PDA

View Full Version : which counrty should we nuke?

Skate Rat 19
04-05-2005, 05:11 PM
Well I just wanted to know, what country should be nuked the most?

Noodles is gay
04-05-2005, 05:35 PM
I would like to click 'USA' but seeing as i believe in Karma i won't :D anyway it'd be stupid to nuke anyone...let's just say i dislike the US the most.

Peace & Love, brothers!

http://www.oldhippie.de/images/old_hippie_love_and_peace.jpg

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2005, 07:01 PM
let's just say i dislike the US the most.

Dat is cuz u r a st00pid! y do u hate freedom so much?> i shud nook ur house!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

... :cool:

Italia311
04-05-2005, 08:15 PM
Head back to school...

Chanz
04-06-2005, 01:14 AM
I would nuke the US government and British Government I hate the way that they seem to controll the world with their conspiracies,

RXP
04-06-2005, 03:06 AM
omg! Us and Britain are evil empires. Freedom, liberty and the rule of law are mere guises for exploitation and conspriacy of world domination they must be stopped! omg!

You fucking hippies.

dirtybird
04-06-2005, 03:15 AM
North Korea, before they can nuke us!

Vera
04-06-2005, 03:58 AM
Finland.

More specifically, Helsinki. Even more specifically, Olemattomuuskuja 15, 0730 Helsinki.

Coordinates are:
N 5.92792487 E 93.750275

HIT ME I CAN TAKE IT.

dirtybird
04-06-2005, 03:58 AM
Are you a cockroach?

Jesus
04-06-2005, 04:14 AM
Finland.

More specifically, Helsinki. Even more specifically, Olemattomuuskuja 15, 0730 Helsinki.

Coordinates are:
N 5.92792487 E 93.750275

HIT ME I CAN TAKE IT.

*licks lips* Thanks babe. :cool:

RXP
04-06-2005, 04:20 AM
Would you take it up the ass, Vera?

Vera
04-06-2005, 04:42 AM
The nuke or your cock?

original_psycho
04-06-2005, 04:44 AM
I beg you to nuke Romania! But not before I get out of the country and move to Amsterdam or Vienna. Damn, my country sucks...

Striker
04-06-2005, 06:41 AM
Let's bomb Turkey.

Subject2Availability_rule
04-06-2005, 10:04 AM
please bomb england

Norwegian Cat
04-06-2005, 11:32 AM
Do have to nuke anyone at all?
I mean, it's a nuke! Death and destruction! It wipes out everything! The nukes today are far more destructive than the ones that were dropped over Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Nuke yourself...

Tomo
04-06-2005, 01:30 PM
I would like you to nuke Slovakia, but I think none of you could find where it is.

Amanda
04-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Screw peace! Nuke the usa! That Bush dude is starting to piss me off newayz...Oh and when ur done with them u can nuke Brazil...just lemme know in advance so i can get the fuck outta here.

the_GoDdEsS
04-06-2005, 01:44 PM
I would like you to nuke Slovakia, but I think none of you could find where it is.

Oh, some people would, trust me.

RXP
04-06-2005, 02:37 PM
The nuke or your cock?

I'd finger you up your ass and my cock would be in your pussy, luv.

omg explicit.

Skate Rat 19
04-06-2005, 03:42 PM
If I were president(just imagine all you people who think I'm immature) I would nuke anyone who fucks with us on the spot. Heres what would've happened on 9/11

Secret Service Guy: "Mr. president we've been attacked"
Skate Rat 19: "hand me the red button"

Noodles is gay
04-06-2005, 03:56 PM
^ HAHA! I would have pushed the magic button long before then! :p

Screw peace! Nuke the usa! That Bush dude is starting to piss me off newayz...Oh and when ur done with them u can nuke Brazil...just lemme know in advance so i can get the fuck outta here.

let me guess...you're British.

