PDA

View Full Version : Noodles Is A Fag!

Telekinesis
04-10-2005, 11:25 PM
This is just my opinion but who else thinks Noodles is a fcuking loser? He is just a bastard in my opinion if you look at all the pictures of him his putting his rude finger up! What the hell did we do to him? Were Your Fans Dumb Arse!
I hope his daughter doesn't read this she'd probably be upset.I just wanted to know who else hates him.He said something that offended me in the Huck It DVD "A cigerette never killed anyone" Sure Noddles you just keep telling yourself that. Hundreds of people die of smoking a year actually.Also I don't like his voice it sounds gay! O.K I'm done.P.S. I am a huge fan of the offspring just not noodles.

Kitten
04-10-2005, 11:27 PM
Have you met him to be able to comment about him like that?

Telekinesis
04-10-2005, 11:29 PM
I haven't met him but if I do I'll give him the finger and see how he likes it ;)

Jebus
04-10-2005, 11:32 PM
A cigerette never killed anyone
it's called sarcasm...

Amanda
04-10-2005, 11:33 PM
Or u can peel off ur own skin, cut yourself with razors and then jump into a pool of alcohol...DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Renegade6
04-10-2005, 11:36 PM
Telekinesis,

You're an idiot.
Stop posting.
Consider suicide.

Amanda
04-10-2005, 11:36 PM
Telekinesis,

You're an idiot.
Stop posting.
Consider suicide.
I already gave him a pretty good idea :D

Telekinesis
04-10-2005, 11:40 PM
I already gave him a pretty good idea :D

I'm A Girl! Also Iwas offended by the cigarette comment coz I'm worried one of my friends is gonna die coz he's a pack a day smoker but I did know he was joking it's just a bit insensitive to say

Renegade6
04-10-2005, 11:40 PM
I already gave him a pretty good idea :DAmanda, we make a good team! *High five

Renegade6
04-10-2005, 11:41 PM
I'm A Girl! Also Iwas offended by the cigarette comment coz I'm worried one of my friends is gonna die coz he's a pack a day smoker but I did know he was joking it's just a bit insensitive to say A pack a day? That's it? I know people who smoke 5 packs a day, and they're alive and healthy. And Telekinesis, go lick a cunt.

Amanda
04-10-2005, 11:42 PM
Lol a bit nerdy renegade, no offence. And telekinisis im sorry i said "him". Didnt know ur a girl...*gives renagade a hug* I love nerds lol

Renegade6
04-10-2005, 11:44 PM
Nerd power!

Telekinesis
Sorry If I offended anyone by this I just wanted to express my opinion I'll go now and you'll never hear from me ever again

Renegade6
You promise?

Amanda
04-10-2005, 11:46 PM
Lol! Renegade! Bad Renegade! Don't be mean...

Renegade6
04-10-2005, 11:49 PM
When have I ever been mean? I'm the nicest person here!

Amanda
04-10-2005, 11:56 PM
Lol, yeah ur a saint!

RedSlayer
04-11-2005, 12:46 AM
Or u can peel off ur own skin, cut yourself with razors and then jump into a pool of alcohol...DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

vinegar and salt,it's vinegar and salt

el cheelo
04-11-2005, 12:48 AM
Your a fucking dumass, the cigarette statement was obviosly sarcasm, fuckwit. and maybe your offended by that, but im offended about you calling him a 'fag', theres nothing wrong with being gay.

Renegade6
04-11-2005, 12:49 AM
Noodles isn't gay, unless you mean happy. He has a wife and kids.

GreenTerror
04-11-2005, 12:51 AM
Wow, my "need to kill" list just keeps on growing and growing day by day...

Amanda
04-11-2005, 12:54 AM
Screw vinegar and salt! I say alcohol!!!!! :p

Telekinesis
04-11-2005, 01:43 AM
Hi. I know I said I would go away but I've decided to stick up for myself.By fag I didn't meen gay it's just a word that people say when they hate someone like when you call someone a bastard you don't mean his or her parents weren't married when he or she was born your just trying to be offensive to them see my point.Also I got a bit carried away at the beginning of the thread as the song says "It's cool to hate" so I was expressing my hatred.Also his voice sounds a bit gay don't ya think? bye

Renegade6
04-11-2005, 01:45 AM
How can you not like Noodles? Stop bitching.

Telekinesis
04-11-2005, 01:57 AM
I don't know I hate alot of people Hilary Duff,Paris Hilton,George Bush,John Howard,Who ever created The OC TV show just to name a few

Renegade6
04-11-2005, 02:08 AM
I thought you were leaving. By the way, Amanda is nice and I think she wants to be your E-friend, but stop bitching about Noodles, because I get impatient easily.

RedSlayer
04-11-2005, 02:30 AM
Screw vinegar and salt! I say alcohol!!!!! :p

alcohol wowld only help to heal his wownds,now vinnegar and salt doesn't help at all.

