PDA

View Full Version : I WON A MEET & GREET WITH HANSON!!!!!!!!!

Tizzalicious
04-05-2005, 02:19 AM
I know you people probably don't care, but I LOVE them, and I'm sooooo happy about this!!!!!!!!!! They give out meet & greets to hanson.net random members (to meet them before the concerts) and I was lucky! I just checked my Hanson.net mail, which I never use, but been checked for the last few days, to see if maaaaaybe I got lucky...but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn to actually see that mail.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

WOAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

Hysteria
04-05-2005, 02:21 AM
Congratulations, hope you have fun with them. ;)

Tizzalicious
04-05-2005, 02:25 AM
Hahaha, will do, nice wink there...too bad my fave is married ;)

Hysteria
04-05-2005, 02:26 AM
That's a shame, ah well, you still got the others. ;)

(thought I'd give you another wink as you liked the other one)

Tizzalicious
04-05-2005, 02:29 AM
Haha, one of them is engaged :(

Hysteria
04-05-2005, 02:31 AM
They can still be engaged, but just to you instead. :)

Tizzalicious
04-05-2005, 02:33 AM
Oh okay ;)

Hysteria
04-05-2005, 02:34 AM
See how helpful I am? :rolleyes:

Tizzalicious
04-05-2005, 02:35 AM
Oh yeah, very :p

Hysteria
04-05-2005, 02:37 AM
Did I spot a little sarcasm there my dear? :D

Tizzalicious
04-05-2005, 02:39 AM
Well...kinda ;)

Hysteria
04-05-2005, 02:39 AM
My instincts were right then. I'm not really helpful at all. :(

DirtyMagical
04-05-2005, 02:46 AM
To Tizz:

Go steal yourself a husband, girl!

Hysteria
04-05-2005, 02:47 AM
No, that was my advice. :rolleyes:

Tizzalicious
04-05-2005, 02:50 AM
To Tizz:

Go steal yourself a husband, girl!

I think I should...

Tay...hmmz...

wliethof
04-05-2005, 02:54 AM
go you :p

Tizzalicious
04-05-2005, 02:56 AM
Yesssssssssssssh :D:D:D

JoY
04-05-2005, 05:05 AM
TIZZZZZZZZAAAH!! omg, oh my GOD! this is absolutely fucking brilliant.

I remember I could win a meet & greet with Krezip & I went entirely *nuts* just thinking about it & in the end.. I won a skaterhat with their signatures on it. uh, which was pretty yay.

wha. fuck. whatever. the -thought- of meeting them was cool anyway.

but -you-... -you-, bunny, ARE going to meet your favorite band in fucking person. eeeeeeee!!!!!! I'm all excited for you. *bounces*

Tizzalicious
04-05-2005, 06:09 AM
I knooooooooooow!!!!! And it's so much better than when I met them before! Cuz they didn't really have time then!!! But nowwww...they won't be in a rush, and I actually get to talk to them! If I know what to say that is....

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Jhonny
04-05-2005, 06:10 AM
Hanson? Still active? That was too much for me to handle.

Tizzalicious
04-05-2005, 06:37 AM
Very active yes :p

Hysteria
04-05-2005, 06:46 AM
Very active with Tizz indeed.

JoY
04-05-2005, 07:35 AM
d'you think they'll remember & recognise you?
like, "hey chicka, how you doin'?" & the other saying, "omg man, it's Maartje! hey girl!"

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 07:39 AM
I know you people probably don't care, but I LOVE them, and I'm sooooo happy about this!!!!!!!!!! They give out meet & greets to hanson.net random members (to meet them before the concerts) and I was lucky! I just checked my Hanson.net mail, which I never use, but been checked for the last few days, to see if maaaaaybe I got lucky...but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn to actually see that mail.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

WOAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

the reason you won is cause you are the only member of that site and besides i thought hanson died. i thought i read somewhere that there tour bus crashed, or maybe that was just wishful thinking

Obie2trice
04-05-2005, 07:41 AM
lol, only one member

TheHulaChick
04-05-2005, 07:58 AM
Heya Tizz, that's so awesome! good for you babe! have fun! :D ;)

JoY
04-05-2005, 07:59 AM
the reason you won is cause you are the only member of that site and besides i thought hanson died. i thought i read somewhere that there tour bus crashed, or maybe that was just wishful thinking
seriously hunny, you're on a fucking Offspring board. & you tell her -Hanson- isn't popular anymore? *shakes head*

& I don't like your kind of wishful thinking. you don't understand a -fuck- about music, not a -fuck- about loyalty to a band & not a -fuck- about life.

