PDA

View Full Version : THE OFFSPRING is known all over the world

Navaro
04-11-2005, 02:07 PM
Hi there, my nameīs Jaro, Iīm from SLOVAKIA (Middle Europe) and I listen to The Offspring for more than 6 years. I just wanted to say, that itīs a great band and they should continue with that kind of music, itīs a really perfect music, I have almost every album from Ignition to Conspiracy of one and I also play a lot of their songs on guitar. Itīs just pitty, that I live such far from the US to be able to listen to them live on concerts. Well maybe some time Iīll have the ability to go there...

Tired_Of_You
04-11-2005, 02:32 PM
Welcome here.

They don't only tour in the US.

Navaro
04-16-2005, 04:10 PM
Well yeah but they donīt concert anywhere around the place where I live. The nearest place was in Prague, which is about 600 km away and in another state... They shoul visit Bratislava, it would be nice...

ashtray_girl_1
04-16-2005, 04:25 PM
yeah, defenetly, I'm from Croatia and Offspring are pretty big here!but we still haven't forgotten the gig they cancelled.....more than a year ago :mad:

Noodles is gay
04-16-2005, 04:35 PM
THE OFFSPRING is known all over the world

man...i've never heard of those guys?

what's with the title dude?

Holger estonia
05-13-2005, 04:53 AM
Yeah offspring is known even in ESTONIA

Chainsaw
05-13-2005, 05:16 AM
yea they're known in estonia too...

btw i'm gonna go to a field trip to slovakkia :D Is it true that you're an adault there when you're 16 years old?

dexterisMYman
05-13-2005, 05:26 AM
the offspring is the greatest. im from orange county cali so i've definently heard of them!

Dirty Bertie
05-13-2005, 05:32 AM
Well yeah but they donīt concert anywhere around the place where I live. The nearest place was in Prague, which is about 600 km away and in another state... They shoul visit Bratislava, it would be nice...

EasyJet fly to places like that for like 5 quid. Get on the plane dude and see them when they are back in Europe... Noodles will lend you the cash. OK Noodles??