PDA

View Full Version : It's a sign of the Apocalypse!!! Or, Britney should not breed

leo3375
04-12-2005, 04:06 PM
I saw it splashed all over the tabloids (why was I even looking at them?) and hoped it wasn't true. Unfortunately, this article makes it official:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1500021/20050412/spears_britney.jhtml?headlines=true

If anyone needs me I'll be at Church trying to save my soulů

nieh
04-12-2005, 04:09 PM
Didn't she get pregnant like a year ago? What happened to that kid and why is she pregnant again?

Amanda
04-12-2005, 04:15 PM
That woman is pregnant all the fucking time...or perhaps she just likes ppl to think that so she doesn't have to explain how the hell she got so fucking fat...Whatever, i hear if she has a kid she's gonna lay off the singing carreer for a while...Haleluia!!!! If thats the case, i hope she's pregnant now, i hope she gets pregnant next year, hell i hope she has a kid a year till the day i die! Life without Britney's constant whining/singing would be bliss...

Homer
04-12-2005, 04:17 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

what a week! First JtT, now this...

Omni
04-12-2005, 08:02 PM
How can plastic and silicone be pregnant?

JohnnyNemesis
04-12-2005, 08:04 PM
Whatever, i hear if she has a kid she's gonna lay off the singing carreer for a while...Haleluia!!!! If thats the case, i hope she's pregnant now, i hope she gets pregnant next year, hell i hope she has a kid a year till the day i die! Life without Britney's constant whining/singing would be bliss...

Ya know, I don't listen to the radio or watch MTV. As a result, Britney Spears doesn't even exist for me.

So instead of being happy that she won't sing for awhile and bitching about her music, how about shutting yourself off from places you're likely to hear her?

ninth
04-12-2005, 09:05 PM
Intoxicate me now, with your lovin' now.

dirtybird
04-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Ya know, I don't listen to the radio or watch MTV. As a result, Britney Spears doesn't even exist for me.

So instead of being happy that she won't sing for awhile and bitching about her music, how about shutting yourself off from places you're likely to hear her?

Except in Local H ;)

RedSlayer
04-13-2005, 12:14 AM
she's going to bear the fucking atichrist.

let's kill her now.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-13-2005, 04:19 AM
That woman is pregnant all the fucking time...or perhaps she just likes ppl to think that so she doesn't have to explain how the hell she got so fucking fat...Whatever, i hear if she has a kid she's gonna lay off the singing carreer for a while...Haleluia!!!! If thats the case, i hope she's pregnant now, i hope she gets pregnant next year, hell i hope she has a kid a year till the day i die! Life without Britney's constant whining/singing would be bliss...

It's not like she's absolutely unavoidable. If you see her on the TV, switch it off. If you hear her on the radio, change the station.

I will personally have faith in her that she'll be able to take care of the baby. Think about it - she gave up smoking and drinking when she found out she was pregnant. Good sign, no?

JohnnyNemesis
04-13-2005, 04:58 AM
Except in Local H ;)

Haha! Well, I won't deny that I kinda liked that Britney Spears song, so I was really happy to find that cover!

Mannen som blev en gris
04-13-2005, 07:44 AM
Lucky kid.....He'll suck at something very, very, wanted. And come out of something very special too. ;)

JoY
04-13-2005, 08:05 AM
if you're the kind of person that leaves the house every once in a while, you hear Britney Spears often enough. it's played in stores, shops, clubs, bars... do I even need to go on? but does this matter? NO. why not? because WHY the hell would you let any kind of music get on your nerves? if I hear something I don't like, I don't pay attention to it. simple. people, who manage to get thoroughly annoyed by such small things in life, as a song played on the radio, seriously should get themselves a braincheck.

she WANTED to get pregnant a year ago. she's wanted this for a long, long time. aswell as in the days she -had- a boyfriend, as in the days she hadn't a boyfriend... she just wants a kid. why you'd want a kid, regardless if it'll have a (suitable) father or not.. I guess she just wants her own real life doll to toy with. she thinks she's really to play mommy & daddy, she thinks she's been through a lot & is mature enough for such a thing, when she's leaded a protected life of only about 20 years in which she experienced no trouble, besides Christina Aguilera's competition.

How can plastic and silicone be pregnant?
congratulations. you made me laugh.