PDA

View Full Version : Jackson - innocent or guilty

live_fast_gurl
04-12-2005, 09:35 AM
Probably another crummy thread , but
he has had a bath with a boy ( :confused: WHY!)
but , do you think that proves him guilty??????.............

Mannen som blev en gris
04-12-2005, 09:36 AM
He's guilty.

Dr.Faustus
04-12-2005, 09:37 AM
innocent i'd say.

And it wouldn't have harmed you to run a search on this.

live_fast_gurl
04-12-2005, 09:39 AM
"run a search"

i did

foxy
04-12-2005, 09:50 AM
guilty :eek: guilty :eek: guity :eek: hes weird and always was that why they call him wacko jacko :)

fo_shizzle
04-12-2005, 09:54 AM
guilty if he is innocent why does he pay so many children to shut up???? all his jesus juice has gone to his head :p

foxy
04-12-2005, 10:03 AM
very innocent *snigger*

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/pulse101/jackson.jpg

Jebus
04-12-2005, 03:39 PM
I found out a an intresting thing a few weeks ago. It turns out that the kid Jackson raped, went to Middle School with me. He was in 6th while I was in 8th. I heard in the radio that he went to John Burroughs middle school in Los Angeles and he's 15 now so using my brian power I figured out that I went to school with him without even knowing. It's a small world after all.

RXP
04-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Did Micheal Jackson touch your penis?

The Goth Guy
04-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Oh i recall seeing alittle something on the tele the other night,yes it was about a guard of his that was sueing him because he had a video of Mr.Jackson giving a young fellow a blowjob,I feel so sorry for the little shit.And yes Jackson is guilty,yet he is special,he is the only person ever to be born and grow as a young black boy to an ugly white lady.

Homer
04-12-2005, 04:36 PM
he is the only person ever to be born and grow as a young black boy to an ugly white lady.

I see you were on funnyjunk.com recently.

Linda
04-12-2005, 06:15 PM
innocent..

live_fast_gurl
04-15-2005, 08:11 AM
innocent..
thats the only innocent so far

Jack the Tripper
04-15-2005, 08:14 AM
GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's probably gonna win though because of his fucking lawyer

live_fast_gurl
04-15-2005, 08:17 AM
GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's probably gonna win though because of his fucking lawyer
yeah..........

Dexter_H
04-15-2005, 08:19 AM
Guilty.
If he slips through the system I'll get Tony Sly to beat him up.

live_fast_gurl
04-15-2005, 09:15 AM
He is guilty because I'm the reason he's on trial right now.
how funny :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

CoOkIe_MoNsTeR
04-15-2005, 09:31 AM
it was........... not

JoY
04-15-2005, 09:38 AM
stupid discussion. everyone here knows way too little to base a judgement on.

for whatever it's worth; it's not normal to sleep with random kids in the same bed. it's not normal for a guy who can afford all the beds in the world to say he slept on the ground, while children slept in his bed. it's not normal to pay massive amounts to preserve your innocence. it's not normal to devote your entire life to little chidren & turn your house into a theme park to be close to them. it's not normal for mothers to let their children make up traumatic sexual events with an artist, just because they'd be after his money. it's not normal for kids to stick to a lie so consistently. it's all not normal.

Linda
04-15-2005, 01:04 PM
stupid discussion. everyone here knows way too little to base a judgement on.

for whatever it's worth; it's not normal to sleep with random kids in the same bed. it's not normal for a guy who can afford all the beds in the world to say he slept on the ground, while children slept in his bed. it's not normal to pay massive amounts to preserve your innocence. it's not normal to devote your entire life to little chidren & turn your house into a theme park to be close to them. it's not normal for mothers to let their children make up traumatic sexual events with an artist, just because they'd be after his money. it's not normal for kids to stick to a lie so consistently. it's all not normal.

It is normal if the guy is mentally a kid himself.

JoY
04-15-2005, 01:07 PM
It is normal if the guy is mentally a kid himself.
you find a guy of that age being mentally a kid normal?

& that'd justify only two of my arguments, or so.

Noodles is gay
04-15-2005, 01:11 PM
innocent; methinks mummy and daddy of little boy just wants lots of happy money so they can live happy lives.

