PDA

View Full Version : I just bought two more Offspring albums. Yay! *jumps around*

original_psycho
04-04-2005, 10:38 AM
Yes, I bought Ixnay On The Hombre and Splinter from Prague. I'm happy! I have now a total of four original albums. Yes, I'm so happy that I had to make a thread to share my happiness. Yes, hate me, bitches!

And by the way, Splinter is awesome!

Tomo
04-04-2005, 10:45 AM
;) *THUMBS UP* The band should get some money for their hard work. :D

original_psycho
04-04-2005, 11:00 AM
I agree.
Ah, I just love the albums I bought! I wish The Offspring were more successful...

Hypodermic_89
04-04-2005, 11:02 AM
I agree.
Ah, I just love the albums I bought! I wish The Offspring were more successful...

what do you mean "more successful"???? They have sold over 32 million albums worldwide and you don´t call that successful? Dexter has his own recording studio (Nitro Records) and airline (Anarchy Airlines)

original_psycho
04-04-2005, 11:03 AM
I know, I just wanna see them more on TV.

Hypodermic_89
04-04-2005, 11:05 AM
I know, I just wanna see them more on TV.

I think everyone does. But you know, today, pop rules the world, and all you see on TV is britney, christina, jessica simpson and all that kind of BULLSHIT!! PURE, FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!

original_psycho
04-04-2005, 11:14 AM
Yeah, I know. Stupid TV.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I want them to be more famous here, in Romania. Here you can buy only two albums from them (Americana and Conspiracy Of One) and on tapes. You won't find any Ofspring CDs here. And I never saw them on MTV Romania. I only saw the videos from Pretty Fly For A White Guy, Why Don't You Get A Job, Original Prankster, Want You Bad and Defy You on the original MTV we had a few years ago. That's a long time ago...
Oh, but they do sell posters here. I only found one, the one from Americana with the scary dude with a gun in his hand, the other ones were sold out.
That's the main reason I want them to be more famous.

ruroken
04-04-2005, 12:03 PM
I fucking hate Mota. FUCKITY FUCK FUCK

original_psycho
04-04-2005, 12:10 PM
I like it. Not very very very much, but I like it.

Come out and smash'em up!
04-04-2005, 12:16 PM
mota is great!

Tired_Of_You
04-04-2005, 12:18 PM
Great you bought them. Hey I wish you had a good week!

original_psycho
04-04-2005, 12:35 PM
Yeah, it was great. Excepting some stuff that happened... But overall, it was great.

I don't know
04-04-2005, 03:58 PM
:D
Yes, I bought Ixnay On The Hombre and Splinter from Prague. I'm happy! I have now a total of four original albums. Yes, I'm so happy that I had to make a thread to share my happiness. Yes, hate me, bitches!

And by the way, Splinter is awesome!
I'm so happy for that :D , it always good to have the original copies, heheheh

AlphaDrake
04-04-2005, 05:14 PM
Their old cd's are still too much $$$, $22 for Ignition and the same price for Smash......yet their most known album (Americana) is only $18.....hmmm.....i only own 2 copies of americana

original_psycho
04-04-2005, 05:26 PM
^ Only two copies?! Only?! I only have one and you have two?! What the...

:D
I'm so happy for that :D , it always good to have the original copies, heheheh
Yeah, I'm always obssesed about having the original copies of the albums from the bands that I love.

turb0negr0
04-04-2005, 09:24 PM
Their old cd's are still too much $$$, $22 for Ignition and the same price for Smash......yet their most known album (Americana) is only $18.....hmmm.....i only own 2 copies of americana

Holy shit, where do you shop for CD's!?

I got my Ignition and Smash for about $12 each.

dirtybird
04-04-2005, 09:29 PM
I have all of them plus three imports :cool:

dirtybird
04-04-2005, 09:30 PM

Same here, dude. I saw a perfect condition used Smash for nine the other day... I got my Self Titled used so it would have Kill the President on it and it was only six.

Tomo
04-05-2005, 04:08 AM

That's nothing, I got my "Smash" for 250 Sk, and that's about $5. :-P

notoriousdoc
04-05-2005, 06:06 AM
Yeah, I know. Stupid TV.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I want them to be more famous here, in Romania. Here you can buy only two albums from them (Americana and Conspiracy Of One) and on tapes. You won't find any Ofspring CDs here. And I never saw them on MTV Romania. I only saw the videos from Pretty Fly For A White Guy, Why Don't You Get A Job, Original Prankster, Want You Bad and Defy You on the original MTV we had a few years ago. That's a long time ago...
Oh, but they do sell posters here. I only found one, the one from Americana with the scary dude with a gun in his hand, the other ones were sold out.
That's the main reason I want them to be more famous.

that scary guy is supposed to be that bastard uncle sam

notoriousdoc
04-05-2005, 06:15 AM
Same here, dude. I saw a perfect condition used Smash for nine the other day... I got my Self Titled used so it would have Kill the President on it and it was only six.

What is kill the president like?

Tomo
04-05-2005, 06:19 AM
What is kill the president like?

Never heard it? Well I can tell you it's 100% oldschool punk.

voodoomagik
04-05-2005, 06:22 AM
ha ce tare..anu trecut am mers si eu pe directia..badapesta-viena-praga..cel mai tare insa mi s-a parut praga..am stat in cartieru malastrana sau ceva de genu asta......oricum...am vazut o groaza de romani pe acolo..la hotel in viena,...ei m-au intampinat,.....erau niste tigani...si au vazut numerele de la masina..."aoleu frate esti de pe litoral???"....haha :D ...distractie placuta in continuare!!!! :)

Tomo
04-05-2005, 06:30 AM
Nemachruj že vieš po rumunsky alebo čo to je. :rolleyes: Ja viem po slovensky! Ale v mene vzájomnej tolerancie by sa tu malo písať iba po anglicky. :D