PDA

View Full Version : I hate Windows!!! (computer related)

Noodles is gay
04-08-2005, 06:10 PM
ARGH!!!

"error...you cannot delete the file, the file is currently in use"

NO IT's NOT!

" error...file currently in use"

ARGH!!! :mad:

my favourite:

*tries to run Access*

"This application must be installed to run. Please run setup from the location where you originally installed the application"

It IS installed! It IS in that location!!! :mad: There's NO setup file!!!

"Windows has encountered a problem and must re-boot, sorry for any inconvenience"

"An internal error has created a problem, this program must be closed"

*kicks computer*
*hits computer*
*pours tea over computer*

"error"

*hits head on wall*
*vows never to use windows OS again*

Yes, i am pissed off right now. :mad:

Dexter_Kyle
04-08-2005, 06:11 PM
What Windows do you use ?

ruroken
04-08-2005, 06:12 PM
What Windows do you use ?
read it lame ass.

turb0negr0
04-08-2005, 06:13 PM
Try Windows RG (http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/winrg.php)

Noodles is gay
04-08-2005, 06:13 PM
^ hehe yeah i've seen it.

XP Home edition

The best part is that it refuses to run any programs which are over 2 years old because they're not compatable!

Dexter_Kyle
04-08-2005, 06:14 PM
read it lame ass.

It doesn't say so. Read before posting

ruroken
04-08-2005, 06:15 PM
It doesn't say so. Read before posting
IT FUCKING DOES TOO!!!
Windows OS fuckface!!!

Dexter_Kyle
04-08-2005, 06:15 PM

XP Home edition

The best part is that it refuses to run any programs which are over 2 years old because they're not compatable!

Hehehe :D
I still use my Windows 98...it runs really well and I'm happy with it

Noodles is gay
04-08-2005, 06:16 PM
GODDAMN ILLEGAL OPERATIONS!!! :mad:

I hate Mr Gates so much right now - methinks a Mac next time...yes A MAC! :mad:

Dexter_Kyle
04-08-2005, 06:16 PM
IT FUCKING DOES TOO!!!
Windows OS fuckface!!!

Easy there. She said Windows XP Home Edition.
So shut the fuck up and quit fighting me.

ruroken
04-08-2005, 06:18 PM
It's above the last thing she said on the first post. FUCKING BLIND PEOPLE

Noodles is gay
04-08-2005, 06:19 PM
^ yeah, 98 was ok but still had tendency to perform illegal operations

IT FUCKING DOES TOO!!!
Windows OS fuckface!!!

OS stands for operating system, idiot.

JohnnyNemesis
04-08-2005, 06:20 PM
It's above the last thing she said on the first post. FUCKING BLIND PEOPLE

I thought that 'OS' simply meant Operating System, and that it doesn't say anything about which version she was using. Am I right or wrong?

ruroken
04-08-2005, 06:22 PM
You said WIndows OS. Never use Windows OS again. <won't quote.

FUCK you ALL because i'm lazy and won't thoink properly today

Dexter_Kyle
04-08-2005, 06:23 PM
I thought that 'OS' simply meant Operating System, and that it doesn't say anything about which version she was using. Am I right or wrong?

You're right Johnny. It doesn't say anything about the version she's using.
Don't listen to ruroken, he's an idiot.

Dexter_Kyle
04-08-2005, 06:24 PM
You said WIndows OS. Never use Windows OS again. <won't quote.

FUCK you ALL because i'm lazy and won't thoink properly today

You never think properly... :eek:

ruroken
04-08-2005, 06:24 PM
I don't feel like arguing or swearing now because now I'm happy.

ruroken
04-08-2005, 06:25 PM
You never think properly... :eek:
sometimes I do. Rarely...

Noodles is gay
04-08-2005, 06:25 PM
I don't feel like arguing or swearing now because now I'm happy.

Maybe you're bipolar? :rolleyes:

RXP
04-08-2005, 06:26 PM
WinXP is an amazing OS. If you find it shit you can't use computrs. A mac won't solve that.