Telekinesis
04-11-2005, 03:46 AM
I did say I was leaving but I've decided to stick up for myself. Note that Noodles isn't gay for all I know he could be but his married and has a daughter. I just don't like him he has cool hair and plays guitar good but his attitude sucks. But hey that's just my opinion, please don't be offended I don't like hurting peoples feelings.

JohnnyNemesis
04-11-2005, 05:24 AM
This is just my opinion but who else thinks Noodles is a fcuking loser? He is just a bastard in my opinion if you look at all the pictures of him his putting his rude finger up! What the hell did we do to him? Were Your Fans Dumb Arse!
I hope his daughter doesn't read this she'd probably be upset.I just wanted to know who else hates him.He said something that offended me in the Huck It DVD "A cigerette never killed anyone" Sure Noddles you just keep telling yourself that. Hundreds of people die of smoking a year actually.Also I don't like his voice it sounds gay! O.K I'm done.P.S. I am a huge fan of the offspring just not noodles.

You're really, really bad at catching humor.

StayInTheHouseCarl
04-11-2005, 07:18 AM
the moral of the story: watch out people, dont be sarcastic, cuz people will HATE YOU!!!
haha :D

Kitten
04-11-2005, 07:48 AM
I did say I was leaving but I've decided to stick up for myself. Note that Noodles isn't gay for all I know he could be but his married and has a daughter. I just don't like him he has cool hair and plays guitar good but his attitude sucks. But hey that's just my opinion, please don't be offended I don't like hurting peoples feelings.

What fucking attitude? How old are you anyway?

Noodles is gay
04-11-2005, 08:32 AM
Greg K is sooooo much cooler than Noodles! :cool:

But i think Noodles is a pretty cool bloke all the same.

notoriousdoc
04-11-2005, 10:29 AM
come and drown in my beard hair stupid insolent noodles HATER!!! noodles is the best!!!!!!!!!!

offspring kid
04-11-2005, 11:21 AM
I'm A Girl! Also Iwas offended by the cigarette comment coz I'm worried one of my friends is gonna die coz he's a pack a day smoker but I did know he was joking it's just a bit insensitive to say

DO you even know what the fuck FAG means !

Evil-Dead
04-11-2005, 12:37 PM
don't you have to be at least 13 to be on this forum?

Tired_Of_You
04-11-2005, 01:17 PM
This is just my opinion but who else thinks Noodles is a fcuking loser?
I met him and he's not. You didn't so you can't really say that.

He is just a bastard in my opinion if you look at all the pictures of him his putting his rude finger up! What the hell did we do to him? Were Your Fans Dumb Arse!
OMg!!!!!1 Noodlez did dat, hez so meen!!111

He said something that offended me in the Huck It DVD "A cigerette never killed anyone" Sure Noddles you just keep telling yourself that. Hundreds of people die of smoking a year actually.Also I don't like his voice it sounds gay! O.K I'm done.P.S. I am a huge fan of the offspring just not noodles.
Sarcasm. Wait, I'll repeat it slowly. S-A-R-C-A-S-M. Did you understand or you need me to repeat?

And about your friend who smoke a pack a day, my mother smokes a pack a day since she's 12 and she's still alive so shut up.

notoriousdoc
04-11-2005, 01:21 PM
don't you have to be at least 13 to be on this forum?

no

:cool:

Telekinesis
04-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Some people asked how old I am. I'm 13. I went to crappy primary school where everyone sweared I kinda pick these things up.Also someone said Greg K is cooler than Noodles agreed he is cool and cute but I think the person who said that was called Noodles is Gay and they also said Noodles is an okay bloke.Why is your user name Noodles is gay then?

OffspringMan00
04-11-2005, 08:02 PM
leave noodles the fuck alone dexter flix off more people then him.....fucker

Sinister
04-11-2005, 08:09 PM
Noodles is :cool:

but my new friend NIG is :cool: er ! LOL :D

actually Noodles is sarcasm impersonated. period. and "Cool to Hate" is THE sarcastic song by Offspring if there ever was one. period. and what Noodles say about cigarette is ALSO S A R C A S M !

Telekinesis
04-11-2005, 08:11 PM
I like Dexter better then Noodles.His Cuter,writes great songs,has an awesome voice and has the sexiest smile :) <-- not like that though

Noodles is gay
04-11-2005, 08:13 PM
^ Greg K and Tarantino beat them both though! :p

but my new friend NIG is :cool: er ! LOL :D

cute man cute! :o

dirtybird
04-11-2005, 08:46 PM
Nig has groupies!

Telekinesis
04-11-2005, 08:51 PM
Do you guys think Quentin Tarintino's cute? Anyway I just wanted to know who else hates Noodles.Also when I said his voice was gay I went his actual voice if you here him speak he actually sounds queer!

Noodles is gay
04-11-2005, 08:56 PM
Do you guys think Quentin Tarintino's cute?

YES! Look at the avatar! He's gorgeous!

