PDA

View Full Version : Hate Board

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 09:52 AM
I think this site needs a thread like this so say whatever you want on this board if you hate some one let them know just read my sig and you can tell who i hate.

Περικλες
04-05-2005, 09:59 AM
Βιγ τιτς
jαcκ τhε τριππερ
Cοοκιε μονστερ
τhε γοτh γθυ
φοξυ
μρ χοκο
ΤριππινγΟυτ
Γοτhγιρλ2606

I don't think i can remember anymore right now. :D

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 10:02 AM
wtf font are you using thats really hard to read

Περικλες
04-05-2005, 10:03 AM
Yeah i know.

My name's in 'really hart to read' font too. :p

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 10:04 AM
okay sure whatever tickles your pickle (<dont ask) if you want people to know that you hate them they should be able to read it

Περικλες
04-05-2005, 10:05 AM
Nah; i don't really care if they can read it or not - i'd be rather surprised if they could though.

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 10:06 AM
alright like i said (^^read above)

Περικλες
04-05-2005, 10:07 AM
Where's Hartford, SD?

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 10:08 AM
South Dakota in the middle of the US the middle of ####### no where

Περικλες
04-05-2005, 10:09 AM
Ah, ok.

You know you are allowed to swear on this board. :p

slit_wrists
04-05-2005, 10:10 AM
i hate....................cant think of neone really......hmmmmmm...........

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 10:11 AM
i know i type it in but i think my computer has gay software that edits it before it gets to the board watch i'll type fak only the right way now #### see it edits

Περικλες
04-05-2005, 10:12 AM
HAHAHA! That's fucking hilarious! :D

slit_wrists
04-05-2005, 10:14 AM
that is quite funny

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 10:15 AM
yeah its really annoying cause i can't figure out what program is doing it. maybe its like wired into the memory or harddrive or something

Περικλες
04-05-2005, 10:15 AM
Probably the internet provider which does it. Which one you got?

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 10:17 AM
its just internet explorer

Περικλες
04-05-2005, 10:20 AM
No which compaany - like AOL or BT etc.

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 10:25 AM
oh i think its gay o L

Obie2trice
04-05-2005, 10:28 AM
oh i think its gay o L

Your rap is horrible

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 10:32 AM
Your rap is horrible
i wasn't trying to rap or do you mean my sig

Obie2trice
04-05-2005, 10:32 AM
and you`re a dumb cocksucker too

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 10:34 AM
what ever you gay ass jigg im done with you

foxy
04-05-2005, 11:02 AM
im sick of johnny nemesis and cookie monster and now dante is really getting on my tits ill do to him what i did to LFG eat this cock head

wheelchairman
04-05-2005, 11:13 AM
Βιγ τιτς
jαcκ τhε τριππερ
Cοοκιε μονστερ
τhε γοτh γθυ
φοξυ
μρ χοκο
ΤριππινγΟυτ
Γοτhγιρλ2606

I don't think i can remember anymore right now. :D
Coward,
Jack the Tripper,
Cookie Monster
The Goth Guy
Foxy
Mr Xoko
Trippingout
Gothgirl2606

You cunt, you're on my list.

I don't know any greek words, any moron should be able to figure out your 'really difficult font.' And I'm well aware there is one mistake, I don't know enough of the new people to figure out what 'X' is.

foxy
04-05-2005, 11:16 AM
what im on there to im on like 20 peoples hate list why doe on one like me?
am i really that cool that you all are envious of my glory and coolness and so out of spite hate me

Noodles is gay
04-05-2005, 11:21 AM
i don't know any greek words, any moron should be able to figure out your 'really difficult font.' And I'm well aware there is one mistake, I don't know enough of the new people to figure out what 'X' is.

Well done WCM :) - I wish i'd seen this thread first :( darn; missed out on an opportunity to show off

X = Ch so Mr choco.

wheelchairman
04-05-2005, 11:23 AM
oh and I forgot Big Tits. Which is a stupid username.

Camilamazed
04-05-2005, 11:23 AM
I'm not able to hate people.I love all in this BBS, even the ones who doesn't like me... :D

slit_wrists
04-05-2005, 11:25 AM
lifes too short to hate people on here......

Camilamazed
04-05-2005, 11:27 AM
lifes too short to hate people on here......
Perfectly said.Congrats :D

slit_wrists
04-05-2005, 11:29 AM
thanx....its the truth after all

NIX-on-the-MAN
04-05-2005, 12:53 PM
I hate conversational threads... like this one...

Mannen som blev en gris
04-05-2005, 12:59 PM
What do you hate? (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5065)

Now I understand why everyone's telling junior members to use the search button before posting new threads....

