PDA

View Full Version : The nitropenguin! and Ellie Appreciation Thead

Mota Boy
04-10-2005, 01:48 AM
One has posted over four thousand times, one less than thirty, but they have both recently proven good examples of the type of posters that each of you pathetic fucks should strive to attain. Emulate them, you worthless wastes of otherwise-valuable atoms.

Oh, and to Ellie and nitropenguin! - good job.

Punky Dudess
04-10-2005, 01:50 AM
waaaaaaaaa!!!!! *sobs* that was mean!

by the way, congrats to ellie and nitropenguine!

the_GoDdEsS
04-10-2005, 01:52 AM
I whole-hearthedly support this.

nitropenguin! is witty in her own amazing way and Ellie is smart too, just needs more posts.

Izie
04-10-2005, 01:54 AM
I support the penguin, I haven't payed enough attention to Ellie yet... But since others seem to agree, I'll agree :p

JoY
04-10-2005, 03:31 AM
I support the penguin, I haven't payed enough attention to Ellie yet...
exact same here. the penguin posts awesomely.

Jackish
04-10-2005, 05:05 AM
Hey what about me? My posts are not only exceptional, there educational and down right hilarious too! (May or may NOT be true.)

Besides... I use full english here making me cooler than 90% of posters.

OMG WTF LOL ASL!?!?!!11111111

JoY
04-10-2005, 05:07 AM
Hey what about me? My posts are not only exceptional, there educational and down right hilarious too! (May or may NOT be true.)

Besides... I use full english here making me cooler than 90% of posters.

OMG WTF LOL ASL!?!?!!11111111
sorry, but this was too damn tempting.

*they're

I promise I won't be a grammar whore again. in the near future.

Jackish
04-10-2005, 05:09 AM
sorry, but this was too damn tempting.

*they're

I promise I won't be a grammar whore again. in the near future.

Heh, nah I don't mind grammar whores. At least you try! It was a 'typo' by the way, but thankyou. :)

patch
04-10-2005, 05:26 AM
who what why where when explain to me please

Jackish
04-10-2005, 05:27 AM

Erm... No.

the_GoDdEsS
04-10-2005, 05:29 AM

You're a 14 year-old kid who claims to be an alcoholic and you've just joined this forum very recently. If you don't wanna be silenced, keep away from topics like this or make intelligent replies.

Jackish
04-10-2005, 05:36 AM
You're a 14 year-old kid who claims to be an alcoholic and you've just joined this forum very recently. If you don't wanna be silenced, keep away from topics like this or make intelligent replies.

She speaks the truth!

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-10-2005, 06:16 AM

Congratulations!

You're clueless.

nitropenguin!
04-10-2005, 01:35 PM
One has posted over four thousand times, one less than thirty, but they have both recently proven good examples of the type of posters that each of you pathetic fucks should strive to attain. Emulate them, you worthless wastes of otherwise-valuable atoms.

Oh, and to Ellie and nitropenguin! - good job.
H-how did this happen? I have received admirable gratitude from Mota? Sim put good words in for me didn't she!? I've hardly engaged in a conversation with you. =P *glow* You've all been watching me.

I love you, Mota is on my list for potential members worth taking my precious virginity away.

HornyPope
04-10-2005, 01:41 PM
I support this appriciation.

Penguin, i've added you on the list of worthy females to wed my future distinguished generals and otherwise noble men. Feel honoured.

nitropenguin!
04-10-2005, 01:47 PM
Oh, oh I surely am. But this sadly reveals that I am not yet good enough to wed the Pope himself. My reputation cannot fullfil its strong intention.

ruroken
04-10-2005, 01:49 PM
I support the appreciation, but penguin hates me...
now for speech
penguin is really nice.
She was very patient with me, but I was... too lame.
She is one of the best members on the board.
Smart, and as I bet, beautiful, she rules here with..... something...

uh... that's all I can think of... sorry...

HornyPope
04-10-2005, 01:51 PM
Don't worry, no one of this board has a change to marry me. My spouse will be of royal blood.

the_GoDdEsS
04-10-2005, 02:16 PM
Sim put good words in for me didn't she!?

No, you've gained all the respect by yourself which is ten times better. =)

Mota Boy
04-11-2005, 12:25 PM
I've hardly engaged in a conversation with you. =P *glow* You've all been watching me.

