a fight over...

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 01:06 PM
anyway..there is a website www.bash.org..with the most funniest stuff ever caught on chats

Noodles is gay
04-04-2005, 01:08 PM
anyway..there is a website www.bash.org..with the most funniest stuff ever caught on chats

you have a '..' in your link - why it don't work.

Anyway the funniest chat thing ever is:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/cyber.php

sKratch
04-04-2005, 01:09 PM
HP posted the correct answer.

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 01:09 PM
anyway..there is a website http://www.bash.org/?topwith the most funniest stuff ever caught on chats--check this out:

"t0rbad> so there i was in this hallway right
BlackAdder> i believe i speak for all of us when i say...
BlackAdder> WRONG BTICH
BlackAdder> IM SICK OF YOU
BlackAdder> AND YOUR LAME STORIES
BlackAdder> NOBODY HERE THINKS YOURE FUNNY
BlackAdder> NOBODY HERE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR STORIES
BlackAdder> IN FACT
BlackAdder> IF YOU DIED RIGHT NOW
BlackAdder> I DON"T THINK NOBODY WOULD CARE
BlackAdder> SO WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT FAG
*** t0rbad sets mode: +b BlackAdder*!*@*.*
*** BlackAdder has been kicked my t0rbad ( )
t0rbad> so there i was in this hallway right
CRCError> right
heartless> Right.
r3v> right"

<frank> can you help me install GTA3?
<knightmare> first, shut down all programs you aren't using
frank has quit IRC. (Quit)
<knightmare> ...

<xterm> The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

HornyPope
04-04-2005, 01:10 PM
horny pope...ok..dude let me clear that out..in the russian language..it's tolstoi.....trust me...leo tolstoy is the english version...trust me!!!so..does it matter anyway...refer to him as you like...it's a stupid subject to start a fight over...

No, i'm not gonna trust you. In cyrilic it's spelled толстой and to Latin alphabet you could translate as either Tolstoy or Tolstoi. Both are acceptable. There is no "official" version.

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 01:11 PM
HP posted the correct answer.
goddamit..the original name is tolstoi...in the english version....tolstoy..go to a russian site ot somth...game over

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 01:12 PM
No, i'm not gonna trust you. In cyrilic it's spelled толстой and to Latin alphabet you could translate as either Tolstoy or Tolstoi. Both are acceptable. There is no "official" version.
well my friend is half ukrainian...and he sais it's tolstoi..game over...pls..does it matter?..what does in fact matter is that u read his works...

HornyPope
04-04-2005, 01:16 PM
You're still clueless, aren't you? I'll reiterate. The name is translated phonetically and therefore either version is acceptable.

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 01:18 PM
ok dude...whatever

HornyPope
04-04-2005, 01:20 PM
Oh and btw, just a little detail to clarify things, I speak, write and read Russian. Fluently.

HornyPope
04-04-2005, 01:23 PM
The Russian bit was only relevant. Yours is.

HornyPope
04-04-2005, 01:31 PM
I'm not going to express whatever opinion I have on you no stupid thread. If you piss me off, I tell you where it's pertinent. No need to take it further.

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 01:32 PM
#88575 +(4025)- [X]

<Stormrider> I should bomb something
<Stormrider> ...and it's off the cuff remarks like that that are the reason I don't log chats
<Stormrider> Just in case the FBI ever needs anything on me
<Elzie_Ann> I'm sure they can just get it from someone who DOES log chats.
*** FBI has joined #gamecubecafe
<FBI> We saw it anyway.
*** FBI has quit IRC (Quit: )

this website kicks ass

HornyPope
04-04-2005, 01:34 PM
Check out the quotes on bash by our own BBS resident, mr Skratch himself.

HornyPope
04-04-2005, 01:35 PM
Maria, you have zero ability to communicate with humans and your comprehension skills are lacking.

