PDA

View Full Version : Photo Album

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

_ߥ_vil_
01-28-2005, 02:12 PM
C cup is good indeed. Post a pic tho. PM it to me.

Lol...would but cannot get hold of one and i'd have to save it on this computer and my dad would see it!!

ThatOneGuy123
01-28-2005, 02:20 PM
if u wanna see a real pic of me go to my profile i am revealing my identity to u all

Pinocchio
01-28-2005, 02:22 PM
I just remembered that I haven`t actually given any pics here even tho this is a photo thread.. well.. that`s not gonna happen now either.
I can only give a link to a page where`s three of my pics, so here it is:
http://www.faceparty.com/ball_and_chain
I feel rather uncomfortable in front of a camera. Don`t know why.

Rag Doll
01-28-2005, 02:24 PM
I agree...i have sretchmarks on my boobs lol :(

bah. that goes away. i used to when i was like 12.

Vicky
01-28-2005, 02:25 PM
I agree...i have sretchmarks on my boobs lol :(

I have them behind my knees and on my thighs.. but they're cause i got tall not fat... hehe.

Eccentric Sara
01-28-2005, 02:38 PM
I have them on my arse!!!!! :( Would they go away if I lost weight and my arse shrunk then? hehe I thought stretch marks were permanent unless you had special cosmetic surgery to get rid of them.

Vicky
01-28-2005, 02:39 PM
then you'll get saggy skin :eek: well.. if you lose loads at once

_ߥ_vil_
01-28-2005, 02:45 PM
I have a j-lo ass and am soo proud of it...cept the marks i have...but let's not go into detail!!!!

Vicky
01-28-2005, 02:50 PM
i have a lack of bum.

_ߥ_vil_
01-28-2005, 02:56 PM
Hey if people pick on me i say..."the bigger the better" hit them then walk away :D :)

Vicky
01-28-2005, 02:58 PM
well.. i do have a bum.. of course.. its just.. not huge! lol. it is my area of highest fat, though. that and my thighs (omgz)

RXP
01-28-2005, 02:59 PM
What cup size are you Vicky?

_ߥ_vil_
01-28-2005, 02:59 PM
well.. i do have a bum.. of course.. its just.. not huge! lol. it is my area of highest fat, though. that and my thighs (omgz)

Hate my thighs as they look fat when i sit down...even though i'm not fat

Linda
01-28-2005, 06:23 PM
You're a complete idoit.

No, I believe you are the complete IDIOT!

You have no fucking clue what I'm talking about.
I'm not discussing this any further, you're just not worth
the time and energy.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-28-2005, 06:24 PM
All you can do is refer to books, words people have written, (which is not necessarily true, just the authors opinion), not REAL LIVE PEOPLE.

EXCUSE ME. FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS.

In the debate about kids contracting HIV, you quoted from a book, and I gave a real life example, and you said the statistics were better!! Now it's the other way around?!

Double standard much?!

nitropenguin!
01-28-2005, 06:26 PM
*Looks up at topic of thread* Tsk tsk, you guys drift away from that so often.
=P

ThatOneGuy123
01-28-2005, 06:28 PM
oh my i believe i have started a thread inside a thread its insane out da membrane like Saddam Huessen in the rain hanging from a window paigne on a street called sexy nuts lane

Linda
01-28-2005, 06:30 PM
EXCUSE ME. FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS.

In the debate about kids contracting HIV, you quoted from a book, and I gave a real life example, and you said the statistics were better!! Now it's the other way around?!

Double standard much?!

Another fine example of you not knowing what you're talking about!

I did not quote any of that from a BOOK!

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-28-2005, 06:32 PM
Alright, from a website. Same difference. I still quoted a real life example and you dismissed it. If anything, a book is more credible than a website.

Linda
01-28-2005, 06:52 PM
Don't care. I'm not arguing anymore. Go argue with someone else.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-28-2005, 06:58 PM
Not everything is an argument. There is such a thing as a disagreement. Stop being so damn sensitive.

Sunny
01-28-2005, 10:36 PM
I have them on my arse!!!!! :( Would they go away if I lost weight and my arse shrunk then? hehe I thought stretch marks were permanent unless you had special cosmetic surgery to get rid of them.

nah, they wouldn't go away if you lost weight.. cause they're, simply, scars. but as dg said, they fade with time (i had some myself) and they're gone now.

Linda
01-29-2005, 12:55 AM
Regular use of Vitamin E oil is supposed to make them fade.

RXP
01-29-2005, 02:01 AM
They never ever fade. They can shrink over time. You can waste your money on all those expensive Vit E creams.

The best one can do if your really bothered by them is body makeup. But seriously who cares about stretch marks? You should see my ass I got more than any of you I wager.

Tizzalicious
01-29-2005, 06:18 AM
then you'll get saggy skin :eek: well.. if you lose loads at once

That's not true, if you're young, you can lose lots of weight without getting saggy skin!!

Vicky
01-29-2005, 06:26 AM
nobody said i was talking about young people :p i still think it'd happen, if you lost looooooads, and you were massive (like.. tv dieter massive), and went to smaller than i was or something! in a month. i doubt that would happen but yer :p could do!
if i got fat now, i'd be covered in stretch marks.. haha.. yuk.

Baby Devil - mine look like that too.. and I'm not fat at all.. underweight infact. But for me its because I have wiiiiiide hips, so the little fat I do have is spread out more.. so.. when I take up an entire seat, its cause my bones are wide, not cause I'm fat.

RXP - I'm sure I've told you before, no? Anyways.. I'm an A cup. Which is good cause:
a) sensitive
b) don't have to wear a bra if I don't want to
c) easy to find nice bras that I like
d) i wont get saggy
e) boobs get uglier as they get bigger (i didn't think that at first.. but willem made me think it)
f) i dont stretch nice tops out of place everywhere
g) I'm all in proportion and stuff

wooo. i did good there

Tizzalicious
01-29-2005, 06:30 AM
Well, you were talking to Sara and she is young so...:p

Vicky
01-29-2005, 06:31 AM
Well, you were talking to Sara and she is young so...:p

ssh ;)

JoY
01-29-2005, 07:11 AM
vitamin E does help a little on scars.

& RXP, stop asking people for their cupsize. (mine is irrelevant, so don't even ask)

BabyDevil - would you really send people over the internet pictures of your boobs? no offence, but that's pretty strange to me. I mean, I'd be careful with that. your boobs may pop up in places, where you don't expect them. or want them for that matter.

