PDA

View Full Version : Photo Album

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

4eh
12-05-2004, 09:42 AM
man, what are you talking about :confused: :p

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-05-2004, 09:48 AM
When people are drunk, their mouths do very weird things. Those pics are good examples.

MirandaV
12-05-2004, 09:49 AM
So here's me (overdrunk):

Where you on the toilet?

4eh
12-05-2004, 09:50 AM
i was tired and wanted to sleep, that's i didn't control myself :p

4eh
12-05-2004, 09:52 AM
i don't have a photo of me on the toilet (for my happines) :D

Eccentric Sara
12-05-2004, 10:02 AM
4eh - Amusing photos,but smoking in photos (or indeed at all) is just ACK!!!!! It looks very unattractive.

4eh
12-05-2004, 10:08 AM
thx, i just wanted to smoke (and to sleeeeeeeeeeeep), after playing , so i didn't think of anything. My friend made a photos of me. Sorry about that! i'm really sorry! it's not a prophaganda! :o

Eccentric Sara
12-05-2004, 10:10 AM
No need to appologise!!!! Just avoid smoking in photos!!! It is gross!!!

Kayleigh
12-05-2004, 10:31 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/queendebbie/Halloween/untitled.bmp

Me.

((If it works, I have no idea if I'm posting it right))

Obie2trice
12-05-2004, 10:31 AM
Nice! its working

Nina
12-05-2004, 10:32 AM
whoa Kayleigh you have changed soooo much!
blonde/lightbrown hair looks awesome on you :]

Kayleigh
12-05-2004, 10:37 AM
Thank you. <3

That's my real hair! It took me about 904897537 years to grow out all of the black.

Nina
12-05-2004, 10:39 AM
hehehe. and is that a new camera too?
you should share more pictures :P

4eh
12-05-2004, 12:33 PM
the most fucking thing on your photo is that i need to pull my head on left to watch it correct!

nitropenguin!
12-05-2004, 02:15 PM
Subtract the cigarette... 4eh is kinda attractive to me... for an alcoholic. lol

Idiot
12-05-2004, 02:27 PM
I'm the man.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/televator/joe_thumbs_up.jpg

bd007h
12-05-2004, 06:59 PM
hmm... if your hair was darker. and your eyebrows..... :D

I still don't see a major resemblence between his face and mine.

http://home.zcu.cz/~petrx/bean/1.jpg

and

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/bd007h/Brett/brettsenioryearbook1.jpg

Chris
12-05-2004, 07:06 PM
its not really a bad thing, he is a legend after all

Anya82
12-05-2004, 08:15 PM
i think it would be more fun if we would post pics of ourselves at a younger age just for the hell of it

Here.. i was 5
http://conceptografico.cetys.net/yo/anita.jpg

yeah, i know it's an old picture... i found it in the middle of nowhere...

RXP
12-05-2004, 08:25 PM
Hysteria, how many pics are you gonna post? You fuckin love yourself you whore.

DirtyMagical
12-05-2004, 09:57 PM
4eh: you're cute, and I personally don't find the cigarette to be gross... just very very tempting. Especially considering I only had one in the past two days! aaaaah! go online, damn you=P

Eccentric sara: You(probably) wouldn't make an extra effort to look a certain way on a picture why should he?

BREAK
12-06-2004, 01:30 AM

Seriously. Guys like that are the reason why I will never, ever, ever feel ugly when I'm on this bbs. And I wouldn't even point out how hideous he is, but he's always telling me that I need to cut my hair. Dude, you need to cut your whole face off & start growing a new one soon.

meaning_of_life
12-06-2004, 01:58 AM
Seriously. Guys like that are the reason why I will never, ever, ever feel ugly when I'm on this bbs. And I wouldn't even point out how hideous he is, but he's always telling me that I need to cut my hair. Dude, you need to cut your whole face off & start growing a new one soon.
heh. that was evil. but seriously stop with your lame grins in every photo.

RXP
12-06-2004, 02:37 AM

Who are you talking about?

I'd bone Hysteria if I had the choice over you two, however.

Idiot
12-06-2004, 02:39 AM

What the fuck were you doing posting at 4.25 in the morning?

4eh
12-06-2004, 03:12 AM
sorry for another one photo of me! :p but it is so funny, so check it up! i'm here in 2 or 3 years
http://www.theoffspring.w6.ru/4eh/pictures/little4eh.jpg

he-he-he

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-06-2004, 03:43 AM
Aww. Bless 'im.

meaning_of_life
12-06-2004, 05:30 AM

yeh sick. your a bloke and im glad u wouldnt want to bone me. you aint much of a looker yourself, despite what you say.

Hysteria
12-06-2004, 10:29 AM
meaning_of_life: Note - the photo in RXP's avatar isn't actually RXP.

RXP
12-06-2004, 01:45 PM
What the fuck were you doing posting at 4.25 in the morning?

Got back from a party.

RXP
12-06-2004, 01:47 PM
yeh sick. your a bloke and im glad u wouldnt want to bone me. you aint much of a looker yourself, despite what you say.

I do want to bone you. Wanna hook up?

BREAK
12-06-2004, 02:18 PM

Unlike you, I never claimed to be hot. And fortunately, I'm not gay, so I don't care if you find that repulsive asshole more attractive than me.

Hysteria
12-06-2004, 02:42 PM
Unlike you, I never claimed to be hot. And fortunately, I'm not gay, so I don't care if you find that repulsive asshole more attractive than me.

You obviously do care otherwise you wouldn't have taken the time to post that.

meaning_of_life
12-06-2004, 04:26 PM
I do want to bone you. Wanna hook up?
no.

------------

Eccentric Sara
12-06-2004, 06:03 PM
Eccentric sara: You(probably) wouldn't make an extra effort to look a certain way on a picture why should he?Don't get me wrong. I don't expect other ppl to make the effort with their appearances when they pose for photos. I was just making a comment about the cigarette,not the pictuire in general. Actually,I make an EXCESSIVE effort to look a certain way in pictures. I would never let anyone photograph me if I wasn't wearing make-up and flattering clothing. I don't like to see photographic evidence of myself looking rough. Why would anyone else?!!