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2005, 08:03 AM
& I don't like your kind of wishful thinking.

I don't like his kind of breathing, personally. Methinks he should give up on that.

And Tizz, you better have enough fun for ALL of us at the meet & greet! :)

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 08:07 AM
first of all joy don't ever and i mean ever ###### talk to me about loyalty you have no idea wtf i've done and second no it wasn't me that told you to go get raped. and another thing about loyalty i never read my typing NEVER LIKED HANSON and i still don't. and seriosly i realy did think that their bus crashed or something. i thought i read it somewhere

Tizzalicious
04-05-2005, 08:07 AM

Hahahahaha, you are pathetic.

Tizzalicious
04-05-2005, 08:08 AM
Thanks everyone else by the way :) I'm glad not everyone is that closeminded :)

Tizzalicious
04-05-2005, 08:09 AM
Also, Hanson.net has 29,998 members, that hardly makes me the only one, does it?

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 08:11 AM
Hahahahaha, you are pathetic.

how do you figure that? i just avoid things i don't like hanson being one of them, i am entitled to my opion after all no matter how "closeminded" they may be. and how many of those members have actually been active

Obie2trice
04-05-2005, 08:20 AM
seriously hunny, you're on a fucking Offspring board. & you tell her -Hanson- isn't popular anymore? *shakes head*

& I don't like your kind of wishful thinking. you don't understand a -fuck- about music, not a -fuck- about loyalty to a band & not a -fuck- about life.

This is overreacting joy

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 08:24 AM
This is overreacting joy

i agree
calm down chewbakka (rrraaaaaaaaggghhh)

JoY
04-05-2005, 08:27 AM
first of all joy don't ever and i mean ever ###### talk to me about loyalty you have no idea wtf i've done and second no it wasn't me that told you to go get raped. and another thing about loyalty i never read my typing NEVER LIKED HANSON and i still don't. and seriosly i realy did think that their bus crashed or something. i thought i read it somewhere
save it for someone else, I'm not interested.

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 08:30 AM
save it for someone else, I'm not interested.

you really are a bitch aren't you alot of my post im just giving my opinion and you shoot it ####. so here is my one and only question to you wtf did i do and i don't care that you don't care what i think cause i don't care what you think...

i confused myself.

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2005, 08:31 AM

Wait just one second, folks. If JoY was overracting, then this quote here is the message board equivalent of a complete heart attack.

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2005, 08:32 AM
i confused myself.

Very telling.

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 08:33 AM
Wait just one second, folks. If JoY was overracting, then this quote here is the message board equivalent of a complete heart attack.

yeah i even flopped around on the floor a bit, i hit my head it hurt (duh)

JoY
04-05-2005, 08:36 AM
hahaha.

mention "loyalty to a band" & you get a lovely tale about how loyal someone has been in his entire life. awwww.

Tizzalicious
04-05-2005, 08:37 AM
how do you figure that? i just avoid things i don't like hanson being one of them, i am entitled to my opion after all no matter how "closeminded" they may be. and how many of those members have actually been active

look, i really don't give a shit if you don't like Hanson, but there's no point in saying you hope their tourbus crashes...and you could respect the fact that I DO like them.

And the hansonboards are VERY active.

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 08:37 AM
hahaha.

mention "loyalty to a band" & you get a lovely tale about how loyal someone has been in his entire life. awwww.

#### it im done its to early in the morning for this #### i don't want to argue with you anymore.

Tizzalicious
04-05-2005, 08:39 AM
I still won a meet & greet :p

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 08:43 AM
I still won a meet & greet :p

yeah see this is what i think joy didn't understand i think thats cool that you get a meet & greet with your favourite band but i just don't like hanson

JoY
04-05-2005, 08:52 AM
yeah see this is what i think joy didn't understand i think thats cool that you get a meet & greet with your favourite band but i just don't like hanson
seriously, you had a nice way of showing how 'glad' you are for her.
stop bullshitting.