Linda
01-29-2005, 11:07 AM
They never ever fade. They can shrink over time. You can waste your money on all those expensive Vit E creams.

The best one can do if your really bothered by them is body makeup. But seriously who cares about stretch marks? You should see my ass I got more than any of you I wager.

Yes they do. Depends on how faithful you are at applying the Vitamin E.
I said OIL, not creams! :rolleyes:

*stop acting like you know everything about everything. How old are you?
How long have you had your stretchmarks? Have you EVER tried Vitamin E
OIL on them over a long period of time? I would wager your answer to the last 2 questions is NO, so STFU, idiot.*

Vicky
01-29-2005, 11:09 AM
Scars do fade.. I have one at the top of my nose, and some on my arm, and you can hardly see those anymore.. the one on my nose is from where i fell over as a kid and got a huge cut on my forehead and my nose, which i picked at.. in school.. arms cause of cats.

RXP
01-29-2005, 11:21 AM
Stretch marks fade by 15% overtime. But the weakness is my logic is I got that info from a medical journal which is just a book so worthless according to Linda's logic.

You can waste your money on expensive creams/oils all you like. And FYI the cream or oil is a delivery mechanism for the Vit E it doesn't matter how it gets there as long as it gets there. And there's a lot more in the Vit E creams than just Vit E.

I'm not acting like I know anything. I actually know about skin products.

RXP
01-29-2005, 11:23 AM
& RXP, stop asking people for their cupsize. (mine is irrelevant, so don't even ask)

I think your either a C or a D.

Linda
01-29-2005, 11:28 AM
Still, you don't know what you're talking about. But, don't worry, perhaps you'll grow up some day and know reality. It would be to your advantage to stay offline tho for the reality to kick in.

RXP
01-29-2005, 11:29 AM
What cup size are you Linda?

Tizzalicious
01-29-2005, 11:38 AM
LMAO, wtf are you doing? Why don't you just make a topic with a poll asking?

RXP
01-29-2005, 11:39 AM
I know your a D cup.

I know most girls cup size here apart from Sim's.

Noodles is gay
01-29-2005, 11:40 AM
I know your a D cup.

You know mine smart ass? :cool:

Vicky
01-29-2005, 11:41 AM
haha, i was out somewhere in summer 2003, and this guy said "i bet i can guess your bra size by just looking at them".. and he stared, and guessed it exactly right, it was crazy

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 11:42 AM
I suck at that. But I managed to guess Tizz's exactly! =D

RXP
01-29-2005, 11:42 AM
You know mine smart ass? :cool:

I know all the hot girls cup size, why would I want to know yours? :cool:

Noodles is gay
01-29-2005, 11:43 AM

Thank you very much!

You're a really cool person!

RXP
01-29-2005, 11:45 AM
I suck at that. But I managed to guess Tizz's exactly! =D

Tizz has got a fuckin rack for a girl 49kg. Awesome.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 11:46 AM
^ I second that motion.

Infact, any motion of Tizz's boobs, I second.

Tizzalicious
01-29-2005, 11:58 AM
:o

Geez...guys!!!

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 11:59 AM
You loves it =P

Tizzalicious
01-29-2005, 12:30 PM
My boobs? Yeah, I like em :p

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 12:31 PM
Ditto! ;)

HornyPope
01-29-2005, 12:31 PM
You're terrible at guessing cup size, RXP. Sit down.

wliethof
01-29-2005, 01:36 PM
I think your either a C or a D.

I could tell you what it used to be, lol

Nina
01-29-2005, 02:19 PM

guess mine, sillypoo.

Izie
01-29-2005, 02:22 PM
guess mine, sillypoo.

Or mine, for that matter.

Trip Boy
01-29-2005, 02:25 PM
Izie, you're so silly.

Tizzalicious
01-29-2005, 02:51 PM
why is she?

Eccentric Sara
01-29-2005, 03:15 PM
I am a 34A! *cries* :( I would never have them surgically enhanced though! *Waves Wonderbra triumphantly*

Trip Boy
01-29-2005, 03:15 PM
Boobs aren't important. Its the part where poop comes out of I like!

JoY
01-29-2005, 03:22 PM
I know your a D cup.

don't get all cocky. you don't know mine for sure either.

Vicky
01-29-2005, 03:27 PM
I am a 34A! *cries* :( I would never have them surgically enhanced though! *Waves Wonderbra triumphantly*

I'm a 34A too.. but I rely on padded bras, cause I havnt found a wonderbra that I can afford in my size, grr!
this is why padding is good, lol (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/vickitoria/toptoptop.jpg)

JoY
01-29-2005, 03:28 PM
haha, i was out somewhere in summer 2003, and this guy said "i bet i can guess your bra size by just looking at them".. and he stared, and guessed it exactly right, it was crazy
one time I was hanging around at my boyfriend's fraternity group. suddenly one of the guys steps up to me, grabs my boob, I slap him on the left cheek with my right hand & all he says is; "just as I thought, 75C". he walked off with a satisfied smile on his face & I was left quite flabbergasted.

it impressed me even more than all the times, that a guy guessed my cupsize right after just a look. it offended me, in a way, yes slightly, but I was too surprised to say something.

Vicky
01-29-2005, 03:30 PM
thats crazy! the guy didnt even touch though.. he just.. stared for about 5minutes. its not like i was even wearing a top that was tight.. it was weird!

Tizzalicious
01-29-2005, 03:33 PM
one time I was hanging around at my boyfriend's fraternity group. suddenly one of the guys steps up to me, grabs my boob, I slap him on the left cheek with my right hand & all he says is; "just as I thought, 75C". he walked off with a satisfied smile on his face & I was left quite flabbergasted.

it impressed me even more than all the times, that a guy guessed my cupsize right after just a look. it offended me, in a way, yes slightly, but I was too surprised to say something.

:eek: OMG! Some guys think they can do everything!

Some time ago we had this party with lots of people I hadn't seen since I before I lost weight, and for some reason they all seemed to think that me losing weight was an excuse to grab me, one came in and went straight for my belly, which wasn't too bad, but it wasn't kinda weird, as it was the first thing he did when he walked in. Then another one grabbed my ass, and someone else grabbed my tits to see if they got smaller. Hmmzzzzzzz.

