PDA

View Full Version : The (UK) General Election

RXP
04-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Who you fuckers voting for?

I'm not registered to vote but feel compelled to not let the conservative bull shit machine get in power. But hey people are retarded in that poor people think tax cuts will benefit them.

But vote Labour or Liberal Democrat. Conservative = rich man party.

notoriousdoc
04-12-2005, 12:20 PM
im too young to vote but even if i could whats the point? the people we elect are simply figureheads to higher powers why else would the green party never get in? apart from nobody liking them???

The Talking Pie
04-12-2005, 01:24 PM
Tony Blair's an ass, but at least he doesn't pretend not to be (so of the three main parties I'd vote Labour)...
Michael Howard's election campaign focuses nearly entirely on insulting Tony Blair and promising the public everything they want, which he knows would be impossible to do in reality (I mean really, it's not like the government refuses to make the country better because they're mean :rolleyes: )...
And Jesus... I wouldn't trust Charles Kennedy with an entire country. He's far too na´ve...

I can vote, but I shaln't be. Or maybe I'll vote for the Looneys... on the basis that they'll never get in so I'm not a silent citizen, yet won't contribute to whatever terrible actions are carried out in the name of the next government.

Vicky
04-12-2005, 01:29 PM
I miss voting by 16 days :| not happy.

Sarallica
04-13-2005, 07:44 AM
I miss voting by 4 days... so I'm pretty pissed off too.