Vera
04-07-2005, 02:57 AM
I'd finger you up your ass and my cock would be in your pussy, luv.

omg explicit.
*facepalm*

I don't have to tell you how embarrassing you are, do I?

burning-the-high-life
04-07-2005, 07:48 AM
i think canada is planing something we need to "nook" (as johnny put it) them before they rise up and eat all our snack foods. (damn freeloading canadians!)...(i hate because i love)...(canada sucks!)

Tired_Of_You
04-07-2005, 01:01 PM
Yeah, exactly. We're gonna kill you all, stupid Americans.
-_-

Amanda
04-07-2005, 01:34 PM
Fuck! Why the fuck does every1 keep asking if im brittish???? Im Brazillian!
B-R-A-Z-I-L-L-I-A-N!!! U KNOW THAT BIG COUNTRY IN SOUTH AMERICA????
Ring a bell??? Fuck im mad today...screw it, u can say im fucking punjabi for all i care...

Twitch2395
04-07-2005, 01:35 PM
wow why does everyone here want to nuke the US??? What the fuck is wrong wit u people???
I'd have to say France since they are assholes, and the world would be a better place without them.

Twitch2395
04-07-2005, 01:49 PM
do any of u who want to nuke the US relize that the US has about 2000 more nukes than anyone else? And that if anyone shot a Nuke their way they would shot it down and then send about 10 nukes to who ever sent the first one. Also just one of their missle subs has 22 missle silos on it, each ICBM(intercontinental Balistic Missle){22 of them in a single sub} has 10 separate nukes in them, all of these nukes are at least 5 times more powerful than the hydrogen bombs from the Cold War. And on top of that, each of the ten nukes in that single ICBM, can have a different target, and they all can get their targets in under 15 minutes. Also their subs can stay under water indefinately. So basically if any one nuked the US, the damage u would cause to them would only be a fraction of the amount of damage they would cause to u.

Amanda
04-07-2005, 02:07 PM
I get the impression that twitch doesnt understand the idea of a joke. U know hun, were not REALLY gonna nuke nebody...Its just a thread...a simple and harmless way of lashing out at the country that most pisses u off... ;)

Mentally_Challenged
04-07-2005, 02:39 PM
Dat is cuz u r a st00pid! y do u hate freedom so much?> i shud nook ur house!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

... :cool:

'nd we shood nook ur house coz u iz so st00pid u cnt spell...init'

People these days. I'm 13 and I have better grammer than that.

To twitch: There maybe a lot wrong with the french, but it's a nice country. Please don't nuke it too soon. Also....don't take things TOOOOOO seriously. And to be honest, I'm not too fussed about the US's military power. Their 3 most powerful men are called Bush, Dick and Colon. Sorry Original Psycho....I stole that from your old signature :S
Luceh xx

the_GoDdEsS
04-07-2005, 03:38 PM

Hahaha, you so didn't get it. And you're silly enough to make a joke out of something which already is a joke.

Skate Rat 19
04-07-2005, 05:34 PM
I get the impression that twitch doesnt understand the idea of a joke. U know hun, were not REALLY gonna nuke nebody...Its just a thread...a simple and harmless way of lashing out at the country that most pisses u off... ;)

what? im serious i got a nuke off ebay and i wanna use it.

Tired_Of_You
04-07-2005, 05:37 PM
Fuck! Why the fuck does every1 keep asking if im brittish???? Im Brazillian!
B-R-A-Z-I-L-L-I-A-N!!! U KNOW THAT BIG COUNTRY IN SOUTH AMERICA????
Ring a bell??? Fuck im mad today...screw it, u can say im fucking punjabi for all i care...
You write like a 11 years old British kid. That's why.

JohnnyNemesis
04-07-2005, 06:09 PM

It's spelled "grammar". The irony in this statement is somethin' else. Your grammar might be great, but your ability to decipher sarcasm is lacking. Stop living up to your username!