JoY
01-29-2005, 03:33 PM
I could tell you what it used to be, lol
I still got the bras I wore then. I once bought a black one with sparkles on it for the highschool dance. I think it's so pretty I still wear it, even though it doesn't really fit me anymore.

Killb0y
01-29-2005, 03:35 PM
this sucks, this is soposed to be a photo album and no one is puting in pics

Vicky
01-29-2005, 03:37 PM
this sucks, this is soposed to be a photo album and no one is puting in pics

i did

JoY
01-29-2005, 03:38 PM
:eek: OMG! Some guys think they can do everything!

Some time ago we had this party with lots of people I hadn't seen since I before I lost weight, and for some reason they all seemed to think that me losing weight was an excuse to grab me, one came in and went straight for my belly, which wasn't too bad, but it wasn't kinda weird, as it was the first thing he did when he walked in. Then another one grabbed my ass, and someone else grabbed my tits to see if they got smaller. Hmmzzzzzzz.
it's always a compliment & an insult at the same time. so annoyingly confusing!

I don't like it, though, when people start feeling me. no matter if it's my tits, my belly, my ass... especially when they're friends. but in the end the friends, who didn't, only turned out to be trying to hit the jackpot.

Pinocchio
01-29-2005, 03:38 PM

guys are underestimated when it comes down to knowledge of girls stuff.
we know very much about ladies things because we`re so interested in ladies.
and the more you know about the thing you want the better you`re able to handle different situations, in theory.

it just seems that sometimes the dick does the thinking and then a guy might accidentally grab a woman`s boob.
he shall be forgiven. ...in theory. hahahahahahaha
no really, he`s a fucking jerk.

Tizzalicious
01-29-2005, 03:39 PM
it's always a compliment & an insult at the same time. so annoyingly confusing!

I don't like it, though, when people start feeling me. no matter if it's my tits, my belly, my ass... especially when they're friends. but in the end the friends, who didn't, only turned out to be trying to hit the jackpot.

Yeah, it's a bit weird =/ Don't like it either!

the_GoDdEsS
01-29-2005, 03:52 PM
No groping or touching by random people here. It makes me want to scream and kill. Especially not old sleazy bastards and creeps.

Vicky
01-29-2005, 03:54 PM
when i was drunk once.. and all over one of my friends.. some random guy started humping my bum.. which was.. odd..

Killb0y
01-29-2005, 03:57 PM
i did

When was that,I put my pic in too and nobody remembers that anymore. Well you know what? I'll do it again. This is a photo album so I have the right to put it in once again:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Killb0y/Tomek-handstand21.jpg

JoY
01-29-2005, 03:59 PM
no really, he`s a fucking jerk.
the disturbing part is yet to tell, darling. a minute later he again came up to me. he reached out his hand & I covered my chest with both arms. then he said: "that's alright, I've already touched your tit. & I've fucked your friend's uncle."

it's FINE if people are bisexual. just.. that was a combination of info, I wasn't prepared for.

Pinocchio
01-29-2005, 04:10 PM
when i was drunk once.. and all over one of my friends.. some random guy started humping my bum.. which was.. odd..
Last summer I saw this drunken girl and some fairly old man was "humping her bum", I felt like going there and saying to that guy to fuck off but I remembered how I managed to get in to a fight one other time when interfered with other people`s things.

that thing has bothered me. what do you think, is it right thing to do to go interfering with unknown people`s business?

JoY
01-29-2005, 04:12 PM
I think it is, if the girl looks like she's not having the greatest of times. but when she's all over a guy & he gropes her from all directions..

Pinocchio
01-29-2005, 04:14 PM
the disturbing part is yet to tell, darling. a minute later he again came up to me. he reached out his hand & I covered my chest with both arms. then he said: "that's alright, I've already touched your tit. & I've fucked your friend's uncle."

it's FINE if people are bisexual. just.. that was a combination of info, I wasn't prepared for.

I bet he wasn`t serious.. was he?
that`s so weird that I wouldn`t even know what to say if someone said that to me... tho many don`t want to touch guy`s tits heheheheehe
anyway.. that sounds like behaviour of a person whos in drugs.

JoY
01-29-2005, 04:17 PM
he uses drugs. as do many people. either way, he wasn't on drugs that night & he was dead serious. my friend confirmed it later. I could only stare at her with my eyes & mouth wide open. oh my goodness..

RXP
01-29-2005, 04:33 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHH wtf.

I've touched up many a girl while wasted :cool: One of them just goes to me "go on do what you want" so I did and she goes "can I go now?"

Man she was cool.

Pinocchio
01-29-2005, 04:34 PM
I think it is, if the girl looks like she's not having the greatest of times. but when she's all over a guy & he gropes her from all directions..

yea well... when i got in the fight, the girl was that guys gf and they were having a fight,that guy harrassed her and she slapped him and they were yelling at each other. so it was a bad example since the situation was so different.
when I grappled with that guy there on that street, the girl was actually on his side.
I totally lost my nerve and before I left I called that girl "a fucking bitch" in finnish.
didn`t feel very proud and promised myself not to ever interfere with unknown people`s things again.
my best friend called me stupid for that, and I felt so stupid.
It`s stupid to play a hero. but then again, it`s important to do "the right thing".
holy shit, I`m writing a novel again. sorry.

Betty
01-29-2005, 04:49 PM
I don't see why it's a big deal for people to know your cup size, or your weight, or whatever. Because they can SEE you, so I'm sure they know if you're fat or if you have big or small breasts. If somebody has a great body then their weight or size really doesn't matter.

Also, I don't see why it's so impressive that guys can guess cup sizes by looking. I suppose if you're wearing a huge baggy sweatshirt or something...

nieh
01-29-2005, 04:59 PM
I dunno...if someone on here managed to guess the weight/height/breast size of someone else here that they never saw a picture of, I'd be pretty impressed.

Tizzalicious
01-29-2005, 05:02 PM
I dunno...if someone on here managed to guess the weight/height/breast size of someone else here that they never saw a picture of, I'd be pretty impressed.

lol :D

I agree with Betty btw. Weight is just a number. Like my mom, she thinks I got too skinny and keeps asking if I gained weight. I think if I just told her I reached the magic 50 kgs, itd be okay, whereas she wouldn't even see any difference probably. And maybe she just thinks I'm too skinny now because the number forty-something sounds sooooo little.