PS. lovely signature. such an honour. *wipes tear from face*

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 08:56 AM
seriously, you had a nice way of showing how 'glad' you are for her.
stop bullshitting.

PS. lovely signature. such an honour. *wipes tear from face*

i thought you might like it and im not "bullshitting" (which is not a word by the way) i didn't say it right away but i do think its cool if she's into hanson and she won a meet & greet thats cool

P.S. you mispelled honour (should be honor)

JoY
04-05-2005, 09:00 AM
i thought you might like it and im not "bullshitting" (which is not a word by the way) i didn't say it right away but i do think its cool if she's into hanson and she won a meet & greet thats cool

P.S. you mispelled honour (should be honor)
really, stop. even my boyfriend is laughing at you from the other room.

PS. honour
A noun
1 honor, honour, purity
a woman's virtue or chastity

2 honor, honour
the quality of being honorable and having a good name; "a man of honor"

3 award, accolade, honor, honour, laurels
a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction; "an award for bravery"

4 honor, honour, laurels
the state of being honored
Category Tree:
state
╚status; position
╚standing
╚honor, honour, laurels
╚repute; reputation
╚esteem; regard; respect
╚fame; celebrity; renown
╚glory; glorification

glory is mine once again.

Tizzalicious
04-05-2005, 09:01 AM
my post dissapeared!

JoY
04-05-2005, 09:02 AM
my post dissapeared!
*gasp*
I thought that only happened on the old board?

Obie2trice
Too much blabla in here, stop girlfighting

burning-the-high-life
wow joy thanks for clearifying (< probably not right spelling) that.

I didn't know that there are people in the world who are so despereate that they would #### you. i guess its true there is some one for every one.

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 09:03 AM
Too much blabla in here, stop girlfighting

screw you dickhead im no chick

JoY
04-05-2005, 09:05 AM
wow joy thanks for clearifying (< probably not right spelling) that.

I didn't know that there are people in the world who are so despereate that they would #### you. i guess its true there is some one for every one.
the word is "fuck". & yes, every goddam night & morning.

"clearifying" is correct.

Obie2trice
You`re acting like a bitch burning-the-high-life

Jesus
my post dissapeared!

*gives Tizz a big cuddle*

JoY
04-05-2005, 09:06 AM
*gives Tizz a big cuddle*
one? only one big cuddle??
she deserves tons. tons! *cuddles Tizz*

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 09:07 AM
You`re acting like a bitch burning-the-high-life

fool

#### the rest of you

Obie2trice
04-05-2005, 09:08 AM
a lot of blabla for a 16 year old

Tizzalicious
04-05-2005, 09:09 AM
Yay for cuddles!!!!

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 09:09 AM
a lot of blabla for a 16 year old

so your older than wtf does that have to do with any thing

Obie2trice
04-05-2005, 09:10 AM
Nothing, I`m just a lot wiser and bigger and better than you ;)

ps: lol at that obie 2 gay, you are creative

Tizzalicious
04-05-2005, 09:10 AM
I'll post what I said again, cuz well...you misspelled screw in your sig, and it makes you look even sadder than the text itself already does...

Obie2trice
04-05-2005, 09:13 AM
I'll post what I said again, cuz well...you misspelled screw in your sig, and it makes you look even sadder than the text itself already does...

he finally saw it

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 09:13 AM
Nothing, I`m just a lot wiser and bigger and better than you ;)

ps: lol at that obie 2 gay, you are creative

wow sarcasm and your talking to me about creativity and so what if your bigger than me hell you may even be stronger but that doesn't mean you could take me in a fight

Obie2trice
04-05-2005, 09:14 AM
wow sarcasm and your talking to me about creativity and so what if your bigger than hell you may even be stronger but that doesn't mean you could take me in a fight

Go fight with your daddy little bitch

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 09:16 AM
haha funny ass-hole my father is dead and i'm not drivng halfway across the country for jigg ass hole

Obie2trice
04-05-2005, 09:17 AM
haha funny ass-hole my father is dead and i'm not drivng halfway across the country for jigg ass hole

So should I say sorry now, nah, I`m leaving you alone

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 09:18 AM
So should I say sorry now, nah, I`m leaving you alone

no you shouldn't appologize you don't care your not sorry

JoY
04-05-2005, 09:19 AM
I thought he'd never notice.
seriously, I'm having The Greatest laugh at this guy.

