PDA

View Full Version : something weerd........pls shed some light on th matter

Gothgirl2606
04-06-2005, 02:02 PM
well, here's a question, i already know the answer, but i figured i'd see how long it was until someone comes up with it.......

if bottled water has been running through the mountains for years, why the hell does it have a use by date on the bottle??? :confused:

_ߥ_vil_
04-06-2005, 02:10 PM
Hmmm...Hasn't this been asked before?

Gothgirl2606
04-06-2005, 02:12 PM
Hmmm...Hasn't this been asked before?
i dont know. has it??? im kinda new round here. :D

Amanda
04-06-2005, 02:14 PM
*Atchoo* Soz...im allergic to DUMB QUESTIONS!!!! Hehe im being kindda cruel today... :D

_ߥ_vil_
i dont know. has it??? im kinda new round here. :D

I think I remember something like this...I don't know how to search for a thread though... :D

Endymion
yes, it's been asked. the answer is because the mind-control drugs in the water DO expire.

Gothgirl2606
04-06-2005, 02:15 PM
yes, it's been asked. the answer is because the mind-control drugs in the water DO expire.
mind - control??? :confused:

_ߥ_vil_
04-06-2005, 02:16 PM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5972&highlight=bottled+water

You posted the question....:D

Gothgirl2606
04-06-2005, 02:18 PM
okay, you know like at nursery school and stuff where they hav huge tubs of water with toy boats and stuff in??? well, you know when the water is in there for weeks on end, it starts to feel real weird if you put your hand in, it's like lake scum??? apparently, if water doesn't keep moving through the rocks or summat, then it does that and goes greeney-yellow. dont blame me if the information's false. i got it off my dad. :D

Gothgirl2606
04-06-2005, 02:19 PM
o yeah............................... :o

_ߥ_vil_
04-06-2005, 02:20 PM
okay, you know like at nursery school and stuff where they hav huge tubs of water with toy boats and stuff in??? well, you know when the water is in there for weeks on end, it starts to feel real weird if you put your hand in, it's like lake scum??? apparently, if water doesn't keep moving through the rocks or summat, then it does that and goes greeney-yellow. dont blame me if the information's false. i got it off my dad. :D

Isn't it all the little bugs and that....or germs thingys or it goes stale.

Eccentric Sara
04-06-2005, 02:24 PM
Lol.:) Water becomes stagnant if it is left to stand for too long (i.e.-algae,bacteria,fungi etc (micro-organisms) start to grow in it,making it undrinkable). That is why there is a use-by date on it- so that it doesn't go off. Well,that and very stringent food-hygeine laws that require most foods and drinks to have use by/ best before dates on them,even if it isn't necessary. The water doesn't become stagnant when it runs through the mountains because the water is running most of the time. Running water has a constant supply of oxygen,and it is more difficult for micro-organisms to grow in it than is in still water.That's my view anyway. :) Hope that didn't confuse the fuck out of too many ppl.

_ߥ_vil_
04-06-2005, 02:25 PM
I was right lol.....i do have a brain...:confused:

Amanda
04-06-2005, 02:26 PM
Nah, i like the mind control theory better...