Sunny
01-29-2005, 05:51 PM

yes they do.. omg.. and i didn't use anything except for my regular body lotion, which is hardly a waste of money.

and padded bras are lameness..

Rag Doll
01-29-2005, 06:10 PM
i never used anything on my stretch marks either...and now they're almost all gone. after a while, they turn the same color as your skin tone and even out if they were indented or raised at all.

padded bras suck....but most of the ones in my size at Victoria's Secret *are* padded (which makes no sense).....suckies.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 07:05 PM

It's ridiculous how common that is at the bar I work. And pretty much everything grope-related mentioned in this topic.

A fair majority of the girls in Walsall are such slags, in my experience. Not because they're being groped, but because they love it and encourage it. Pff.

eye_pennies
01-29-2005, 07:41 PM
Padded bras make you think that you're getting more than what you actually receive.

It makes every boob a dissapointment.

Though they eliminate the fear of ENS so everything has its goodness

Mota Boy
01-29-2005, 08:45 PM
Also, I don't see why it's so impressive that guys can guess cup sizes by looking. I suppose if you're wearing a huge baggy sweatshirt or something...
I have the amazing ability to guess a girl's cup size just by looking at her bra.

Sunny
01-29-2005, 09:05 PM
padded bras suck....but most of the ones in my size at Victoria's Secret *are* padded (which makes no sense).....suckies.

i find it damn near impossible to find a VS bra that doesn't have a lot of padding on it... i think some of the Angels bras have less padding than the Very Sexy ones.. and they're nice..
i dunno, i'd just feel silly walking around with fake boobs strapped to my chest. maybe i'm weird.

nieh
01-29-2005, 09:13 PM
Padded bras make you think that you're getting more than what you actually receive.

It makes every boob a dissapointment.

Though they eliminate the fear of ENS so everything has its goodness

isn't it SNE? Or are we both thinking of something else?

meaning_of_life
01-29-2005, 09:24 PM
here you go dave, my seedy hair in its current incarnation. im a mess, no sleep, no shower, and drank till the wee hours of the morning.
http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL770/2918047/5891684/83242264.jpg

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 09:24 PM
It took you a bloody long time to take that photo!

meaning_of_life
01-29-2005, 09:28 PM
yerp. i had to take the photo, put it on my dads computer, put it on my ipod, transfer it to this computer, put it on the web, and post it. dont ever ask again. :]

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 09:28 PM
No wonder you look so disgruntled.

nitropenguin!
01-29-2005, 09:30 PM
Meaning of life's avatar is kinda spooky to me at the moment.

nitropenguin!
01-29-2005, 09:32 PM
You could've found a better pic of Ashlee Simpson than that.
EDIT - and you deleted! Smart of you to do.

TheUnholyNightbringer
*Laughs hysterically*

SkunkIt
here you go dave, my seedy hair in its current incarnation. im a mess, no sleep, no shower, and drank till the wee hours of the morning.
You look like you can kick someone's ass! :D

meaning_of_life
01-29-2005, 09:35 PM
You could've found a better pic of Ashlee Simpson than that.
EDIT - and you deleted! Smart of you to do.
come again? im lost..

nitropenguin!
01-29-2005, 09:39 PM
Hehe, that one wasn't directed towards you. Jack the tripper posted a pic of Ashlee, saying it's him. Then he deleted it.

summer guy
01-30-2005, 01:03 AM
i likei the teesticles.

Killb0y
01-30-2005, 02:37 AM

You should put that in your avatar :D

Vicky
01-30-2005, 05:47 AM
http://www.skittlepower.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/furb3.gif

wliethof
01-30-2005, 05:49 AM
hehe i wish I could make things like that :(

The Talking Pie
01-30-2005, 05:50 AM
Aww! Furbies rock :D

Tizzalicious
01-30-2005, 05:54 AM
Hmmm whiteness!!

http://nvt.grevenweb.com/whaaa/2005/rozenforum_ontour/P1280009.JPG

And hair blocking face =P

http://nvt.grevenweb.com/whaaa/2005/rozenforum_ontour/P1280013.JPG

wliethof
01-30-2005, 05:56 AM
you have a nice skirt! and hello mr tim furiouz (i think?)

Tizzalicious
01-30-2005, 05:58 AM
Yupz, got comments from the band on my skirt, lol :p And yupz, that's Tim!

wliethof
01-30-2005, 05:59 AM
what band? :p

*pokes vickys furby to make it go wheeeeee*

Tizzalicious
01-30-2005, 06:02 AM
The Line Up...Randy's band ;) The (hot) singer ;) No one was skanking at first, so he said he wanted some movement, and then he pointed at me saying something like "esp. with a skirt like that you should be skanking" teehee :D

wliethof
01-30-2005, 06:03 AM
furby can skank!

Tizzalicious
01-30-2005, 06:06 AM
I couldn't cuz my ankle was/is fucked. But I did eventually anyway, which fucked it up even more. So now I'm really going to see the docs =/

JoY
01-30-2005, 07:09 AM
MEEEH, my internet is being mean & I can't see the pictures now. *FROWN*

Tizzalicious
01-30-2005, 07:18 AM
mine? or all?

Nepthys
01-30-2005, 12:32 PM
When was that,I put my pic in too and nobody remembers that anymore. Well you know what? I'll do it again. This is a photo album so I have the right to put it in once again:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Killb0y/Tomek-handstand21.jpg
wow, that looks quite impressive

anyway, since this is a photo album, here's a pic of me at my school's christmas prom :)
http://img132.exs.cx/img132/3194/foto31bf.jpg

Camilamazed
01-30-2005, 04:35 PM
These are some pics of Bad Religion and Pennywise gigs.Tho The pics opf the gigs are not ok.So I posted some funny pics of my friends and me yay!

http://img166.exs.cx/img166/8748/palco4ys.jpg

http://img166.exs.cx/img166/8174/piores5ty.jpg

http://img166.exs.cx/img166/367/lesados0vq.jpg

4eh
01-30-2005, 04:37 PM
cool, i envy you too. i think BR and Pennywise would never come to Russia :(

Camilamazed
01-30-2005, 04:38 PM
Some More...... :D

http://img166.exs.cx/img166/7355/camilaefl6jq.jpg

http://img166.exs.cx/img166/2753/andecamila0yl.jpg

http://img166.exs.cx/img166/8567/camilacabeaefl1cr.jpg

Camilamazed
01-30-2005, 04:42 PM
Some more haha :D

http://img166.exs.cx/img166/8079/camila2na.jpg

http://img166.exs.cx/img166/7610/flherecamila8cs.jpg

4eh
01-30-2005, 04:49 PM
yeah, really cool! and a question: what is hat man on the t-shirt in the right corner??? Dexter? Higgins?