JoY
12-06-2004, 06:09 PM
because it's natural & you?
I think that if you're smoking at the moment a picture is being taken - leaving aside the fact if you either are, or aren't a smoker - there's nothing wrong with the cigarette being in the picture. why should it be something you hide away for pictures? I've got loads of photos in which I look uncharming as hell & have the ultimate 'just out of bed'-look, or "hungover" written with marker all over my forehead (not literally..), but since I know I simply do look that way sometimes, I save 'em for if someone wants to see a picture of *me* & of how I actually really look in every day life. in case I don't know people very well, yeah fine, then I'll send one with bad lighting, or too much lighting, in which I've made an effort to look nice with a bit of paint 'n make up.

Eccentric Sara
12-06-2004, 06:19 PM
The last guy I was seeing still found me attractive without makeup,but he was a very tolerant guy. For the most part,I don't like ppl to see the "natural" me. At least,not when they first see/meet me. I have spots/scars from spots literally all over my face. :( Plus I look weird without eyeshadow. No make-up is just NOT an option. Most ppl don't even like the way I look or take me for what I am WITH makeup!!!! My self-esteem would be even lower if I didn't make the effort!!!!

JoY
12-06-2004, 06:45 PM
I used to be real fucking insecure about my looks, too. but you know what? I'll be stuck with it for life, unless I buy myself plastic surgery, which I don't find an option. acceptance really is a blessing. plus I'm too lazy to put on masks for anyone & everyone out there, because it changes nothing about who *I* am. sure, for first impressions I'm prepared to give a little extra, but people who know me shouldn't care too much about how I look on a normal day, when they can expect I'm just looking casual. besides, if they're remotely comfortable in their own skin, KNOW who they are & what defines them, they'll do the exact same.

Eccentric Sara
12-06-2004, 06:51 PM
Its good that you are accepting of yourself!!! I think its justified!! U r a pretty girl! :) I'm one of those ppl who is never satsified with ANYTHING in life. I am a bit of a perfectionist,so basically,even if I did have surgery etc,I would still be finding flaws that needed fixing.There are loads of things I'd like done. Not surgical stuff tho. If I had a different nose/face,I wouldn't be me!!!! Just stuff to make me look younger and get rid of my spots like a skin peel and microdermabrasion (I'm not entirely sure what that is,but I know it has an anti-aging effect.) I will never be happy with myself or the way I look. And it will only get worse as I get older...:(

RXP
12-06-2004, 07:11 PM

Are we still going on about this? Posting quote sin your sig quoting others saying your hot implies your hot.

And if you didn't care you wouldn't have posted this. Clearly you do care. I remember what it was like having problems with your looks, I'm glad that's gone now. Hope it does for you and I really mean that.

sKratch
12-06-2004, 08:32 PM
hah wtf that conversation is really still going on?

RXP
12-07-2004, 12:32 AM
hah wtf that conversation is really still going on?

4eh
12-07-2004, 07:38 AM
girl, relax, it's only a cigarette! if you want, i can delete those photos

JoY
12-07-2004, 08:26 AM
Its good that you are accepting of yourself!!! I think its justified!! U r a pretty girl! :) I'm one of those ppl who is never satsified with ANYTHING in life. I am a bit of a perfectionist,so basically,even if I did have surgery etc,I would still be finding flaws that needed fixing.There are loads of things I'd like done. Not surgical stuff tho. If I had a different nose/face,I wouldn't be me!!!! Just stuff to make me look younger and get rid of my spots like a skin peel and microdermabrasion (I'm not entirely sure what that is,but I know it has an anti-aging effect.) I will never be happy with myself or the way I look. And it will only get worse as I get older...:(
that's what I'm trying to say, Sara-ness.. perfectionism is fine, I personally am a sucker for it, too. but it's not just in how you look, it's in what you do. your looks don't define who you are, what you stand for, your values, morals, personal beliefs & opinions. if you fully agree with the things you DO & FEEL, then you're as close to perfection anyone can get. the looks you've been given with birth are merely the wrapping of all of that, which you should cherish. to a certain degree you can change yourself on the outside with make up & clothing, that suit you (which might look more beautiful to you), & that's about the same degree you can change yourself on the inside. you can polish your character, learn a thing, or two in life, but you can't change yourself as a person. if you stay true to yourself, to who you are & to everything you feel is right.. then how much more perfection can you wish for? beauty is a matter of opinion & therefore perfection on a personal level, aswel as universally is simply impossible. I know the frustration of this, but it's no use to keep wishing for more, better, prettier, healthier.. if things don't have the potential of being that way.

& really, honestly, I'm no model. I'm alright with the way I look, because I'm in it, living my life the way I want to. I don't exactly know how to explain all the things I want to tell you right now, that's why this is slowly turning into a philosophical essay on perfection & beauty.

...but this started off with the discussion, if you should put out your cigarette, the second someone flashes a camera at you. personally I think that'd be like grinning in photos, when your inside really isn't smiling at all. what you do is a part & a reflection of who you are & I don't think it's right to pretend any of that. just like it's foolish to "cheese" in pictures & smile, when it simply doesn't match what you feel. if you want to smoke & someone happens to take a pic of that.. then what do you get? a pic of someone with a cigarette in his/her mouth, because that's what he/she was doing that moment & felt like doing.

you've been given a certain outside & inside. you can polish those two, but only out of love, because you want them to be even better, than they already are. if you wear spiked bracelets, coloured hair, loads of make up, type in different colours, that won't change anything about you. ever. it won't give you more, or a better personality, you just show it in different ways, which would mean it feels right for you to show it. to me perfection is when your inside & outside match.

Anya82
12-07-2004, 09:16 AM
that was a pretty deep post..... wow..... nice words, Joy!

