PDA

View Full Version : Curse Of The Offspring BBS?

Dr.Faustus
04-10-2005, 10:47 AM
Ok, I was a member on the first Offspring BBS, the last one (just before this one which had errors up the top for ages and then went offline for months) and this one. Each one of them has developed problems. Is The Offspring BBS cursed?

Tired_Of_You
04-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Someone remember Mariza Hannam?:D No one could register. With all the impersonators here, sometimes I think it should happen again...

Yes, this bbs is cursed.

Noodles is gay
04-10-2005, 11:36 AM
just before this one which had errors up the top for ages and then went offline for months

What if that happens to this one?! :eek:

Where will we all go? they'll be nowhere, we'll be kicked out and forced to roam the huge, dark expanse of cyberspace by ourselves, with no purpose, no use, NOTHING!!!!!! ARGHGHAHAGAHEHGGAAGAH!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

foxy
04-10-2005, 11:37 AM
i cant seem to leave

Jack the Tripper
04-10-2005, 11:38 AM
Wow, I didn't think so many people would agree.

Unnatural Disaster
04-10-2005, 02:02 PM
well, if this place closes down.... I'll just go back to http://theoffspring.com i guess

cowbell
04-10-2005, 02:04 PM
I won't leave even if it loses it's existance.

Dr.Faustus
04-10-2005, 02:22 PM
I mean I thought it was a bit weird when the last one had errors and went down, as the first one had its problems with registering. I just think its kinda weird these things keep happening to this board, I mean, I go on a mates message board, just a free Invision one and it never has any problems at all, yet this one, which uses servers which will be paid for, gets 'too busy' and won't let anyone on for ages.

Hysteria
04-10-2005, 02:22 PM
well, if this place closes down.... I'll just go back to http://theoffspring.com i guess

Thats what I did until this one came back.

Tired_Of_You
04-10-2005, 02:41 PM
When there was no bbs during months, I didn't register in any other bbs. It's a miracle I'm still able to write in English :cool:

I wonder if the board before the red & white had problems too.

GreenTerror
04-10-2005, 02:54 PM
If you consider stupid people, or Greenday fans, registering on here and posting their stupid, meaningless threads and posts and irritating the fuck out of us all on here, a curse; then, yes, The offspring forums are, and will forever be, cursed.

cowbell
04-10-2005, 03:00 PM
If you consider stupid people, or Greenday fans, registering on here and posting their stupid, meaningless threads and posts and irritating the fuck out of us all on here, a curse; then, yes, The offspring forums are, and will forever be, cursed.
GREEN DAY
fuckhead, there's a fucking space

Homer
04-10-2005, 03:17 PM
every board has their problems

Dr.Faustus
04-11-2005, 01:39 AM
Yes, but this one has had far more than any other board I've been on.