PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Emo Bands

Guillermo90
04-10-2005, 08:46 PM
I fucking hate The Used, they aint PUNK!!!!!! they're EMO!! Bunch of whiny little fags, along with My Chemical Romance... this really makes me think, where the hell are the clash when you need em? I mena the used just complain about their stupid feelings, and then you got the clash who are MEN! And questioned important shit and were creative and fucking did their best! I wish for once we could have a band who could actually TRY! Green day is doing that very well i like that, Offspring, theyre growing weaker on me, i just keep hearing them say that they just wnana make "pleasurable" music and thats nice dude but that cant be enough if your in a rock band you gotta... say something be creative give it a different style and give this boring ass world a twist and something to really think about, not about fuckin... Never Gonna Find Me... i think offspring have written enough songs that teens can relate to when it comes to like... feelings and you know and experiences you know. But you gotta admit it, i know you love it when they start singin bout LAPD and like Kill The PResident and stuff. Im not saying they should be political but cut the crap about FEELINGS uugh... they have a million of those songs. They can talk about Money, and violence and everything, or about everyone around you being dumbasses, or about music. Bunch of shit... not saying they havent sung about that but give us more.

dirtybird
04-10-2005, 08:48 PM
where the hell are the clash when you need em?

Retirement homes, methinks.

Telekinesis
04-11-2005, 02:49 AM
What is emo? :confused:

Dr.Faustus
04-11-2005, 02:58 AM
Wrong section punk.

billiejoe87_greenday
04-11-2005, 03:46 AM
What is emo? :confused:

I ask the exact same question. Is blink 182 emo? I have only heard one song from the used and it rocked hard. It's called "all that ive got"

JohnnyNemesis
04-11-2005, 04:24 AM
I fucking hate The Used, they aint PUNK!!!!!! they're EMO!! Bunch of whiny little fags, along with My Chemical Romance... this really makes me think, where the hell are the clash when you need em? I mena the used just complain about their stupid feelings, and then you got the clash who are MEN! And questioned important shit and were creative and fucking did their best! I wish for once we could have a band who could actually TRY! Green day is doing that very well i like that, Offspring, theyre growing weaker on me, i just keep hearing them say that they just wnana make "pleasurable" music and thats nice dude but that cant be enough if your in a rock band you gotta... say something be creative give it a different style and give this boring ass world a twist and something to really think about, not about fuckin... Never Gonna Find Me... i think offspring have written enough songs that teens can relate to when it comes to like... feelings and you know and experiences you know. But you gotta admit it, i know you love it when they start singin bout LAPD and like Kill The PResident and stuff. Im not saying they should be political but cut the crap about FEELINGS uugh... they have a million of those songs. They can talk about Money, and violence and everything, or about everyone around you being dumbasses, or about music. Bunch of shit... not saying they havent sung about that but give us more.

I like how the thread title says "Fuck Emo Bands", yet this post is a whiny, emo-lined, tear soaked diatribe.

Dr.Faustus
04-11-2005, 04:53 AM
Is blink 182 emo?

No way is blink emo.

Evil-Dead
04-11-2005, 11:35 AM
emo isn't fun to fuck, I only fuck things that are fun to fuck ;)

notoriousdoc
04-11-2005, 12:02 PM

feelings was wrote by morris albert over 40 years ago

Revolver-2005?
04-11-2005, 12:30 PM
i do think he has some what of a point...the Offspring needs to write less songs bout feelings, feelings are cool and all, but maybe they need to find something else

Pay The Man
04-11-2005, 01:33 PM
the offspring are gonna sing whatever they feel like doing and im gonna buy it.

if u don't like it, just don't listen to it.

Gabriel
04-11-2005, 02:10 PM
emo- shortcut from emotional- music with a lot of emotions.
emo is cool you bastard

Evil-Dead
04-11-2005, 03:14 PM
www.fourfa.com/

everything you always wanted to know about emo :)

Telekinesis
04-11-2005, 07:05 PM
Is Simple Plan Emo? I reckon they are.They Suck

billiejoe87_greenday
04-11-2005, 11:22 PM
Simple plan sing about relationships and breaking down, so i dunno if thats considered emo.

Punk_Conspiracy
04-11-2005, 11:28 PM
Let's go burn the singer in Dashboard Confessional! Whose with me?

Revolver-2005?
04-12-2005, 03:24 AM
Simple plan sing about relationships and breaking down, so i dunno if thats considered emo.

that would be emo

mattie_and_co
04-12-2005, 03:36 AM
Let's go burn the singer in Dashboard Confessional! Whose with me?
the fuckin guy is from hell, dont think hell burn that well.

Evil-Dead
04-12-2005, 07:07 AM
Simple Plan isn't emo

Sinister
04-12-2005, 07:23 AM
feelings and emotions are what makes humans weak !

0r4ng3
04-12-2005, 01:32 PM
Simple Plan isn't emo

How the hell are they not emo? they practically invented the freakin' genre
________
Marriage Advice Dicussion (http://www.love-help.org/marriage-advice/)

Evil-Dead
04-12-2005, 01:49 PM
lol

sure they did

emo is cool, third rate pop bands like Simple Plan aren't

Sinister
04-12-2005, 01:53 PM
emo sux, and simple plan too. period. stop arguing.