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2003/10/01/tarantino232423323235.jpghttp://www.geraldpeary.com/books/tarantino_intro.jpg

Nig has groupies!

cerainly do dirtybird, certainly do. :cool:

Telekinesis
04-11-2005, 08:59 PM
I knew that your avatar was Quentin Tarintino he has a some what umm....
memorable face? Anyway I reckon he's ugly Seth Green's cute! Why is your username Noodles Is Gay if you don't think he is?

dirtybird
04-11-2005, 09:02 PM
Like I said in another post... his chin is almost the size of my head!

Telekinesis
04-11-2005, 09:04 PM
Seth Green is cute go here to see a picture of him

http://www.moviemaze.de/celebs/0126/main.jpg

Dexter is also cute! He has a sexy smile!

dirtybird
04-11-2005, 09:05 PM
I prefer girls.

Telekinesis
04-11-2005, 09:06 PM
I prefer girls.

Are you a guy or a girl?

dirtybird
04-11-2005, 09:07 PM
Guy ...

Telekinesis
04-11-2005, 09:09 PM
Oh sorry I thought you were a girl up until I saw that message.Anyway Do think Noodles is a fag? I wanna get back on topic

Noodles is gay
04-11-2005, 09:09 PM
^ shut up dirtybird!

I knew that your avatar was Quentin Tarintino he has a some what umm....
memorable face? Anyway I reckon he's ugly Seth Green's cute! Why is your username Noodles Is Gay if you don't think he is?

Seth Green is pretty cute too:

http://www.angellrp.co.uk/angel_images/green1.jpg http://www.poster.net/green-seth/green-seth-photo-seth-green-6200245.jpg
But he's just doesn't have the intellect of Tarantino!

Archaic sense of the word, ie 'noodles is carefree and merry' :p

dirtybird
04-11-2005, 09:10 PM
And he doesn't seem to have a chin at all... maybe if they shared?

Telekinesis
04-11-2005, 09:11 PM
Yay Seth Green Rocks! Thanks for posting the pictures.I also like Jake Gyllenhaal he was cool in Donnie Darko.Do you think Noodles is a fag?

Noodles is gay
04-11-2005, 09:11 PM
^ yeah Seth is very cute (Tarantino is better though! And my beloved Melvin beats anyone!). No, i actually quite like Noodles, but i don't think he's as cool as Greg or Dexter

goddamn it dirtybird - cuter than you anyway...:p

dirtybird
04-11-2005, 09:12 PM
Meh.. flames just aren't your style.

dirtybird
04-11-2005, 09:12 PM
Do you think Noodles is a fag?

No !

Telekinesis
04-11-2005, 09:14 PM
How come? what's to like about him?

dirtybird
04-11-2005, 09:15 PM
What's not to like? Or What's to like about you?

Noodles is gay
04-11-2005, 09:16 PM
you really don't like him do you? :p

I like his hair, and his glasses are anti-cool. He seems like a nice guy in interviews and funny too! The smoking doesn't really bother me because i smoke from time to time. nice guy. :D

dirtybird
04-11-2005, 09:50 PM
Glasses are sexy, methinks.

Telekinesis
04-11-2005, 10:51 PM
His glasses are sexy? No way dude he looks weird in them.Anyway I hate him coz he's rude,insensitive and an evil old man!

dirtybird
04-11-2005, 10:54 PM
I hate you because you're an annoying, stuckup, bitchy little girl.

sebaspunk
04-11-2005, 11:04 PM
he said A cigarrette never killed anyone
A cigarrette, one cigarrete
I Agree with him One cigarrette never killed anyone

Hypodermic_89
04-11-2005, 11:04 PM
I haven't met him but if I do I'll give him the finger and see how he likes it ;)

you know you must be gay to know what´s gay :)

Telekinesis
04-11-2005, 11:39 PM
hi i am "telekinesis" 's friend....
i am female and older than her of course! dirty bird u sound hot.... um yes well renegreade person ur a fag/dike....her "friend" (pack a day smoker is my uncle).... and he is a computer programer and seeming we r pissed doff at renegrade for sayin' dat we r currently hacking into ur computer.... all files will soon be deleted so i suggest u print or something... um by the way we will soon find out the adress of u/ur comp and will be sending "helperz" ova to take u to the happy place very shortly... HAVE FUN!!!~ :cool:

Rye
04-11-2005, 11:42 PM
I like Noodles.

Kitten
04-12-2005, 01:57 AM
His glasses are sexy? No way dude he looks weird in them.Anyway I hate him coz he's rude,insensitive and an evil old man!

You really need to get your head read kid. Noodles is a really nice guy, he is not insensitive and he is really nice and also polite. Thats a rare find in todays world, and if people can't recognise a rare find when they see one, they desrve to be screwed over in later life by people that are truly evil.
Go read about serial killers, rapists etc, and then try to tell me that anyone here is truly evil.

fo_shizzle
04-12-2005, 03:42 AM
you are a fucking faggot

mattie_and_co
04-12-2005, 04:07 AM
Im not fag myself or annything but, whats everyone got against them?!! if noodles is gay, who gives a fuck, idd still like theyre songs!

