PDA

View Full Version : Chronic Future

XYlophonetreeZ
11-01-2004, 10:48 AM
Anyone like 'em? I think they're OK. They're kind of like a cross between The Lostprophets, Smash Mouth, and Eminem. Except they're better than any of those.

Chris
11-01-2004, 11:47 AM
heh shouldn't be hard considering two of those bands are bandwagon jumpers (sorry haven't heard of them but don't particulary sound like my thing)

BREAK
11-01-2004, 04:00 PM
What???? They're still together?!?!?

I remember their song "Insomniac" from 1997, it was pretty good. Didn't sound anything like your description of them, though.

XYlophonetreeZ
11-01-2004, 09:44 PM
What???? They were together in 1997?!?!? I've never heard Insomiac or any of their other stuff. But the song "Time and Time Again" off their new EP "Lines in My Face" has actually been getting a little airplay (at least I assume it has, since I found the video on Yahoo Launch). Anyway, their general style is a lot like that of the Lostprophets (though I still say Chronic Future are way better). And during the chorus, the thought unfortunately crossed my mind of Steve Harwell singing it, and that has kind of stuck in my mind, so I guess in some bizarre way they're like Smash Mouth. And the verses are all rap, and the guy sounds a little like Eminem in a couple of parts.