Camilamazed
01-30-2005, 04:52 PM
yeah, really cool! and a question: what is hat man on the t-shirt in the right corner??? Dexter? Higgins?
It's Noodles. Higgins is not in the pic. I'm looking for a t shirt with higins on it tho I think it'll be pretty much hard :rolleyes:

4eh
01-30-2005, 04:54 PM
no, i can see that it's Noodles in the down-right of t-shirt and on the up-right????

Camilamazed
01-30-2005, 05:04 PM
no, i can see that it's Noodles in the down-right of t-shirt and on the up-right????
They are both Noodles :D

Linda
01-30-2005, 05:52 PM
You look so happy in all your pictures! :)

Camilamazed
01-30-2005, 06:09 PM
You look so happy in all your pictures! :)
Ur right... I'm usually a happy person..... But that day I was even happier becauseby the time I walked in I remembered the day I saw Offspring and Bad Religion (In 1999). It was so good for me.And Then Had a incredible night with Bad Religion and Pennywise.Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy :D

Tired_Of_You
01-30-2005, 06:17 PM
I envy you. The show must have been really good. I missed Bad Religion last time they went in Montreal. I wish I was happy as often as you.

Camilamazed
01-30-2005, 06:32 PM
:D
I envy you. The show must have been really good. I missed Bad Religion last time they went in Montreal. I wish I was happy as often as you.
You can TOY........ I just realize that a could be really happy only enjoying simple things in life....... Such as last night that my friends and I had a party in a cyber cafe haha.We spenyt almos 10 hours on line and playing cards hahahaha.. We are nuts haha

nitropenguin!
01-30-2005, 06:35 PM
http://img166.exs.cx/img166/7610/flherecamila8cs.jpg
Aww he's a cutie ^_^

Linda
01-30-2005, 06:38 PM
Ur right... I'm usually a happy person..... But that day I was even happier becauseby the time I walked in I remembered the day I saw Offspring and Bad Religion (In 1999). It was so good for me.And Then Had a incredible night with Bad Religion and Pennywise.Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy :D

Offspring and Pennywise are both awesome live! I never saw Bad Religion.
I haven't gone to any concert now for over 2 years. Sure was fun the ones I went to! :D

Camilamazed
01-30-2005, 06:40 PM
Aww he's a cutie ^_^
He really is....... And also lovely :D

Camilamazed
01-30-2005, 06:51 PM
@ Nitropenguin

One more pic of him for you :D http://img127.exs.cx/img127/4954/eueher10gx.jpg

Tired_Of_You
01-30-2005, 07:09 PM
:D
You can TOY........ I just realize that a could be really happy only enjoying simple things in life....... Such as last night that my friends and I had a party in a cyber cafe haha.We spenyt almos 10 hours on line and playing cards hahahaha.. We are nuts haha

Yeah, well, I try. Doesn't work all the time. I can be happy during weeks and just after I feel like shit. Maybe it's because of my age, or I just complain too much about little things, I don't know. You guys are crazy ;)

nitropenguin!
01-30-2005, 07:11 PM
@ Camila
Hehe, thanks =D he better not be your boyfriend! *envy envy*
:p

Tired_Of_You
01-30-2005, 07:18 PM
It's true that he's cute. =)

Camilamazed
01-30-2005, 07:18 PM
@ Camila
Hehe, thanks =D he better not be your boyfriend! *envy envy*
:p

No,he isn't my boyfriend hehehehe :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 07:21 PM
So you're on the loose then?

*Eats mint and smartens suit*

nitropenguin!
01-30-2005, 07:26 PM
Aww, Camila's receiving the Unholy charm. ;P

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 07:26 PM
Yup. Me and nitropenguin have a modern relationship.

As in we broke up yesterday.

nitropenguin!
01-30-2005, 07:28 PM
*Gasps* I thought we had an open relationship going on!?
=(

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 07:28 PM
Nope. You're yesterday's news, babe.

Move over.

nitropenguin!
01-30-2005, 07:31 PM
Camilas smart enough to steer away from betrayers. Find some other ho.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 07:32 PM
Oh, alrightie.

Wanna be mah ho?

nitropenguin!
01-30-2005, 07:32 PM
I'm not that easy anymore.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 07:34 PM
Sure you are. You just need some more of the Unholy Lovin'.

nitropenguin!
01-30-2005, 07:35 PM
Nope, and you don't need me! You've thrown me to the vultures twice. Pfft, I hope you die alone. *Crosses her arms*

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 07:36 PM
Cmon now, don't make me get the whips out.

You know you want to come back to me.

nitropenguin!
01-30-2005, 07:40 PM
... Hey hey, your charmful begging won't get through to me.
Hmm... how 'bout you ask Tizza to be another of your temps? I'm sure she'll resist for a while but come through in the end.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 07:42 PM
I would, but I'm Tizza's bitch.

Kathy
01-30-2005, 07:42 PM
Nope, and you don't need me! You've thrown me to the vultures twice. Pfft, I hope you die alone. *Crosses her arms*.

Cmon now, don't make me get the whips out.

You know you want to come back to me.

Aww, thats real love. :D

Camilamazed
01-30-2005, 07:47 PM
:p heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy

I don't wanna be the reason of "Break ups" (hehehehehe)

nitropenguin!
01-30-2005, 07:48 PM
I would, but I'm Tizza's bitch.
Let's just see what happens. I'm not planning on crawling back just yet.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 07:49 PM
I'll allow you to walk normally, if that'll help.

nitropenguin!
01-30-2005, 07:52 PM
That will help, towards getting my dignity back. What happened to Greenterror? Is she still one of your groupies?

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 07:53 PM
She seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet, to be honest. I think she's found someone that brings nights more unholy than I.

nitropenguin!
01-30-2005, 07:54 PM
Probably some dude in a garage band.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 07:55 PM
Maybe I should join a garage band.

And you could be my Unholy groupie.