Telekinesis
04-12-2005, 04:14 AM
I hate you because you're an annoying, stuckup, bitchy little girl.

Annoying yes stuck up and bitchy no. I am actually very passive and kinda depressed and sardonic. Lots of people hate me coz I'm annoying though.

Striker
04-12-2005, 06:36 AM
Noodles is "THE MAN"... Anybody who disagrees can go fuck himself or (even worse) listen to Green Day. Bitches...

Sinister
04-12-2005, 06:48 AM
its been a long time since I posted so might seem outta topic. but do you guys understand what FRIENDSHIP is ? heck, I'm not NIG's groupie or anything. just a FRIEND !! you fucking morons ! and Noodles is an amazing guy, sarcastic and fun and a hell of a good guitar player. AND DON'T SAY HE'S NOT !

Caijs
04-12-2005, 06:57 AM
u big retarded fucking jerk of a wanking butchy toad licking dog

Striker
04-12-2005, 06:57 AM
Hell Yeah!

Dexter_H
04-12-2005, 07:03 AM
Damn straight!!!

Peruzzo
04-12-2005, 07:29 AM
i agree, as if you would hate noodles? dumb ass

OffspringMan00
04-12-2005, 09:06 PM
Annoying yes stuck up and bitchy no. I am actually very passive and kinda depressed and sardonic. Lots of people hate me coz I'm annoying though.

i wouldnt blame them

OffspringMan00
04-12-2005, 09:07 PM
thats telekinesis

Telekinesis
04-12-2005, 10:19 PM
Hey Gay Arses! Read the first sentence in the thread "this is just my opinion"
meaning just that! It's just my opinion so don't get so worked up. Sorry I said gay, don't mean your homo just lame and stupid.

SkunkIt
04-12-2005, 10:22 PM
Stop talking about yourself.

Telekinesis
04-13-2005, 06:30 AM
Hey sorry that people took this si seriosly I just wanted to say "I hate Noodles who else does?" I just used more colourful phrases and took longer to say it.I hate him O.K. I don't know why exacly I just do.You don't have to hate him I just wanted to know if anyone else did.Sorry if I pissed people off I didn't mean he was gay or anything when I use the word gay I mean lame and stupid.Bye

Sinister
04-13-2005, 10:36 AM
Hey sorry that people took this si seriosly I just wanted to say "I hate Noodles who else does?" I just used more colourful phrases and took longer to say it.I hate him O.K. I don't know why exacly I just do.You don't have to hate him I just wanted to know if anyone else did.Sorry if I pissed people off I didn't mean he was gay or anything when I use the word gay I mean lame and stupid.Bye

"bye".. thats right, get the fuck outta here, and don't come back !

American Idiot
04-13-2005, 11:15 AM
Hate Noodles?! :eek:

I can understand hating some weird-asses singing the same song every hour on some fucked up radio station, which sounz like someone punched him in the face, but Noodles, he's a fuckin genius on the guitar, man... woman... whatever... (both? possibly?)

OH, and btw, before I was talkin about REM's Leavin NY or something like that...

Telekinesis
04-13-2005, 07:12 PM
I don't hate Noodles because of his musical talents I hate him coz... I don't really know.He smokes and makes insensitive comments about it (I do know he was being sarcastic so stop telling me),he swears alot for an old man(c'mon 42 that's pretty old to be in a punk rock band) and I reckon his a loser. I just hate alot of people.I hope he reads this then I can add more enemys to my ever growing list of people who hate me back. I hope people relised that this is just my opinion and I'm not asking you to agree with me. Is there anyone who does hate him?

Jackish
04-13-2005, 07:15 PM
I don't hate Noodles because of his musical talents I hate him coz... I don't really know.He smokes and makes insensitive comments about it (I do know he was being sarcastic so stop telling me),he swears alot for an old man(c'mon 42 that's pretty old to be in a punk rock band) and I reckon his a loser. I just hate alot of people.I hope he reads this then I can add more enemys to my ever growing list of people who hate me back. I hope people relised that this is just my opinion and I'm not asking you to agree with me. Is there anyone who does hate him?

Your so fucking pathetic.

Do you think a successful man such as himself is going to give a flying fuck what you think? He isn't an "old man", and don't treat him as one. Your be that age too one day, if you make it.

Besides you shot yourself in the foot/face by saying you "hate alot of people". Do you realise how socially retarded that makes you sound?

Amanda
04-13-2005, 07:18 PM
Shit...will this thread never end? And Renegade, im not nice and i dont have E friends or whatever the fuck you call it...Btw I still say alcohol...

Jackish
04-13-2005, 07:19 PM
Shit...will this thread never end? Btw I still say alcohol...

I hope it ends. I just wanted to put the topic creator in her place. :p

Amanda
04-13-2005, 07:20 PM
I figure she isnt gonna changer her mind, nor are we changing ours...So fuck it.

Jackish
04-13-2005, 07:21 PM
I figure she isnt gonna changer her mind, nor are we changing ours...So fuck it.

Haha, your probably right. I'll let the arrogant bitch get on with it!

