PDA

View Full Version : Oi! Newbies introduce yourselves here!

ihatechrissneed
10-21-2004, 10:46 AM
This is the newbie introduction thread!

Ferna182
10-21-2004, 11:18 AM
I'm Fernando Draghi... 18 years old from Buenos Aires, Argentina

Studing at university: Computer Ciences

Bands that i like: Blink 182, Offspring, Lagwagon, Good Charlotte, The Ataris, MxPx, No use for a name, New Found Glory, Millencolin, Boxcar Racer .... and ... more :P

I Play guitar.... and work @a cyber coffee repairing computers

That's all for now :P

Dirty_Sanchez
10-21-2004, 11:28 AM
My name is Darek Jasinski.I'm 17 years old,and I am student at the moment.
I hate pop bands like listed above,and I love early Offspring stuff.
Nofx,Pennywise,The Faulty,Casualties,Queens Of The Stone Age i like too.
Also I like all kids of heavy metal (death,black,power,gothic pagan satan) and all kinds of punk,from punk rock to grindcore.That's all for now.
I play guitar and drums(drums only when recording) in a hardcore band.
And my english is very imperfect so sorry if you'll notice mistakes in my messages in this board :o

ihatechrissneed
10-21-2004, 12:10 PM
I'm Fred from essex but now living near Cologne in Germany
i play guitar (2 years) and bass (almost 4 years) and i'm in 6 different bands ATM!
I'm a hardcore ska fan and 70% of what i listen to is on Household Name Records. (the rest is mad caddies, rancid, green day, offspring, op ivy, no comply, ASOB, King Django and loasds of other i can't remember now)
Skank on!

Lullaby
10-21-2004, 12:22 PM
my name is Bita, Im from Iran but I live in germany(also born in germany)...
Im 14
music:Offspring,Vandals, Lunachicks, dead kennedys, sex pistols, misfits, 12 Stones, Nightwish, evanescence, revis, toten hosen, sum 41,exploited, wizo, 3 doors down and many more....
hobbys: playing guitar, go out with friends, not being at school,

ihatechrissneed
10-21-2004, 12:26 PM
my name is Bita, Im from Iran but I live in germany(also born in germany)...
Im 14
music:Offspring,Vandals, Lunachicks, dead kennedys, sex pistols, misfits, 12 Stones, Nightwish, evanescence, revis, toten hosen, sum 41,exploited, wizo, 3 doors down and many more....
hobbys: playing guitar, go out with friends, not being at school,
where abouts in germany do you live?
Do you like "die arzte"?

Lullaby
10-21-2004, 12:29 PM
cologne....well theyre good.....ask subsidal! she loves them! :)

Subsidal
10-21-2004, 12:39 PM
Lol. Right, Die Ärzte kick ass.. (*breath* I miss Jebus..) but honestly, Bita, do you always have to tell every private information about me to strangers?! I'm really upset about you *jokes*

yami
10-21-2004, 12:39 PM
hi! :)
my name is yamila , i'm from argentina and i live in buenos aires . i'm 17 years old. i like listening to music,reading, going out with friends
i don't play any musical instrument but i would like to play the guitar :rolleyes:
bye!

ihatechrissneed
10-21-2004, 12:51 PM
Lol. Right, Die Ärzte kick ass.. (*breath* I miss Jebus..) but honestly, Bita, do you always have to tell every private information about me to strangers?! I'm really upset about you *jokes*
ich liebe "deine schuld" und "stummer schrei der liebe" und "monsterparty"

Subsidal
10-21-2004, 12:54 PM
'Stummer Schrei der Liebe'? Meinst du nicht vielleicht eher 'Schrei nach Liebe'? Ich wüsste net das die einen Song namens 'Stummer Schrei der Liebe' haben.. *grübel*

Ferna182
10-21-2004, 12:54 PM
:eek: WFT??!?!?!?!? :P

ihatechrissneed
10-21-2004, 12:56 PM
'Stummer Schrei der Liebe'? Meinst du nicht vielleicht eher 'Schrei nach Liebe'? Ich wüsste net das die einen Song namens 'Stummer Schrei der Liebe' haben.. *grübel*
dass ist das selbe lied! ich nenne es meistens einfach "arschloch"

Subsidal
10-21-2004, 12:57 PM
Dacht ich mir scho. Eigentlich sollte es ja auch Arschloch heißen, aber ich bin sicher das weißt du auch schon :) Schön jemanden zu treffen der Die Ärzte auch mag

Ferna182
10-21-2004, 12:59 PM
bueno que te recontra... por las dudas....