(I typed "gropie" then. Freudian slip, eh.)

nitropenguin!
01-30-2005, 07:58 PM
Mhmm, I might just fall for the Mr. Nightbringer in a garage band =)
Gotta get going. Good bye, Sexy Davey ;P

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 08:00 PM
Goodnight my groupie.

Rar.

nitropenguin!
02-02-2005, 04:45 PM
Okay I'm fuckin' bumping this. I've never seen Photo Album die before! Wow, guess Davey and I are good at slaughtering threads =P

JohnnyNemesis
02-02-2005, 04:50 PM
I'm trying to prove that Ace Ventura and the lead singer from that godawful Dashboard Confessional band are actually identical twins that were separated at birth. This image is my strongest proof thus far:

http://81x.com/Authors/RickStallion/Separated%20at%20Birth.jpg

Almost scary resemblance!

nitropenguin!
02-02-2005, 04:54 PM
Very observant! DC... ugh, *cringes*

Offspring Pyro
02-02-2005, 05:21 PM
hey i found a pic of my guitar
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/OffspringPyro/IbanezSA160.jpg

turb0negr0
02-02-2005, 09:46 PM
Me playing my new bass!

http://img12.exs.cx/img12/4121/picture6668xg.jpg

it's not the best picture... and it's kinda blurry.

wliethof
02-03-2005, 04:21 AM
it was very late..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wliethof/bd8c1b1e.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wliethof/IMAGE0007.jpg

T-6005
02-03-2005, 04:30 AM
apparently.....

wliethof
02-03-2005, 04:33 AM
I once met a man from Tokyo, Japan. He said he was very good at english, but he wasn't!

Inshane
02-03-2005, 05:07 AM
willem, those pics are HOT!!!!
especially the way you put your finger in daniels nose. OMG.

heh. :\

wliethof
02-03-2005, 07:19 AM
hehe we were being webcamsluts! There's more, but I shan't post them. That would get even more embarrassing (yes it is possible)!

RXP
02-03-2005, 07:21 AM
it was very late..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wliethof/bd8c1b1e.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wliethof/IMAGE0007.jpg

I thought that was you doing some photoshop work cause you two look the same. I'm still not sure what to think. Hmmpf.

And damn that shaven head suits you. You look howt.

wliethof
02-03-2005, 07:36 AM
And damn that shaven head suits you. You look howt.

Seee vicky and tizz! It looks good :p

Anya82
02-03-2005, 09:47 AM
Me playing my new bass!

http://img12.exs.cx/img12/4121/picture6668xg.jpg

it's not the best picture... and it's kinda blurry.

OMG!! you look just like a cousin of mine!!! :eek:
BUT.. he plays the guitar.. not the bass

Anya82
02-03-2005, 10:27 AM
Me!! Today!
I also posted this pic in the Offspring Forum Members image site.
ain't i cute???
hehehehe
yeah, yeah.. i love myself so much! hahaha! so?

http://img205.exs.cx/img205/9564/ana151mt.jpg

RXP
02-03-2005, 10:36 AM
Cute smile. Nice dimples.

Yeah Willem, you do look damn good with that hair. Look like Chase Edumnds from 24. He's teh sex.

Vicky
02-03-2005, 11:11 AM

doesn't. :( this does:

http://i16.ebayimg.com/01/i/03/57/4f/45_3.JPG

wliethof
02-03-2005, 11:44 AM
eek! burberry

Trip Boy
02-03-2005, 11:45 AM
Most males on here have so much peach fuzz!

Eccentric Sara
02-03-2005, 11:58 AM
Vicky,the blokes in that car picture look like Goldie Lookin' Chain! lol I would like that car if it wasn't for the burberry! I like graffiti art and colourful things! :)

Willem,as someone else said,you and the guy in your picture DO look scarily like each other! I thought it was 4 separate pictures of you, until I looked carefully!

Anya,cute pic indeed! :) You look all happy and huggable (in a purely non-homosexual way ypu understand! lol).

Trip Boy
02-03-2005, 11:59 AM
^ Ever fuck a man with pink hair?

Eccentric Sara
02-03-2005, 12:01 PM
Most males on here have so much peach fuzz!
Sorry, *slang ignorance* WHAT is peach fuzz? Ginger pubes? lol

Eccentric Sara
02-03-2005, 12:02 PM
^ Ever fuck a man with pink hair?
Nope,can't say I have ,or particularly have the desire to.

Inshane
02-03-2005, 12:07 PM

I really like your hair like this,and argh,how many times did I say this already.
oh well. In real life they dont look like each other, at all. exept for the hair maybe. oh and, the pics arent embarrassing (!), they do make me smile hehe.

wliethof
02-03-2005, 12:13 PM
Willem,as someone else said,you and the guy in your picture DO look scarily like each other! I thought it was 4 separate pictures of you, until I looked carefully!

We don't look like each other at all! :o well maybe.. but I don't think so! It's the big foreheads that are putting you in the wrong direction :p

Nina: They made us smile too :)

Vicky
02-03-2005, 12:30 PM
Vicky,the blokes in that car picture look like Goldie Lookin' Chain! lol I would like that car if it wasn't for the burberry! I like graffiti art and colourful things! :)

It is GLC ;)

Camilamazed
02-03-2005, 02:19 PM
Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyy..This is my Offy tatoo.It's not a good pic because my friend took it with his cel phone hehe :D

http://img222.exs.cx/img222/6338/29010522135bb.jpg

MirandaV
02-03-2005, 02:21 PM
Ahh that's cool, damn!
I'm also thinking of taking a offspring tattoo when I'm older.

Tizzalicious
02-03-2005, 02:33 PM
Hmmm, you do look good on this pics Willem!!! But I still like the other hair better!!!!

And you and Daniel look alike on those pics indeed! But not in real life like Nina said!

Eccentric Sara
02-03-2005, 03:14 PM
Vicky -haha - that explains it! It's almost like I was observant and erm,non-observant at the same time! :D

Noodles is gay
02-03-2005, 03:18 PM
Here's my picture! I'm the one in the middle above those two hot guys!

http://www.illusionsgallery.com/Dante-Virgil-L.jpg

eye_pennies
02-03-2005, 04:00 PM
it was very late..

I like you better with less hair.

