PDA

View Full Version : Top 100 April Fools Day pranks

nieh
04-04-2005, 04:21 PM
I know it's a bit late, but here's a list of the top 100 April Fool's day pranks ever.

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/aprilfool/

Isolated Fury
04-04-2005, 04:46 PM
For April Fool's Day, I slapped a maxi-pad on my band director's bald head. He had to rip it off and you could hear it. Oh, how wonderful it was. But he didn't find it too funny. Five minutes later, I was in the worst lion tamer I've ever experienced.

nieh
04-04-2005, 04:57 PM
For April Fool's Day, I slapped a maxi-pad on my band director's bald head. He had to rip it off and you could hear it. Oh, how wonderful it was. But he didn't find it too funny. Five minutes later, I was in the worst lion tamer I've ever experienced.

that's not an April Fool's day joke, that's just you being obnoxious.

Isolated Fury
04-04-2005, 05:05 PM
that's not an April Fool's day joke, that's just you being obnoxious.

No, because one day his opened a tampon and stuffed it in with my books before I left for class. It's more like revenge.

nieh
04-04-2005, 05:08 PM
No, because one day his opened a tampon and stuffed it in with my books before I left for class. It's more like revenge.

it's still not an April Fool's day joke.

Isolated Fury
04-04-2005, 05:11 PM
it's still not an April Fool's day joke.

Haha...what's wrong? Not a big April Fool's Day fan? All jokes on that day are considered April Fool's Day jokes.

SkunkIt
04-04-2005, 05:17 PM
The Soda Can Condom

http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Soda_20Can_20Condom

nieh
04-04-2005, 05:37 PM
Haha...what's wrong? Not a big April Fool's Day fan? All jokes on that day are considered April Fool's Day jokes.

but...you never actually FOOLED him. You just slapped something on his head.

Omni
04-04-2005, 05:38 PM
This one time, I told someone that their shoelaces were untied... AND THEY WEREN'T! It was priceless.

Betty
04-04-2005, 07:40 PM
The worst April Fool's joke that was played on me (not that bad, but I obviously don't lead a very excited April's Fool joke filled life) was when my dad set all the clocks in the house back an hour and I waited for the bus an hour early for school. I think I was maybe 10-ish.

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 06:23 AM
this one is the best ever my neighbor told me about this 1
the gaming magazine EGM said that if a person preorders the legend of zelda game coming out that they get a disk of the WindWaker with the new art style, but oh no, no disk. this one is the best because of the widespread effect of it.

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2005, 06:53 AM
^The EGM with the trick to get Sonic and Tails in Super Smash Bros. Melee was even better! Or how about 11 years ago when they put in the Street Fighter 2 "Sheng Long" code? Man, I was trying desperately for that one.

This one time, I told someone that their shoelaces were untied... AND THEY WEREN'T! It was priceless.
This one, my friends, belongs in the Hall of Fame!

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 07:01 AM
^The EGM with the trick to get Sonic and Tails in Super Smash Bros. Melee was even better! Or how about 11 years ago when they put in the Street Fighter 2 "Sheng Long" code? Man, I was trying desperately for that one.

This one, my friends, belongs in the Hall of Fame!

yeah that mele one ruled i never new about the street fighter one though. but thats cool though just to spread a prank throughout america like that is like...ah...uuummm...for lack of a better word legendary