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 09:20 AM
i'm glad that your life is so pathetic that you have nothing to do other than laugh at some guy on the internet you ####

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 09:27 AM
this thread has gone way off topic im done with you all you can all go to hell (which I will rule) except tizz she was halfway nice. so again #### you all and goodnight

Tizzalicious
04-05-2005, 09:48 AM
err...okay.

anyway. Meet & Greet!!!

I'm still exited!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what to wear! Or say! Or aaaah!!

wliethof
04-05-2005, 10:57 AM
the word is "fuck". & yes, every goddam night & morning.

"clearifying" is correct.

not to be a pain in the arse, but:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wliethof/clarifying.jpg

Inshane
04-05-2005, 11:13 AM
thats awesome tizz. you must be reallllly exited and nervous!

I once dreamed that I fainted at a concert from some shitty band and that when I woke up; noodles and dexter were laughing at me because I had a blue eye. -my romantic story of a meet and greet haha- !

Tizzalicious
04-05-2005, 11:15 AM
I am!!!! I'm really nervous! And exited!!! But it's so cool!!! :D:D

Camilamazed
04-05-2005, 11:36 AM
Hey Tizz... I wish I was brave just as you........ I'm pretty sure I'm not able to meet my idols.......... My heart wouldn't stand it hehe.......... Congrats and I wish you lots of fun......... :D

Tizzalicious
04-05-2005, 12:25 PM
I'm not sure I'll survive =P

NIX-on-the-MAN
04-05-2005, 12:49 PM
I read the origanl post and that was it. My sis is probley the biggest fan out there and because I'm her brother I have to fuck any one up if they talk shit about them (I didn't ask for this life, it was forced apon me :( ) and I just assuming that 98% of the people that posted in this thread had something horrable to say about them. So that's just something I'd personally NOT like that get into right at the moment.

I for one don't like to be in the car with my sis when she has that music on full blast driving down the street. Their not on my play list. I don't HATE them, but at the same time don't love them.

Obie2trice
04-05-2005, 01:33 PM

lol, good one

Tizzalicious
04-05-2005, 02:09 PM
I read the origanl post and that was it. My sis is probley the biggest fan out there and because I'm her brother I have to fuck any one up if they talk shit about them (I didn't ask for this life, it was forced apon me :( ) and I just assuming that 98% of the people that posted in this thread had something horrable to say about them. So that's just something I'd personally NOT like that get into right at the moment.

I for one don't like to be in the car with my sis when she has that music on full blast driving down the street. Their not on my play list. I don't HATE them, but at the same time don't love them.

Wow, my sister would never stick up for me :p She hates them! Most people who replied were actually really nice though! It was just one person who wasn't ;)

live_fast_gurl
04-05-2005, 02:10 PM
hey tizz , when are you going?!

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 02:12 PM
Wow, my sister would never stick up for me :p She hates them! Most people who replied were actually really nice though! It was just one person who wasn't ;)

you talking about me aren't you, like i said its cool and all i just don't like hanson. hate me i love it and i'll remeber it when i rule hell and you are all burning there

mmmwwwhahahahahaha

original_psycho
04-05-2005, 02:20 PM
Congrats! I like Hanson too, I'm not a huge fan, but I like them. Have fun! =)

NIX-on-the-MAN
04-05-2005, 02:21 PM
Wow, my sister would never stick up for me :p She hates them!
Well I goes like this; I respect the band she likes and she will do the same for me (of course though no one ever talks shit about Offspring in front of me because they know what I'll do to them).
One another note...

