PDA

View Full Version : value of determination

ruroken
04-07-2005, 08:36 AM
This will be the last thread about myself... I think...

I believe that our feelings separate us from others. Not only this, but what you do when you feel a certain way. I refuse to give up on anything. I refrain from changing my feelings if things donít go as I want them to. If I start it, I feel I must take it all the way, or else Iíll accomplish nothing. Losing determination shows weakness, as it means you donít want something enough. If I werenít this way, I would never have been able to listen to music with swearing, as I felt that it would not affect me in any way. I do question myself sometimes, but I canít let it get to me completely, or else my emotions will take complete control, and Iíll commit suicide. I recently lost my escape from this hellhole we call reality, so Iím stuck between a lot of shit. I act stupid sometimes to limit the amount that I have to think. Suicidal feelings and thoughts are in my head a lot, but I fight them as best as I can. Whatís worse is that I have a social disability, in which I feel uncomfortable around people. I believe that determination should be everlasting, regardless of what itís for. Because if you just give up, you lose any chance of getting what you want completely.

ruroken
04-07-2005, 08:44 AM
fuck... i'm being IGNORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the_GoDdEsS
04-07-2005, 11:28 AM
You'll grow out of it. I'm not saying you'll grow out of being an idiot. That applies only on a minority. But you'll eventually grow out of what you've just described, widdle teenager.

Camilamazed
04-07-2005, 11:30 AM
Hang in there .......... Some day you'll be fine with yourself hehe :D

JohnnyNemesis
04-07-2005, 12:25 PM
fuck... i'm being IGNORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For chrissake, this was written less than ten minutes after the original post. Stop being so desperate already!

RXP
04-07-2005, 01:21 PM
OK I didn't read that shit cause I refuse to read things that ain't pargraphed.

But anyway, it's high school you'll get over it. No joke you really do. I was an emo fucker 2-3 years ago and now I'm fine.

ruroken
04-07-2005, 07:54 PM
paragraphing is for the people who aren't lazy...