4eh
12-07-2004, 09:25 AM
my opinion: girls should wear as little makeup as possible, only some lines of their face and etc. if there are a lot of make up, it calls A MASK

Eccentric Sara
12-07-2004, 11:13 AM
Wow,thanks for all the philosophical advice, Joy!:) Yes,I agree,it is important to care about what you are like inside-of course it is! However,there is nothing wrong with taking pride in the way you look aswell!! In general,I want to improve the way I look (and myself in general!) in ways that are realistic and attainable. For example,like I said,I will save up and have non-surgical treatments on my skin. I also want to learn lots of new things to improve myself on the "inside",like learning to sing better and learning to make clothes as these are things I would get a feeling of satisfaction out of improving at. I would never try to better myself in ways which I knew were very difficult/impossible. For example,I would never try to improve my Maths!! lol I was crap at it at school,and managed to pass GCSE Maths with a B,but I KNOW it is a weakness of mine,so I don't try to do the impossible!!!! The same with playing musical instruments. I played the keyboard a few years ago,but wasn't very good at it at all!!!! There would be no point in my carrying on with it,as I know it is another of my weak areas. So,I will just stick to singing,as that is something I have an outside chance of succeeding at. I think it is important to know your limitations. This makes the chance of succeeding in life as a whole much greater,as you can abandon the things that are not worth pursuing and concentrate on the things that are.:)
And I know wearing unusual clothes,typing in different colours etc doesn't change me as a person or make me better than other ppl.I don't think that at all. I never said it did! I just enjoy doing it,as I love bright colours and unusual things! Sometimes,the way a person dresses/looks can be a reflection of who they are as a person though. Not always.But sometimes.You can't always separate the two. Whether this is true of me or not,well,I don't really know. Being generally quite pessimistic,I suppose I would look more like a goth if my appearance reflected my personality,but that is just a stereotype. I dunno. Don't care really. I just wear what I like wearing because it suits me and makes me feel good.:)
I think perfection is when everything about you is the best that it can possibly be. Mentally,physically,visually,emotionally,etc. I will never be even close to perfection,but I want to get as close to it as I can.

JoY
12-07-2004, 11:47 AM
I fully agree in general with what you said & am glad you understood my point.=)

"And I know wearing unusual clothes,typing in different colours etc doesn't change me as a person or make me better than other ppl.I don't think that at all. I never said it did! I just enjoy doing it,as I love bright colours and unusual things!"

& that's exactly what I mean, missy. it's perfect for you, because for you it is a way to express yourself, not to look different than you are. I didn't mean you do all those things to seem different, more interesting, or to add something to your personallity, I used those as an example for the things you do to reflect who you are. I actually really like that about you & it wouldn't suit many other people as well as you.

& I do hope you know you actually are beautiful to many people. in my opinion you are.

& Anya - thanks :)

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-07-2004, 12:03 PM
& I do hope you know you actually are beautiful to many people. in my opinion you are.

100% agreed.

Eccentric Sara
12-07-2004, 12:53 PM
By MANY people?!!!! Aw,thankyou!!! I know SOME ppl find me attractive,but I always thought of those ppl as being in the minority. Well,anyway,er,thankyou!! I don't feel so bad now.:)

fairy call
12-07-2004, 12:58 PM
Now that's not fair, I can't see your pictures :( , cause I'm too young or something, I want to see pretty sara too!

sKratch
12-07-2004, 01:04 PM
Make sure cookies are enabled or turn off any software firewall and you should be able to access the site.

fairy call
12-07-2004, 01:07 PM
I kinda don't know how to do that :rolleyes: But I'll ask my brother when he's home or something, I'm going to bed now

Eccentric Sara
12-07-2004, 01:08 PM
Fairy_call - Awwww!!! :) I could send you the pictures over MSN or by email if you like!!! You aren't missing much though,trust me!! My avatar is a pic of me if you want to know what I look like.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-07-2004, 06:06 PM
Check me out, mid-rock.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/TheUnholyNightbringer/CopyofROCKONSmall.jpg

I didn't know my brother was taking this photo. That's all natural energy, babe. :cool:

PS I've just noticed I look like a severe bedhead.

PPS I also think I look like that dude from The Vines.

DirtyMagical
12-07-2004, 06:54 PM
Check me out, mid-rock.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/TheUnholyNightbringer/CopyofROCKONSmall.jpg

I didn't know my brother was taking this photo. That's all natural energy, babe. :cool:

you look rather cute ;)

DUKESTER76
12-07-2004, 07:17 PM
hey sara, well i also think you are very good looking when i saw your pics. email me one if you have any other ones.

sKratch
12-07-2004, 09:42 PM
Check me out, mid-rock.

Just wondering- did you used to be all goth and have black finger-nails and what not on the old bbs? And did your name have/start with an N or something...

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-08-2004, 04:11 AM
Nope. I used to be Minion of Redwall/Waboku. On the Offspring Pics group, look for the pictures of the Brum metup of November 2004. I'm the little one with short hair, braces and a CO1 hoodie.

And thanks DM! "Cute" was not one of the adjectives I expected for that photo.

Vicky
12-08-2004, 05:01 AM
haha, you should try the black hair/fingernails/spiky collar goth look :P just to see what it'd look like!

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-08-2004, 05:07 AM
If I ever do, I'll post a pic. =P

4eh
12-08-2004, 05:16 AM
2UN: man, girl has just said that you are attractive! don't you like it? i'll give anything to hear her saying "you are very cute" for me :D :p

Vicky
12-08-2004, 05:21 AM
If I ever do, I'll post a pic. =P
Good :D Now all you need to do is dye your hair green, and cut it into a mullet.. then all my "pleeeeease do *blah*?!" things are done..:D

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-08-2004, 05:25 AM
Now now, Vicky, I'm not your guinea pig!

And 4eh, do you mean DM or someone else?

Vicky
12-08-2004, 05:28 AM
Now now, Vicky, I'm not your guinea pig!

And 4eh, do you mean DM or someone else?

I know you aren't.. but the amount of people I've asked to get a mullet, or dye their hair green, or dress up a goth just for the hell of it.. and nobody will do it! (Except my best friend Jo, but she got the mullet through her own choice..)

