PDA

View Full Version : shirt

ixnayyourface
04-07-2005, 04:31 PM
Has anyone noticed that Dexter has awsome shirts? he has one that says "Even Jesus Hates Creed," and another reading "I have a" followed by a picture of a huge rooster. its the funniest thing. funny haa.

OffspringMan00
04-07-2005, 07:27 PM
yea he does have cool shirts like this one it says the vandals and it has an m4(gun) its bad ass i bought it. yea tht even jesus hates creed shirt rocks. i bought this new shirt it has a dude in his car with a gun(bad habbit) and it says stupid dumbshit godd dam mother fucker on back its sweet.

Unnatural Disaster
04-07-2005, 07:39 PM
i bought this new shirt it has a dude in his car with a gun(bad habbit) and it says stupid dumbshit godd dam mother fucker on back its sweet.

That shirt is awesome, but I can't wear something like that to school... or anywhere for that matter... maybe a concert though.

Tired_Of_You
04-07-2005, 08:22 PM
Why don't you wear it when you're not at school? I've seen 'worse'.

I saw at least 2 people with this t-shirt in the metro.

ruroken
04-07-2005, 09:10 PM
I wish I had that Bad Habit shirt... where can I get it?

OffspringMan00
04-07-2005, 09:22 PM
ebay hahhaaha

Punk_Conspiracy
04-08-2005, 12:02 AM
ebay hahhaaha

i actually had a friend order me that exact shirt off eBay a couple of months ago, and then I found out the reason I hadn't received it was because she'd been sitting on the order unitil I gave her the money - WHICH SHE HADN'T EVEN BOTHERED TO TELL ME! Arrgh, fucking bitch.

I think Dexter's shirt bearing "Sex, Drugs & Rock n Roll," followed by a picture of the pope is pretty sick.

notoriousdoc
04-08-2005, 03:15 AM
Why don't you wear it when you're not at school? I've seen 'worse'.

I saw at least 2 people with this t-shirt in the metro.

what about cradle of filths one jesus is a **** :mad: :mad: :mad: thats sick

dexterisMYman
04-08-2005, 06:00 AM
yea he does have cool shirts like this one it says the vandals and it has an m4(gun) its bad ass i bought it. yea tht even jesus hates creed shirt rocks. i bought this new shirt it has a dude in his car with a gun(bad habbit) and it says stupid dumbshit godd dam mother fucker on back its sweet.
i got that vandals shirt and i got in trouble in skool 4 wearing it. it was great cuz i told the assistant principle to do his damn job and stop lookin 4 ppl who r wearin shit that he doesnt want u 2 wear. he just gave me like 3 detentions!! but it i still wear it to skool.

notoriousdoc
04-08-2005, 06:16 AM
i got that vandals shirt and i got in trouble in skool 4 wearing it. it was great cuz i told the assistant principle to do his damn job and stop lookin 4 ppl who r wearin shit that he doesnt want u 2 wear. he just gave me like 3 detentions!! but it i still wear it to skool.

(chav mode) RESPECT MUVVA! :D :D