Unnatural Disaster
04-07-2005, 06:31 PM
Someone should nuke the white house

Noodles is gay
04-07-2005, 06:34 PM
Someone should nuke the white house

Congratulations!

You have just attracted the attention of several members of the American secret services! They will be monitoring this board for the next few days...please stand by.

dirtybird
04-07-2005, 08:45 PM
It's spelled "grammar". The irony in this statement is somethin' else. Your grammar might be great, but your ability to decipher sarcasm is lacking. Stop living up to your username!

Well, if people made usernames that described them it would save us a whole lot of trouble... like the gothic ones; we know they don't matter just by looking at the usernames.

notoriousdoc
04-08-2005, 04:26 AM

he is probably telling the truth i just bought mrsa in a bottle hehehe the bastards wont know what hit them hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehe

notoriousdoc
04-08-2005, 04:28 AM

aha the irony in this is that his grammAr was ok but not his spelling

Vera
04-08-2005, 06:07 AM
Thnx, Cap'n Obvious.

The Talking Pie
04-08-2005, 07:07 AM
wow why does everyone here want to nuke the US??? What the fuck is wrong wit u people???
I'd have to say France since they are assholes, and the world would be a better place without them.
I so totally know... those French tourists disturbing the peace in everyone else's placid seaside town with their... Frenchness. Or are we talking about the ones who stay in their own country and send out their waves of evil from there? Or is this a military thing? Damn those French with their conquest of defenceless sovereign nations... Death be upon them all.

Amanda
04-10-2005, 09:49 PM
Lol! Well, there goes my plan to spend my vacation in the U.S.A...

ruroken
04-10-2005, 09:51 PM
America. Kill me now.

Commiekaze
04-11-2005, 08:48 AM
USA
its the way to stop terrorism, stop them terrorizing smaller countries

Twitch2395
04-13-2005, 05:01 AM
im just saying that it would be stupid to nuke anyone in the first place.
And why does the US piss u off.

Twitch2395
04-13-2005, 05:05 AM
Is that going to protect you from a terrorist cell with a suitcase nuke? Mushroom clouds don't have a silver lining, by the way.
do u relize that that has to be a pretty big suitcase to have even a semi-powerful nuke inside. And besides it seems that the US has a pretty good idea where most off the terorists are coming from.

Dr.Faustus
04-13-2005, 05:54 AM
The US i'd say. But this whole topic is rather immature.

Mota Boy
04-13-2005, 07:14 AM
...as if any teenager advocating the murder of millions of people because he or she disagrees with the policies of their nation's current government could ever claim to be mature.

Skate Rat 19
04-18-2005, 04:01 AM

Well ur getting nuked first because you stole my avatar, but right now I'm thinking aboutusing it on my shitty, ass fuckin, inner-city, public school. Nah I'll just save it till the 4th of July and show everyone who has the coolest fireworks this year.

burning-the-high-life
04-18-2005, 06:47 AM
good on ya man that would rule if you used it for the 4th i could probably see it out at my house and i would say yep its him its skate rat.

Skate Rat 19
04-18-2005, 06:50 AM
yeah i could only only imagine the looks on my friends faces
"hey look guys I have a bunch of M80s"
"guess what, I've got a nuke"

JohnnyNemesis
04-18-2005, 06:51 AM
You're the dumbest motherfucker alive.

burning-the-high-life
04-18-2005, 06:51 AM
yeah i could only only imagine the looks on my friends faces
"hey look guys I have a bunch of M80s"
"guess what, I've got a nuke"

yeah that would be the coolest. you could like pull a joe dirt and shoot fireballs at it and disintegrate your indian friend in the blast that would be kinda cool

Milk-Man
04-18-2005, 01:31 PM
The politicial threads, they're killing me.* M U M B L E *
We should nuke your country.

JohnnyNemesis
04-18-2005, 01:41 PM
Nuke his house.

Screw that, nuke his bedroom.

Screw that, nuke him. Attack him to a nuke and nuke him good. Nuke nuke nuke.