4eh
12-08-2004, 05:31 AM
yeah, i'm talking about her!

btw, cool bass! i'll try to find any photos of me, playing my guitar.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
12-08-2004, 08:32 AM
Hmm, i have no faith in that this will work.
Blaah.
http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL770/2918705/5893186/75635920.jpg

This have got to be the 1975th time i edit this shit.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-08-2004, 08:34 AM
Very nice of you to say that it's a cool bass, but it really really isn't.

sKratch
12-08-2004, 08:37 AM
Nope. I used to be Minion of Redwall/Waboku. On the Offspring Pics group, look for the pictures of the Brum metup of November 2004. I'm the little one with short hair, braces and a CO1 hoodie.

And thanks DM! "Cute" was not one of the adjectives I expected for that photo.
Oh ok. Never mind then. I do know who you are, but you bore a slight resemblence to a kid that was all goth and I made fun of him and it would have been funny if you were him, having grown out of the whole goth thing.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-08-2004, 10:06 AM
I don't remember him.. what was his name?

nieh
12-08-2004, 10:11 AM
I'm thinking TheTalkingPie, but his name doesn't begin with an N....

Eccentric Sara
12-08-2004, 10:15 AM
Oh riiiight!!! You were Waboko ,David!!! I remember you from before now!!! You used to post lots of things about how good British comedy is! (And you were right!:D )

fairy call
12-08-2004, 10:18 AM
Fairy_call - Awwww!!! :) I could send you the pictures over MSN or by email if you like!!! You aren't missing much though,trust me!! My avatar is a pic of me if you want to know what I look like.

You look cute in your avatar, although I can't see it very well cause of the small-ness :rolleyes:

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-08-2004, 10:24 AM
Oh riiiight!!! You were Waboko ,David!!! I remember you from before now!!! You used to post lots of things about how good British comedy is! (And you were right!:D )

Damn right!

Wasn't I cute? =P

Eccentric Sara
12-08-2004, 10:38 AM
You look cute in your avatar, although I can't see it very well cause of the small-ness :rolleyes:Aw,thankyou! :) Would you like me to send you those other pics of me?! If you give me your email/MSN address,I can send them to you.:)

fairy call
12-08-2004, 10:41 AM
If you want to, my e-mail is julietje7@hotmail.com
But isn't it easier to post them with the thingies? Oh well, you can choose :)

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-08-2004, 10:55 AM
Wouldn't it be a better idea to PM it instead?

DirtyMagical
12-08-2004, 02:44 PM
Damn right!

Wasn't I cute? =P

What the fuck?
you were Minion of Redwall...
Holly crap... i didn't recognize you at all =/

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-08-2004, 02:58 PM
Haha, yeah, I was.

I get that a lot.

DirtyMagical
12-08-2004, 03:10 PM
Haha, yeah, I was.

I get that a lot.

didn't you have brown hair??

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-08-2004, 03:11 PM
I still do have brown hair..

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-08-2004, 05:39 PM
Bump. Because we need more photos.

sKratch
12-08-2004, 06:10 PM
I'm thinking TheTalkingPie, but his name doesn't begin with an N....
Nope... I'd show you if I didn't have to turn off my firewall to use the bbs photos site. Pisses me off.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-09-2004, 09:30 AM
I think I know who you mean. But I can't remember either. It's annoying me!!

bd007h
12-09-2004, 03:03 PM
Bump. Because we need more photos.

^damn ten characters^

Hysteria
12-09-2004, 03:27 PM
I could give you all a new photo...

Here's me feeling my hair trying to look gay, in an effort to copy someone on the TV. What the fuck was I doing...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/televator/me_brushing_hairback.jpg

Eccentric Sara
12-09-2004, 03:39 PM
Hang on,Hysteria and Idiot are the same person?!!!! This is getting WAY too Goddamn confusing!! Why can't ppl keep the same user names?!!

Hysteria
12-09-2004, 03:43 PM
I did sign up as Hysteria to begin with on this BBS, but then someone reminded me that I should be Idiot after what happened on the last BBS. But I got tired of being branded as 'Idiot', haha, made me laugh.

Eccentric Sara
12-09-2004, 03:45 PM
If you want to, my e-mail is julietje7@hotmail.com
But isn't it easier to post them with the thingies? Oh well, you can choose :)Hey,I will email you as I'm a bit computer illiterate and don't really get how to use [img] thingies! Plus,if I send u the urls of the pics,the site will probably deny u access like it did before.

Hysteria
12-09-2004, 03:55 PM
My drumkit when it was mic'ed up at the recording studio last sunday.

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v14/televator/drums_recstudio_sm.jpg

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-09-2004, 04:11 PM
Yknow, I think we have a contender for my brother's "post a lot of pictures" title.

Nice kit.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-09-2004, 05:45 PM
Me from two nights ago:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/J_Rock/excellent.jpg

PLEASE tell me someone else thinks he looks a little like the lead singer of Franz Ferdinand.

Eccentric Sara
12-09-2004, 05:52 PM
He is MUCH hotter than the Franz Ferdinand bloke!!!!! If I could be arsed to find a picture of that singer to compare the two,I would, but I'm a lazy fuck!:rolleyes:

Hysteria
12-10-2004, 02:34 AM
Yknow, I think we have a contender for my brother's "post a lot of pictures" title.

Nice kit.

Well people said we needed more pictures, so I found two on my PC and posted them, thus granting them their wish.

Tizzalicious
12-10-2004, 05:56 AM
I dyed my hair =D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/tizzje/pinkhair2.jpg

sKratch
12-10-2004, 06:05 AM
Hah I remember when I was like 15 and wanted to dye my hair red or blue so bad... I probably would have looked completely ridiculous, but that's neither here nor there. Your hair looks spiffy.

JoY
12-10-2004, 06:31 AM
Tizz, it looks superduper awesome. especially with the glasses combined.
& whoa! long hair looks great on you!!

Tizzalicious
12-10-2004, 08:45 AM
Thank you both!!!

