PDA

View Full Version : one sugar or two???

notoriousdoc
04-13-2005, 11:40 PM
in this age of selfishness and greed, what do you do that is nice to ppl u meet on the street???????

foxy
04-13-2005, 11:47 PM
i walk old grannies accross the road but forget about them half way over coz theres a truck comin *evil laugh*

Endymion
04-13-2005, 11:48 PM
in this age of selfishness and greed, what do you do that is nice to ppl u meet on the street???????
http://www.csulb.edu/%7Erjames/classic/classic.gif

sKratch
04-14-2005, 04:47 AM
I put 3 sugars in my coffee.
Then I pour it in Endy's ass.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-14-2005, 05:08 AM
i walk old grannies accross the road but forget about them half way over coz theres a truck comin *evil laugh*

Yup, you're evil and stuff.

Endy, what the fuck was that video about?

sKratch
04-14-2005, 07:15 AM
I think it's from Boondock Saints. Some animal gets shot, I don't recall what. A cat or a dog?

Endymion
04-14-2005, 09:44 AM
yeah, a cat. the guy pounds on the table and it sets off the gun that happened to be pointing towards the cat sitting on the table...

Sunny
04-14-2005, 10:55 AM
i hate being approached by people in the street, fuck being nice. i never take my ipod headphones out, even if i'm not listening to music. that way, people won't bother talking to me. or if they do, i can just ignore them and walk right past.

Endymion
04-14-2005, 10:58 AM
i hate being approached by people in the street, fuck being nice. i never take my ipod headphones out, even if i'm not listening to music. that way, people won't bother talking to me. or if they do, i can just ignore them and walk right past.

i do the same thing (via cd player) when i'm on campus. fuck those dicks trying to get my john hancock.

RXP
04-14-2005, 10:59 AM

Wow bitchy.

Shame people aren't nice anymore. I'm always helpful.

Sunny
04-14-2005, 11:05 AM
bitchy? people have no fucking shame. you have no idea how many "hey cutie"'s and "hey beautiful"'s I get. it's annoying as all hell. Recently a guy HARRASSED me to have a picture taken with him in the subway. Other guy attempted to sell me coke, took my cell phone out of my hand and saved his number on it as "Sweet Daddy Got Candy". OTHER guy on the train kept interrupting me as I was reading. i fucking hate that. urgh.

i don't like being harrassed. suppose that makes me a bitch?

RXP
04-14-2005, 11:07 AM
Oh shit way to not explain yourself in the orignal post.

I presumed you meant that people like chinkies asking you for directions or whatever.

But really now I get you. Explain. You see us mere mortals don't get approached in the street. Perhaps you are releasing some sexually attractive pheramone?

Sunny
04-14-2005, 11:11 AM
from what i've seen, guys don't really get harrassed in the streets =p

Maybe I am indeed a steaming hot sex machine. or maybe some people are just obnoxious dickweeds that will whistle at/harrass anything that appears to have a vagina.

Endymion
04-14-2005, 11:13 AM

Maybe I am indeed a steaming hot sex machine. or maybe some people are just obnoxious dickweeds that will whistle at/harrass anything that appears to have a vagina.

hey baby, wanna go back to my place for a pizza and a fuck?

Sunny
04-14-2005, 11:15 AM
hey, at least you offered me a pizza. most don't have the courtesy to at least attempt to bribe me with food.

RXP
04-14-2005, 11:16 AM

I'd love to be harassed on the street by sexy girls. I'd be like hey bitch you put a bag on your face we can go back to mine, game?

ninth
04-14-2005, 06:18 PM
Not nearly as much as females but it does happen.

Sunny
04-14-2005, 06:20 PM
hey, baby, if i saw you in the streets..

;p

NIX-on-the-MAN
04-14-2005, 06:21 PM
http://www.csulb.edu/%7Erjames/classic/classic.gif
That poor cat. :D

DirtyMagical
04-14-2005, 07:13 PM
dude. if only the people that harrass me on the street spoke clear english...
most of them are big jamaican guys "rrrolling dem tongz forrr da vibes dem be feelin"

Although I don't mind people randomly talking to me... I can think of quite a few occasions on which I actually had some decent conversations with strangers.

So yeah, as long as there is a legitimate reason to start a conversation, I'm all for it. I also seem to have a bad habit of intruding on other people's conversations if they are trying to figure out something I know the answer to....

Jade Lightning_Wolf
04-14-2005, 07:22 PM
Are a good old fashioned please and thank you enough?....Naw screw it. I'm pretty much a people hater too. I'm happiest driving down an empty highway with the sterio cranked up...You think I'm a nice person? Nope.