/off to lunch

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 01:44 PM
www.bash.org...then enter on top 100-200..horny pope..wtf dude??

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 01:50 PM
www.bash.org

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 02:03 PM
<xxxGirlygirlxxx> Thank you for listening to me.
<xxxGirlygirlxxx> You know your a really good listener.
<xxxGirlygirlxxx> Sweety please say something.
<Sandaedar> Ok I'm back.

<Sui88> 67% of girls are stupid
<V-girl> i belong with the other 13%

<MooseOnDaLoose> Hey Mike
<goatboy> what?
<MooseOnDaLoose> Pussy.
<goatboy> er?
<MooseOnDaLoose> Pussy.
<goatboy> and?
<MooseOnDaLoose> Pussy.
<goatboy> ...
<MooseOnDaLoose> Pussy.
<goatboy> i dont get it
<MooseOnDaLoose> AND YOU NEVER WILL.
<goatboy> bastard

<calin> we had a guy at school that wore black lipstick.. and was all gothy.. and then one day we caught him buying an assvibrator
<ecoli> ew.
<ecoli> wait, you "caught" him?
<ecoli> like, you were behind him in line at the assvibrator store?
<Aero> he doesnt answer
*** Quits: calin (No route to host)

<Eticam> I was in biology class once, and the teacher said there was sugar in sperm
<Eticam> And a girl asked why doesn't it taste sweet then
<Eticam> When she realised what she said her face became red like a spanked monkey ass
<Eticam> Then the teacher said, because you taste sweetness with the front of your tongue, not the part of your tongue back in your throat
<Eticam> The girl started crying and left class ^^

<Th3No0b> Im going to be the next hitler
<Th3No0b> Im going to kill all the jews and 1 clown
<RageAgainsttheAmish> why the clown
<Th3No0b> See? no one cares about the jews
<RageAgainsttheAmish> lmao

<ckx> women ask for it
<ckx> they act all old and mature
<ckx> and then you stick your cock up their ass
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"

<Jeedo> hey baby, whats up?
<Indidge> umm....nothing?
<Jeedo> So....want me to like come over today so we can fuck?
<Indidge> Wait....did you want to speak to my daughter?
<Jeedo> Yes Mrs.Miller.. :-/

voodoomagik
04-04-2005, 02:13 PM
haha...this is...omg..a treasure...haha

voodoomagik
04-05-2005, 02:29 AM
yeah... but sounds overdone... wonder if that's true... I mean blood trickling down his chin??? Uh-oh. He's putting it on somewhat -methinks he's exaggerating a teeny weeny tad.

Say, you don't have another conundrum to while the time?

Maria
heh heh...there are 3 doctors...A,B,C....one day A sends B a box with a hand in it...B smiles and then sends it to C...C sees it and the next day when he meets with A he kills him :) ...same type..questions and shit...

voodoomagik
04-05-2005, 02:33 AM
u are right dude...i read about it..sorry if i acted like an ignorant.....sorry if i offended u in some way :)

voodoomagik
04-05-2005, 10:19 AM
double no :D

voodoomagik
04-06-2005, 03:27 AM
hint-they both knew A *whispers*----they were friends :)

voodoomagik
04-06-2005, 05:37 AM
Did A partake in a crime? I don't mean as the victim of C, but as a murderer himself?

Maria
no.......!!!! :)

wilsonkck
04-06-2005, 06:53 AM
Did you leave out half the riddle?
Isn't it that he realizes he ate his friend thinkin it was a penguin so when he tastes the penguin and realizes it's different he kills himself?

voodoomagik
04-06-2005, 06:58 AM
Did you leave out half the riddle?
Isn't it that he realizes he ate his friend thinkin it was a penguin so when he tastes the penguin and realizes it's different he kills himself?
this is a new one.....check the previous posts :D

voodoomagik
04-07-2005, 01:53 AM
nope......anyway...a lil hint...c thought he knew the hand owner :D