It's exaclty the same colour I used to use when I used to dye it pink a few years back (which you all might remember...) so I looked at a familiar face in a mirror =P Just longer hair =) Needed more dye... :mad: Hehe =D

Anya82
12-10-2004, 09:46 AM

Oh, My God! That's so, so, sooooo beautiful.... I think I'm in Love

MirandaV
12-10-2004, 10:28 AM
So, here some pics of me.

Some may remember me like this from the old board
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/hsummertje/MirandaV.jpg

This one is taken like 2 weeks ago, it was at a concert, I'm left.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/hsummertje/6c45c1ba.bmp

the_GoDdEsS
12-10-2004, 10:34 AM
I dyed my hair =D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/tizzje/pinkhair2.jpg

Wow, Tiiiiiizzzz! That's superhot! You look abso-fucking-lutely gorgeous! <3

Obie2trice
12-10-2004, 10:38 AM
So, here some pics of me.

Some may remember me like this from the old board
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/hsummertje/MirandaV.jpg

This one is taken like 2 weeks ago, it was at a concert, I'm left.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/hsummertje/6c45c1ba.bmp

Nice pics Miranda, you`re looking good

Anya82
12-10-2004, 10:40 AM
You're very pretty Miranda!

Tizzalicious
12-10-2004, 10:40 AM
Wow, Tiiiiiizzzz! That's superhot! You look abso-fucking-lutely gorgeous! <3

aaaaaaaaaww thank yoooou <3

the_GoDdEsS
12-10-2004, 10:47 AM
aaaaaaaaaww thank yoooou <3

Aw, welcome! *smiles and huggles*

fairy call
12-10-2004, 12:34 PM
Hey,I will email you as I'm a bit computer illiterate and don't really get how to use [img] thingies! Plus,if I send u the urls of the pics,the site will probably deny u access like it did before.

I just saw your pictures, you're very pretty, and I love your hair, and I also love tizz' hair, the pink is really nice! I wish they'd let us have pink hair at school :(

saska de o...
12-10-2004, 12:36 PM

i love u :) and ur drums :D

Eccentric Sara
12-10-2004, 01:00 PM
I just saw your pictures, you're very pretty, and I love your hair, and I also love tizz' hair, the pink is really nice! I wish they'd let us have pink hair at school :(Aw,thankyou! :D I love Tizz's hair too!!! Suits her!
Miranda- You are very pretty! :) Your hair looks better straight though!

number70
12-10-2004, 01:05 PM
this is me (C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\dohnut\)

MirandaV
12-10-2004, 01:10 PM
Number 70, you need to upload your pic. first.. www.photobucket.com

Thanks for the compliments you all
Sara - thanks for your advise, but it had been straight for all my life, I just wanted something else :)

fairy call
12-10-2004, 01:11 PM
this is me (C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\dohnut\)

It doesn't work =/

Tizzalicious
12-10-2004, 03:10 PM
Thanksssssssssss Fairy Call & Sara <3

Fairy: You can't have it in school? Sucks =( Belgian schools are way too strict about that kinda stuff...

offspringpower.com
12-10-2004, 10:17 PM
Hey hey hey

http://www.offspringpower.com/images/adminpics/webby.JPG

Tijs
12-11-2004, 05:51 AM
You're older than I expected you to be. I thought you were this 17/18 year old geek like me.

bd007h
12-11-2004, 09:55 PM
If I post pictures of me in a tuxedo from my junior prom back in may, will people make fun of me???

GreenTerror
12-11-2004, 10:18 PM
...yes....

bd007h
12-11-2004, 10:53 PM
...yes....

I thought so

bd007h
12-11-2004, 11:26 PM
damn, I'm running out of good photos of myself. I've already posted all my good ones, it seems. They are all 30 some pages back though, lol.

Hysteria
12-12-2004, 04:58 AM
i love u :) and ur drums :D

You love me eh? I might be getting a new drumkit soon. :D

offsprung
12-12-2004, 08:41 AM
http://www.afreeimagehost.com/upload/3594/Image6.jpg
ehh Poopy. i'm on the phone, and tired.

Hysteria
12-12-2004, 08:48 AM
You're pretty. =)

RXP
12-12-2004, 09:21 AM
Yeah I'd cum on your face, so that means you are good looking.

fairy call
12-12-2004, 09:38 AM
Thanksssssssssss Fairy Call & Sara <3

Fairy: You can't have it in school? Sucks =( Belgian schools are way too strict about that kinda stuff...

Not all schools are like that though, but sadly enough mine is, blaaah

MirandaV
12-12-2004, 01:30 PM
That's so weird, where they draw lines the then? darkred hair is ok, red isnt?

the_GoDdEsS
12-12-2004, 01:41 PM
Yeah I'd cum on your face, so that means you are good looking.

Yeah, that's RXP's way of putting it.
Just not in the eyes!

RXP
12-12-2004, 02:05 PM
I'd cum on your face too :->

Awwww how sweet am I? Always paying the girlies complements.

JoY
12-12-2004, 02:07 PM
I feel left out, Dush.
you bastard.

RXP
12-12-2004, 02:11 PM
Gotta save it up, maybe tommorow?

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-12-2004, 02:40 PM
hotness... ;)

Hurrah.

(Ten characters.)

Hysteria
12-12-2004, 02:55 PM
The latest addition to my drum kit...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/televator/alpha_ride.jpg

A few of my friends in the limo on the way to the Prom back in July.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/televator/The%20Prom/jim_michael_matt_ben.jpg

Jeez, looks like a photo shoot for some band or something.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-12-2004, 03:09 PM
No, not sarcasm. I enjoy compliments.

bd007h
12-12-2004, 03:21 PM
No, not sarcasm. I enjoy compliments.

everyone enjoys compliments. I have gotten a few, but not enough yet, lol.

DUKESTER76
12-12-2004, 03:24 PM
this is me back in 2000 from prom
http://tinypic.com/w6uk8

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-12-2004, 03:27 PM
*Laughs hysterically at above post*

bd007h
12-12-2004, 03:28 PM
you dont get compliments cause your name is too complicated

"bd007h" <<---what is that?

bdh are my initials, and 007 is pretty much self explanatory.

bd007h
12-12-2004, 03:37 PM
It just looks better that way I guess

b007dh looks dumb
b0d0h7 looks dumb too
and so does 0b0d7h

so I chose bd007h

Hysteria
12-12-2004, 03:38 PM
wow thats scary

no offence

which one are you?