Most people who replied were actually really nice though! It was just one person who wasn't ;)
I guess I can rest easy now that I know people aren't all as uptight as I know they were going to be. :p

live_fast_gurl
04-05-2005, 02:21 PM
original psycho.... do you like hamsters/gerbils alot ...... your avatar seems to include one alot........:D

original_psycho
04-05-2005, 02:23 PM
Actually, I love rats. Not hamsters, nor gerbils, rats.. I wish I had a rat... Hmm... *dreams*

JoY
04-05-2005, 02:31 PM

haha, you know my English is far from perfect, but I looked for "clearifying" & the entire internet recognised it as a word, so I thought, "what the hell, it's correct, let's inform the dude he got at least one thing right". but noo, couldn't let me be nice, eh? ;)

wliethof
04-05-2005, 02:34 PM
haha, you know my English is far from perfect, but I looked for "clearifying" & the entire internet recognised it as a word, so I thought, "what the hell, it's correct, let's inform the dude he got at least one thing right". but noo, couldn't let me be nice, eh? ;)

nope :)

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 02:35 PM

yeah holy #### she stopped being a bitch for 2 seconds and you ruin it :mad:

live_fast_gurl
04-05-2005, 02:35 PM
Actually, I love rats. Not hamsters, nor gerbils, rats.. I wish I had a rat... Hmm... *dreams*
they are only like $5 goddammit!! ok so maybe not $5 but ...close enough

original_psycho
04-05-2005, 02:37 PM
Well, I live in Romania. I don't know any stores that sell rats around here. Plus, my parents suck.

live_fast_gurl
04-05-2005, 02:39 PM
Well, I live in Romania. I don't know any stores that sell rats around here. Plus, my parents suck.
i will e-mail you one!! hahahahah :D

original_psycho
04-05-2005, 02:41 PM
My parents would kill it or let it loose.

live_fast_gurl
04-05-2005, 02:48 PM
hide it...........

original_psycho
04-05-2005, 02:49 PM
I don't have where to hide it. Ah, well, maybe I can convince them to get me a snake or a tarantula, at least...

live_fast_gurl
04-05-2005, 02:50 PM
get a rat , buy glue and well......you know.........ummmm......how should i put this................. experiment?!....:D

NIX-on-the-MAN
04-05-2005, 02:53 PM
I have a friend who bought a rat and she hides it from her parents just fine. They don't even know she has it.

Sinister
04-05-2005, 02:57 PM
all parents suck and they all do all they can to take your liberties away. so kill the bastards and go down in the city sewers, then you'll have PLENTY of rats !!

seriously, just hide the rat somewhere.

live_fast_gurl
04-05-2005, 03:00 PM
maybe , but you will seriously have to do your own thing , its your life, i thought the same when my curfew was 8pm , i won , but that was ages ago

original_psycho
04-05-2005, 03:02 PM
I do whatever the fuck I want around here. I'm the boss. But the damn bastards don't want more pets.
I don't know. My cats could kill it. My dog could kill it. And there's no place to hide it.
Poo.

live_fast_gurl
04-05-2005, 03:04 PM
i want a cat

Trip Boy
04-05-2005, 04:59 PM
They must search for people to give those tickets too. They prob get stressed out because they can't find many people anymore.

NIX-on-the-MAN
04-05-2005, 06:20 PM
She was glad that I went and defended her band for her and wants Tizzalicious to know that she's on the Hanson broads. I got home and told my sis about this thread and what I said that she said she was going to go and post a thread on her Hanson boards about it. :rolleyes:

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2005, 07:29 PM
I'm surprised burning-the-high-life's keyboard isn't completely fucked up with all the tears that must be covering it by now, the worthless fucktard that he is.

The Goth Guy
04-05-2005, 07:39 PM
Hanson?Are you sure you wanna go and do that?Hanson have been dead for like years and still wanna make them suffer for writing music.

Tizzalicious
04-06-2005, 12:19 AM
hey tizz , when are you going?!

on monday! they are doing a show in Amsterdam then, and it's before the show! :D

Congrats! I like Hanson too, I'm not a huge fan, but I like them. Have fun! =)

That's cool! Most people who aren't fans seem to hate them, so...yay! =D

They must search for people to give those tickets too. They prob get stressed out because they can't find many people anymore.

As I said before, the Hanson.net boards have 29.998 members. There are ENOUGH people who still like them.

Hanson?Are you sure you wanna go and do that?Hanson have been dead for like years and still wanna make them suffer for writing music.

Eh?

She was glad that I went and defended her band for her and wants Tizzalicious to know that she's on the Hanson broads. I got home and told my sis about this thread and what I said that she said she was going to go and post a thread on her Hanson boards about it.