Hey guys.. let's talk in english.. this will be a chaos if we all speak in our main languajes :P

ihatechrissneed
10-21-2004, 01:01 PM
English is my main language

ti kanies re malaka?

Subsidal
10-21-2004, 01:01 PM
Yeah, you're right. Spanish?

Ferna182
10-21-2004, 01:03 PM
i talk spanish..... es muy guapo (like noodless said @ the show on october 16th one of the best days of my life)

Messy
10-21-2004, 01:13 PM
I also posted on the old BBs, but I think no one remember something about me.

I'm Stefano, I'm 17 and I'm from Turin, in north-west of Italy.

I love soccer (FORZA JUVE!), and PunkRock music (TheOffspring, Green Day, SunEatsHours, Pennywise, Yellowcard, Lagwagon, etc...)

Post Scriptum:

Noodles in Milan say something like "MI FAI MAAAAAAAALE"

Teemu
10-21-2004, 01:19 PM
Like Messy said, i posted on the old board too, but no one will remember anything about me...

I'm Simone, I'm 19, from Milan.

I love soccer (Inter is my team :D), music (The Offspring, Pennywise, SunEatsHours, Finntroll, Green Day, A Perfect Circle and Classical Music ^_^), computer, and makin some songs (i made some songs - instrumental - and an acoustic cover of "Gotta Get Away"...)...

offspringzone
10-21-2004, 01:30 PM
let's complete the italian trio..

I'm Angelo, 18, from Salerno (for whom don't know where is it, in the south of Naples)

I also like soccer,but not to watch it on tv (I hate tv), just to play with my friends to enjoy ourselves.
I listen to all kind of music, except disco o rap, but I prefer rock and metal stuff lately...obviously I love Offspring and I have a website about 'em. You can check it out here: www.offspringzone.too.it
(sorry for the little 'spot' :D )
That's all, I don't want to bore you...

Teemu
10-21-2004, 01:32 PM
let's complete the italian trio...

we rule :cool: :cool: :D :D

ali_the_ballet_dancer
10-21-2004, 01:37 PM
my names's Alicia i am 16 i live in The United Kingdom!! and i drink tea with

my little finger in the air!

and i do ballet!

hahhahahahahah x x x x

:p

Messy
10-21-2004, 01:38 PM
Ehy! I didn't say anything about our website, Teemu!

Me and Teemu are the webmaster of Italian Website www.offspringcounty.it , we shared our forum with the one of theOffspring.info...

:D

Lullaby
10-21-2004, 01:52 PM

Im sorry!please forgive me!!*cry* :(

Subsidal
10-21-2004, 01:59 PM
Forgive?? You?? Are you serious?? I really should forgive you?? Okay :)

Chris
10-21-2004, 03:59 PM
my names's Alicia i am 16 i live in The United Kingdom!! and i drink tea with

my little finger in the air!

and i do ballet!

hahhahahahahah x x x x

:p

just a bit posh aye ;)

Tijs
10-21-2004, 05:26 PM
My name is Janice, I'm 16 years old and I'm from Cleveland, Ohio. My fav bands are The Offspring, Good Charlotte, Yellowcard, Coldplay and I really like Avril Lavigne too.

Subsidal
10-21-2004, 05:30 PM
Either you lied or I got fucking wrong information about you :eek:

Jebus
10-21-2004, 05:41 PM
Either you lied or I got fucking wrong information about you

yeah same here.

Tijs
10-21-2004, 05:43 PM
You probably got the wrong information from me...

Subsidal
10-21-2004, 05:45 PM
Hm.. okay.. weird..

Jebus
10-21-2004, 05:49 PM
Janice? Thats a girl's name right? You're a girl?
I remember you told me you were a guy.

Subsidal
10-21-2004, 05:51 PM
Yeah, same here ^o)

Tijs
10-21-2004, 05:52 PM
Really? No I don't think so... I'm a girl.

Subsidal
10-21-2004, 05:52 PM
You're kidding, you must be

Jebus
10-21-2004, 06:03 PM
I remember I was talking to you on aim with beheaded. I asked you if you were a girl or guy and you said you were a guy.