Noodles is gay
04-08-2005, 06:27 PM
WinXP is an amazing OS. If you find it shit you can't use computrs. A mac won't solve that.

no it's not!

I can work computers fine it's just this one i have a problem with. It keep performing illegal operations by itself and crashing and not letting me delete stuff i install and not working and it's uncompatable with old games/programs!

ruroken
04-08-2005, 06:27 PM
Maybe you're bipolar? :rolleyes:
Nope. ADHD and I didn't take my pills today.

Amanda
04-08-2005, 06:28 PM
I've lost a computer over that windows bitch. Pissed me off and i kicked it harder than i probrably shud have hehe. Oh well, what to do, can't live with it...Get a gun and shoot the fuck outta Bill Gates...

RXP
04-08-2005, 06:32 PM
Look the OS is fine. I'm telling you its fine. it's your setup. You have somehtingwrong with your hard ware or something. Seriously. WinXP is the most stable OS I've ever used.

Noodles is gay
04-08-2005, 06:37 PM
^ My internet server just had an error and had to close apparently!! :mad:

I've lost a computer over that windows bitch. Pissed me off and i kicked it harder than i probrably shud have hehe. Oh well, what to do, can't live with it...Get a gun and shoot the fuck outta Bill Gates...

I hit mine all the time - it was even worst before...

Tired_Of_You
04-08-2005, 06:52 PM
That's a really good idea :cool:

Noodles is gay
04-08-2005, 06:54 PM
That's a really good idea :cool:

you got a mac?

...hey didn't i laugh at you for having one?! :D

I'll be getting a laptop methinks - a mac laptop. :cool:

Tired_Of_You
04-08-2005, 06:56 PM
Yes, I have a imac.

I don't remember if you did that, but maybe. You're so mean *cries*

Amanda
04-08-2005, 06:57 PM
I bought a new computer recently...set the old one on fire. Man, i hated that damn thing, crap crap crap it pisses me off just to remember! That computer was posessed by all the diabolical spirits that roam this world! I hated it so bad, my life goal was to destroy it, to blow it out of existency! But i was out of tnt hehe so i settled for some gasoline and a match....FIRE!!!!!!! hehehe muahahahaha!!!! Suddenly my life has meaning again!

Noodles is gay
04-08-2005, 07:12 PM
^ blowing them up is more fun - i fully intend to do that to this pile of shit when i eventually kick it so hard that it stops working.

dirtybird
04-08-2005, 08:44 PM
GODDAMN ILLEGAL OPERATIONS!!! :mad:

Macs suck.. don't go there.

Sunny
04-08-2005, 09:20 PM
Macs suck.. don't go there.

how so?

I have a powerbook and it RARELY ever freezes.. compared to the PCs I use which freeze all the time. It doesn't give me stupid messages like the ones Noodles is gay is getting. I love it. -shrugs-

dirtybird
04-08-2005, 09:26 PM
Well my friend's crashes all the time.. and I've just had bad experiences with them in the past.

Amanda
04-08-2005, 09:29 PM
I wish i had money to buy a mac...my pc is pathetic!!!!! *contemplates the sadness of her own life* lol!

Endymion
04-09-2005, 12:12 AM
mac osx is probably the best overall os on the market. xp is by far the best version of windows produced... server 2003 is actually more stable, but almost the same shit. they got SO much more right in it then they ever had before. autoconfig stuff was 99% correct, they include a great set of drivers, they *finally* separated the window manager from the kernel so an explorer crash doesn't force you to restart. all in all i'd have to give it an A, maybe A- due to a lack in some more technical areas, but for a HOME operating system it's very well done.

i prefer using linux though. and beos, but a lack of apps makes that hard to do sometimes.

Izie
04-09-2005, 12:53 AM
I feel your pain NiG, although it just happens with Word with me. I wanted to kill it, extremely painfully, while I was writing my essay and it keps being a fucking freak. It has a habit of annoying me and it should die.

But then, then Ken got open office and solved the problem! Yaysies!