Vicky
02-04-2005, 03:25 AM
Vicky -haha - that explains it! It's almost like I was observant and erm,non-observant at the same time! :D

well, it does say "GLC" on the side of the car ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/piratequeenvic/mmhdavid.jpg

thankoooooo Naz!

wliethof
02-04-2005, 05:22 AM
insane :o

Camilamazed
02-04-2005, 10:05 AM
I wanted to start a thread like Photo Album II - Funny Pic of Yourself but there are so many threads about photos, so here is a funny photo of myself :D
My friends and me sometimes get together and take stupid photos like that hehehehehehe :D

http://img237.exs.cx/img237/3285/meninamalukinha1zu.jpg

wheelchairman
02-04-2005, 12:28 PM
This stuff was way too big, am resizing it now.

wheelchairman
02-04-2005, 12:38 PM
alright here we go:

Only Simona and Samantha (that kinda rolled off the tongue) will know the full story but here's some pictures from a party I went to Friday night....last Friday night, not tonight.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/wheelchairman/rename1.jpg
From left to right, that's Lasse who was hosting the party and is in my class. Peter a friend of Lasse's, Camilla who also goes to my class, and moi. Lasse was very while pouring the cola and having the photo taken..it was odd to witness.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/wheelchairman/rename2.jpg
This is Lasse and Camilla. Who are both wearing contact lenses, which is why they look like that.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/wheelchairman/rename3.jpg
This picture reminds me of a painting that Noodles_Is_Gay seems to be obsessed with. I don't know why...by the way, that jacket I'm wearing cost me 2.50$ Thank you value village for already-been-worn-clothes!

wheelchairman
02-04-2005, 12:39 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/wheelchairman/rename4.jpg
Another one of Lasse and Camilla.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/wheelchairman/rename5.jpg
I don't know what it is, but it seems like in every picture I have, I lick something. I must be going through a Jean Simmons phase.
Not seen in any of these forums was Julie, who was taking the pictures.

the_GoDdEsS
02-04-2005, 12:41 PM
Haha, they rule! And you look very good in the first one. The last one slightly confirms what I've heard about last Friday. =P

wheelchairman
02-04-2005, 12:44 PM
haha well these are all photographs I remember. The one of Lasse, Peter and I, we're all grabbing each other's nipples for some reason. It's just you can't see it. These are rather funny. Lasse just looks hilarious in photos.

Kathy
02-04-2005, 03:01 PM
It's just you can't see it.

Why not? :( :confused:

wheelchairman
02-04-2005, 03:44 PM
Why not? :( :confused:
Because of the way we are standing. Disculpe. (that's supposed to be sorry)

Eccentric Sara
02-04-2005, 03:49 PM
[QUOTE=wheelchairman]
I don't know what it is, but it seems like in every picture I have, I lick something. I must be going through a Jean Simmons phase.
[QUOTE]
Shame we haven't met and that I'm not in any of the pictures with you then! ;) :rolleyes:
Sorry,couldn't resist! The temptation to add innuendo was just TOO great!!!!

wheelchairman
02-04-2005, 03:50 PM
Shame we haven't met and that I'm not in any of the pictures with you then! ;) :rolleyes:
Sorry,couldn't resist! The temptation to add innuendo was just TOO great!!!!
Don't worry, I have a 'nobody left behind' policy. ;)

Eccentric Sara
02-04-2005, 04:32 PM
Um,sorry to be ignorant here,but what's a "Nobody Left Behind" Policy? Sounds like something good anyway! ;)

Camilamazed
02-04-2005, 05:37 PM
Great Pics WCM........ :D (Your friend has a beautiful name hahaha)

Eccentric Sara
02-04-2005, 06:45 PM
Haha- great minds think alike! :D

stalker 9 1/2
02-04-2005, 06:47 PM
hmmm......... PIE!

Jack the Tripper
02-04-2005, 07:22 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/punk_lay/BBS.jpg
this is my new favorite picture

Sunny
02-04-2005, 08:30 PM
it was very late..

oh my jesus... you look like vin diesel.

or maybe im just tired as hell.

nitropenguin!
02-04-2005, 09:59 PM
Hehe, I'm not seeing the resemblance. The ears though, yeah :o

JohnnyNemesis
02-04-2005, 10:04 PM
http://81x.com/Authors/RickStallion/Avatars/Truck%20Move.gif

original_psycho
02-04-2005, 10:11 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/paranoid_schizo/f6325fab.jpg

Sunny
02-04-2005, 10:59 PM
i'm sad and tired.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/sunnypoo/DSC_0008.jpg

Linda
02-04-2005, 11:33 PM
i'm sad and tired.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/sunnypoo/DSC_0008.jpg

Awwwww, why are you sad, Sunny?

wliethof
02-05-2005, 05:52 AM
oh my jesus... you look like vin diesel.

or maybe im just tired as hell.

I think daniel (left boy) looks more like him, or maybe you meant him in the first place...

Vicky
02-05-2005, 01:21 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/piratequeenvic/pinkys.jpg

i have pink ears! face! neck! hands! hair! woooh

wliethof
02-05-2005, 01:22 PM
*sniffs your hair* I like the colour! :)

Vicky
02-05-2005, 01:25 PM
flankooooo *bows*

Eccentric Sara
02-05-2005, 04:04 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/piratequeenvic/pinkys.jpg

i have pink ears! face! neck! hands! hair! woooh
Haha-yes,a very familiar sight! That's what happens to me when I dye my hair!:D (Except it is multicolured,not pink!) Do you use plastic gloves? They stop your hands getting stained. I find that facial scrub works rather well at getting the dye off the rest of the body!lol

RXP
02-05-2005, 04:24 PM
I know your eccentric n shit but posting in dark colours in a black background is ghey.

Tizzalicious
02-05-2005, 04:52 PM
vicky! magenta? :P

Vicky
02-05-2005, 04:57 PM
mixed with some random fluo pink i had already, yup! only used half of the bottle :o

Tizzalicious
02-05-2005, 05:20 PM
Looks cool! :D

Vicky
02-05-2005, 05:21 PM
how do you get it off your ears, face, neck, hands...? its impossible!! :o

Trip Boy
02-05-2005, 05:22 PM
Haha-yes,a very familiar sight! That's what happens to me when I dye my hair!:D (Except it is multicolured,not pink!) Do you use plastic gloves? They stop your hands getting stained. I find that facial scrub works rather well at getting the dye off the rest of the body!lol

Pink is the color for fags!