Telekinesis
04-13-2005, 07:22 PM
I do hate alot of people though I don't care what people think I'll list them now

Sean Carni,Chris Apeitos,Liam Arnold,Hilary Duff,Paris Hilton,John Howard,George W.Bush,Kevin Wasserman well thats all I can think of at the moment. Oh Renegade6!

Amanda
04-13-2005, 07:23 PM
lol you hate renegade? Oh well cant say i blame you..

Telekinesis
04-13-2005, 07:25 PM
Oi Jackish! You've made my list!

Jackish
I do hate alot of people though I don't care what people think I'll list them now

Sean Carni,Chris Apeitos,Liam Arnold,Hilary Duff,Paris Hilton,John Howard,George W.Bush,Kevin Wasserman well thats all I can think of at the moment. Oh Renegade6!

You don't know any of them in REAL LIFE though do you.

Although I can understand you hating Paris Hilton I guess.

Jackish
Oi Jackish! You've made my list!

Really?

Well I'm so bothered.....

I must have got my opinion through to you then, for me to be on your ickle little hate list. Sweet!

Telekinesis
04-13-2005, 07:28 PM
I know Sean,Liam and Chris. I went to Primary school with Chris and Liam and Sean is this dude who goes to my friends Highschool. I met him and I hated him straight away. Then me and my friend Sabrina continously called him to piss him off and it did the trick! now he hates me and I hate him

Jackish
04-13-2005, 07:29 PM
I know Sean,Liam and Chris. I went to Primary school with Chris and Liam and Sean is this dude who goes to my friends Highschool. I met him and I hated him straight away. Then me and my friend Sabrina continously called him to piss him off and it did the trick! now he hates me and I hate him

Wow, ever considered writing a book? That is like so interesting! And most of all, original, and totally relevent to the offspring and its forum.

Well done.

Amanda
04-13-2005, 07:30 PM
And everybody hates each other! The end! Moving on...

Telekinesis
04-13-2005, 07:34 PM
Wow, ever considered writing a book? That is like so interesting! And most of all, original, and totally relevent to the offspring and its forum.

Well done.

I know you were being sarcastic, u see I can pick up sarcasm! other people on my list are Egg (this dude who lives on Sabrina's street),Osama Bin Laden, Sadam Hussain,Who ever created The OC TV show and anyone who's part of it and who likes it and Jennifer Pena(this chick who goes to my school who is so annoying and wont leave me alone!)

Telekinesis
04-13-2005, 07:35 PM
I also hate Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson

Amanda
04-13-2005, 07:35 PM
Tele hun, seriously, i think you should just drop the subject. Really its not even worth arguing over...

Telekinesis
04-13-2005, 07:37 PM
Tele hun, seriously, i think you should just drop the subject. Really its not even worth arguing over...

Your right. I just hate that Jackish dude. Do u hate Noodles?

Amanda
04-13-2005, 07:38 PM
I actually like him, but i dont wanna go into that...We should just let this topic go, its just creating way too many shitty useless fights...

Telekinesis
04-13-2005, 07:41 PM
OK what do you think of Dexter? I don't hate him for one. He is cool and has the sexiest smile.I'm aware that he smokes but I try not to think about that.I don't want him to die :(

Amanda
04-13-2005, 07:42 PM
Yeah i think Dexter rocks.

Telekinesis
04-13-2005, 07:43 PM
Yay! Do you think that that's his natural hair colour?

Telekinesis
04-13-2005, 07:50 PM
Hello? Is Anyone Out There? :confused:

0r4ng3
04-13-2005, 08:11 PM
Yay! Do you think that that's his natural hair colour?
no its not

SkunkIt
04-13-2005, 08:33 PM

Smoking is no reason to hate someone and neither are jokes.

He swears alot. So what? So does alot of other people. He's not an old man.

Being hated by you is an honor. You're such a douche bag, that if you like someone, they feel degraded and like douche bags.

Telekinesis
04-13-2005, 08:37 PM
no its not

Do u know what it is? I want 2 know :)

0r4ng3
04-13-2005, 08:43 PM
Do u know what it is? I want 2 know :)
i read on some site that when the band first started in 1984 or whenever he had brown hair

Telekinesis
04-13-2005, 09:03 PM
Thanks! By the way I like your little dancing dude on your avatar!

Telekinesis
04-13-2005, 09:05 PM
Or4ng3 do u hate Noodles?

0r4ng3
04-13-2005, 09:06 PM
why would i hate Noodles?
...o right, thats the thread name...
no i dont hate Noodles

Telekinesis
04-13-2005, 09:08 PM
I hate him.Do u hate anyone?

dirtybird
04-13-2005, 09:09 PM
Are you still slugging this out?

Telekinesis
04-13-2005, 09:10 PM
slugging? what does that mean? seriously I don't know!

dirtybird
04-13-2005, 09:14 PM
Are you still fighting this out**

Telekinesis
04-13-2005, 09:20 PM
Oh. Yes I am I guess I just want 2 know if anyone hates him! So how've ya been? have'nt talked to ya in a while.

dirtybird
04-13-2005, 09:21 PM
No one hates him/ I'm bad as always.

