PDA

View Full Version : To: Ruroken & Ruroken's mother

GreenTerror
04-10-2005, 09:13 PM
This forum is only dangerous if you let it be. Just like any other place where you meet people over the internet; don't give out any seriously personal information, and you're internet safety is guranteed. The only thing bad about this place is probably the language, which, eventually Ruroken will be exposed to. There's really nothing to be worried about, we're completely harmless, I promise. I've been on here for about 2 years, so trust me, nothing goes on here except for meaningless conversation about music and other random things that can be interesting.
This is just a place to talk to other people who share the some interests. Nothing bad dangerous will happen if you have enough common sense not to tell people personal things about yourself. I honestly don't see any problem with letting Ruroken be on here.
Please take this into mind while deciding Ruroken's fate, Ruruken's mother.

dirtybird
04-10-2005, 09:17 PM
How sweet...

ruroken
04-10-2005, 09:19 PM
My mom says I need "face to face" interaction and shit. She should realize that if she would let me on without the damn idiotic arguement, I would be willing to at least TRY to be more social at school. She's so stubborn and doesn't realize, no matter how much it's told, how harmless this place is. Nor does she realize what I would do...
I mean, FOR SHIT'S SAKE, I'm fucking risking everything I own and disobeying ALL OF HER RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

dirtybird
04-10-2005, 09:20 PM
Do you like, not have a social life or something?

...Wait, you have 2000 posts in a matter of weeks; you don't.

Trip Boy
04-10-2005, 09:21 PM
She is your mother and she pays the bills for you stupid little internet games. When you are 18 move out, if she didn't care for you and want the best she wouldn't be so "hardcore" about all this.

ruroken
04-10-2005, 09:23 PM
She's stubborn. Not "hardcore"

Renegade6
04-11-2005, 01:03 AM
Ruroken, you're cool, and there's nothing wrong with a little addictive fun and we all have it, but get a hobby. Go outside and ride your bike or something. It's ok to use the internet once a few days a week for a few hours, but get a hobby!

I recommend:

Watch a movie
Join a club
Join a sport
Do something recreational
Get a pet

wheelchairman
04-11-2005, 03:19 AM
To Ruroken's Mother: Your son is an idiot. We don't want him here. He plagues with his rather annoying, stupidity. Before you let him come online again, make sure he spends time in school learning the basics of English spelling and grammar. And then have him beaten so that he won't be so goddamn irritating.

Also, tie your tubes, for god's sake we don't need anymore spawn from your poison womb.

Dr.Faustus
04-11-2005, 03:20 AM
Nice, I like that WCM.

JohnnyNemesis
04-11-2005, 04:17 AM
I hate you, ruroken. You're a dead waste of food. I pity your mother for not having the foresight to hit your head against a rock when she first spat you out of her womb.

What he said.

To Ruroken's Mother: Your son is an idiot. We don't want him here. He plagues with his rather annoying, stupidity. Before you let him come online again, make sure he spends time in school learning the basics of English spelling and grammar. And then have him beaten so that he won't be so goddamn irritating.
*nods in approval*

nieh
04-11-2005, 05:08 AM
This forum is only dangerous if you let it be. Just like any other place where you meet people over the internet; don't give out any seriously personal information, and you're internet safety is guranteed. The only thing bad about this place is probably the language, which, eventually Ruroken will be exposed to. There's really nothing to be worried about, we're completely harmless, I promise. I've been on here for about 2 years, so trust me, nothing goes on here except for meaningless conversation about music and other random things that can be interesting.
This is just a place to talk to other people who share the some interests. Nothing bad dangerous will happen if you have enough common sense not to tell people personal things about yourself. I honestly don't see any problem with letting Ruroken be on here.
Please take this into mind while deciding Ruroken's fate, Ruruken's mother.

Hell, I've posted my full name and my address on here and no one ever did anything about it.

RXP
04-11-2005, 05:21 AM
Post it again.

