PDA

View Full Version : Innocent

Galagina
04-06-2005, 02:09 AM
Yeah, yeah, we're innocent but the weight of the world is on our shoulders and the battle is far from over. Noone will contribute anything to this world by turning their backs on it. How far will innocence take us? Accountability is freedom (Thomas Jefferson) and I do not believe that any one of us has a right to sit back and point fingers, blame and wonder why nothing is going the way we believe in our own short-sightedness to be the best path. Dexter astutely pointed out that the line between left and right is more spherical than anything, did anyone understand what he meant? I'll give you a hint, not an all inclusive explanation of the band's insights but a hint none-the-less:
The Meaning of Life
Start there, listen to All I Want and then proceed to Way Down The Line and pull out your Smash cd and listen to Not The One and take some time to ponder the phrase "Our descendents will inherit our mistakes of today, they'll suffer just the same as we and never wonder why."

tapangak
04-06-2005, 12:20 PM
the facts are we were all warned by the bible of this and in many ancient teaching from india and the sandskirts say we can not see our selves as the victim because we all are reincarnated and we are the reason it is the way it is. we caused it on our selves. which is hard to understand. i am still trying to understand this concept my self. we are all taught that we are given one physical body one life so to speak. but the reality of it wether i or you want to accept it, we caused this on ourselves. in return that gives us all hope to change the future for the better and far as one physical body goes we have all had numerous phyiscal bodies. it is up to us to except this, love ourself first and then others plus others will love you too in return for acceptting the truth. and you can get out of be enslaved by getting rid of your ss# you can go to famguardian.org to get started but as it is said in the song "SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN" "WHERE THEY LEAD, YOU WILL FOLLOW, I GUESS THAT'S JUST IT GOES, AND IF YOU LOOK AWAY, YOU'LL BE DOING WHAT THEY, AND IF YOU LOOK ALIVE, YOU'LL BE SINGLED OUT AND TRIED" WHICH IS VERY TRUE I WILL BE TRIED FOR NOT PAYING THE MAN AND SO WIIL YOU NO MATTER HOW MUCH ABOUT THE LAW YOU KNOW OR DO NOT THE MAN BREEDS IGNOREANCE IN OUR SCHOOLS AND HOMES WHEN WILL YOU STAND AFTER THEY PASS LAWS THAT SAYS STRAIGHT-UP THAT WE HAVE BEEN ENSLAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2012 THE TRUTH WILL BE HERE

Skate Rat 19
04-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Ok, first off, you shouldn't write things that long because no one likes spending that much time reading them. Second, if we are all reincarnated how do you explain a population that grows and shrinks, were did all the extras come from? Aslo I don't feel like going to that website, plus you are how you want to be, not what you were in a past life(if thats true)./ And Finally theres enough scientific evidence against ALL religions with higher powers and Gods in them to persuade anyone into not believing.

dirtybird
04-06-2005, 10:42 PM
Ok, first off, you shouldn't write things that long because no one likes spending that much time reading them. Second, if we are all reincarnated how do you explain a population that grows and shrinks, were did all the extras come from? Aslo I don't feel like going to that website, plus you are how you want to be, not what you were in a past life(if thats true)./ And Finally theres enough scientific evidence against ALL religions with higher powers and Gods in them to persuade anyone into not believing.

Except people that are persuaded easily, and they don't matter :rolleyes:
A reincarnated person would be a NEW person with a NEW brain and body, there for a NEW SELF altogether, so it wouldn't matter.

Galagina
04-07-2005, 12:20 AM
I'm afraid I just don't see any correlation between the Bible and reincarnation. They only such reference that I know of is in the thirty- seventh chapter of Ezechiele (I don't know the English spelling), but that would be a resurrection or a re-arising as opposed to the similar latin based reincarnation which suggests the wearing of a "new flesh."
As far as science goes, they've only managed to prove that they don't know of assurity that there is a "god," and with that they disregard religion and all matters dealing with "faith (a firm belief in things that are true that are not seen)." An old adage goes :I've never been to or physically seen Australia, does that mean it doesn't exist?

turn it down
04-07-2005, 06:38 PM
Wait. What's happening in 2012.

JohnnyNemesis
04-07-2005, 06:40 PM
Second, if we are all reincarnated how do you explain a population that grows and shrinks, were did all the extras come from?

You're hilarious.

Yeah, yeah, we're innocent but the weight of the world is on our shoulders and the battle is far from over. Noone will contribute anything to this world by turning their backs on it. How far will innocence take us? Accountability is freedom (Thomas Jefferson) and I do not believe that any one of us has a right to sit back and point fingers, blame and wonder why nothing is going the way we believe in our own short-sightedness to be the best path. Dexter astutely pointed out that the line between left and right is more spherical than anything, did anyone understand what he meant? I'll give you a hint, not an all inclusive explanation of the band's insights but a hint none-the-less:
The Meaning of Life
Start there, listen to All I Want and then proceed to Way Down The Line and pull out your Smash cd and listen to Not The One and take some time to ponder the phrase "Our descendents will inherit our mistakes of today, they'll suffer just the same as we and never wonder why."

Good points, but paragraphs should be your friend.

dirtybird
04-07-2005, 08:42 PM
Paragraphs are my friend... but they do hurt me sometimes...