Tijs
10-21-2004, 06:05 PM
I only have one thing to say:
Hahaha

Jebus
10-21-2004, 06:08 PM
so just clear this for me right now.
Are you a girl or guy? Dont lie this time.

Tijs
10-21-2004, 06:10 PM
Seriously, I'm a girl.

leo3375
10-21-2004, 07:10 PM
Hi everyone! My name's Shannon, 23 years of age, from Minneapolis. I'm an aspiring illustrator and have been a die-hard Offspring fan for 10 years.

My hobbies are drawing, listening to music, reading, and working on my Offspring Web site, which I hope to have up-and-running in December. My favorite bands are the Offspring, AFI, NIN, Tiger Army, and Bad Religion. By day, I'm a cash-counter and money processor for a large retail chain (NOT Wal-Mart!). By night I build my illustration portfolio, discover new things about my image-editing and vector-illustration programs, and draw a lot.

nitropenguin!
10-21-2004, 07:12 PM
I'm a newbie! Yaaaay! lol. K well, my name is Anique, I'm 15 and OBSESSED with The Offspring. Obviously like every other member here =)

The only other place I make posts is offspringpower.com. It's not an official site but the forum is interesting and most of the members rock. My username on there is waddlepenguin.

punk_flamingo
10-21-2004, 10:34 PM
names Ellie (so yush im a female :P)

im 18, live in brisbane, Australia. I play bass guitar in a band called The Gnarlies and work at a local radio station (just helping out around it and shit - got the job by hassling them). Im starting Uni in March to study Audio Engineering. Should be gnarly.

Mainly like punk music...although im partial to a bit of metal, death metal and the like.

Messy
10-22-2004, 02:27 AM
Ehy Guys, Tijs is a Girl! I met her here in Italy on 28th February 2004, when she came in Italy for The Offspring! She looks very nice!

badger-poker
10-22-2004, 03:18 AM
I'm karl, people call me fat. not coz I am, just coz I should be (i eat too much hehe :p )

Ive been playin the guitar for about a year and a half, im allegedly in a band, but it sucks! We played one set, and I was so drunk I couldnt see my guitar!

Im 17, still living with my parents, though might move out nect year. I have an apprenticeship as an accountant (boring i know, but its shit loads of money!) Should have enough to pay rent on a good flat all to myself this time next year!

I want to be in a better band... I can play, our bassist cant, and hte other guitarist (is tallented) but just wants to play blink!

I live in Leicester, UK. Not too good for night life... but its got some good rock clubs! (I love ret!)

Tijs
10-22-2004, 03:29 AM
Ehy Guys, Tijs is a Girl! I met her here in Italy on 28th February 2004, when she came in Italy for The Offspring! She looks very nice!
Awww :) Thank you!

Tizzalicious
10-22-2004, 03:30 AM
Oh yeah, Tijs is such a hot girl :P

Tijs
10-22-2004, 03:45 AM
True. We've got something in common.

Master of Puppets
10-22-2004, 03:53 AM
hey, im Master of Puppets, you guys can call me ryan though. glad to be on the forums!

Tizzalicious
10-22-2004, 03:54 AM
True. We've got something in common.

Hahahahahaha :rolleyes:

Heat
10-22-2004, 06:36 AM
heyho dudes...

i'm heat, 15 years old and i'm an offspring fan sinc '98 (cause my older brother always heared them when i was younger...), i live in germany (thüringen)

i play guitar for two years have the ibanez ndm1 (noodles signature model)

i like bands like offspring, rancid, bad religion, green day but also some metal (my brother has a death metal band so i often have to hear somethin like that :D )

at the german dudes here: well, i dont really like die ärzte.... they have some very cool old songs but the most of the new ones are just crape

samr
10-22-2004, 06:50 AM
A lot of people lie.

There are no girls on the internet!

I am samr.

ihatechrissneed
10-22-2004, 06:51 AM
heyho dudes...

i'm heat, 15 years old and i'm an offspring fan sinc '98 (cause my older brother always heared them when i was younger...), i live in germany (thüringen)

i play guitar for two years have the ibanez ndm1 (noodles signature model)

i like bands like offspring, rancid, bad religion, green day but also some metal (my brother has a death metal band so i often have to hear somethin like that :D )

at the german dudes here: well, i dont really like die ärzte.... they have some very cool old songs but the most of the new ones are just crape
hey there, i live in bensberg (near cologne). You're the first (german) person i've met who doesnt like die aerzte! But rancid are wicked.