Skate Rat 19
04-21-2005, 08:36 AM
You're the dumbest motherfucker alive.

I'm begging to think you've turned criticizing my posts into a new hobby

killsomething
04-23-2005, 06:18 AM

The Frech should just host an invasion :)

Vera
04-23-2005, 06:27 AM
I'm begging to think you've turned criticizing my posts into a new hobby
You're begging to think? I've met FRENCH people with better English than you!

Skate Rat 19
04-23-2005, 07:42 AM
^^^ I mean begining

Vera
04-23-2005, 07:49 AM
And you still didn't spell it correctly! Congrats.

But for CHRIST's sake, do you even know what a nuke is?

lousyskater
04-23-2005, 11:24 AM
i'm for the whole nuke everything idea.

Heat
04-23-2005, 12:54 PM
no one should be nuked

Skate Rat 19
04-23-2005, 05:52 PM
And you still didn't spell it correctly! Congrats.

But for CHRIST's sake, do you even know what a nuke is?

DUH!!! I've only seen Independence Day about 7 times! And theres only 3 uses for it.
Fighting aliens
Deflecting gigantic asteroids
And of course, taking care of problems

Vera
04-25-2005, 07:57 AM
Sarcasm so not your ball game, boyo. Try something else next time.

notoriousdoc
04-25-2005, 11:06 AM
nukes are so passe

i prefer hydrogen bombs
http://www.tagnet.org/rousse/gallery/H%20bomb.jpg
http://www.moses-em.de/wallpapers/montage/h-bomb.jpg
http://www.gerstein.info/fun/h-bomb.small.gif :D

Mentally_Challenged
04-25-2005, 12:21 PM
Jebus....
I swore this thread just....stopped. Ages ago.
Obviously not...

Mentally_Challenged
04-25-2005, 12:22 PM
nukes are so passe

i prefer hydrogen bombs
http://www.tagnet.org/rousse/gallery/H%20bomb.jpg
http://www.moses-em.de/wallpapers/montage/h-bomb.jpg
http://www.gerstein.info/fun/h-bomb.small.gif :D

Love your style...So....destructive...

notoriousdoc
04-26-2005, 10:57 AM
Love your style...So....destructive...

thanks love :D

http://www.aperfectworld.org/cartoons/deathsubcontract.png

http://www.aperfectworld.org/cartoons/clarence.png

Skate Rat 19
04-26-2005, 12:58 PM
I'm still not allowed to post pictures, the administrator obviously reads my threads and posts.

panzor41
04-30-2005, 11:16 AM
this was a bad topic....I dont undertsand why everyone hates the U.S. we're usually the ones who gets everything sorted out....i guess we are the World police.....

notoriousdoc
04-30-2005, 11:49 AM
this was a bad topic....I dont undertsand why everyone hates the U.S. we're usually the ones who gets everything sorted out....i guess we are the World police.....

shutup, i'm gonna give you a few good reasons why:

http://www.paxtonland.com/archives/bush_monkey.jpg
president Bush

http://images.usatoday.com/news/_photos/2002/10/01-russian-nukes.jpg

largest stockpile of weapons in the world

http://www.wnbz.com/WinterCarnival/2002%20Winter%20Carnival/King%20Bud.jpg

The USA lording over every other colonised country in the world

http://freeweb.supereva.com/ecopoesie/smog.jpg

destroying the environment

Please also note that most hate the COUNTRY and it's leaders rather than the actual people

notoriousdoc
04-30-2005, 12:00 PM
Here's another

http://www.stupidwhiteman.org.uk/images/000mcmurder_jpg.jpg

panzor41
04-30-2005, 12:41 PM
you just hate our leaders? not the actual people? Thank you for straightening this out. I seriously thought peeps from other nations hated the average American....cause I asume I'm an average American. I would hate when I would be talking to someone online and they would stop responding to me cause they found out where I'm from. It bothers me some.

