PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy of One SACD version, does anyone have it?

stuttgartcoldfan
04-12-2005, 05:06 AM
hey long time fan of the band, first time poster (newbie) I was wondering if anyone out there has the Super Audio Compact Disc of Conspiracy of One? If so how the heck does it sound, I mean when you compare it against the regular non SACD version? I am looking for a SACD of Conspiracy of One, but have had no luck finding one, if anyone out there wants to sell one to me or can point me in the right direction so I can get my hands on the SACD version I would be very much thankfull... :cool:

Caijs
04-12-2005, 08:51 AM
hey long time fan of the band, first time poster (newbie) I was wondering if anyone out there has the Super Audio Compact Disc of Conspiracy of One? If so how the heck does it sound, I mean when you compare it against the regular non SACD version? I am looking for a SACD of Conspiracy of One, but have had no luck finding one, if anyone out there wants to sell one to me or can point me in the right direction so I can get my hands on the SACD version I would be very much thankfull... :cool:

sorry dude. :eek:

Noodles is gay
04-12-2005, 08:53 AM
welcome.

What the hell is a super audio compact disc?

*looks at CoO cd*

mine has 'compact disc+ digital audio' written on it...that's probably not the same thing though :o

Sinister
04-12-2005, 10:30 AM
^ indeed, what the fuck is a SACD ?

I got a very scratched CO1 but I only listen to the copied files on my iMac now so I don't really need it anymore. But I lost Americana before I could copy it ! :( :mad: can anyone send me the files, or a link to where I could get 'em ? or a way to rip 'em off my Xbox (they're safe there) and into my computer ? please !!!