Not that that helps you... Just thought I'd share the hate towards Bill Gates and some of his programmes ;)

Mannen som blev en gris
04-09-2005, 03:18 AM
http://www.quicktimeflix.net/southparkbillgates.jpg

I think xp is great. Sure, it's not perfect, but I love it. I havn't had a mac (well, actually our first comuter was one, but it had a black and white screen, so it doesn't count...). I hate Apple. Quicktime is the most boring program there is. Close behind is iTunes. My oppinion.

notoriousdoc
04-09-2005, 03:22 AM

XP Home edition

use windows compatability wizard

The Talking Pie
04-09-2005, 06:37 AM
XP's the most stable Windows to use by far. I mean come on, for a start it's not even DOS dependant, so all those BSoD errors you would otherwise have gotten are rendered null & void. The problem with Windows is that it lets apps do pretty much whatever they want, and when they try to do something bad (such as access memory they shouldn't), Windows responds by stopping them in their tracks and telling you what's went wrong. Annoying, yes, but better than letting the apps do whatever they want. Then you'd really be screwed. And recently (as in the XP-era) Microsoft have finally begun to realise that they need to increase the control over applications even further, thus decreasing the amount of errors you're liable to get. So I agree with the premise that if things are going wrong, you're not using the system correctly. Boot up any version of Windows and it works great, without a hitch even. Things only start to go wrong when you let a user loose on it with plenty of installation CDs.

notoriousdoc
04-09-2005, 06:38 AM
XP's the most stable Windows to use by far. I mean come on, for a start it's not even DOS dependant, so all those BSoD errors you would otherwise have gotten are rendered null & void. The problem with Windows is that it lets apps do pretty much whatever they want, and when they try to do something bad (such as access memory they shouldn't), Windows responds by stopping them in their tracks and telling you what's went wrong. Annoying, yes, but better than letting the apps do whatever they want. Then you'd really be screwed. And recently (as in the XP-era) Microsoft have finally begun to realise that they need to increase the control over applications even further, thus decreasing the amount of errors you're liable to get. So I agree with the premise that if things are going wrong, you're not using the system correctly. Boot up any version of Windows and it works great, without a hitch even. Things only start to go wrong when you let a user loose on it with plenty of installation CDs.

yes :o

Noodles is gay
04-09-2005, 11:22 AM
XP's the most stable Windows to use by far. I mean come on, for a start it's not even DOS dependant, so all those BSoD errors you would otherwise have gotten are rendered null & void.

I actually quite liked MSdos - i could use it!!!

notoriousdoc: I have tried and yet they still don't work! it sucks because i like old games..

Endymion
04-09-2005, 11:34 AM
any game released since 2001 is xp-compatible. if the games you want to run are pre-'95, try using dosbox. anything else... hit or miss. *should* run under xp without modification, but you might need to set compatiblities (not just on the executable) to some pre-xp version.

Noodles is gay
04-09-2005, 11:52 AM
where's dosbox? and how would i go about doing that?

I wanna play 'Baldur's Gate' (amazing game) which was made in 98 but the bastard won't work!

Endymion
04-09-2005, 12:06 PM
baldurs gate? http://www.bioware.com/games/baldurs_gate/support/faq/index.html?faqID=40#03

Endymion
04-09-2005, 12:08 PM
and dosbox is here: http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/

it's really for dos though... IE stuff made before ~1995. the games from *my* childhood run quite well.

Noodles is gay
04-09-2005, 12:29 PM
^ yeah i have an Amiga emulator for all my 'childhood' favourites! :D ...how i loved my Amiga!

baldurs gate? http://www.bioware.com/games/baldurs_gate/support/faq/index.html?faqID=40#03

THANK YOU! *hugs*

The Talking Pie
04-10-2005, 03:52 AM
and dosbox is here: http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/

it's really for dos though... IE stuff made before ~1995. the games from *my* childhood run quite well.
And you can relive the days of those glorious pre-95 versions of Windows once more <3 Possibly even Win4 too... haven't tried it though.