0r4ng3
04-12-2005, 02:13 PM
Maybe bands like simple plan ruined emo, and it (emo, not SP) actually is good...I mean, it's a possiblilty. Look at pop-punk and then look at real punk. Maybe they're "pop-emo"
________
Amateur teen (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/74/teen/videos/1)

smash94
04-12-2005, 05:27 PM
emo sucks but the only good emo band is him

Homer
04-12-2005, 05:34 PM
if you think The Offspring is emo... go fuck yourself. It's the stuff behind the lyrics. You actually have to think to understand.

redhotmoonchic5
04-13-2005, 03:05 PM
the offspring is my favorite band but i like the used,my chemical romance and stuff like thta too its cool and yes the offspring is not emo but bands like simple plan and fuckin good charlotte suck

dirtybird
04-13-2005, 03:07 PM
the offspring is my favorite band but i like the used,my chemical romance and stuff like thta too its cool and yes the offspring is not emo but bands like simple plan and fuckin good charlotte suck

Well you should just go and sit in a corner and cry for being a dissappointment to your family, The Offspring, and the boards.

time to disclaime
04-13-2005, 04:33 PM
emo sucks...thers nothing else to add

Drummerguy123
04-13-2005, 09:49 PM
I think the worst emo band is Taking Back Sunday. They suck. (along with all of the other emo bands.

Dexter_H
04-14-2005, 07:20 AM
I think the worst emo band is Taking Back Sunday. They suck. (along with all of the other emo bands.
Damn straight.

Aimeht
04-14-2005, 07:24 AM
What is emo?

Mr. Noodles
04-16-2005, 09:23 AM
I ask the exact same question. Is blink 182 emo? I have only heard one song from the used and it rocked hard. It's called "all that ive got"
Download "Take It Away".

Jimbob2005
04-16-2005, 09:25 AM
I think My Chemical Romance are OK

Mr. Noodles
04-16-2005, 09:29 AM
I think My Chemical Romance are OK
That made me think of one of their songs, "I'm Not Okay".

Jimbob2005
04-16-2005, 09:30 AM
That made me think of one of their songs, "I'm Not Okay".
That's quite good

I prefer < insert song title here with the word Vampires in it >

Zack
04-16-2005, 09:31 AM
EMO bands can fucking die!

Jimbob2005
04-16-2005, 09:38 AM
I never said I liked emo bands, but I just think MCR are ok, that's all!

fo_shizzle
04-16-2005, 10:35 AM
emo is fucking wank iam sick of all these twats that keep thinking they are in with goths and punks and moshers cause they are emo. I mean bring back proper music like death metal!!!!!!!!! :D (you will probably all tell me to fuck off but i dont care).

notoriousdoc
04-16-2005, 11:18 AM
whatever floats your boat guys...

gradeA
04-16-2005, 11:22 AM
No way is blink emo.
i would label newer blink 182 as emo.

0r4ng3
04-16-2005, 11:45 AM
i would label newer blink 182 as emo.

not really...their latest album is barely emo.
________
BABE SPORTS (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/198/sports/videos/1)

notoriousdoc
04-16-2005, 11:49 AM
emo emo emo emo meo eme omem eom oemeom omeo moemomere omeoeme omeoe meo e oem eo meoememo emoe emeoe eom oeoeem eoeemoeo emoooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee emoemeeoe e m ememo em oem eme oe meo meome eoem emo em oem eemke emoemoemeemoemeoemoemeom meemoee m emo emo emo emo eno not nto yut y y y y y y y y y yy y ttttb yn emo............................................... .............. aargghhww

original_psycho
04-16-2005, 12:14 PM
Well, I like emo...
Yes, hate me, fuckers!
Now go to my 'original_psycho haters' thread and vote for 'Yeah, she sucks'.

0r4ng3
04-16-2005, 12:33 PM
Well, I like emo...
Yes, hate me, fuckers!
Now go to my 'original_psycho haters' thread and vote for 'Yeah, she sucks'.
i thought that the poll wasnt about you...
________
ASS XXX (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/5/ass/videos/1)

original_psycho
04-16-2005, 12:34 PM
It is about me. It says original_psycho haters, right? There ya go...

0r4ng3
04-16-2005, 12:38 PM
whatever. for a sec i thought it was about hating the imposters, but i guess not
________
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries (http://www.youtube.com/dispensaries)

notoriousdoc
04-16-2005, 12:39 PM
WE LOVE ORIGINAL PSYCHO!!! :D :D :D

original_psycho
04-16-2005, 12:41 PM
whatever. for a sec i thought it was about hating the imposters, but i guess not
Nope, it's about hating me.

WE LOVE ORIGINAL PSYCHO!!! :D :D :D
You're in denial.

notoriousdoc
04-16-2005, 01:02 PM
Nope, it's about hating me.

You're in denial.

no, im not i love u. ive got a fansite for u!!

WE LOVE ORIGINAL PSYCHO!!!!!

Hypodermic_89
04-16-2005, 01:10 PM

you´re calling The Used a bunch of whiney fags while the only person here who´s whining is you. Stop your whining! It´s not gonna make a difference anyway

notoriousdoc
04-16-2005, 01:11 PM
^now your whining...

original_psycho
04-16-2005, 04:12 PM
no, im not i love u. ive got a fansite for u!!

WE LOVE ORIGINAL PSYCHO!!!!!
Er... Can I see that fansite?

Telekinesis
04-16-2005, 05:22 PM
I really hate Simple Plan when ever I go to me best mates house she always puts her SP album on as loud as hell on the sterio and I shudder and just keep telling myself it will over soon.And the worst thing is no matter how many times I tell her they suck, for some reason she thinks I like them it's weird. She invited me to go to Queensland to see them in concert and I was like "No Sab, I hate them!" There a bunch of whiny little buggers who all thier songs sound the same to me. Kill Peire!