Nina
04-05-2005, 12:59 PM
i dont hate anybody, but one person certainly pisses me off muchos.
and i'm not telling. ha.

NIX-on-the-MAN
04-05-2005, 01:00 PM
It's either me or Tripboy.

ruroken
04-05-2005, 01:00 PM
Is it me...?

Nina
04-05-2005, 01:02 PM
...huh, are you all talking to me? if you are: wtf i dont even know you. go away. (last part not to be taken litterally)

uh.

ruroken
04-05-2005, 01:04 PM
Okee doke. I post here a lot and I thought that by now everyone would know who I am...

Mannen som blev en gris
04-05-2005, 01:06 PM
You just need to look at your avatar to see who you are... :D

ruroken
04-05-2005, 01:07 PM
Everyone loves my avatar except penguin...

Nina
04-05-2005, 01:07 PM
i'm afraid i have never seen your nickname before. (not that i remember, but i guess i have SEEN it before)

wow, i suddenly feel out-of-date. hehe.

ruroken
04-05-2005, 01:08 PM
Well I'm here almost everyday.

NIX-on-the-MAN
04-05-2005, 01:10 PM
I hate conversational threads... like this one...
Yup, esessally one's that get of topic by the second post. :p

ruroken
04-05-2005, 01:12 PM
Yup, esessally one's that get of topic by the second post. :p
Does that really ever happen?

Tomo
04-05-2005, 01:36 PM
I hate myself... :mad:

burning-the-high-life
04-05-2005, 01:43 PM
wow i leave for like and hour and a half and every one starts posting when im gone, so there fore i hate you all :D

original_psycho
04-05-2005, 01:46 PM
I hate original_psycho. She sucks.

NIX-on-the-MAN
04-05-2005, 02:27 PM
..."It's Cool to Hate". :cool: :mad:

Sinister
04-05-2005, 03:03 PM
hell yeah it's cool to hate

I hate my gf's ex bf cuz he's stupid, btw (*tries to get the thread back on topic*)

Isolated Fury
04-05-2005, 03:07 PM
Everyone loves my avatar except penguin...

I don't like it.

live_fast_gurl
04-05-2005, 03:10 PM
ok there is loads of people i hate..........but why should i tell you

Isolated Fury
04-05-2005, 03:11 PM
ok there is loads of people i hate..........but why should i tell you

Ditto......

ruroken
04-05-2005, 04:08 PM
I don't like it.
Everyone that isn't annoyed by me likes it.

Isolated Fury
04-05-2005, 04:11 PM
Everyone that isn't annoyed by me likes it.

I'm not necessarily annoyed by you. There's more to it. I just don't like your avatar. I find nothing humorous or meaningful in it.

ruroken
04-05-2005, 04:12 PM
There was never meant to be anything meaningful to it... It was made in 3 minutes...

Isolated Fury
04-05-2005, 04:14 PM
There was never meant to be anything meaningful to it... It was made in 3 minutes...

It shows. I still don't like it.

Περικλες
04-05-2005, 04:15 PM
You cunt, you're on my list.

I don't know any greek words, any moron should be able to figure out your 'really difficult font.' And I'm well aware there is one mistake, I don't know enough of the new people to figure out what 'X' is.

I never called it a 'really difficult font' that was that other bloke, so maybe you should have checked before you start calling me stuff, dickhead!!!

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem :mad:

ruroken
04-05-2005, 04:15 PM
I never asked you TO like it. It's a stupid joke I did for stupid reasons that I don't do anymore because it's old now.

wheelchairman
04-05-2005, 04:17 PM
I never called it a 'really difficult font' that was that other bloke, so maybe you should have checked before you start calling me stuff, dickhead!!!

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem :mad:
I'm not calling you stuff for sounding like an idiot, even though you are one. I'm calling you stuff for writing down who you ate in greek, which you did for two reasons, 1, cause you're a coward. 2, cause you're a snob who likes to show off that he can write in Greek.

I have no respect for you, get out of here moron.

og hvis du gider ikke tale engelsk, så kan jeg også sige noget om dig i en sprog du ikke forstår, din forbandede lille lort.
Aussi en francais, mais c'est certain tu comprends. hmm peut-etre non, les anglais est vraiment mal avec les autres langues.
En espanol tambien. tu es muy stupido, la idioma latin es muy estupido por aprendar, grec tambien.
A waste of time. I can read and understand 5 languages more or less fluently, and I have familiarity with 2 more on top of that. Your latin and greek fetish, is a waste of time.

Περικλες
04-05-2005, 04:20 PM
I'm not calling you stuff for sounding like an idiot, even though you are one. I'm calling you stuff for writing down who you ate in greek, which you did for two reasons, 1, cause you're a coward. 2, cause you're a snob who likes to show off that he can write in Greek.