- MY VIEW ON THE CURRENT "WAR": I dont think we should be in any war right now but to tell ya the truth I HATE war protests/protestors , becuase while some of us Americans are bitching over here there are Americans dieing over there, not for our country but the future of some other country. And if those protestors want to make a difference they should join the Army or something. But then again some protestors are fighting to end this war becuase of the afforementioned reasons. So I guess I'm right and wrong.

Skate Rat 19
05-07-2005, 08:35 AM
this war wouldn't be so bad if bush wasn't such a screw up, we could've gottn a whole democracy movement across the middle east if we had been more open to other countries and didn't rush to war. we did do a lot of good in iraq as well as bad but in the end, theres no problem over there if its just a big radioactive crater.

notoriousdoc
05-07-2005, 10:31 AM
you just hate our leaders? not the actual people? Thank you for straightening this out. I seriously thought peeps from other nations hated the average American....cause I asume I'm an average American. I would hate when I would be talking to someone online and they would stop responding to me cause they found out where I'm from. It bothers me some.

well i dislike the slobbish, half-assers and the conservatives. And republicans, I mean get a grip, it's been a bloody republic for 300 years of it's "history". Another thing I hate is how ignorant most Americans are. That really pisses me off. And the fact that it was founded by a load of people that nobody liked, ironic isn't it?

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-07-2005, 06:33 PM

Whichever country you live in. I feel the destruction of millions of innocent civilians would be an acceptable casualty.

ASP
05-07-2005, 09:27 PM
I say Canada. Just to see what they would do. No offence to any canadians.

Drummerguy123
05-07-2005, 10:25 PM

- MY VIEW ON THE CURRENT "WAR": I dont think we should be in any war right now but to tell ya the truth I HATE war protests/protestors , becuase while some of us Americans are bitching over here there are Americans dieing over there, not for our country but the future of some other country. And if those protestors want to make a difference they should join the Army or something. But then again some protestors are fighting to end this war becuase of the afforementioned reasons. So I guess I'm right and wrong.

I don't think we should be in Iraq. The whole war is over oil. What we should have done was finish up Afganistan before moving our resources to anywhere else.

And thank you for hating Bush. The man is retarded, he barely even speaks english, he has no desire to preserve the environment or our children (I know because my mom is a teacher and I have seen Bush's wrath drastically ruin her job), he's greedy, a chronic liar, and to sum it all up, a grade "A" nutjob.

Thank you for your time.

Offspring-Fanatic
05-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Bush should just freaking find Osama (for all we know he could be dead already, i mean he's been missing for over 3 1/2 years) and then just bomb him and all those Al-Queda queers. Hey what did they do with Saddam anywayz?

original_prankster
05-07-2005, 10:58 PM
This thread...is stupid.

notoriousdoc
05-08-2005, 01:14 AM
This thread...is stupid because I'm a complete asshole and suck cocks for money, even my moms. And then I make a point of ruining everyone else's time coz I'm a moron

. . .

Master_Of_Puppets
05-18-2005, 02:41 PM
You shud nuke the U.S of A cus they're all a bunch of cocky hillbillies with guns and they think they rule the world, u guys would be nothin without us canandians because we're your biggest tradeing partner so u shud bow the fuck down to the canadian :cool:

We like hockey, BEER and pot, why can't every country be like us :confused:

Skate Rat 19
05-18-2005, 03:58 PM
fuck you bitch, we should just invade your asses, hockey pucks dont do much against tanks buddy, and besides Canada is nothing but a frozen crump of shit. and yes i am also canadian the only thing its good for is the great exchange rate.

8===> suck it

bouncingcoles
05-22-2005, 06:54 PM

haha i find it amusing most people wanna nuke the USA. although i dont want that because i live there.

bouncingcoles
05-22-2005, 06:55 PM
fuck you bitch, we should just invade your asses, hockey pucks dont do much against tanks buddy, and besides Canada is nothing but a frozen crump of shit. and yes i am also canadian the only thing its good for is the great exchange rate.

