PDA

View Full Version : That one song....

AlphaDrake
04-02-2005, 02:23 PM
Sorry but it's really pissing me off, if you can help please do.

What song is it (by the offspring obviously) that starts "Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah" really fast and the "yeah's" go from high to low then on the last "yeah" gets high again?

Ditol
04-02-2005, 02:30 PM
that's "all I want"

AlphaDrake
04-02-2005, 02:32 PM
Thank you!

Ditol
04-02-2005, 02:33 PM
your welcome

+Dexter+
04-02-2005, 05:58 PM
its motre like 'ya ya ya ya ya' !

sk8ter-hater
04-02-2005, 08:52 PM
Sorry but it's really pissing me off, if you can help please do.

What song is it (by the offspring obviously) that starts "Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah" really fast and the "yeah's" go from high to low then on the last "yeah" gets high again?
I think you should know more about the offspring if you would like interact with us*cough,them,cough*
Wait, is this a way of getting attention?

Mannen som blev en gris
04-03-2005, 08:35 AM
Haha! You remind me of myself! Before I had Ixnay on the Hombre, I had seen a TV show about Offspring (I think it was in 2001 because it was about Conspiracy of One) and at the end, it was a little clip from a live preformance, with the first vers of All I Want. Me and my friend really liked it but niether one of us knew what it was. Later I entered offspring.com and decided to find out which song it was. I had a 98 with dial-up at the time, but still I listned to the beggining of pretty much every single offspring song, and that way I found out which one it was. :) And then Ixnay became my fourth Offspring album.