I have no respect for you, get out of here moron.

no i wrote them in Greek because i felt like it!!! I'm no coward i would gladly write them out in size 20 font if i had to but i don't and i just felt like writing in Greek ok!

I don't give a damn if you got no respect for me, i don't respect you either!

Why do i sound like an idiot??

Isolated Fury
04-05-2005, 04:20 PM
I never asked you TO like it. It's a stupid joke I did for stupid reasons that I don't do anymore because it's old now.

I understand that you never asked me to like it. I was just stating that I don't like it. I'm done discussing this. If I go any further with it, you will become frustrated, and it will amount to an arguement. I'm not in the mood to argue today.

wheelchairman
04-05-2005, 04:23 PM
no i wrote them in Greek because i felt like it!!! I'm no coward i would gladly write them out in size 20 font if i had to but i don't and i just felt like writing in Greek ok!

I don't give a damn if you got no respect for me, i don't respect you either!

Why do i sound like an idiot??
Yeah sure you did. You wrote them in Greek for the sheer reason of pointing out that you can write in Greek. Rather petty. You don't belong here. You sound like an idiot simply because you come here acting proud of the fact that you can speak 2 of the world's most useless languages.

Περικλες
04-05-2005, 04:25 PM
og hvis du gider ikke tale engelsk, så kan jeg også sige noget om dig i en sprog du ikke forstår, din forbandede lille lort.
Aussi en francais, mais c'est certain tu comprends. hmm peut-etre non, les anglais est vraiment mal avec les autres langues.
En espanol tambien. tu es muy stupido, la idioma latin es muy estupido por aprendar, grec tambien.
A waste of time. I can read and understand 5 languages more or less fluently, and I have familiarity with 2 more on top of that. Your latin and greek fetish, is a waste of time.

My Latin and Greek is not a fetish! just a hobby!!!

So what man? I can understand french, German, ancient Greek, Latin and English. look at that: 5!!

Isolated Fury
04-05-2005, 04:26 PM
Okay, I'm tired of reading this bullshit. Greek dude, do you have any business here? If not, I would greatly appreciate if you left. You're causing mild dissention among our happiness.

Do unto others...

Περικλες
04-05-2005, 04:30 PM
Yeah sure you did. You wrote them in Greek for the sheer reason of pointing out that you can write in Greek. Rather petty. You don't belong here. You sound like an idiot simply because you come here acting proud of the fact that you can speak 2 of the world's most useless languages.

No i didn't - if i wanted to do that i would've written the last bit in greek too and then perhaps written why i don't like each person next to their name too!!!

They're not useless at all! They're a shitload more useful than danish because more people can speak them! and not only that but they're good in english becuase of the etymology of words. See even that word came from Greek: ετυμολογια (etumologia), made up of ετυμος (etumos) meaning true and λογος meaning word!

Περικλες
04-05-2005, 04:32 PM
Okay, I'm tired of reading this bullshit. Greek dude, do you have any business here? If not, I would greatly appreciate if you left. You're causing mild dissention among our happiness.

Do unto others...

I never did anything to you man! I have business here, i like the offspring too!

"Do unto others" and you'd have them do to you - i am, i'm writing in Greek and talking about Greek, yeah people can do that to me anyday! :D :D

Isolated Fury
04-05-2005, 04:33 PM
Περικλες, please. This is getting very annoying....more annoying than ruroken.

(No offense, ruroken)

wheelchairman
04-05-2005, 04:43 PM
My Latin and Greek is not a fetish! just a hobby!!!

So what man? I can understand french, German, ancient Greek, Latin and English. look at that: 5!!
Ancient Greek and Latin? Yeah so many speak those today. You wouldn't be able to understand a kid on the streets of Athens.

I can do French and English, and basic German. Danish is spoken by 5 million people, and I can understand Swedes and Norwegians as well.

Besides you're British, so you can't speak French, don't even try to pretend you can.

wheelchairman
04-05-2005, 04:45 PM
No i didn't - if i wanted to do that i would've written the last bit in greek too and then perhaps written why i don't like each person next to their name too!!!

They're not useless at all! They're a shitload more useful than danish because more people can speak them! and not only that but they're good in english becuase of the etymology of words. See even that word came from Greek: ετυμολογια (etumologia), made up of ετυμος (etumos) meaning true and λογος meaning word!
I'm well aware of Etymology. But unless you plan on studying the history of languages, that is largely useless as well. Especially when it comes to communicating. More people speak Danish than Latin and Ancient Greek, combined. Hell, why don't you learn Esperanto?

Περικλες
04-05-2005, 04:55 PM
Ancient Greek and Latin? Yeah so many speak those today. You wouldn't be able to understand a kid on the streets of Athens.