Is she on the hanson.net boards? What's her SN there? And which forum does she post in most?

Trip Boy
04-06-2005, 12:26 AM
As I said before, the Hanson.net boards have 29.998 members. There are ENOUGH people who still like them.

Almost 30 member? Doesn't seem like much at all.

Tizzalicious
04-06-2005, 12:51 AM
Okay, we do the . and , thing the other way around in holland...it's 29,998 members.

Hysteria
04-06-2005, 04:42 AM
I didn't know that but I still figured that it meant 29,998.

Vera
04-06-2005, 04:42 AM
Again, congratulations!

..What will you talk to them about, though?

Hysteria
04-06-2005, 04:43 AM
Being "active".

Not that you asked me.

Tizzalicious
04-06-2005, 05:05 AM
Again, congratulations!

..What will you talk to them about, though?

I have no idea! :o

And aparantly the boards have 30,500 members now :o

original_prankster
04-06-2005, 05:13 AM
Congrats. I personally don't like that, but it IS cool to see a band you like so congrats.

Vera
04-06-2005, 05:17 AM
I have no idea! :o

And aparantly the boards have 30,500 members now :o
I remember on Yahoo Groups, when they were called something else, the official Hanson one was the biggest.

RXP
04-06-2005, 05:20 AM
Who can resist 4 cocks?

Vera
04-06-2005, 05:32 AM
Only three members, dumbo.

Hysteria
04-06-2005, 05:59 AM
One of them has two cocks, dumbo.

Tizzalicious
04-06-2005, 10:01 AM
I remember on Yahoo Groups, when they were called something else, the official Hanson one was the biggest.

really? that's pretty cool :D they always had a HUGE fanbase online though...dunno how...whenever there were things you could vote for online, they'd win too...like on Select MTV back in 2000, they're singles were number for WEEKS in a row, it was If Only number one for weeks, until This Time around was released, then that was number 1 for weeks, even though the single didn't do ANYTHING in the charts. It was strange. The Hanson LJ community is HUGE too...when I posted my pics of when I met them there my photobucket bandwith expired...lol!

JohnnyNemesis
^Priceless!

Tizzalicious
One of them has two cocks, dumbo.

Hahahaha

lalala shortness.

NIX-on-the-MAN
04-06-2005, 12:33 PM
Is she on the hanson.net boards? What's her SN there? And which forum does she post in most?
I have to ask her when I get home. You should look for the thread she posted about me and tell... me what it says because I don't want to go on there and look for it myself. :p

original_psycho
04-06-2005, 12:37 PM
That's cool! Most people who aren't fans seem to hate them, so...yay! =D
I think that they're quite cool. I'm even planning on buying their latest album. Or at least I'll download it.

Tizzalicious
04-06-2005, 12:53 PM
I have to ask her when I get home. You should look for the thread she posted about me and tell... me what it says because I don't want to go on there and look for it myself. :p

I'll look for it if you tell me in which bit she posted it, and what her name is...cuz there's no way in the world I'd be able to find it withput knowing that...there's waaaay too many posts every day//hour//minute :o

I think that they're quite cool. I'm even planning on buying their latest album. Or at least I'll download it.

buybuybuy! :D

original_psycho
04-06-2005, 12:55 PM
Hehe, I'll try =)
I don't know if I'll find their album in my crappy country. That's why I said that I'll at least download it.

NIX-on-the-MAN
04-06-2005, 12:59 PM
I'll look for it if you tell me in which bit she posted it, and what her name is...
K, I'll tlak to her when I get home. ;)

Update: She wants to know your name on the site first if that's cool with you. From what I hear she a little scared that you already know her and/or not like her (I guessing she might have enemies on there and doesn't want them to hate me as well because of her). But if your uncomfodable with releasing your's as well, I wouldn't weary to much about it. It's not like I'm dieing to know what my sis said about me on there, it's up to you. :)

P.S. As of 2:28 (the moment I posted this) she said that she's on-line over on the site.

Anya82
04-06-2005, 04:10 PM

WOAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

Oh My God!! No shit!!!!
that's excellent, girl!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for ya!!!!!

don't forget to post the pics!!!!!!
have fun!! :)

Amanda
04-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Oh hun...im so sorry for u...hopefully u'll come back alive and ur ears wont have exploded from listening to sooo much shit!