He's the man.

bd007h
12-12-2004, 05:45 PM
yeah but what about bdh007? or 007bdh?

I don't know, that's just what I came up with when I made it up 5 years ago.

and what does my username have to do with my looks and my pictures?

DUKESTER76
12-12-2004, 05:54 PM
still scary.
whats so scary???

bd007h
12-12-2004, 06:38 PM
you dont get compliments cause your name is too complicated

"bd007h" <<---what is that?

also, what does my username have to do with my pictures?

midnightfire582
12-12-2004, 06:43 PM
me in science class-
http://tinypic.com/w7hxs

DUKESTER76
12-12-2004, 06:59 PM
Very Nice!!!!!!!!!

midnightfire582
12-12-2004, 07:03 PM
Hehe, thanks :)

bd007h
12-12-2004, 07:15 PM
ok, I was hesitating to put up prom pics, but some other guys already did, so I guess I will too. here's a couple of me before my Junior Prom back in May:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/bd007h/prom/100_0228.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/bd007h/prom/100_0234.jpg

DUKESTER76
12-12-2004, 07:16 PM
^^big pimpin
you posted the same one twice

bd007h
12-12-2004, 07:22 PM
^^big pimpin
you posted the same one twice

thanks for pointing that out. I fixed it now.

DUKESTER76
12-12-2004, 07:32 PM
damn dude, you look younger than 18

bd007h
12-12-2004, 07:41 PM
damn dude, you look younger than 18

I know, I always have looked younger than my age, but I seriously am 18.

DUKESTER76
12-12-2004, 08:10 PM
i have seen some of your pics on the album and yeah you always do look younger than your age. wait till you turn 21 and hit the bars, you are going to get annoyed when they always card you

bd007h
12-12-2004, 08:33 PM
i have seen some of your pics on the album and yeah you always do look younger than your age. wait till you turn 21 and hit the bars, you are going to get annoyed when they always card you

yeah, I have been thinking that. It's going to suck

DUKESTER76
12-12-2004, 08:36 PM
i always looked older than my age so it was the other way for me

Linda
12-12-2004, 08:42 PM
Yes, you do look older than your age.

DUKESTER76
12-12-2004, 08:45 PM
how old would you say i look like???

Linda
12-12-2004, 08:47 PM
Well, in hopes of not offending you, I would say maybe 30-35. You would probably look younger with the goatee.

DUKESTER76
12-12-2004, 08:50 PM
damn thanks, i actually would take it as a compliment, i have a baby face when i shave my beard. i actually just had to shave it this week cause i had to do a ridealong with an ambulance on thursday for school

bd007h
12-12-2004, 08:51 PM
how old would you say I look? :rolleyes:

DUKESTER76
12-12-2004, 08:52 PM
on your prom pic i would say you look 15-16

Linda
12-12-2004, 08:56 PM
bd007h - I would say 14!

DUKESTER76 - You're welcome! Are you in college?

DUKESTER76
12-12-2004, 08:57 PM
yups.....10

Linda
12-12-2004, 08:59 PM
What career are you studying for?

DUKESTER76
12-12-2004, 09:01 PM
i am studying fire science, i wanna be a firefighter/paramedic

bd007h
12-12-2004, 09:01 PM
bd007h - I would say 14!

lol. I get a lot of different ages, people on the Foo Fighters board say I look 12 :mad: . I really am 18 though. I was 17 in those pictures though, they were from back in may, I turned 18 on July 31st. I do have some more recent photos of me back around pg 50 or so.

Linda
12-12-2004, 09:02 PM
Cool! Can be kind of dangerous tho. How many years do you have to study for that?

DUKESTER76
12-12-2004, 09:03 PM
well atleast when you get oldyou will be able to hook up with young girls

bd007h
12-12-2004, 09:04 PM
well atleast when you get oldyou will be able to hook up with young girls
lol, good point. I'm not a paedophile though.

Linda
12-12-2004, 09:04 PM
lol. I get a lot of different ages, people on the Foo Fighters board say I look 12 :mad: . I really am 18 though. I was 17 in those pictures though, they were from back in may, I turned 18 on July 31st. I do have some more recent photos of me back around pg 50 or so.

Hope you can hold on to that youthful look! Not a darn thing wrong with it! Try not to get all stressed out in life, that does bad things to a person.

DUKESTER76
12-12-2004, 09:11 PM
lol, good point. I'm not a paedophile though.
i know, just its cool to have a 18 year old when you get to the age of 60

Linda
12-12-2004, 09:16 PM
LOL That's really pushing it!

DUKESTER76
12-12-2004, 09:17 PM
i have seen it before, and real life not TV

Rag Doll
12-12-2004, 09:19 PM
Hope you can hold on to that youthful look! Not a darn thing wrong with it!

There is now. Not in the future....but now, it's soooo annoying.

bah. =\

Linda
12-12-2004, 09:19 PM
My guy is 32.

DUKESTER76
12-12-2004, 09:21 PM
very cool, if you wanna younger guy i'll be your sugadaddy

Linda
12-12-2004, 09:30 PM
haha thanks for the offer, but I'm very much in love with my guy!
He's the most wonderful guy I've ever met. :)

Rag Doll - I know what you mean. When I was like 25, went to Las Vegas and got carded. I was so pissed off, but now looking younger makes me happy!

Rag Doll
12-12-2004, 09:31 PM
yeah...everyone keeps asking me how i like high school, and if its different from middle school. i'm a freshman in college, not high school. =\

DUKESTER76
12-12-2004, 09:40 PM
you also look young for your age, and very sexy too

Rag Doll
12-12-2004, 09:49 PM
i look ridiculously young. and...eek...thanks. =)

Linda
12-12-2004, 09:52 PM
Rag Doll, I think you're beautiful! Just think how you'll feel when you're 30 and people tell you you look like you're 20!

