PDA

View Full Version : There ain't no party like an Indian party...

Mota Boy
04-10-2005, 01:15 AM
I'm half-stained with paint and going to dinner soon at a country diner. I wonder if I'll frighten the plump, motherly waitresses.

Today our local SEAS (South-East Asian Society) had Holi, this bitchin' Indian holiday to wring in spring. Here's how it works - you throw paint at each other. That's it. It makes painting eggs and hiding them from your children sound as gay as... painting eggs and hiding them from your children. Plus, there is free pizza.

The holiday is also a great excuse for attractive girls to rub you and vice versa. It's fuckin' fun. Oh, and there are two hoses going and a ton of mud. And this year we had a jello slip-and-slide. I spend three hours throwing mud and paint at people and dodging it myself, then sliding down the slip-n-slide, then sliding in the mud, then throwing my friends into the mud, then rubbing paint in girls' hair while they wipe it on my face... then taking a break to get a Sprite and a slice of pineapple pizza, then dumping the Sprite on my friend's head and rubbing the remainder of the pizza onto his back... it's how you imagined that you would be living your adult life when you were in third grade.

And now something for the ladies... then I trekked back to my dorm and showered with my roomies to get it all off. Of course we were still wearing our soaked shorts as we futily scrubbed to get the red and pink and blue and green paint and brown mud off, but I'll let your imaginations run wild. Moral of the story - drink a bit of Pepto-Bismol and a lot of water after a long night of drinking and you shouldn't have a hangover in the morning. And be sure to go to a Holi celebration if there's one in town. Also be sure to say "Wait everybody. Hold on a minute, I lost a contact lens" when you're dancing to Jay-Z and Punjabi MC in the mud pit. That one kills.

the_GoDdEsS
04-10-2005, 01:41 AM
Sounds like an orgy. You just need to be naked next time.

Oh, and you're sexy when you're half-stained in paint. I bet!

Punky Dudess
04-10-2005, 01:46 AM
awesome... kind of reminds me of a friends birthday party gone wrong. (all that food that was so neatly laid out ended up either on the floor or on US!!!!)OOpps!! :D

Dr.Faustus
04-10-2005, 10:34 AM
I've never been to an Indian party.

RedSlayer
04-11-2005, 12:42 AM
you forgot the "shoosting"

Mota Boy
04-11-2005, 08:48 AM
What the fuck do you do at an Indian party? Get loaded on listerine, molest your children and pass out on the train tracks?
Wrong Indians. I was talking about the dots, not the feathers... and at Indian parties you drink Everclear mixed with Kool-aid and dance to loud rap music with crazy Indian girls.

Vera
04-11-2005, 10:21 AM
English sucks like that. Every other language I know have different words for "Indian, native of India" and "Indian, native American".

foxy
04-11-2005, 10:32 AM
there all the same arnt they