Megamanxfan
10-22-2004, 08:30 AM
im Candace...im new.I live in Hildebran North Carolina and....i am a geek who love Megaman videogames/anime.Um, right now my faveorite cd is Ignition cuz its awesome and..stuff...yeah...

Subsidal
10-22-2004, 09:41 AM
@ Tijs
So you're a girl from Cleveland, Ohio??

TheHulaChick
10-22-2004, 11:01 AM
Heya,

I'm TheHulaChick I'm 18 and from South Australia.

I love The Offspring! but I only became a hardcore fan in the last year or two, before then the only song I'd heard by them was Pretty Fly but now I've bought all their older stuff and I love it!
I also love Weird Al Yankovic (I've met him!), NOFX, Rob Zombie, Tenacious D, Muse and heaps of others. I also love techno/dance type music as well.

I'm a circus performer I do a bit of everything but hula hoop is my favorite, I'm also a contortionist, I should stop it's really not good for me but I love freaking people out.

I can play piano and guitar a bit. I'd love to be in a band oneday(if I ever got good enough).

That'll do.

Orange County
10-22-2004, 11:03 AM
My names Jeremy Clarkson and I love cars.

evilmonkey
10-22-2004, 11:36 AM
Hey guys
I'm graham, i'm fifteen but it's my birthday on halloween.
Been a fan for five years.
I live in Norfolk, U.K where it's boring and flat, anyone else live there, let me know!

NeoCoN
10-22-2004, 12:49 PM
Right chumps what ya wanna know?

Name: Denny "NeoCoN" Knox aka Conspirer_of_one (on the previous board)
Sex: Male
Job: Hotel (http://www.dalhousiecastle.co.uk), Student
Interests: Music, Football (that'll be soccer to you yanks), Drinking

Music:- Offspring (Duh!), SlipKnoT, Metallica, Iron Maiden, LostProphets, RATM, Rammstein, Green Day, BFS, Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit (woo! let the flamming begin)

Football: Celtic, Scotland, Arsenal

Drinking: JD + Coke, Vodka + Red Bull

anything else?

Jebus
10-22-2004, 06:51 PM
tij, did you go to italy from cleaveland just to see offspring?

rocker dude!!!
10-22-2004, 07:04 PM
hi my name is james 14 m arizona aka HELL im a im now goin to be vocalist for my band im gonna start in a month my fav bands atreyu hatebreed eighteen visions killswitch engage slipknot etc as u can see im a metal head i like skatin wit my friends at the sktae park and im also learning guitar and i think thats it.

Subsidal
10-23-2004, 01:38 AM
I tell you Jebus, Tijs is lying. Definitely

ihatechrissneed
10-23-2004, 02:17 AM
hi my name is james 14 m arizona aka HELL im a im now goin to be vocalist for my band im gonna start in a month my fav bands atreyu hatebreed eighteen visions killswitch engage slipknot etc as u can see im a metal head i like skatin wit my friends at the sktae park and im also learning guitar and i think thats it.
A few presses of the enter button would have made this readable (but 18 visions rock)

Dave
10-23-2004, 04:23 AM
Well howdy peeps.

My name is Andy, but my nickname is Dave, hence why im called Dave.........

Dont ask about that one..

Yeah, so I've liked the offspring for ages now - I was the first one in my school. Im special :p Im 17, and play guitar and sing.

I've done a couple of gigs with some offspring covers thrown in with me on vocals!

Im used to forums, because Im a mod over at gamingforums.com

Hope you enjoy my time here :D

franib
10-23-2004, 07:24 AM
I'm Fran

A lot of you will prob recognise me from theoffspring.com forums.

I'm English but am living and working in Germany and I have liked The Offspring for 5 years now.

See you :cool:

tle_punk
10-23-2004, 08:20 AM
gday im elisa, 16 from australia. the living end are my favourite band, then the offspring plus more. i learn german (ich bin eine dummkopf!) but i ain't good at it and same to learning the guitar.

ihatechrissneed
10-23-2004, 08:40 AM
I'm Fran

A lot of you will prob recognise me from theoffspring.com forums.

I'm English but am living and working in Germany and I have liked The Offspring for 5 years now.

See you :cool:
Half of the people here either live in Germany or are German

wicker_man
10-23-2004, 10:27 AM
Hey guys.