Telekinesis
04-13-2005, 09:25 PM
I hate him I'm someone.Now that I think about it I don't really hate him I just think he's gay (not homo lame)

SkunkIt
04-13-2005, 09:48 PM
Smoking is fun!
http://www.fewings.ca/optimized/FunSmokingColour.jpg

Striker
04-14-2005, 06:33 AM
Telekinesis, won't you just shut the fuck up? Stop posting you piece of shit....

offspringdude17
04-14-2005, 10:05 AM
yeah Telekinesis you fuckin asshole I HATE YOU stupid fuck :mad: . Noodles is cool so shut up

Sinister
04-14-2005, 10:10 AM
yeah Telekinesis you fuckin asshole I HATE YOU stupid fuck :mad: . Noodles is cool so shut up

exactly !!!!

lint
04-14-2005, 06:06 PM
Noodles is a guitar god.

Amanda
04-14-2005, 06:10 PM
Omg...Tele is still going at it? I give up, just let him/her get his/her ass kicked...

lint
04-14-2005, 06:15 PM
Tele., i would give my house away to meet Noodles. Are you a dumbass? he might possibly be kidding around when he says all this. Just look at a picture of him! the man was born to joke about everything!

lint
04-14-2005, 06:20 PM
by the way tele, i looked at your profile. you were born 364 days after me.

i just thought that was something.

i was born a day before Eddie Van Halen's son was born.
I have the same b-day as albert einstein.

Weird.

Sinister
04-14-2005, 06:33 PM

Weird.

weird indeed but WHO CARES ?

lint
04-14-2005, 06:34 PM
weird indeed but WHO CARES ?

eh...no need to get bitchy!

holy shit, people on this site are just too fucking mean!

Sinister
04-14-2005, 06:38 PM
sry but I didnt exactly have a perfect day. OK, it was a horrible day but it doesnt give me the right to be mean. sorry !

lint
04-14-2005, 06:43 PM
oh, i apologize. i had no idea.

_Amanda_
04-14-2005, 06:45 PM
Who's a fag?
Not Noodles, but the fucker who started this thread

smileemptysoul44
04-14-2005, 06:47 PM
noodles is tight

lint
04-14-2005, 06:49 PM
ah. like i said before, i'd give my house away to meet him, so i really dont think "Noodles is a Fag" is a good thread title. the minute i saw this, i just had to check out who was talking shit about him.

i can understand getting mad over a little cigarette thing, but you could have name this thread something like "noodles jokes are sometimes cruel" or something like that. hes not a fag. i dont think saying a cruel joke makes someone a fag.

BassDude
04-14-2005, 07:25 PM
(@X@) Boobies. Tee-hee.

Sinister
04-14-2005, 07:29 PM
(@X@) Boobies. Tee-hee.

immature dude !

0r4ng3
04-14-2005, 07:33 PM
yea thats like the 4th thread thats been typed on

Telekinesis
04-14-2005, 07:37 PM

Weird.

Cool! I was born on Friday the 13th and I have the same birthday as the dude who plays Dudley in the Harry Potter Movies and the chick who plays Becca in The Ring (sorry I don't remember thier names)

Mentally_Challenged
05-03-2005, 02:38 PM
Please children, Stop highlighting Noodles' name before I loose my nut.

Not saying that makes any sense. I have no nut to loose :D

ASP
05-03-2005, 03:35 PM
Fuck you, Fuck you again, go to hell, and don't bother me with your religeos beliefs again. I don't give a fuck. So just stop saying how much you hate Noodles, slink off into a corner and starve yourself to death you little bitch. Smoke 20 packs a day why don't you? Get cancer real quick!Bitch!

sk8ter-hater
05-14-2005, 12:02 AM
Because of acid, now I know that butter is way better than margarine, I saw through all the bullshit.

quietimeating
05-14-2005, 07:30 AM
telekinesis, r u a fat chick? fat chicks are my worst fear :eek: and all the fat chicks I know talk like u

melbert
05-14-2005, 10:07 AM
Real mature, Bradley.

Skiba
05-14-2005, 10:16 AM
I think this whole post is good, solid evidence as to why 13 year olds should not be allowed to express opinions. Ever. Until they hit 14.

LordOfdEAthAndTime
05-14-2005, 10:28 AM

I think he is a fuckingg ugly gay fAG!

dudeness
05-14-2005, 12:25 PM
you fucking loser he is jus bein a dude. u r so dumb. its not like he stabbed u or owt, but i wouldnt mind that. they r the OFFSPRING! they veto u. y r u on about liking them if all u do is bitch about the fucking members?