Dr.Faustus
04-11-2005, 06:27 AM
And then we'll see if anything happens eh? :cool:

nieh
04-11-2005, 06:50 AM
Post it again.

sadfsafd3sa21

Dr.Faustus
04-11-2005, 11:05 AM
My god, you really are an idiot.

ninth
04-11-2005, 11:11 AM
Not really, because who is going to do something about it? I had a guy talking about how I better pray that he doesn't find me so I gave him my address and he completely backed the fuck down and apologized. People are weak and afraid of confrontation.

Dr.Faustus
04-11-2005, 11:13 AM
Maybe so, I just find it a bit stupid nevertheless.

nieh
04-11-2005, 12:45 PM

why, are you going to send me a mail bomb? Or are you going to break into my house and rape me while I'm sleeping? The fact of the matter is that I'm in more danger from total strangers where I live than I am by giving out my address on here where there's at least a vague familiarity among people.

arak0r
04-11-2005, 01:37 PM
ruroken is gonna be one of those guys that dies from being on the computer like 394834 straight hours without a drink or food

arak0r
04-11-2005, 01:41 PM
Not really, because who is going to do something about it? I had a guy talking about how I better pray that he doesn't find me so I gave him my address and he completely backed the fuck down and apologized. People are weak and afraid of confrontation.

had one of those experiences before, totally true.

Camilamazed
04-11-2005, 01:45 PM
What did I miss???? :D

Dr.Faustus
04-11-2005, 01:51 PM
Absolutely nothing.

Camilamazed
04-11-2005, 01:52 PM
Absolutely nothing.

I knew it........... :rolleyes:

Jebus
04-11-2005, 04:20 PM
I will sign you up for a few catologs.

nieh
04-11-2005, 04:22 PM
I will sign you up for a few catologs.

cool! My mail is normally pretty boring.

Jackish
04-11-2005, 04:27 PM
This Ruroken guy, your nothing short of a spammer to have 2600+ posts in under a month almost. What the fuck? You must literally reply to things you don't even have a clue about.

Why all this pent up rage too? You don't even have it tough, at least your "m0m" is trying to help you.

For fucks sake grow up, and listen to the advice she is giving you.

GO OUT AND TALK TO PEOPLE.

Or you will get worse and worse and drag this place down even further.

Good day to you.

PS - I hope your mum reads this because, she probably needs some support with a little shit like yourself.

Jebus
04-11-2005, 04:37 PM
umm.....
I need your email adress

Jebus
04-11-2005, 05:11 PM
Nvm, I just entered some random email adress.
Expect a few random catologs within 6-8 weeks under the name Nieh Dushkewich.
If by any chance you win the contest that is included by signing up for this catolog, we shall split the prize.

cowbell
04-12-2005, 10:22 AM
hiiiiii ppl answer me plz

notoriousdoc
04-12-2005, 10:33 AM
ive just sent him a shit and mrsa parcel... heh

ruroken
04-12-2005, 03:14 PM
ruroken is gonna be one of those guys that dies from being on the computer like 394834 straight hours without a drink or food
Yup. That's me! :D

ruroken
04-12-2005, 03:14 PM
hiiiiii ppl answer me plz
You'll die. Remember that.

Fly White Guy
04-12-2005, 03:19 PM
You'll die.

So will everyone else in the world.

ruroken
04-12-2005, 03:20 PM
Cowbell is MY fucking account!!

Homer
04-12-2005, 03:43 PM
Cowbell is MY fucking account!!

no, it's mine and you stole it.

ruroken
04-12-2005, 03:44 PM
God, people get dumber every day. Kill them all, please.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-13-2005, 04:39 AM
My mom says I need "face to face" interaction and shit. She should realize that if she would let me on without the damn idiotic arguement, I would be willing to at least TRY to be more social at school. She's so stubborn and doesn't realize, no matter how much it's told, how harmless this place is. Nor does she realize what I would do...
I mean, FOR SHIT'S SAKE, I'm fucking risking everything I own and disobeying ALL OF HER RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

Re-fucking-bellious.

God, people get dumber every day. Kill them all, please.

Every day since you entered the world, laddie. You must bring the average International IQ down at least 5 or 6 points.

Dr.Faustus
04-13-2005, 04:50 AM

It might not be so cool when you see what the catologs are.