8===> suck it

hahaha fuck ya man. i agree. fuck canada!!

Noodfan
06-16-2005, 01:55 PM
Let's bomb Turkey.

let's fill the bomb in your ass. you are only a 10k million people istanbul only is bigger than you. so who do you trust? europe as always? you are nothing alone we beat you 1923 we may can do it any time again. ohh i forgot you always sucked other countries dicks didn't you?

dirty_magic
06-16-2005, 02:52 PM
bomb the cocky red neck americans!

Evil-Dead
06-16-2005, 03:08 PM
nuke BELGIUM, fuck yeah

JohnnyNemesis
06-16-2005, 03:52 PM
bomb the cocky red neck americans!

Let me guess, you're about 12 years old?

stripe
06-22-2005, 03:51 PM
This is one of the most retarded topics here... It's just immature. "who should we nuke?" "who smells poo poo?"

Fly White Guy
06-22-2005, 04:25 PM
Notice how this thread was supposed to be a joke and then when somebody says nuke someone elses country, someone from that country says,

"NO FUCK YOU MAN!!!11 WE WILL NUKE YOU LITTLE BITCHES FIRSTEST!!@!@111!!1"

Skate Rat 19
06-22-2005, 05:38 PM
johnny nemises i see you are a nominee for a regulator on this forum, if you are chosen please dont unleash your wrath on me, although you'd probably enjoy it very much

JohnnyNemesis
06-22-2005, 06:38 PM
Skate Rat, if I'm chosen as mod I'll enforce the rules as told to by the Administrator. That means if you do something that breaks the rules, you'll feel my "wrath", and if you don't, you'll be left alone. Seriously, I wouldn't have that much power or anything, and I wouldn't "enjoy" anything.

As far as these threads of yours go, just stop being such a fucking racist already.

Fly White Guy
06-22-2005, 07:32 PM
johnny nemises i see you are a nominee for a regulator on this forum, if you are chosen please dont unleash your wrath on me, although you'd probably enjoy it very much

Stop thinking so highly of yourself.

shadowind
06-22-2005, 07:34 PM
nuking a country isn't the best way to control the country a secret war useing brainwashing and sleeper cells to do your dirty work would work better have the sleeper cells look like independent gangs and other unlawfull groups and make the assainations* look like accidents or make it look like your mafia sleeper cell did it(*= im too lazy to look up the proper spelling at the moment) brain wash the people to democraticly decide or if the gov. isn't democratic have the leader force the people to join something like the confederation of nations which would make them have a higher gov. then the national gov. which would become something like a state gov. so who ever would have the power of the over all gov. would control all of the nations maby one more so then another( i still need to work on this idea but i'll never use it unless its in a game so it doesn't matter)

just a idea i had well thinking of a rebel game that would rule if anyone would make it ( i would love to become a computer programer for a job but i don't know a computer lang. or have a linker or a complier yet :( or else i would of tryed to make some programs like a rebel game or a fully costomiable* chess game already )

Duracell
06-22-2005, 08:57 PM
I think we should nuke country music.

clokey43
06-24-2005, 03:44 AM
Hahaha Nuke France, i live to close to it! I hat it wen people have wise crack saying im closer to france that London (which is very true) i might as well be french! No thnaks I dont have a very distincitve smell! Nuke the French, blow the place up, to lil smitherines, jus like gd old Team America did. What a gr8 film, shows exactly wot were thinkin hahaha!

Preecey
06-24-2005, 03:55 AM
My local radio station. It never plays Offspring. Thus it deserves to be razed to the ground.

Green_Day
06-25-2005, 02:59 PM
omg! Us and Britain are evil empires. Freedom, liberty and the rule of law are mere guises for exploitation and conspriacy of world domination they must be stopped! omg!

You fucking hippies.

same here!!