PDA

View Full Version : No... No title.

nightvision
11-01-2004, 02:37 PM
I want a new job. That's it. Been working in the local bowlingcenter for 3 years, been an active bowler for about 8 years. I'm getting sick of spending all my free time at work. I've got 2 options as I see it:
1. Quit working there.
2. Quit bowling.

I won't quit bowling though so I guess I'll have to find a new job.

Tijs
11-01-2004, 02:40 PM
Well great, one option left. Another problem solved!

wheelchairman
11-01-2004, 02:42 PM
Try fishing. To become a master-fisherman you must be a master-baiter.

Eccentric Sara
11-01-2004, 02:42 PM
Yeah,that kinda sucks.At least you HAVE a job!!!!!!If I were u,I would find a new job as there's no point in giving up a hobby you enjoy.Good luck anyway!:)

Eccentric Sara
11-01-2004, 02:43 PM
Try fishing. To become a master-fisherman you must be a master-baiter.Oh dear.......

Hysteria
11-01-2004, 03:15 PM
Just make sure before you quit that you have something else lined-up, such as another job. There's nothing worse than sitting around doing nothing everyday like me at present. Not good.

Snoopy
11-01-2004, 04:20 PM
Quit this job if it bores you that much and if you're sure you can find a new one... don't quit bowling if you like it. as simple as that.

Eccentric Sara
11-01-2004, 04:22 PM
Just make sure before you quit that you have something else lined-up, such as another job. There's nothing worse than sitting around doing nothing everyday like me at present. Not good.Same here.I am so depressed.:(

Snoopy
11-01-2004, 04:31 PM
Same here.I am so depressed.:(
it's actually funny that some people think how wonderful it is to sit all day long doing absolutely nothing. it really can be depressive when you're so useless, moneyless and whatnot.

Eccentric Sara
11-01-2004, 09:55 PM
Yeah,that's exactly how I feel.I didn't think being unemployed would bother me at first,but I have been depressed since January when I stopped working.It would be OK if I was unemployed and living away from my parents and still had enough to live on,but I could never afford to be unemployed long-term and live away from home.Living here is mainly what depresses me,rather than my lack of a job.There are loads of things I like doing,such as singing,making clothes etc,so I would be able to keep myself occupied without a job,but I can't do any of them until I've got a job and moved away.This is because I have no friends here,so I never go out and meet anyone who could potentially be in a band with me,plus I want to buy a sewing machine and can't afford to til I have a job!I hate it!Its like my whole life is on hold until I get a job and move away,so basically my life is being wasted!:( What's ironic is that everyone I know thinks I'm really bright and employable because I got good grades at school,got into uni on a scholarship and have a degree.In reality,I have no skills that I can apply to any job that I would consider doing,and any jobs I do want to do need work experience I don't have.Even shops have rejected me before for being overqualified.A degree can make you LESS employable and I hate the way the Government/Student Loans Company plug it all the time as if it is a good thing,purely for the purpose of making money.

Idiot
11-02-2004, 03:12 AM
Same here.I am so depressed.:(

I know, its just not good. :(

wliethof
11-02-2004, 06:40 AM
sewage cleaner?