PDA

View Full Version : pretty fly for a white guy??

pierceme
04-13-2005, 12:06 AM
Ok, given it was funny and someone needed to say it and it was a real good song. does anyone else agree with me that that song kinda ruined the offsprings image?? I didnt start listening to em til after americana cuz my bro got that cd and then kinda never listened to it, then like a year or so later i stumbled across it and didnt really have any desire to listen to it cuz i thought it was some poppy sounding almost hip-hop ish type of band. Then i listened to it and freaking loved every song on their. and then i heard self esteem on the radio(which i had heard like my whole life growing up) and had no idea that those were both by the same band. either way i started listening to all their other stuff and now they're my favorite band ever. But whenever i tell anyone that i like the offspring they say "o thats the band with that pretty fly for a white guy song... that songs annoying and was way overplayed." its like thats the only song that people relate to the offspring, and really it isnt theire style of music at all. bottom line, ignitions freakin sweet and is where the offsprings sound is coming from and people need to understand this.

dirtybird
04-13-2005, 12:13 AM
I like the song okay; hate the results; this has already been a thread.

pierceme
04-13-2005, 12:32 AM
sorry im new

dirtybird
04-13-2005, 12:32 AM
No kidding.