They realized that Jackson's friendship could be taken advantage of and so they seized the chance to make their miserable lives a bit better, and exploited the situation.

live_fast_gurl
04-15-2005, 01:13 PM
nothing is normal

JoY
04-15-2005, 01:21 PM
consider this for just a second; (even though I'm repeating myself endlessly)
you have a child. a fucking baby, a little angel with his little thumb in his mouth all the time. your child happens to "hang out" with Michael Jackson in fucking Neverland. would you actually MAKE your child live through a traumatic event, such as a trial, telling stories of sexual harassment, consistently lying in front of court, the entire world & possibly God, if Michael was completely & entirely innocent?

if you would, never fucking breed.
I can imagine one heartless mom could, but such a lot of them.. no.

again: would you actually force your child to tell the planet the -exact- things Micheal supposedly did to him & force him that way to indirectly to live through sexual harassment that never happened?
also: do you really think a young child would stick to such a story, if mommy was -that- heartless & Mikey was his true friend? do you think a young child could stick to a story, made up by someone else, under great, GREAT pressure?

JoY
04-15-2005, 01:22 PM
nothing is normal
no. touching young boys' privates isn't either.

live_fast_gurl
04-15-2005, 01:24 PM
aaaa im scared

JoY
04-15-2005, 01:25 PM
aaaa im scared
*raises eyebrow* what? why?

live_fast_gurl
04-15-2005, 01:27 PM
i thought you were mad at me and startd to have a heart attack

Linda
04-15-2005, 01:29 PM
Where's the absolute solid proof he did any of that?
I believe he's being exploited because he's a celebrity, he's rich, and he's "different" from other people. Jesus-fucking-christ, you fucking
punks and goths should know how people treat other people who are
"different". Anyway, my first impression of that whole situation is that
he's innocent, and my life experience is that my first impressions are
right....don't always listen to them but in the end always find out they
were right all along. I think most of the comments in this topic are very
childish and unfounded.

I have nothing more to say on this matter.

G'day.

JoY
i thought you were mad at me and startd to have a heart attack
I don't get mad easily.
good luck on that heart attack.

Noodles is gay
JoY: I wouldn't but some parents really don't give a shit about their kids! Methinks you're underestimating the influence that a parnet can have on their child - the kid wants to please them and i think they could stick to the story if it was drilled into them enough. Plus the kid told his headmaster (or summat) that Micky never actually did anything to him! And there's the sign of the pressure building up in the kid and soon his lies will be unearthed.

RXP
04-15-2005, 01:30 PM
It's gay for everyone else to judge when they haven';t seen the relevant facts.

live_fast_gurl
04-15-2005, 01:30 PM
i didnt have anything against him but i just wanted to see if anyone did..

JoY
04-15-2005, 01:42 PM
JoY: I wouldn't but some parents really don't give a shit about their kids! Methinks you're underestimating the influence that a parnet can have on their child - the kid wants to please them and i think they could stick to the story if it was drilled into them enough. Plus the kid told his headmaster (or summat) that Micky never actually did anything to him! And there's the sign of the pressure building up in the kid and soon his lies will be unearthed.
I never said he IS guilty. like I said; we hardly know enough about the entire case to judge. that's also what makes this a pretty stupid topic, but whatever, most topics here are completely useless.

it's quite a coincedence, that all the parents who don't give a shit about their child all have children, who come over at Michael Jackson's theme home.

as you know, I'm a woman. there are not -that- many things in life I actually *really* give a damn about, but if I had a kid, no matter how I'd try not to care too much, I'd automatically have motherly feelings. like I want to keep it from any kind of harm. I'd certainly never hurt it myself.

sure, there are mothers who do a fuckingly terrible job at raising their children, which by instance causes the kids to constantly get into trouble. this doesn't mean they'd ever hurt them with their own hands.

Linda -my comments in this topic have been childish nor unfounded. they're actually mostly based on interviews with him. your blind faith in his innocence, given by you by a first impression, seems much more unfounded to me. what do you suggest they find as proof, before they can ever lock him up? videotapes of him & the boys? catching him red-handed? (reminds me of Shaggy's "Wasn't me")