JoY
04-06-2005, 04:41 PM
why are some people simply such pains in the ass?

Tizzalicious
04-08-2005, 08:41 AM
Some people are laaaame!

After the concert in cologne yesterday, I REALLY can't wait for my M&G!!!

I can't be bothered to do fancy quothes and stuff, so:

NIx-on-the-MAN: My name on there is Tizzalicious, tell me where she posted though, cuz I'll never be able to find it if I don't know in which subforum!

fairy call
04-08-2005, 09:33 AM
I'm a bit late on this, but still congratulations! <3
I hope you have looots of fun (which I'm sure you'll have)

Are you going to take pictures? Don't forget to post them! :)

Jimbob2005
04-08-2005, 01:19 PM
GOD!!! I hate hanson

notoriousdoc
04-08-2005, 01:46 PM
tell em to get screwed for me :mad: :mad: :mad: bunch of ****ers

Tizzalicious
04-09-2005, 01:59 AM
Hahaha...err...Yeah...I'll tell them a bunch of people from the Offspring board hate them. LIKE THEY'LL CARE.

2 more days! :D:D

Tizzalicious
04-15-2005, 03:31 AM
Because Bella asked, here's the whole story (including the concert...)

Now, the concert in Amsterdam!!! Hanson's first concert in Holland I'd been waiting for so long!! Some of my friends were gonna queue overnight, as some of them didn't have a meet & greet, but as I did, and still had a chance of getting front row cuz of that, and I was still WAY too drained from all the travelling and skipping nights for the other concerts, I decided I couldn't do it again. I didn't think my head could handle it either. And I was right. I went to be at 7.30 on sunday night, cuz I had to wake up at 4.15 (!!!), so I could be in Amsterdam at 7.00, but I kept waking up every 15 minutes, and when I did around 3.00 am, I had the worst migraine ever. So, another injection, which thankfully helped! Then around 3.45 I realised I wouldn't fall asleep, so I decided to just get up. I took a shower, got dressed, took some extra time for my make-up (had to look pretty today of course ;)) and then at 5.25 I took my bike and drove to the shopping centre, and the trams weren't running from where I live yet.

When I arrived at the venue there weren't a lot of people at all. Eve, Stacey, Pamela, Sarah & Liesje had been there all night, 2 french girls arrived around 5.00, and some other Dutch ones arrived at the same time I did. Even if I did have my M&G I would have been front row like this. There weren't a lof of people all day actually...we started to get worried...the venue is pretty big, and we were SO worried something like in Switserland would happen...a VERY empty venue!! Imagine this: Hanson in Holland for the first time, a venue that fits 1350 people, and only 100 people showing up. That's what we were afraid of.

Around 16.00 I started getting nervous for my Meet & Greet...I wasn't nervous at all all day, but then suddenly the nerves hit me and I got so incredibly nervous I didn't know what to do with myself!!!! We were supposed to all be together at 17.15, and have the M&G at 17.30...well...not. There were some technical problems, so the souncheck ran late. Very late. At 18.30 we still didn't have our meet & greet!!! Then finally Rebecca (the tour manager) came to pick us up...or so we thought. We had to come to the backdoor and wait there a bit longer. Right before the doors would officially open we finally had our meet & greet. Which well...sucked. I'm sorry to say this, but it did. We didn't even get to talk to them! It was like this: "Hi, want us to sign anything? We're really running out of time...let's take the picture now! Bye!!!" and outside we were!!!! Usually they are a lot longer! And you can only win a Hanson.net meet & greet once! This was so fucked up!!! We can never win one again now, and it got wasted by THIS!! I got my pcis from when I met them last time signed though, and I gave Ike the letter I wrote them. (Yupz, wrote them a letter! So at least I'd had said something!!!) I can't believe I was nervous about what to say to them all day though! I didn't even have time to say anything! And what a waste of make-up! Haha! Oh...I did say something to Zac when he was signing my picture. The stupidest thing. He otok the pic of him and me himself...and I said: "You took that yourself". DOH!!! Like he couldn't see that! I'm such a dork. He said : "I'm such a great photographer". Hehe. Meh. I wish I could have actually talked to them!