Im Chris, im 18, and i live in Oxford in the UK.

Im in my first year of uni at the moment. I play bass and guitar, love punk and metal music, and love going to festivals :D

Jebus
10-23-2004, 10:55 AM
I just dont know what to believe anymore.

Inshane
10-23-2004, 11:46 AM
Hello, Im Nina. Got the nickname Inshane of my friends.
Shane / Insane = Inshane = Me. Dont ask me why, call my friends.
Im from The Netherlands and I hate videowhores. They make me sad.
I dont like the offspring but Tijs forces me to listen to them. Fuck Tijs.
:rolleyes:
Im the singer of a band. Insolent Coral. Have a lot of fun with the guys from my band. Other than that. Im boring.

bye.

Jebus
10-23-2004, 11:54 AM
Are you related to tijs?

Inshane
10-23-2004, 12:01 PM
Are you related to tijs?

Friends. but I hate her. She likes to throw mud at me, can you believe it?

Jebus
10-23-2004, 12:04 PM
yeah I do. It sound fun.
Tij said she was from cleaveland ohio and you're from the netherlands. Im confused.

Inshane
10-23-2004, 12:08 PM
She just moved to Cleaveland Ohio. We used to be friends.
But there is no way we can throw mud at eachother now.
so our friendship is over. to bad. I still cry at night you know. Its hard.
:\

Jebus
10-23-2004, 12:10 PM
oh too bad. She seems like a good friend throwing mud at you. :D
I was just asking because she told me she was a guy before but now i'm just learning shes's really a she. Maybe she was lying to me again so I had to ask.

Subsidal
10-23-2004, 12:33 PM
She'll always be a guy to me :D

Jebus
10-23-2004, 12:34 PM
same here. I dont feel like changing the he to she in my mind.

Subsidal
10-23-2004, 12:37 PM
Yeah. He's a nice guy from the Netherlands for now & ever

Jebus
10-23-2004, 12:47 PM
indeed....
I hate this word limit thing

Subsidal
10-23-2004, 01:08 PM
I think it's funny

Jebus
10-23-2004, 01:13 PM
the word limit is funny?

Subsidal
10-23-2004, 01:20 PM
Yeah *collecting-charactars-'cause-of-the-word-limit* :D

Jebus
10-23-2004, 01:43 PM
I dont find it funny. i find it annoying.

Tijs
10-23-2004, 04:25 PM
Friends. but I hate her. She likes to throw mud at me, can you believe it?

Well duhh... tell the full story; You pushed me in the puddle remember...

Inshane
10-23-2004, 04:28 PM
I am an innocent little girl!! I would never do such a thing.

Go back to your new Cleveland friends. Maybe they care. :)

Tijs
10-23-2004, 04:30 PM
hmpf... whatever...

Inshane
10-23-2004, 04:35 PM
this sucks. :( I cant fight with you. You. You . You Tijs. *hug* :rolleyes:

Tijs
10-23-2004, 04:36 PM
Ahh... *hug*

Aussie_Chick
10-23-2004, 08:55 PM
heya all... :)
Im Sarah, i am from australia, I am 14, i am a vego, i dnt hug trees, i think lunch time at school is fun, other wise school just goes down da drain, i like talkin on msn, i love the offspring and a million other bands lol. I Love animals and the outdoors, I wanna b a park ranger or a radio dj, a zoo keeper would b awesome 2, or id like to b a socaial worker, sum of mi friends called me cousaller sarah, so i guess thats a start :p I love Holdens and jackass :) Ohhh n mi nik names are Sunny/Holden/sare...
-LIKES-
Boys,Cars,Animals,My Fone,Food,Family,Friends,da Net,Music,DVDS beach,Surfing,HorseRiding,Camping,Reading and Writing.
-DISLIKES-
Fakes, racists, meat, try-hards n ignorant people.
I hope u all get to kno mi better, oh and my email is jackass_hsv@hotmail.com, if u want to add me 2 msn, thats totaly cool.
stay at school, dont do drugs and b good 2 ur mum :D
love Sunny, Take Care x x x

punkangel
10-25-2004, 06:46 PM
Hellooooooooooooo! My name is Dani and I love talking and trying to sing The
Offspring songs.My hobbies include: watching Viva la Bam, playing X-box,and
loping around the house! I hate rap, and school. USA USA!

ihatechrissneed
11-04-2004, 10:06 AM
welcome...