Tizzalicious
02-05-2005, 05:27 PM
how do you get it off your ears, face, neck, hands...? its impossible!! :o

Nailpolish remover like you told me :o and my dad had this special stuff to remove paint with...it's like soap, but different, that works too! and...scrubbing! you should have put vaseline on your ears and stuff...hehe

Vicky
02-05-2005, 05:30 PM
ive made the bathroom pink too :D really happy about how little i used though, cause i did half my hair, and made the conditioner.. and still have half the bottle left! and loads of the other pink too
thankyoo. shall try nail polish remover first me thinks!

Tizzalicious
02-05-2005, 05:33 PM
You only had a bit of hair to do, so that's good! :) I needed so much dye cuz my hair is long now, plus I have a lotttttt of hair! =/ But the special effects one come in larger bottles :D

Vicky
02-05-2005, 05:34 PM
im gonna try shocking pink next.. then the blue! ill have to redo my roots eventually tho.. was gonna buy them tonight, but i can't log onto my internet banking, but othe rpeople using my bank can.. which is.. odd :s

Tizzalicious
02-05-2005, 05:38 PM
that's weird indeed =/

where did you get this from now? the magenta? it's exactly the same colour as magenta looks like when it's faded a bit btw, so if you get that next time, don't mix it :p better to just have it a bit dark first, and then perfect :)

Vicky
02-05-2005, 05:40 PM
its the stargazer one.. mixed with fluopink.. cuz i was messing about when i did it.. but i got it from some website.. if that isnt what you meant then i have no idea what you're talking about :o

Tizzalicious
02-05-2005, 05:44 PM
yeah, I was wondering where you got the stargazer from now :p

you already said it's the stargazer mixed with something...but I meant, it looks exactly like what it looks like when it's faded a tiny bit, so if that's the colour you want, there's no need to mix it.

Vicky
02-05-2005, 05:46 PM
www.gothicasylum.com, but i need to put money on my card so i can get the shocking pink, and the blue.. but i cant get to it.. grrr :mad:

and yeh.. i dunno! i like it like this! and i'll never use the other one otherwise :p

Kathy
02-05-2005, 08:18 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/Casquis/kathy.jpg

Im so inocent..

Sunny
02-05-2005, 11:30 PM
damn, Vicky, that's a nice hair color.

Ugly Shat Elf Skater
02-06-2005, 12:05 AM
That's me.

http://www.road-to-utopia.com/utopia/todd/sarah_todd.jpg

Sunny
02-06-2005, 12:26 AM
i rarely ever do.

and in that photo, i was sleep deprived and sick and overwhelmed with all the work i have to do. so.. yeah :/

Vicky
02-06-2005, 02:00 AM
damn, Vicky, that's a nice hair color.

thank you :)

Izie
02-06-2005, 03:12 AM
I don't really have any comments.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Izacam1/Iz.jpg

wliethof
02-06-2005, 03:16 AM
ooo! Izie est dans le Louvre? :)

HornyPope
02-06-2005, 03:33 AM
Wow you're beautiful. (that comment was way waaaay waaaay overdue on my part)

Izie
02-06-2005, 05:06 AM
ooo! Izie est dans le Louvre? :)

Tis! I have to show off at least a bit... (plus it's the only decent pic of me we took there :p)

Wow you're beautiful. (that comment was way waaaay waaaay overdue on my part)

Are you drunk/high/overly tired, or shall I just be flattered?

I'll go with flattered. Thank you!

If it was directed at me at all (but I'd say it was).

Pinocchio
02-06-2005, 05:35 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/wheelchairman/rename4.jpg
Another one of Lasse and Camilla.

is lasse from finland?
he has a finnish name anyhow and looks like me.
I`m surprised if he isn`t a finnish dude.

wheelchairman
02-06-2005, 05:55 AM
Lasse is a very common name in Danish, and Lasse in the picture happens to be very Danish.

Pinocchio
02-06-2005, 06:15 AM
Lasse is a very common name in Danish, and Lasse in the picture happens to be very Danish.
ok.
we have loads of lasses here.

the_GoDdEsS
02-06-2005, 06:30 AM
I don't really have any comments.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Izacam1/Iz.jpg

Wow! Why didn't I know you posted? Tsk tsk.
It looks gorgeous!! <3 And the green scarf!

JoY
02-06-2005, 06:33 AM
Izie looks fanfuckingtastic as usual. *smile*

Pinocchio
02-06-2005, 06:38 AM
Izie looks fanfuckingtastic as usual. *smile*
yep, she looks a lot older than in her avatar.
and I mean the best with what I say.

offspringrammsteinfan
02-06-2005, 06:59 AM
http://www.rsa618.nl/primikoken/photos/photo_13.html

I'm looking to the ground, but hey it's the newest pic I got. From yesterday.
Eventhrough I'm in a grouppic you can stil reconize me :p I'm the boy with tha green jacket on.

Izie
02-06-2005, 08:43 AM
Wow! Why didn't I know you posted? Tsk tsk.
It looks gorgeous!! <3 And the green scarf!

Because Iza be senile? Iza gonna get a blue scarfie too! Woo!

And thanks Joooooy and Pinnochio! Maybe I should change my avatar some day... When I get a proper face picture of myself. Ha.

Sunny
02-08-2005, 03:59 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/sunnypoo/gloomy.jpg

me and my boyfriend and our gloomy bear. yay!

Anya82
02-08-2005, 04:00 PM
you look great!

damn! you have the coolest hair style and color!

Sunny
02-08-2005, 04:03 PM
you look great!

damn! you have the coolest hair style and color!

thank youuu :)

Anya82
02-09-2005, 11:00 AM
In case someone gives a shit about it... here are some pixies from my party!!!
Yeah.. i was toooooooooooooootally wasted!

http://img211.exs.cx/img211/5610/img73134mc.th.jpg (http://img211.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img211&image=img73134mc.jpg) http://img211.exs.cx/img211/8868/img73224zd.th.jpg (http://img211.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img211&image=img73224zd.jpg) http://img211.exs.cx/img211/7712/img73231fo.th.jpg (http://img211.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img211&image=img73231fo.jpg)

Anya82
02-09-2005, 11:01 AM
http://img211.exs.cx/img211/3283/img73419dn.th.jpg (http://img211.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img211&image=img73419dn.jpg) http://img211.exs.cx/img211/2618/img73580gj.th.jpg (http://img211.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img211&image=img73580gj.jpg)

yummy!!! cake!!! cheesecake with chocolate!!