Rag Doll
12-12-2004, 09:53 PM
thanks, Linda. =)

yeah, i know...my mom looks pretty young too...and she was getting carded when she was in her 30's. it'll be nice then...but not now. =p

Linda
12-12-2004, 09:54 PM
You're welcome!
Yeah, I know.

DUKESTER76
12-12-2004, 10:08 PM
i'd hook up with you if i had the chance

Trip Boy
12-12-2004, 10:17 PM
Scissor Craft and Paper Snowflakes

Hysteria
12-13-2004, 04:05 AM
i'd hook up with you if i had the chance

Haha, are you desperate man?

bd007h
12-13-2004, 04:06 AM
There is now. Not in the future....but now, it's soooo annoying.

bah. =\

It's very annoying. When I was 15 or 16, once when we went out for dinner, my parents were asked if I was under 12. That kinda ticked me off.

Hysteria
12-13-2004, 04:12 AM
Haha, that must've been embarrassing.
We had a load of people at our school who were like 15/16 but didn't look a day older than 12 so I wouldn't worry, its quite common.

wliethof
12-13-2004, 04:30 AM
It's very annoying. When I was 15 or 16, once when we went out for dinner, my parents were asked if I was under 12. That kinda ticked me off.

lucky you! cheap admission to all kinds of things.

bd007h
12-13-2004, 07:13 AM
lucky you! cheap admission to all kinds of things.

yeah, but it is kind of embarassing.

wliethof
12-13-2004, 07:31 AM
I used to love getting cheap into six flags and all that crap. always look at it from a positive perspective eh? be glad you dont look like you're 30. It's only gonna go downhill.

Kaerren
12-13-2004, 07:39 AM
yeah, but it is kind of embarassing.

no way! this just means you'll look so so good when you're older! :D

Tizzalicious
12-13-2004, 07:56 AM
I'm 22, everyone still thinks I'm 17...it's not even useful!

bd007h
12-13-2004, 08:50 AM
here are my highschool senior pics:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/bd007h/Brett/Brettsenior1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/bd007h/Brett/brettseniorpic2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/bd007h/Brett/brettsenioryearbook1.jpg

I know I look young in these pics, but do I really look as young as 12? people on the foo fighters board think I look 12 in them. I'm 18 in all 3 of those pictures.

MirandaV
12-13-2004, 09:03 AM
It's amazing that you're 18 there.

You just look so sweet,
Be proud to be unique.

Anya82
12-13-2004, 09:28 AM
Another pic of me... this was taken about.... 1 year ago..

http://conceptografico.cetys.net/yo/Ana09.jpg

MirandaV
12-13-2004, 09:33 AM
Anya - You also look very pretty!

Anya82
12-13-2004, 09:48 AM
aaww...Thank you, Miranda!!! you're so kind! :) :) :)

the_GoDdEsS
12-13-2004, 10:32 AM
*bumps*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/mistress_bleak/Randoms/goth_my_arse2.jpg

Zugg Island Convict
12-13-2004, 10:56 AM
god dammit tizz you have loadsa weight, looking good :) I see Sunny looks as gorgeous as ever and vicky u look kinda different to last time i saw you, thats not meant to sound bad, ur looking very good!

JoY
12-13-2004, 11:09 AM
god dammit tizz you have loadsa weight, looking good :) I see Sunny looks as gorgeous as ever and vicky u look kinda different to last time i saw you, thats not meant to sound bad, ur looking very good!
who are you? & who were you?

Zugg Island Convict
12-13-2004, 11:25 AM
who are you? & who were you?

If i tell you it will take away all of the mysteriousness and you will go o yeah him if you noticed me from the other thousands of peeps on here, and most of the old bbsers will start hating me once again cause of some1 i dated that used to be on here........although that was mainly fueled by shit from the other party and her freinds....

Hysteria
12-13-2004, 12:18 PM
I know I look young in these pics, but do I really look as young as 12? people on the foo fighters board think I look 12 in them. I'm 18 in all 3 of those pictures.

Yeah, you really do look like 12, maybe 13. I seriously would be surprised if you'd said you were 15.

bd007h
12-13-2004, 12:22 PM
Yeah, you really do look like 12, maybe 13. I seriously would be surprised if you'd said you were 15.

I really don't think I look that young. I know I don't look my age (18) though

Hysteria
12-13-2004, 12:24 PM
Hmm, yeah, I don't mean to offend you, but in those photos anyway, I just do. Maybe in person you look a little older, photos can be deceiving.

Obie2trice
12-13-2004, 12:30 PM
*bumps*

You are damn pretty Goddess

4eh
12-13-2004, 12:33 PM
2Goddes: wow, you're pretty, but there is one girl that i like more

the_GoDdEsS
12-13-2004, 12:34 PM
Thank you.

Zugg Island Convict
12-13-2004, 12:35 PM
*bumps*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/mistress_bleak/Randoms/goth_my_arse2.jpg

well i wouldn't kick you outof bed for eating biscuits, crisps flakes or whatever...... ;)

the_GoDdEsS
12-13-2004, 12:37 PM
well i wouldn't kick you outof bed for eating biscuits, crisps flakes or whatever...... ;)

How did you know I do that? =P

4eh
12-13-2004, 12:41 PM
everybody knows it!!! :p :D

Zugg Island Convict
12-13-2004, 12:41 PM
How did you know I do that? =P

erm, mind reading! so yeah anyway, wheres the choc body paint :P

the_GoDdEsS
12-13-2004, 12:45 PM
everybody knows it!!! :p :D

Oooh! Have I ever published a book about my private life?!

Izie
12-13-2004, 12:47 PM
Picturewhoring with friends - it doesn't get any better!

Old pic, seen by many.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/Izie/Iza/izas2.jpg

4eh
2Goddes: eeerm, no, you don't! but i think it would be interesting :)

DUKESTER76
seems you have a stalker

the_GoDdEsS
12-13-2004, 12:48 PM
seems you have a stalker
Oh, not just one.

