PDA

View Full Version : Offs......spain.......when?

Dexter Powerhead
04-10-2005, 05:34 AM
Does someone knows if these guys are gonna play in europe after the warped tour??????????'Specially spain of course............i will wait them. OFFSPRING UNTIL THE END.

Ewa
04-10-2005, 05:44 AM
Yes! When will they come? I'm from Poland. And i'm waitting for Offs! Maby they are planning tour to Europe? Please, if someone know anything about their tour - write me !!!!!
P.s. i'm not good in english...so i'm sorry if I don't write right :(

BIGmozg
04-11-2005, 02:18 PM
Guys, reconcile, they have forgotten about us.
I listen Offspring since 10 years old. Now i'm 17 and I do not hope any more to see Offspring alive. In 1999 they came to Moscow, but I live not in Moscow, and my parents have not released me then because I was too
young. I till now regret, that I descended then on a concert, but then
Could not know, that Offspring more never will arrive to Russia... :( :( :(

Dr.Faustus
04-12-2005, 05:27 AM
Have they actually played in Spain before? I know they've played in Lisbon but I'm not sure about anywhere in Spain.

BuddyHolly
04-12-2005, 07:26 AM
They will never come to Spain anymore you retards!!!

Dr.Faustus
04-12-2005, 08:50 AM
...to put it bluntly.

ixnayyourface
04-17-2005, 06:08 PM
Hey yall. to ewa, your English rocks, no worries. my friend mentioned something about them doing a small European tour, but my friend likes to make stuff up. dont give up hope though- they are about to make a greatest hits, so they will probably do a lot of touring coming up.

Sinobin
04-23-2005, 08:13 PM
They were here last year whit 2 concerts( Feb Barcelona and Agost Vigo )

Ellos estuvieron el aņo pasado en Febrero en Barcelona y en Agosto en Vigo, asi q tardaran bastante en volver