Luckily, the show made up for it a bit...it was AMAZING!!! Really amazing!! It was the best concert ever!!! Better than any Hanson one I've ever been to!!! Not that I have this huge list of Hanson concerts I've been to, but well, it sure did beat the other 3 electric ones I've seen on this tour! Our worries about the place being empty were not needed at all, the place was PACKED! We heard it was almost sold out! And everyone was jumping and dancing and singing and just having a great time! And you could tell the guys loved it, and that they were amazed and didn't expect this!!! They were having a great time! I didn't see them like this at any of the other shows!!! Taylor said "We're definitely coming back to Amsterdam!!!" and he probably meant it!!! The place rocked!!!!! I can't believe we had the best concert!!! Our own little country!!! =D I was front row too! We thought it'd be special cuz it was "our own concert" but now it was special cuz it was the best one too! =) Amazing. Just...wow. During Long Way To The Top (or at the beginning of it actually) Tay stood on top of the piano, with his guitar!!! I can't wait to see everyones pictures! I wish I brought my cam!!!!!!! Why didn't I????

Wow wow wow. That's all I think when I think about this concert!!! I'm so happy for all the Dutch fans who'd never seen them live too! Never seen them and then they got THIS!!!!! =D I get all excited again when I think about it!!!!

I really thought all the jumping was gonna kill me though! I jumped SO much during MMMBop, and then Tay decided Tay decided it'd be nice to say: "Let's see how high you guys can jump!" for If Only! Aaaargh! Haha =D It was great though! =) Hmmm...now I say that, I'm started to doubt that setlist is right, cuz I could have sworn I jumped the 2 songs in a row...unless it took me 2 songs to catch my breath. Hahaha. Strange.

1. Optimistic
2. Dancing in the wind
3. Minute without you
4. Where's the love
5. Get up and go
6. Look at you
7. Solo Zac - Broken angel
8. Solo Isaac - More than anything
9. Aint no sunshine
10. Underneath
11. Believe
12. Hand in hand
13. Penny & me
14. Hey
15. MMMBop
16. You never know
17. Speechless
18. If only
19. Lost without each other

Encore
10. Long way to the top

We couldn't wait for them to come out after the concert, as we had to catch a train home! Pamela, Stacey & Eve did though, but I heard they didn't sign much (or anything?)...I dunno what's up with that lately...maybe cuz they keep getting squished everywhere?

Anyway. Great great show!!!!!!!!! And we really don't have to worry about them now coming back to Holland anymore!

And some pics:

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1A18YNF472CZ63W1RM9NVI4DNY video first for everyone who doesn't believe Taylor is hot ;)

and 2 of them playing ACDCs long way to the top:

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1MI4ARPC4B0TX18KAQSPSJUU18

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2T8XD1QDD3C8L06ODRNTE7DUZ1

Okay, now pics:

This was right before the Meet & Greet

http://users.hanson.net/Tizzalicious/beforeMG.jpg

The audience (find me? I can see myself!)

http://users.hanson.net/Tizzalicious/tparadiso7.jpg

Tizzalicious
04-15-2005, 03:33 AM
Now some more pic from the show (all NOT taken by me btw):

Ike
http://users.hanson.net/Tizzalicious/011.jpg

Zac
http://users.hanson.net/Tizzalicious/020.jpg

Tay
http://users.hanson.net/Tizzalicious/040.jpg

Tizzalicious
04-15-2005, 03:35 AM
and 2 more:

Ike & Tay (hmmm I like Tay when he plays guitar =P)
http://users.hanson.net/Tizzalicious/036.jpg

Taylor & his harmonica =P
http://users.hanson.net/Tizzalicious/037.jpg

JoY
04-15-2005, 03:43 AM
awesome picture & awesome story. awesomeness!

Tizzalicious
04-15-2005, 03:44 AM
Thank you! =D I had such a great time!!!!!

Goki
04-15-2005, 05:50 AM
That's a great thing, girl. I'm so happy for you. :)
oh wait.. You've already been to the concert?!
hehe just seen the pics. I'll read the story later.

Tizzalicious
04-16-2005, 09:07 AM
Haha yeah I did :p

I got my M&G pics now too!

I just have to resize them, so I'll post them later!