Mr. Noodles
05-14-2005, 12:26 PM
you fucking loser he is jus bein a dude. u r so dumb. its not like he stabbed u or owt, but i wouldnt mind that. they r the OFFSPRING! they veto u. y r u on about liking them if all u do is bitch about the fucking members?
Telekinesis hates Noodles, for some reason!
Also, I posted in your thread.

dudeness
05-14-2005, 12:28 PM
cool thx. now if i cn only figure out how to go to it.....

dudeness
05-14-2005, 12:31 PM
wow bitch im in top set for english. i dint spell nowt wrong. its slang typin cleva clogs. an i type fast so it may have typo's. u bitchin to me i aint dun nowt to u av i?

Mr. Noodles
05-14-2005, 12:32 PM
cool thx. now if i cn only figure out how to go to it.....
Click on your name.
Click on view public profile and then click on view all threads or whatever it's called.

FASTER WAY: Click on The Offspring at the very top of the page, and go to general offspring discussion.
It'll be the second thread on the page.

dudeness
05-14-2005, 12:36 PM
thanking thee. altho if u luk i put anuva thing.

dudeness
05-14-2005, 12:37 PM
yo bitch there is dont u av msn? oh no wait u need frends to go on msn. sorry. u r so dumb wats the point in typin properly u cn read it cant ya?

dudeness
05-14-2005, 12:40 PM
foreign? im a brit u retard. god iim jus a lazy typerif dats ok wit u. u big tart we r here to pray to offspring not to start fights.

Linda
05-14-2005, 12:41 PM
WTF! Does she do this everytime she thinks Noodles is online?
What a fucking loser! I do believe it's her that's gay.

Jack the Tripper
05-14-2005, 12:42 PM
foreign? im a brit u retard. god iim jus a lazy typerif dats ok wit u. u big tart we r here to pray to offspring not to start fights.
If you're brit you're foreign. Foreign means "not Englinsh". Fucking retard.

dudeness
05-14-2005, 12:45 PM
england, britain......

IDIOT IM ENGLISH AND BRITAIN IS ENGLAND, GREAT BRITAIN ENGLAND SCOTLAND WALES NORTHERN IRELAND. U R A FUKIN RETRD UR ANNOYIN ME NOW DIE ALONE

SkunkIt
05-14-2005, 12:46 PM
yo bitch there is dont u av msn? oh no wait u need frends to go on msn. sorry. u r so dumb wats the point in typin properly u cn read it cant ya?Please translate this into English.

dudeness
05-14-2005, 12:46 PM
yo linda, whos online? that retard noodle hater? oh ye how i know when noodles is online? i wanna dude on dude chat wit the god himself

dudeness
05-14-2005, 12:47 PM
Please translate this into English.

that is english fool.

SkunkIt
05-14-2005, 12:48 PM
that is english fool.If that's English, then why can't I unserstand what you're saying?

dudeness
05-14-2005, 12:48 PM
soz! so cos i speak slang or as u poshys call it "improper" english its not right? im a fifteen yr old how many teens u no go around sayin "jolly good did YoU watch the cricket old chap?"

dudeness
05-14-2005, 12:49 PM
If that's English, then why can't I unserstand what you're saying?

cos ye cannot read?

dudeness
05-14-2005, 12:50 PM
yuv gotzta speeek cleer englis

omg u cant even speak slang right. u dont add letters u take them out u silly billy chocolate willy

SkunkIt
05-14-2005, 12:51 PM
soz! so cos i speak slang or as u poshys call it "improper" english its not right? im a fifteen yr old how many teens u no go around sayin "jolly good did YoU watch the cricket old chap?"I'm 17 and all the teenagers I know that speak English, I can understand them and I have no idea what most of that previous post said.

Jack the Tripper
05-14-2005, 12:52 PM
omg u cant even speak slang right. u dont add letters u take them out u silly billy chocolate willy
Slang? From what you call slang, slang is just mispelling every word.

dudeness
05-14-2005, 12:52 PM
you big jesus lover. just to shut you up i am going to type it all in proper english. ok? happy now?

Jack the Tripper
05-14-2005, 12:53 PM
you big jesus lover. just to shut you up i am going to type it all in proper english. ok? happy now?
It's a miracle. You're finally spelling so people can read it. Now you just need to work on your grammar. Idiot.

SkunkIt
05-14-2005, 12:53 PM
you big jesus lover. just to shut you up i am going to type it all in proper english. ok? happy now?Yes................

dudeness
05-14-2005, 12:55 PM
It's a miracle. You're finally spelling so people can read it. Now you just need to work on your grammar. Idiot.

why you insulting me grandma? lol. only jokin' (lol means laugh out loud)

its infe is my grammer. you can understand now so stop ze complaining

0r4ng3
05-14-2005, 12:55 PM
I like arguing with idiots.
I like arguing with you, too.

You can interpret that either way.

SkunkIt
05-14-2005, 12:56 PM
why you insulting me grandma? lol. only jokin' (lol means laugh out loud)

its infe is my grammer. you can understand now so stop ze complainingNo shit LOL mean laugh out loud and you're neither funny nor original.

dudeness
05-14-2005, 12:57 PM
I like arguing with you, too.

