PDA

View Full Version : paintball

iflogmymolly
04-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Does anyone like paintball in here??

http://www.paintballexpress.com/product_information-2.asp?number=GNKSI04&variation=GRN&aitem=3&mitem=&back=yes&dept=293 Heres my gun that I'm getting. Its not that good but I'm a beginner so I don't want to buy a gun I can't handle.

The Goth Guy
04-10-2005, 07:47 PM
Im the master paintballist got a team called Black Death the most hits ive gotten in a game was the whole other team 6 headshots,yes headshots,and if you want a good starter gun get a Parahnna Extreme.

nieh
04-10-2005, 07:59 PM
I like paintball, but it's too expensive and time consuming to get really into it. I've only gone like 3 times in my life and I was surprisingly good. One time I ended up not dying at all through the course of the day (probably about 5 games?) and scoring about 5 kills despite the fact that I had a rental gun and some of the people on the other team had those tech guns. Yeah, I rock.

Betty
04-10-2005, 08:49 PM
One time I went with my boyfriend for fun but it was just this indoor thing and it was REALLY DUMB. Just a bunch of little kids hiding behind the barriers shooting at the others hiding behind the barriers. Nobody actually ever DID anything. And I was stupid and didn't wear proper clothes and got shot through my shirt and got a really gigantic purple welt kinda on my hip. Super painful. I don't know if people wear much much thicker clothes, or they just don't get hit from as close as I did, but it sucked.

I WOULD like to try it someday maybe for real, but as was mentionned, it is expensive, etc, etc.

GreenTerror
04-10-2005, 10:34 PM
Cool avatar, Iflogmymolly.

dirtybird
04-10-2005, 10:34 PM
It's okay .

Amanda
04-10-2005, 10:39 PM
Yeah, i like paintball, but its too expensive...