I love you, Mota is on my list for potential members worth taking my precious virginity away.
I see everything, kind of like Santa. Another similarity is that we both have an army of midgets at our disposal.

And be sure to get in early when you finally make up your mind. Virgin christenings by yours truly must be scheduled at least three months in advance.

JohnnyNemesis
04-11-2005, 12:26 PM
No, you've gained all the respect by yourself which is ten times better. =)

True indeed. nitropenguin! is one of the few who aren't full of shit, and is straight up whether she likes you or not.

Vera
04-11-2005, 01:17 PM
I agree with both. Ellie posted some posts in my Burroughs thread and I was all, "Who is this person? I like her already!"

I think I used to associate nitropenguin! with some other twit with nitro on their name because I didn't notice how cool her posts were until quite recently.

nitropenguin!
04-11-2005, 05:56 PM
It's so cute how some feel they should add the exclamation mark when referring to moi. Oh my. Please feel free to be casual.

Dear Mota, I trust the power you have %100. And I'll be sure to give you an advanced notice.

Ellie
04-11-2005, 06:03 PM
Holy crap, Mota Boy. I'm really flattered by what you said. Here I thought I got on your bad side for calling you Daisy Duke. Heh. But wow, thank you. Thanks for what you said too, Goddess, and to everyone else. I don't know nitropenguin (Hi, nitro!), but I definitely feel I'm in good company.

The downside, Mota, is that now I feel pressure to not ever post anything retarded and get bounced out of here on my ass.

I agree with both. Ellie posted some posts in my Burroughs thread and I was all, "Who is this person? I like her already!"

And thank you as well, Vera. I felt the same way when I saw that you appreciate his writing.

nitropenguin!
04-11-2005, 06:36 PM
Helloo, Ellie! And I was thinking about that exact downside. Don't worry about it, I'm sure no one here is fully possessed with analyzing others' impressions all the time. You've already showed 'em up. =)

Betty
04-11-2005, 07:29 PM
Oh, there are plenty o' stalkers, I'm sure.

ninth
04-11-2005, 07:52 PM
It was a 'typo' by the way, but thankyou. :)
Typing "there" instead of "they're" isn't a typo, it's a grammatical error. Typing "theu're" instead of "they're" would be a typo.

I'm fond of penguin, even though at first I was a little peeved by her username because I was afraid she'd turn out to be some girlfag and soil the good name of penguins everywhere. But yeah, penguin is cool.

JohnnyNemesis
04-11-2005, 07:54 PM
Yeah, her name immediately stood out to me too because of my penguin obsession. Then I noticed how awesome she really is.

And Ellie, don't worry. If for whatever reason you do lose people's adoration, what does it matter as long as you're being real? Do whatever!

Betty
04-11-2005, 07:58 PM
I am closest to Anique (I think, I hope, I got that right), so I win.

dirtybird
04-11-2005, 07:58 PM
nitropenguin! is also one of the few I feel honorable enough to engage in a duel with.

HornyPope
04-11-2005, 08:07 PM
The offer to steal away virginity is somewhat tempting actually. I love the smell of blood in the morning. Smells like victory.

ninth
04-11-2005, 08:08 PM
A-fucking-men.

JoY
04-12-2005, 05:28 AM
Typing "there" instead of "they're" isn't a typo, it's a grammatical error. Typing "theu're" instead of "they're" would be a typo.

uh huh. but frankly I couldn't be bothered to point it out to him for some reason.
I guess the fact that he stayed friendly, made me think; "whatever dude, cheers."

nitropenguin!
04-12-2005, 07:05 PM
-Ego orgy- =P

I never would've foreseen getting a "fond" out of ninth. I am fond of you as a penguin admirer aswell, ninth. I'd add you to the list, but you haven't flattered me enough. Not that it's important to you, I suspect you've only said that because all the cool people are to doing it. Oh the all-knowing, wise penguin is good.

Betty does have a lead, her situation is the closest. Too bad she isn't a male; she could've had a lead at accomplishing the duty of which is my list.

Jebus
04-12-2005, 07:14 PM
Despite nitropenguin's post count, I haven't really noticed her that much. Strange...
I guess I should pay more attention to her posts from now on since she seems to be receiving the plaudits of the entire forum.