Besides you're British, so you can't speak French, don't even try to pretend you can.

No because a kid on the streets of Athens would be talking in modern Greek which is DIFFERENT! Although some words are very similar and i can get along in Greece with ancient Greek.

WTF?! British people can speak french! Fine i have a crap french accent but so? still French.

I'm well aware of Etymology. But unless you plan on studying the history of languages, that is largely useless as well. Especially when it comes to communicating. More people speak Danish than Latin and Ancient Greek, combined. Hell, why don't you learn Esperanto?

It's not useless - if you get a really big word then if you know Greek and Latin you can work out what it means just by thinking of the words it comes from. And it's more a matter of interest anyway!

They don't!

Because Esperanto's crap and i don't want to.

Look man, i don't know what your problem is but just fuck off, add me to your ignore list if you care that much!!

wheelchairman
04-06-2005, 12:28 AM
You can probably get around in Greece far better with English.

Brits can't do French, don't lie.

And now you are telling me, the only relevance of learning two really useless dead languages, is so that you can figure out the meaning of a big word? You can with a dictionary as well. But I guess you'd have plenty of problems with Big words.

You speak the world's two most useless languages. There is nothing to be proud of about that.

Nina
04-06-2005, 04:19 AM
stereotypes of such kind fucking suck.
yeah.

dirtybird
04-06-2005, 04:21 AM
You can probably get around in Greece far better with English.

Brits can't do French, don't lie.

And now you are telling me, the only relevance of learning two really useless dead languages, is so that you can figure out the meaning of a big word? You can with a dictionary as well. But I guess you'd have plenty of problems with Big words.

You speak the world's two most useless languages. There is nothing to be proud of about that.

Granted, Latin would be a good base, but you wouldn't want to put all of your foreign language knowledge capacity into it.

Noodles is gay
04-06-2005, 06:50 AM
heheheh - i've never seen you get so stressed about something unrelated to politics, WCM!

I'm pretty proud of it! Although hummm.... :p

Inshane
04-06-2005, 06:58 AM
maybe this whole 'im better cause I know more and better languages than you' is a little childish.

ruroken
04-06-2005, 08:38 AM
I like chicken so fucking die

^random. ignore....

wheelchairman
04-06-2005, 08:50 AM
Nina, nope, they fucking rock.

Dirtybird, Latin is a waste of time. The vast majority of the people who learn it will never use it. I've yet to meet one classics student who was learning Italian/Spanish/ French. They all learned those languages before Latin.

Jenny, You'd be stressed too if you had to write French Business letters. So much ass-kissing. They can write three lines for what would be the English equivalent of, Sincerely Yours,

Dutch Nina, it's not childish, turdbrain.

JohnnyNemesis
04-06-2005, 09:05 AM
I hate wheelchairman, Izie, JoY, theGoddess, sKratch, Tizzalicious, TheUnholyNightBringer, Adriann, nitropenguin!, Tired_Of_You, and Noodles is gay.

And I love foxy.

Noodles is gay
04-06-2005, 09:07 AM
I hate wheelchairman, Izie, JoY, theGoddess, sKratch, Tizzalicious, TheUnholyNightBringer, Adriann, nitropenguin!, Tired_Of_You, and Noodles is gay.

And I love foxy.

er...............ok.

JoY
04-06-2005, 11:24 AM
Per is a fucking dream & we all should worship him forever & ever.
sincerely.
<3

JohnnyNemesis
04-06-2005, 11:26 AM
Eso es la verdad.

Inshane
04-07-2005, 03:17 AM
Dutch Nina, it's not childish, turdbrain.

wow darling, you put me of your ignorelist just to see what I posted. Aww, youre such a cute little fluffy asshole thats good with languages. (have to say props for that)

live_fast_gurl
04-07-2005, 03:22 AM
writing down who you ate
soooo the person who writes in greek before wcm is a cannibal................?

CoOkIe_MoNsTeR
04-07-2005, 03:36 AM
you are so stupid lfg and everybody hates you

wheelchairman
04-07-2005, 03:51 AM
wow darling, you put me of your ignorelist just to see what I posted. Aww, youre such a cute little fluffy asshole thats good with languages. (have to say props for that)
No, I took you off some time in the past month to see what you posted. As well as Willem, perhaps this should be some sort of probationary type thing. hehe it's cute that you are still offended. Or that even the word turdbrain offended you.

Inshane
04-07-2005, 05:06 AM
don't be scared, words as turdbrain don't offend me and neither do you.
its good you lost a little of that ignore-list arrogance and 'gave us' a new chance of letting your worthy opinion be thrown at our -uninteresting- posts again. Been in a good mood lately?