DUKESTER76
12-13-2004, 12:48 PM
how many then??

DUKESTER76
12-13-2004, 12:50 PM
Picturewhoring with friends - it doesn't get any better!

Old pic, seen by many.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v506/Izie/Iza/?action=view&current=izas2.jpg
you look different in these pics from the other ones you have posted, but i do like the one with glasses

Izie
12-13-2004, 12:53 PM
you look different in these pics from the other ones you have posted, but i do like the one with glasses

Like noted, these are older. And I do wear glasses. When I'm not wearing lenses. Ha.

the_GoDdEsS
12-13-2004, 12:56 PM
how many then??

Um... around 4 now?

Obie2trice
12-13-2004, 12:56 PM
4 on this board you mean or?

DUKESTER76
12-13-2004, 12:59 PM
that a whole lot of stalkers, how bout you add me to your list??i'll stalk you for fun

DUKESTER76
12-13-2004, 01:01 PM
hey Izie, i double checked your pics and for a momment there i thought you looked just like one of my ex gfs on the first and second pic. it was very weird

the_GoDdEsS
12-13-2004, 01:02 PM
4 on this board you mean or?

In real life.

Izie
12-13-2004, 01:02 PM
hey Izie, i double checked your pics and for a momment there i thought you looked just like one of my ex gfs on the first and second pic. it was very weird

I'll bet it was...

Obie2trice
12-13-2004, 01:03 PM
In real life.

That sucks even more, but you can handle them? :)

the_GoDdEsS
12-13-2004, 01:05 PM
That sucks even more, but you can handle them? :)

Most of the time. Not when this one gets out of control. That ain't funny.

Obie2trice
12-13-2004, 01:06 PM
I can understand that, get yourself a bodyguard ;)

bd007h
12-13-2004, 01:08 PM
Hmm, yeah, I don't mean to offend you, but in those photos anyway, I just do. Maybe in person you look a little older, photos can be deceiving.

I wasn't offended, I just don't think I look that young in my pictures.

the_GoDdEsS
12-13-2004, 01:08 PM
Link, because it's huge and I don't feel like resizing.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v327/mistress_bleak/Entwined/?action=view&current=cheeky.jpg

After showering. Yay.

Izie
12-13-2004, 01:09 PM
As agreed. :p

http://photobucket.com/albums/v506/Izie/Iza/?action=view&current=Dolovo5.jpg

Obie2trice
12-13-2004, 01:10 PM
better pic, nice one --> to goddess

DUKESTER76
12-13-2004, 01:10 PM
Most of the time. Not when this one gets out of control. That ain't funny.
what do your stalkers do that scares you??

i had a stalker once and she was out of control. i posted what she would do somewhere in here. it was scary

DUKESTER76
12-13-2004, 01:11 PM
2 sexy mammas!!!!love your eyes Sim

Sunny
12-13-2004, 01:12 PM
:)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/sunnypoo/hands.jpg

Izie
12-13-2004, 01:14 PM
<3 the haircolour Mags!

the_GoDdEsS
12-13-2004, 01:14 PM
what do your stalkers do that scares you??

i had a stalker once and she was out of control. i posted what she would do somewhere in here. it was scary

Oh, crappy shit. Call up late at night, call my parents, steal my pictures from friends, try to talk my friends into going out with them. Annoying.

Sunny
12-13-2004, 01:15 PM
thanks! my hair is all weird.. hehe =D

the_GoDdEsS
<3 the haircolour Mags!

Hell yes!

<3

DUKESTER76
:)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/sunnypoo/hands.jpg
SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH, quiet, she is sleeping

Obie2trice
he`s obsessed, a freak. When he`s going to far you can call the police right

DUKESTER76
12-13-2004, 01:16 PM
Oh, crappy shit. Call up late at night, call my parents, steal my pictures from friends, try to talk my friends into going out with them. Annoying.
get their arses kicked. what they are doing is going over board

the_GoDdEsS
12-13-2004, 01:17 PM
he`s obsessed, a freak. When he`s going to far you can call the police right

I know. He's backed off though after I had an argument with him.

Obie2trice
12-13-2004, 01:19 PM
that`s cool, nice job then

DUKESTER76
12-13-2004, 01:28 PM
i say you cut his balls off and show him you are not fucking around

bd007h
12-13-2004, 01:36 PM
I wasn't offended, I just don't think I look that young in my pictures.

If you think I look 12 or 13 in those pictures in which I'm 18, imagine how young I looked when I was 12-13. lol. :rolleyes:

JoY
12-13-2004, 01:37 PM
let's just say, that I love my webcam to pieces.=)
I always look slightly weird in picures. I don't know what's up with that.

http://img99.exs.cx/img99/3226/shy7gx.jpg

DUKESTER76
12-13-2004, 01:38 PM
its probably cause you are always looking at another direction

JoY
12-13-2004, 01:39 PM
Iza - you & Ken look so absolutely cuddable. or sumthin... <3!

Sim - I just saw your wet look picture; niiiice. you're so fuckingly beautiful, it just ain't fair. but I forgive you & stuff.

the_GoDdEsS
12-13-2004, 01:41 PM

Sim - I just saw your wet look picture; niiiice. you're so fuckingly beautiful, it just ain't fair. but I forgive you & stuff.

Aww, don't say that. *blushes* You're so gorgeous yourself. <3

JoY
12-13-2004, 01:41 PM
its probably cause you are always looking at another direction
no that's not it. I just look weird.
I hate looking directly at the camera & on top I'm just looking at the screen to make sure it's at least a semi-decent picture.

Izie
12-13-2004, 01:42 PM

Lol, yeah... As long as he doesn't kick me for putting his pic online, it'll be allright :)

And you look good in pics!

JoY
12-13-2004, 01:48 PM
Aww, don't say that. *blushes* You're so gorgeous yourself. <3
aw thanks, yer schweet, Sim. <3 but you see, I'm not smashingly hot, or sizzlingly stunning. I'm kind of like A girl next door. I think I look pretty.. normal. meh.. I guess opinions on yourself are never too objective, though. not that that changes them.