You can interpret that either way.

ok. you mean you like to argue with me or you implying your an idiot?

dudeness
05-14-2005, 12:59 PM
infe was a mistake i ment to write fine thank you very much. what idiot cant tell that? your really gettin on my last nerve now. stop talkin to/about me now. and die. alone. quietly

Linda
05-14-2005, 01:01 PM
yo linda, whos online? that retard noodle hater? oh ye how i know when noodles is online? i wanna dude on dude chat wit the god himself

Yes, I was referring to Telekineses, topic starter.

0r4ng3
05-14-2005, 01:02 PM
ok. you mean you like to argue with me or you implying your an idiot?

Since you don't know who the idiot is, you're obviously the idiot.
I did say "interpret either way", right? So do that.

dudeness
05-14-2005, 01:03 PM
Yes, I was referring to Telekineses, topic starter.

i wanna talk to her. what forum thingy she in? is noodle on too?
Oh and BTW arse whipe boy who ever you are i look at the pc but i jus type so fast and press enetr it doesnt all go through my head before its submitted

SkunkIt
05-14-2005, 01:05 PM
dudeness, your mother is a shit eating whore.

SkunkIt
05-14-2005, 01:07 PM
After she figured out it was too late to have an abortion.

dudeness
05-14-2005, 01:11 PM
do you mind u fuckin knob heads my mum died when i was 3 in a crash with a drunk. u fuckers im gona kill u

L.A.P.D
05-14-2005, 01:12 PM
Noodles is not a fag u retard. I dont think very many people care if he has his middle finger up. If you dont like the picture dont look at it!! :mad:

dudeness
05-14-2005, 01:13 PM
oh and im a him not a her BTW u retards. i cant believe u sed that anyway ur proper stupid an gay

LordOfdEAthAndTime
05-14-2005, 01:13 PM
Noodles is not a fag u retard. I dont think very many people care if he has his middle finger up. If you dont like the picture dont look at it!! :mad:

He is gay thought he said it himself

L.A.P.D
05-14-2005, 01:16 PM
:) :mad: Noodles is not a fag you bitch. And yes i do agree with that whole smoking thing but... i dont care. And if you dont like the picture of him finger... DONT LOOK AT IT!!!

SkunkIt
05-14-2005, 01:19 PM
oh and im a him not a her BTW u retards. i cant believe u sed that anyway ur proper stupid an gay You can still use proper grammer. I never said you were a girl.

dudeness
05-14-2005, 01:19 PM
whats the track list for the smash album please someone?

offspring kid
05-14-2005, 01:20 PM

sweet baby thats just sarcasam ( amd can anyone tell me where can i find pictures of offspring band with atom )

dudeness
05-14-2005, 01:33 PM
never mind got one

0r4ng3
05-14-2005, 05:35 PM
Try looking at the back of the album or on the mainpage. Moron.
Dude, don't say he's a moron. That makes morons look bad.

neocon58
05-14-2005, 06:06 PM
you'll never hear from me ever again

Praise the lord.

offspringdude17
05-15-2005, 09:20 AM
noodles is not gay he has children and a wife en noodles = the best

IdiotOfTheDay
05-16-2005, 06:24 PM
If you think about it, it wasn't the cigarettes that killed the people. The people killed themselves by getting addicted. So it was their own stupidity that killed them.
Oooh, what now.

IAmNotOne
05-17-2005, 04:31 AM
A pack a day? That's it? I know people who smoke 5 packs a day, and they're alive and healthy. And Telekinesis, go lick a cunt.

Anyone that smokes five packs each day cannot be that healthy.

uvutuy
11-11-2005, 10:55 AM
wat the hell its called sarcasam and he is funny as far as i know and he tried to comfort dexter when he had a hard time in an interview

uvutuy
11-11-2005, 10:59 AM
look at noodles how can u call him a fag
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/punk_babe667/GIR/Dexter/offspring/theygavehimabomb.jpg

dain84
11-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Good job bringing back a thread that hasn't been posted in in 6 months.

offspring_freak_3
11-11-2005, 11:06 AM
^^ i second what u said :rolleyes:

shnooble
11-11-2005, 11:45 AM
look at noodles how can u call him a fag
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/punk_babe667/GIR/Dexter/offspring/theygavehimabomb.jpg

LMAO that picture's awesome, how can you hate Noodles?

uvutuy
11-11-2005, 11:47 AM
Good job bringing back a thread that hasn't been posted in in 6 months.
is this a good thing or a bad thing

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-11-2005, 11:58 AM
TUNB Says.. bad thing!

uvutuy
11-11-2005, 11:59 AM
TUNB Says.. bad thing!
soz TUNB :(

Conspiracy of One
11-11-2005, 12:01 PM
Dear Telekinesis,

Shut the fuck up, noone likes you. And you're opinion has never and will never matter to anyone who has a functioning brain.

In all seriousness,
Pax

chicagoboy91
11-11-2005, 12:38 PM

HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OFF THIS SITE you fuckshit

Little_Miss_1565
11-11-2005, 12:39 PM
is this a good thing or a bad thing

Unless there's a good reason to, it's a bad thing.